The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My cousin taught me how to steal from shops' – 22-year old suspect opens up
'My cousin taught me how to steal from shops' – 22-year old suspect opens up

[Image: 5c5ea6b35b2f2.JPG]

Daniel Olanrewaju, a self-confessed robber has ended up in police custody three weeks after he broke into a boutique in Agbado, Ogun State. It was learnt that the 22-year-old suspect was accosted by some vigilantes in the community while he was roaming about last Tuesday night.

When he was questioned on his mission in the area, he reportedly could not give satisfactory answers. He was arrested and handed over to the police at the Agbado division. After further interrogation, he confessed to have burgled the boutique and stolen trousers, jerseys, among other clothes.  

The resident of Somolu, Lagos State, reportedly led the police to arrest one Ibrahim, with whom he kept some of the stolen clothes. Olanrewaju told City Round during the week that he burgled the boutique on January 28, 2019 at night. He said he entered the attic and broke the ceiling to gain access into the shop. He explained that after the operation, he took his loot to Costain area of Lagos and kept them with a friend.  
Quote:He said, “I was very broke because I could not get any work from my customers. While I was thinking about the way out, it occurred to me that I could steal. I decided to go to somewhere far from where I live.  
“On January 28, at night, I went to a complex at ‘Agbado under bridge’ and burgled a boutique. I broke the ceiling to enter the store. I stole several trousers and jerseys and ran away. I took them to my friend’s shop in Costain area of Lagos. I was thinking of how to sell them.”  
He said when he could not find buyers for the items, he took some of them to Ibrahim, a tea seller in Agbado last Tuesday.
Olanrewaju explained that he was strategising on how to market the clothes without running into trouble until it was dark. He said he was stranded and decided to pass the night outside a shop.  

He said, “As I wanted to sleep, a vigilante shone the torchlight on me. I ran to hide somewhere. The man alerted other vigilantes and I was caught. They asked me what I was doing outside at night and I told them I was stranded. They were not satisfied with my response and they threatened to kill me if I did not say the truth. That was why I decided to tell them about the crime.  
“They beat me up and took me to the police station. I mentioned Ibrahim and the police arrested him. He did not know that I stole the clothes.”  Asked if he had been involved in the crime in the past, Olanrewaju stated that he was exposed to the act by his cousin while he was living in Benin Republic, where his father hailed from.
The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the suspect would soon be charged to court.
[Image: icon_share.png]
by Lind
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  18-year-old lady reportedly raped and killed in Ibadan Edoman 1 1,759 10-22-2021, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) Edoman 2 1,133 08-22-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  52-Year-Old Jennifer Lopez Shows Her Fit Physique For New Netflix Project Edoman 0 794 08-22-2021, 11:16 AM
  Man arrested after dismembered body of his 23-year-old girlfriend was found stuffed i Edoman 0 849 08-20-2021, 04:59 PM
  Favour Appiah: 14-year-old Girl Drowns In Manuex Place Hotel Delta. Family Kicks Edoman 0 808 08-18-2021, 02:29 PM
  8 year old girl and her mother found deadinside their home Edoman 0 759 08-16-2021, 03:19 PM
  Update: 34-year-old Delta man marries two women same day, says (photos) Edoman 0 917 08-16-2021, 06:15 AM
  Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt Edoman 0 747 08-15-2021, 07:35 PM