The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EFCC Declares 'war' On 'the Home Of Cyber Crimes' LAUTECH
Reports reaching Igbere Tv says the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has declared 'war' on the students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) as the university is known for its high rate of cyber crimes. 

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) chairman, Ibrahim Magu, at a meeting held on Thursday, February 7 stated that the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) students cases of cybercrime is different and there are special plans that are already set aside for the students in the school.

Stating further, Ibrahim Magu said; "Due to this fact, I will want them (the students who are into cyber crimes in the school) to get themselves ready as the EFCC officials will start action concerning the institution any moment from now," Igbere Tv reports.

SOURCE; http://igberetvnews.com/558233/just-in-tensions-as-efcc-declares-war-on-the-home-of-cyber-crimes-lautech/

[Image: 8713964_img20190208215920_jpeg2e29a18987...37df8e0f4f]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Internet fraudsters in Ibadan, Oyo State popularly regarded as 'Yahoo Boys' or 'G-Boys' have been going into hiding as the foremost anti-graft agency in Nigeria - Economic and Financial Crimes Commission continues its massive raid of their hide-outs.

The EFCC stemmed up its harvest of the fraudsters across Nigeria with serious arrests recorded in Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ilorin and other major cities in the country this year thereby unsettling the scammers living flamboyant lives.

One of the largest cities in West Africa - Ibadan, of late has become a safe haven for Yahoo Boys taking refuge in the suburbs of the city of brown roofs. 

The story seems to be different this year as agents of the EFCC have been raiding the fraudsters at different locations with their suspected proceeds of fraud seized from them.

A panicky source told Tori News he has been keeping a low profile to avoid the prying eyes of the EFCC.

"I have parked my car at a safe place. I'm not using it until the EFCC reduces its tempo of arrests. I can't even use the bank to obtain money from my clients. I have also being avoiding beer parlours because one doesn't know who is who presently." he said.

Tori News was also informed that some Yahoo Boys have been taking up menial jobs temporarily to hoodwink the EFCC operatives who they believe are operating undercover in Ibadan.

Another source named Gabriel (not real name) revealed how he has been unable to drive the fairly used multi millionaire Honda Crosstour he just purchase with his loot.

"I can't drive my new car around town. The street is not safe. These guys (EFCC operatives) are ruthless. They will seize all your properties and still parade you. I can't stand the disgrace of having my pictures on social media pages and blogs with the tag of a 'Yahoo Boy'. In fact, I don't leave my house unless the reason is important. That's how we are surviving now" he concluded.

Another fraudster, a young man in his late 20s who doubles as a music record label owner complained to a Tori News correspondent that the 'fraud deals' have been slow of late due to the activities of the EFCC officials. He alleged they seem to be working in concert with members of the controversial Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS or prostitutes popularly regarded as 'Oloshos' in intelligence gathering.

"This EFCC guys are not joking, there raids are done with so much accuracy. The house they raided around the Ologuneru area last week was close of mine. I almost rented an apartment there but I changed my mind. Just last week, I was apparently running helter skelter with my friend because they were at strategic locations in town and we had to avoid them" he said.

Most of the Yahoo Boys this paper contacted believe the heat is nothing but a 'momentary madness' which the EFCC can't sustain.

"We have seen this before now, it happened early last year in Lagos and many of my friends had to leave the Island area to avoid arrest and asset seizure. Today, the guys have returned to their homes and they are working freely." one young man named Haruna said.

Haruna revealed that they expect the war on Yahoo Boys to wind down in two months time. He went on to explain that the officials of the anti-corruption agency are hard to 'negotiate' with.

"Its very difficult to bribe these guys. They will dig out everything you are hiding. Even if they will set you free, they will make sure they strip you Unclad financially" he added.

Rumours making the round in Ibadan revealed the EFCC arrested one popular and established Yahoo Boy named Leke and rendered him bankrupt.

5 exotic cars, over N100 million and his house in Lagos State were confiscated after investigation. The former 'poster boy' who purportedly sleeps with ladies at will is presently moving around town on commercial motorcycles as he is completely broke.

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/116069/exclusive-yahoo-boys-in-ibadan-go-into-hiding-as-e.html

[Image: 8718300_aabu_jpeg7c61797b461ae2ebb445da8db7398032]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EFCC reveals why operatives broke into BBNaija Dorathy’s house Edoman 1 1,265 08-24-2021, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  EFCC Arrests 37 Alleged Internet Fraudsters In Oyo Edoman 0 989 08-23-2021, 03:27 PM
  EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu Edoman 0 756 08-20-2021, 07:06 AM
  EFCC arrests 10 suspected Internet fraudsters in Kaduna (photos) Edoman 0 809 08-18-2021, 10:43 AM
  8 year old girl and her mother found deadinside their home Edoman 0 759 08-16-2021, 03:19 PM
  EFCC Arrests 42 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Anambra, Enugu Edoman 0 685 08-13-2021, 10:11 PM
  If you don’t do something now, you will have no home to go – Charlyboy charges Nigeri Edoman 0 628 07-29-2021, 03:06 PM
  EFCC Arrested 20 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Katsina Edoman 0 679 07-17-2021, 07:04 AM