The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React
Fani Kayode tweets
You are planning to rig the election and you know that the only way you can possibly "win" is by announcing fake results. You threaten foreigners that any of them that interferes with ur rigging plans will go home in body bags. You are playing with fire and it will consumme you!

Dele Momodu tweets
I PRAY MY DEAR BROTHER NASIR EL RUFAI WILL WITHDRAWAL THAT UNFORTUNATE THREAT... I'M HIS FAN... 
Nigerian Governor, El-Rufai, Threatens murder of Foreign Officials over upcoming elections..

Shehu Sani
The threat to kill foreigners who ‘interfere’ in Nigeria’s elections is a condemnable act. Nigerians & the Intl community must take this seriously.D sources & plots of violence is now clear.While our mind is set on ballot boxes & votes,their’s is set on bulets,bodybags & coffins.

Reno Omokri Tweets
Today, I woke up in shock to watch a television interview by Mallam Nasir 
El-rufai, the Governor of Kaduna State, on the Nigerian Television Authority where he threatened Nigeria’s friends with death if they intervened in Nigeria to save democracy.
El-rufai’s exact words were “we are waiting for the person that will come and intervene, they will go back in body bags.” Shocking as his words may be, this is vintage El-Rufai, a man who talks carelessly, especially when he is off his medications.
I first encountered El-rufai in 2009 when he was in exile in the United States and the next year, 2010, he appealed to me to help him write a letter to foreign governments, calling on them to INTERVENE in Nigeria (the very thing he speaks against now).

El-rufai’s latest incidence of hypocrisy is the most recent in a long line of hypocritical actions by a man who has no morals and acts without conscience. Permit me to give a few instances of his previous acts of hypocrisy;

On October 1, 2015, Nasir El-rufai falsely alleged that former President Jonathan spent a whopping 64 billion naira on Independence Day celebrations, during his tenure when in fact only 333 million naira was spent. He was exposed as a liar by then SGF Babachir.
After he was exposed as a liar by Babachir, Nasir El-rufai neither apologised nor showed any remorse. It must be stated that it was the Secretary of the Government of the Federation under the Muhammadu Buhari Government that exposed El-Rufai’s lies.

Nigerians may also recall that on September 10, 2014, this same El-rufai falsely accused former President Jonathan and former CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor of founding and funding Boko Haram to the tune of N50 billion.

El-rufai, who is notorious for spreading falsehood, engineered the arrest and prosecution of one Audu Maikori, who erroneously tweeted about some killings in Kaduna that had not happened and almost immediately apologised after he learnt of his error.

El-rufai’s former boss, Ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo, who brought him to the limelight, had this to say about Nasir El-Rufai in his book: My Watch Volume 2 as follows:

“Nasir’s penchant for reputation savaging is almost pathological”
Continuing, Obasanjo said “I heard of how El-rufai ruthlessly savaged the reputation of his uncle, a man who was like his foster father. I shudder when I heard the story of what he did to his half-brother in the Air Force who is senior to him in age.” 

Given such an evaluation, the international community is advised to treat El-rufai with the contempt he deserves. This is a man who boasted that he paid public funds to marauders who killed his own people, because he shares ethnic affinity with them.

Let me, Reno Omokri, as a Nigerian citizen, apologise to all friends of Nigeria, who have been threatened by this reckless fellow. Your friendship with Nigeria is appreciated and the flippant El-rufai DOES NOT speak for us in any capacity at all.

El-rufai’s views are his private views and they cannot bind Nigeria’s armed forces, nor mislead them to fight our international friends. El-Rufai has caused enough deaths in Kaduna. He should take his body bags there.

Finally, I urge El-rufai, to rather urge 
President Buhari to stop releasing ‘repentant’ Boko Haram members and use the body bags he referred to on them instead. He should remember that when he and Buhari are sick, they rush to these same people he threatened.

Aisha Yesufu tweets
Also weighing in, Aisha Yesufu, co-convener of the BringBackOurGirls, BBOG, advoacy group warned El-Rufai, adding that body bags already exist in APC government.

Aisha, on her Twitter page, wrote: “Dear Governor Nasir El Rufai, just so you know, nobody has the monopoly of violence! You keep waving violence at us as if you alone own it. You don’t!

“Body bags we already are used to in APC government! Zamfara bled yesterday. They have been bleeding. We all have bled!”

https://all-gists.blogspot.com/2019/02/Dele-Momodu-Fani-Kayode-Reno-Omokri-Reacts-At-El-rufai-Comment-On-Body-Bags-.html

[Image: 8691991_screenshot20190206150016_pngb2ff...c748baa289]
[Image: 8691992_screenshot20190206150055_pngc184...a655f21f4d]
[Image: 8692091_screenshot20190206151213_pngde42...9924cd7ab8]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Femi Fani-Kayode In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding Edoman 0 892 08-20-2021, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Sarita Aliyu Bello, Workman Microfinance Bank MD Bags 5 Years For N4.7m Scam Edoman 0 732 08-13-2021, 05:56 AM
  Reno Omokri tackles Nigerians who are against Olympic medalist, Ese Brume's decision Edoman 0 749 08-04-2021, 04:20 AM
  Hadiza Bala Usman: ‘El-rufai Remains My Boss, The Truth Always Triumphs' Edoman 0 840 05-14-2021, 07:46 AM
  I have no sympathy for single mothers unless they were raped or widowed - Reno Omokri Edoman 1 881 05-11-2021, 12:27 PM
  How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos) Edoman 0 709 05-09-2021, 11:36 AM
  Insecurity: El-Rufai one of those misleading Buhari – Benue Govt Edoman 2 1,063 05-09-2021, 10:53 AM
  Man held as police exhume mum’s body in Lagos over properties Edoman 0 530 04-23-2021, 08:29 AM