The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo: Lagos state police arrest two men for drugging and raping girl in Lekki
Photo: Lagos state police arrest two men for drugging and raping girl in Lekki

[Image: 5c59ad8ccd72f.PNG]

The Gender Section of the Lagos State Police Command is investigating a case of rape reported  against one Razaq Oluwaseun Oke, 28, in Blue and Don-Chima George, 25,in Black of Dallankester Hotels, Lekki, Phase one Lagos. 

A statement from the Lagos state police command, CSP Chike Oti, states that the duo allegedly took a girl, 23, to a club on Saturday, February 2, 2019, unknown to her that they had ulterior motive. While at the club, they mixed the young woman's drink with a substance that made her weak and almost unconscious.

Satisfied that the drug was beginning to affect the victim, they quietly left the club with her to Dallankester Hotels in Lekki Phase one, owned by the father of one of the suspects named Don-Chima George.

At the hotel, they took turns to rape her. As if that wasn't enough, they filmed the abuse.

When the victim woke up from the induced sleep, she confronted the suspects who denied having carnal knowledge of her. Not satisfied, she placed a call to her elder brother complaining that she had been violated.  The brother immediately invited policemen from Maroko Division led by the Divisional Police Officer, CSP Isah Abdulmajid to the scene. 

On searching the suspects, the DPO recovered their phones and went through their video recordings where he saw a video of the suspects sexually abusing the apparently unconscious  victim.

The state  Commissioner of Police, CP Edgal Imohimi has directed the Gender Section of the Command to investigate and diligently prosecute the suspects to serve as deterrent to others. 
[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikej
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Outrage As Twitter Users Accuse Lagos Police Of Allegedly Freeing Young MAN

Outrage as Twitter users accuse Lagos police of allegedly freeing young men who drugged and raped a lady then filmed it

The police have been accused of freeing the two young men who drugged and raped a 23-year-old woman then filmed it with their phones.

The suspects, Razaq Oluwaseun Oke, 28 (right), and Don-Chima George, 25 (left), whose father owns Dallankester Hotels in Lekki Phase one, took the woman, 23, to a club on Saturday, February 2nd, 2019.

Unknown to the young woman, her male companions had an ulterior motive. While at the club, they mixed the young woman's drink with a substance that made her weak and almost unconscious. Satisfied that the drug was beginning to affect the victim, they quietly left the club with her to Dallankester Hotels in Lekki Phase one, owned by the father of one of the suspects named Don-Chima George.

At the hotel, they allegedly took turns to rape her and they filmed the abuse on their mobile phones (read here).

The suspected rapists were arrested after the victim called her brother and he came with police officers. The suspects denied raping the girl but their mobile devices were searched and a video of the men abusing their unconscious victim was seen on their phone.

They were immediately arrested. But according to social media users, the young men have now been released from jail

Twitter user @KingNelo2 made the allegation writing:

I honestly cannot believe the audacity of Nigeria and money. So 1) don chima george and ricco were released. Scot free FOR RAPE 2) don chima’s father then got police to arrest the victims brother, sister and friend. As in right now HER BROTHER is in jail. I am FURIOUS

VIAhttps://onecornergizt.blogspot.com/2019/02/outrage-as-twitter-users-accuse-lagos.html

[Image: 8702603_jk1_pngfcb21825cf6ecc9b0ea9e0e0498dac72]
[Image: 8702604_jk11_png4f23869b0ccc27a5155c78d859f16286]
[Image: 8702605_jk111_pngd7423976b5e6586036f4c1f933fb12cb]
[Image: 8702606_jk1111_png3359f1e52a19abfcaee323dd516897fa]

[url=https://onecornergizt.blogspot.com/2019/02/outrage-as-twitter-users-accuse-lagos.html][/url]

[Image: 8702625_nbnm_png6b9ab1502380235d444bedfe6a9aba12]
Moment men who drugged, raped, and filmed woman, 23, in Lekki hotel were confronted by the victim's brother (video)

[Image: 5c5d667b6430b.PNG]

A video has emerged showing the moment relatives of a rape victim confronted the rapists at a hotel owned by the father of one of the rapists.
25-year-old Don-Chima George (whose father owns the hotel where the rape allegedly took place) and Razaq Oke aka Ricco, 28, are accused of drugging a 23-year-old woman at a club and carrying her slightly unconscious to De Lankaster Hotel in Lekki Phase one where they both had sex with her without her consent and filmed the act.
When the woman gained consciousness, she allegedly asked them what they had done to her but they denied touching her. She then called her brother and he came to the hotel with policemen. 

[Image: 5c5d66af1f801.PNG]

The rape suspects were searched and in their phones, a video of them having sex with the unconscious woman was allegedly found.
A woman has now released a video showing the moment the brother of the victim arrested his sister's rapists.

[Image: 5c5d66dca70c6.PNG]

The young men are reportedly still in police custody, though, yesterday, a friend of one of the rapists tweeted, rejoicing that they've been released and are back home.

[Image: 5c5d670d84b70.PNG]

Watch the video showing the moment Don-Chima and Razaq Oke were arrested below.

Man alleged to be the father of Lekki hotel rape suspect is seen protecting his son as the suspects were being arrested (video)

[Image: 5c5d8152d3419.jpg]

A video has been released purportedly showing the father of one of the Lekki hotel alleged rapists trying to protect his son as the victim's relatives tried to get him arrested for rape.

Don-Chima George, 25, and Razaq Oke aka Ricco, are accused of drugging a 23-year-old woman and carrying her unconscious body to De Lankaster Hotel in Lekki Phase One, owned by the father of Don-Chima. At the hotel, the men allegedly had sex with the unconscious woman and filmed it.

[Image: 5c5d8289df5d1.PNG]
When the victim came to, she called her brother and he arrived with police officers who searched the suspects' phones and saw footage of the rape taking place.

As the rape suspects were being carried away from the hotel, a man alleged to be Don-Chima's father can be seen in a viral video trying to stop them from taking his son away.

[Image: 5c5d82dfe3769.jpg]

Watch the video below.
Quote: 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by LIB - Linda Ikeji Blog (@lindaikejiblog) on Feb 8, 2019 at 4:59am PST
by Linda I
How Lagos hotelier’s son and friend drugged, gang-raped me – Lekki rape victim

Lekki rape victim has narrated how the Lagos hotelier's and his friend drugged and gang-raped her, which led to an outrage that got them arrested. The Lekki rape victim who gave her testimony in court on Wednesday, revealed that the Lagos hotelier's son Don-Chima George, and his friend, Olusegun Rasak, drugged and gang-raped her invited her to Kabaal Nightclub, Ikoyi. However shortly after her arrival, they laced her drink with a substance that made her weak and took her to the hotel, where she was repeatedly raped and videotaped.

She said, “Initially, I did not want to go; I was hesitant. I told Chima, but he insisted I come. He also said his birthday was a few days away and he was to celebrate it. I agreed since that was not the first time we had gone out together as friends; so there was nothing out of the ordinary. He asked me to meet him at the Dallankester Hotel and from there we would move to the club. When I got there, Segun was in Chima’s room already and I waited a few minutes for everyone to get ready. We left the hotel to go to the club. We got there and nothing out of the ordinary happened. While at the club, around 4am, I told Chima that I was tired and wanted to go home. Chima gave me a glass of Hennessey mixed with Coca-Cola to drink and that was the only drink I had at the club before dropping Chima  off at the hotel.

I felt Segun’s dreadlocks on my body. I remember trying to push him off as he was touching me. He was touching my breasts and I could feel another pair of hands on my thighs. I blacked out and came up again a second time. I could feel somebody fingering me. I knew I heard Chima’s voice but I couldn’t recall what he was saying. I felt myself being penetrated again. I tried my best to say no. I believe it was Chima who penetrated me again because I heard him asking if I was awake after all of that; I blacked out again. At that point, I knew both of them had had sex with me. I could feel my private parts sore; I knew that a sexual act had happened. When I woke up, Chima was in the room with me; he was sitting on a chair opposite the bed. He was on his phone. I asked him what happened the previous night and he said nothing. I asked the second time and he said nothing happened. I asked him straight if we had sex last night and he said no; I told him that if we didn’t, why then were my pants not on and he kept quiet.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/16/how-lag...pe-victim/

[Image: 9402794_howlagoshotelierssonandfrienddru...5d9f098578]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ‘I Sought Its Consent First’ – Man Arrested For Having Sex With A Goat. Photo Edoman 2 2,534 10-29-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  Yahoo Boy Caught Eating Human Feaces In Delta State (Disturbing Video) Edoman 2 1,835 09-27-2021, 01:43 PM
Last Post: jensen372
  Photo: Real Estate developer killed, buried in shallow grave in Ogun Edoman 1 1,865 09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Last Post: AustinMullins
  LASTMA Official Falls Off A Moving Truck While Trying To Arrest The Driver Edoman 0 1,112 08-24-2021, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Police arrest four suspected bandits in Niger state, recover arms Edoman 0 1,049 08-24-2021, 09:30 AM
  Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) Edoman 0 1,145 08-23-2021, 10:45 PM
  Married Kenyan police officer assaults his mistress, follows her to hospital and shoo Edoman 0 1,006 08-23-2021, 03:07 PM
  Police uncover 3 human heads in fridge of footballer and sports commentator (graphic Edoman 0 1,052 08-23-2021, 02:59 PM