The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R. Kelly's estranged daughter talks about what life is like in the sex 'cult' house a
R. Kelly's estranged daughter talks about what life is like in the sex 'cult' house and insists she still 'loves' her dad
[Image: 5c45cf21b6ed3.PNG]
R. Kelly's estranged daughter, who called him out in a lengthy rant earlier this month (read here), has revealed that she was struggling to deal with the pain her father has caused but that she still loves him.

Joann Kelly made her first TV appearance on Good Morning Britain alongside her mother and R.Kelly's ex-wife Andrea Kelly, aka Drea. During the show, Joann explained what life was like growing up inside the sex 'cult' house.

Kelly, 52, reportedly set up a cult of young women, whom he brainwashed, kept hostage for his sexual satisfaction, and abused.
For years, R. Kelly has been accused of sexual misconduct by several women but he keeps denying it. But after the Lifetime docuseries 'Surviving R. Kelly' aired, the world began to give more attention to the accusations.
Speaking of the allegations against her father, Joann said:

I am very torn at the end of the day he is still family and he is still my blood and yes I still love my father.

Joann added:

It is very hard to digest. As a lot of people know as far as the reaction to what is happening that he is still my father.
It is a hard situation. My heart is torn into two separate places.
I don’t want to confirm or deny anything that these women have said about my father.
As I have said I know him he is my father and I grew up in that house with my father. I spent years in that house it is very painful.
It is painful to see all these people affected by this man who is my father.

Speaking to Piers Morgan and co-host Sussana Reid, Joann said she hasn't seen her father for a few years and added that he has made no efforts to contact her.
[Image: 5c45cf461fcd7.PNG]

She said:

At the end of the day you have to be responsible for your actions. If my father is a toxic person then we have to love him from a distance.
There is no love lost and I have to separate myself.

Joann's mother Drea explained that during her marriage to R Kelly she saw two different sides to him. She said that he opened up to her about childhood abuse that he suffered and how he had experienced domestic violence.
She explained:

He perpetrated so much misery on to so many young women and girls. I do not portray sympathy I portray understanding.
I am a firm believer that if you have been abused, it does not give you a free pass to be an abuser.

She added:

It is devastating. I sit here as a survivor and a mother to his children. It is a difficult position for me to be in but being a mother to his children I could not not say anything.

Drea also claimed that he abused her and she opened up about it as she did on the documentary.
She said:

My truth is what I survived he was abusive to me verbally, physically and sexually and now he is financially abusing me.
I can only speak to my story and ring true to what I know, and something has to be done.

Piers added that GMB had reached out to R Kelly's lawyer, who has claimed Drea's allegations are completely unfounded and 'without merit'.

lindaikeji
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 Real-Life Love Stories That Featured in Movies trustangel 1 2,749 12-27-2021, 12:40 PM
Last Post: JoshuaAlison
  EFCC reveals why operatives broke into BBNaija Dorathy’s house Edoman 1 1,265 08-24-2021, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) Edoman 0 861 08-20-2021, 04:02 PM
  Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt Edoman 0 747 08-15-2021, 07:35 PM
  May we never be hot water pourers in Jesus Name" - Ex-Governor Ohakim's daughter, Edoman 0 662 08-05-2021, 06:40 AM
  Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) Edoman 3 2,825 08-04-2021, 08:54 AM
Last Post: EmmaJackson2711
  Couple arrested in Delta for allegedly staging daughter's kidnap to repay bank loan Edoman 0 738 08-03-2021, 03:22 PM
  Sound Sultan: "I hope we don't loose another life before Paul and Peter Okoye realize Edoman 0 728 07-27-2021, 09:26 PM