The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 22nd January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 22ND JANUARY.

HE’S THE VERY ESSENCE OF LIFE.

For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself (John 5:26).

The Lord Jesus, in our opening verse, declared that He had inherent life as independently as the Father. Notice the progression of truth as He brought His disciples to the understanding of who He really was. First, He said to them, “I have life in me, just as the Father does; inherent life.” Next, in John 14:6, He said, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Notice the definite article, the LIFE! With those words, He meant, “I am Deity”; and He was right.

While the disciples were still grappling with that thought, Jesus took them another step further. He said, “Anyone who has seen me, has seen the Father and doesn’t need to keep searching for the Father” (John 14:9). How true! When you find Jesus, and accept Him as your Lord, your search is over. He’s the way, and also the destination.

Think about these blessed words of Jesus about Himself! How do you explain them? He goes from saying, “As the Father has life in Himself, so He has given to the son to have life in Himself,” to saying, “I am that life!”

Recall the words of His prayer in John 17:2-3; He said, “As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him. And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” If He is “the life” or “life eternal,” then He’s indeed the very essence of life. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the impartation of eternal life to my spirit. When I received Jesus, I received life in its entirety. I’m full of life, and everything I do exudes the incorruptible life. Divine life emits from me in words and in deeds, because as Jesus is, so am I. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

1 John 5:11-12 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 15:1-28 & Exodus 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 8:23-34 & Genesis 22

#TALKINGSESSION

22ND JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the oneness I share with divinity and for the eternal life that flows in me as a result of this oneness. Therefore, no sickness, diseases or infirmity can stay in my body. I am living a successful, healthy and victorious life because I am one with your Spirit and failure has no association with me. I am seated with my Lord Jesus

Christ in the place of authority, far above all principalities and powers. I act on His Word continually, causing circumstances to conform to His will and purpose for my life. I am a success for Jesus, and I win for Him always. I refuse to be limited by contrary forces around me; I accomplish the impossible, I do the spectacular and reach for the peak in all my endeavours by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 22ND JANUARY 2019

THEME: LONGING TO KNOW JESUS?

MEMORISE:
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3:10

READ: John 14:6-14

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Reading the words of today's Bible text should be an awe-inspiring for any believer. Just as a father on his deathbed would share deep secrets with his children, Christ's declaration about Himself came to His disciples at the very end of His assignment here on earth (John 13:1). He knew that His disciples had a limited understanding of who He really was, and so He chose that moment to reveal Himself to them fully. His divinity, His humanity, the reason why He came, His relationship with the Father, His destination, power and status thereafter are all revealed to us in this scripture. It is a privilege to have a revelation of who Jesus really is. To enjoy the fullness of the divine nature you possess as a Christian and to finish your race here on earth in flying colours, you need to have an intimate and personal relationship with the Master. However, you cannot have an intimate and personal relationship with the Lord without first having received a revelation of His person in your spirit. Apostle Paul was unique as a Christian because his knowledge of the Lord was based on divine revelation of His person. In Galatians 1:11-12, he wrote:

“But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.”

While it is good for you to be taught about the Lord, you cannot know Him intimately unless you receive a personal revelation of His person in your spirit. This is so important to make you genuinely grounded as a Christian. For this reason, Apostle Paul prayed this prayer for the fledgling Christians at Ephesus in Ephesians 1:16-17:

“That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:”

Jesus revealed Himself to the disciples because they had proven their love for Him by accepting His call and walking with Him while He was here on earth. Today, it is those who show their love for Him by spending time with Him in the place of worship and meditating on His word that He will reveal Himself to (John 14:23). Beloved, do you really know Jesus Christ? Have you caught a revelation of who He is in your spirit? Who is He to you? Is He a prophet, a great teacher, a miracle worker, great healer, your saviour from sin and the gateway to heaven? Jesus Christ is all of these and even much more, but above all, He is the Son of the Living God and the Saviour of mankind. Seek to know Him from today. Show your love for Him by spending time with Him, and He will give you a personal revelation of who He really is.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please give unto me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Mark 14, Isaiah 21:1-22:4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: DEEPER, DEEPER IN THE LOVE OF JESUS

1 Deeper, deeper in the love of Jesus
Daily let me go;
Higher, higher in the school of wisdom,
More of grace to know.

Chorus:
O deeper yet, I pray,
And higher ev'ry day,
And wiser, blessed Lord,
In Thy precious, holy Word.

2 Deeper, deeper! blessed Holy Spirit,
Take me deeper still,
Till my life is wholly lost in Jesus,
And His perfect will.

3 Deeper, deeper! tho' it cost hard trials,
Deeper let me go!
Rooted in the holy love of Jesus,
Let me fruitful grow.

4 Deeper, higher, ev'ry day in Jesus,
Till all conflict past,
Finds me conqu’ror, and in His own image
Perfected at last.

5 Deeper, deeper in the faith of Jesus,
Holy faith and true;
In His pow’r and soul exulting wisdom
Let me peace pursue.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: TUESDAY 22TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: YOUR LIFE WILL DEFY EXPLANATION!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2CORINTHIANS 12:9; JOHN 6:15-21?

Brother Vince (surname withheld), from Nigeria, sent in this testimony to show you that YOUR GOD can SUSPEND LAWS and break all PROTOCOL for you. It is called GRACE – something that defies human explanation (our 1st scripture)! In this fasting programme/beyond, the LORD will do the INCREDIBLE, the IMPROBABLE and the IMPOSSIBLE!

“Dear Dr. Chris, I want to return all the glory to God. He is surely the God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket. He has made the impossible to become possible in my life by healing me of HIV. I went for check up in UPTH (a popular Nigerian teaching hospital) because I wanted to get rid of an unwanted growth in my body! I decided to get rid of it because I had a good job and during the training, we were all grouped to sleep in hotels, etc. I felt a colleague could see the embarrassing growth during shower (bathing) times! At the hospital, the doctor asked me to undergo an HIV test. I did the test on the 1st of November 2018. I collected the result on the 6th of November 2018 and the result came out HIV positive. But earlier on the 2nd of November 2018, you had said in ODM, that we should agree with you using the AGREEMENT PAGE of “War Against Haman” booklet. I obeyed and did it! Then on November 7th, I summoned courage after praying more about it; I did another test and the result came out negative! How it happened, I don’t know! My mind keeps reminding me of that day I agreed with you!

Note that my blood had already been taken for a test before I agreed with you! You wrote on that 2nd day of November that you saw testimonies! I am so grateful to God almighty! The miracle of “how did it happen?” has located me! Please I beg you sir, my name should be withheld for the sake of my job.” Wonderful Jesus! I love the line that says: “How it happened, I don’t know! Thank you Jesus! Dear Pastor, if you can explain WHY God is using you, then it is not God that called you! It must be BY GRACE! Dear child of God, if you UNDERSTAND HOW God will turn your STORY to GLORY, then it is your BRAIN-in-action! GRACE is when you CANNOT explain or understand how your testimony will locate you! Ah! GRACE is when the LORD chooses to SUSPEND laws and break PROTOCOL for you! Yes! GRACE is when He WALKS on the Sea in order to deliver you in a HURRY! At the WORLD ANOINTING STORY-TO-GLORY NIGHT of January 25th, the miracle of “HOW DID IT HAPPEN?” will locate you! Sow your seed and come with your SAND! I see a great testimony bearing your name!

Today is DAY 18 of the 21-day fasting programme. Scroll down this page for “WAR AGAINST HAMAN14” for today’s 21-day fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…??
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. LORD GOD, do the INCREDIBLE, the IMPROBABLE and the IMPOSSIBLE in my life and through me this year!

3. Pray the above “War Against Haman – 14” prayers now! Give Him THANKS now!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EXODUS 21 – 24?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_✍?

Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less?
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Seed Of Destiny 

TOPIC: BEING FOUND WHERE GOD IS FOUND

TUESDAY JANUARY 22,"2019

SCRIPTURE": And Elijah the Tishbite,"who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word. 1 Kings 17":

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Walking with God implies being found where God is found and being absent from where God is absent.

Sometime ago,"I went for a program in a 5-star hotel and then met an older man who wanted to speak with me over an issue. He suggested that two of us should sit at the pool bar section of the hotel and talk. I told him that I would not follow him to that place and sit down around half-naked people including the opposite sex swimming at the pool and also with people drinking alcohol. I cannot be found there; we can talk anywhere but that kind of place is abominable to me. 

This is because that is an ungodly environment. And doing that would not portray a godly image of a spiritual leader to members of his congregation. If the people I lead see me in that kind of place, they would ask, ‘What is pastor doing here?’ I did that because I am not supposed to be found where God is not found; a dedicated person is only found where God is found and absent from where God is absent.

Beloved, to be a dedicated person is to be found where God can be found and be absent from where God is absent. Elijah told Ahab, ‘…before God whom I stand…’ (1 kings 17":1). This means,"walking with God implies being found where God is found and being absent from where God is absent.

Beloved, make up your mind not to be found in a place where God is absent; do not engage in an activity that drives God away from your life. Do not follow people to an environment where the presence of the devil is active and his activity is being perpetrated.

Remember this": Walking with God implies being found where God is found and being absent from where God is absent.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Disengage yourself from every ungodly association.
2. Make up your mind to be found only where God’s presence is felt and noticed.
3. Do not neglect the assembling of the brethren together (Hebrew 10:25).

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask and receive the grace to cultivate and maintain Your Presence. Help me to be found only where You are found, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION.
DAILY READING: Genesis 44:1 to 45:28,"Matthew 14":13 to 36,"Psalm 18":37 to 50,"Proverbs 4":11 to 13.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 22/01/1984: The Apple Macintosh,"the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during a Super Bowl XVIII television commercial.

AMAZING FACT": Smoking reduces your night vision.
QUOTE: Association with the Almighty at the place of prayer is assimilating His Might and Power. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The communion service tomorrow by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

PROPER DRESSING IS PROPER PROTECTION
READ: Zephaniah 1:1-9

1 The word of the LORD which came unto Zephaniah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hizkiah, in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah.
2 I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD.
3 I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD. 4 I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests;
5 And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by the LORD, and that swear by Malcham;
6 And them that are turned back from the LORD; and those that have not sought the LORD, nor enquired for him.
7 Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.
8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
9 In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.

MEMORISE: Also for Adam and his wife the LORD God made tunics of skin, and clothed them (Genesis 3:21).

EXPOSITION

God created every creature with its own peculiar nature. Sea is good for the fish and other aquatic mammals. Therefore, He puts them there. Air is space, airy and free for the birds, He created them with feathers to fly in the space. Forest is good for other animals such as lions, tigers, antelopes and many others, and God put them there. All these places serve as their protective places.
When it comes to the turn of man, He created man in His image and likeness. He covered man with His glory and communicable attributes. Such communicable attributes include, love, peace, joy, life, forgiveness, reasoning, uses of language and so on. When you see yourself as an image of God, how do you feel? You know that you are different from animals. You are the crown of God’s creation and creatures. An animal, such as cat for example, never exposes itself: it never defecates when any man is around and it never mates with opposite sex in the open. It covers itself always. But dogs are not like that. Dogs today are symbol of sexual promiscuity. Also, goats are never like that. Goats are symbols of disobedience before God.

One way you should appreciate the fact that you are an image of God is through proper dressing. Proper dressing on you is a divine protection for you. It beautifies the physical glory of God in you. It also colourises the biological adornment of God over you. It is even a mark of humility in you (Gen. 26:65). When you properly dress up, you are protecting your body, glory and honouring God. Proper dressing is a proper protection (1 Tim. 2:9-10). Half nakedness, sensual nakedness, complete nakedness and exposure of sensitive parts of our body are disgrace to the living God who commands us to worship Him in the beauty of holiness. Do not dress for Satan; dress for God

PRAYER POINTS

1. Thank you Father for proper understanding in your Word.
2. I recover my lost glory and protection back today from where I have exposed them to improper dressing.
3. My God, my Father, I promise You that henceforth I will properly dress up before You.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 44:20 – 46:21; Matthew 14:10 – 14:31

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM