The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional for Sunday 20th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 20TH JANUARY.

PRIVILEGED TO PREACH THE GOSPEL.

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature (Mark 16:15).

The Lord Jesus, after He paid the full price for our salvation by His death, burial and resurrection, gave us the great commission. He charged us to go into our world and preach the Gospel to every creature. If you find yourself with the opportunity to preach the Gospel in any capacity, you should count yourself tremendously blessed, because it’s a great privilege.
God gave us the privilege of being His partners in changing the world; His partners in soul-winning.

Those who haven’t understood this, who haven’t caught this vision and fire, are the ones who still need to be counselled to win souls. God didn’t give the charge of soul-winning to angels; He gave it to you and me; He committed it to our trust. Like Paul, we all must personalise this and make it our life’s work. He said, “The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to my trust” (1 Timothy 1:11). You’ve been given the opportunity to serve in the Gospel; to bless and transform lives with the news of His saving power; maximise it.

In John 14:15, Jesus said, “If ye love me, keep my commandments.” If you truly love Jesus, the Lord of your life, you’ll be compelled by His commandment to preach the Gospel as He’s commanded you. He said we should preach the Gospel and teach it to all nations, and every creature. What does that mean to you? It means a life on the go with the Gospel. You’re not stopping until everyone, everywhere has had the opportunity to hear, and receive the Gospel of His grace.

So, be afire; keep running for, and with the Gospel; it’s a mandate that requires urgency. Paul said, “…necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!” (1 Corinthians 9:16). Yes, because you can’t know it and be quiet.
What an honour! That the Lord would do all that He did and send us to herald it around the world is most gracious; a marvellous blessing and privilege! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m honoured and privileged to be counted worthy of the Lord’s commission to preach His glorious Gospel, and I preach it by the power of the Holy Spirit, bringing salvation to as many as hear and believe. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 9:16-18 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. 18 What is my reward then? [Verily] that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.

2 Corinthians 5:19-20 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

1 Timothy 1:11-12 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust. 12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 13:44-14:1-12 & Genesis 46-48

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 8:1-11 & Genesis 20

#TALKINGSESSION

20TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Precious Father, how great thou art! I thank you for the great honour and blessing of having the Holy Spirit live in me; by virtue of His indwelling and abiding presence, I am infused with divine energy and supernatural wisdom to do Your will, and live triumphantly over and above circumstances. I live in, by,

and through Your Word; Your Word pilots me and has lifted me above the confusion and the failure that work in this world. I live a life of success, health, prosperity, victory, and glory. The life of Christ in me makes me more than a man. I am making progress from glory to glory, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL
SUNDAY 20TH JANUARY 2019
THEME: MEN PLEASERS

Memorise: The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe. Proverbs 29:25

Read: Matthew 10:28-33(KJV)
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

There is a trait that God hates so much that many people don’t pay attention to, despite the many examples in the Bible that should deter them from it.
This negative trait manifests itself in the form of trying to please men at the expense of loyalty to the Almighty God.

Doing this arouses divine jealousy, and when we provoke God to jealousy, the result can be devastating. When we choose to please men instead of God Almighty, we have made men our gods, and this is contrary to the commandment against idolatry in Exodus 20:3.

It is unfortunate that many people do not know this. Some people try to please men because of the fear of what they can do to them. It should not be so with us as believers. Our Lord warns us not to be afraid of men who can only kill the body; rather, we should fear the One who can destroy both the body and soul in hell.

An example of a man who was a “men pleaser” is King Saul. He bungled his throne because of the fear of men. When he was confronted with his blatant disobedience to the Lord’s instructions, he himself admitted in 1st Samuel 15:24:

“And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgression the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.”

On the other hand, the three young Hebrews men in Daniel 3:14-26 chose to please God, even in the face of a burning furnace. Although they were furiously thrown into the fire, the fire could not hurt them because the Son of the Living God was already there waiting for them Daniel 3:25.

One thing we can learn from their experience is that even though they got into the fire. Their salvation was already waiting for them in there. We must also learn to endure to end because our ultimate salvation is reserved for us if we stay focused on God. In Matthew 10:22 Jesus said:

“And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.”

Many people practically deny Jesus Christ for different reasons: persecution, fear of ridicule, and for some, because of what they will eat, drink or wear. For these reason, some ladies cannot resist illicit sexual advances, while some men kill for money. In Matthew 10:32-33 Jesus said:

“Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.”

If you therefore desire a glorious future in heaven, you need to take a stand for Jesus, no matter what you may be going through.

Prayer Point:-
Father, please help me to stand, for You, come what may.

Bible in one year:
Mark 10:11, Isaiah 18:1-19:15,

HYMN 10:- I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

The world behind me, the cross before me;

Though none go with me, still I will follow;

My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SUNDAY 20TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: CALLED FROM THE CROWD! YOU ARE NEXT?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: RUTH 1:11-22?

Share with me this wonderful testimony below which was shared during the October Anointing Service at the Lagos Manna Mountain: “In March 2016, my son had an infraction with his employer and was arraigned in court in May 2016. During the fasting programme, God revealed to me that I should read Psalm 18 which I did, though I hadn’t read it before. I was tired of paying lawyers to pursue the case. Then not quite long, by March 2018, I received another revelation that I should sow a seed in seven churches (seven altars). In May 2018, I came to Ogudu Manna Mountain during the May Anointing Service and sowed the seventh seed. And as the service was going on, our father in the Lord, Dr. Chris, just laid on the altar and through the word of knowledge said, “A woman is here in this service and you are here purposely because of your son that has a case in the court; the Lord says, the case is over.”

I jump out of the crowd to the altar and started praising God. In July 27th, 2018, true to the prophecy, the case was struck off miraculously my son was discharged and acquitted! To God be the glory! (Mrs. Osazuwa I.P +234-7065-069-389).” Wow! Thank God for the Psalms and their operation in breaking yokes! I have been instructed to give out PSALMS every January for the past 2 years! Please just obey as prophetic instructions are given through this booklet and the “War Against HAMAN – 14” booklet! Note also that this lady was asked to sow seeds! Please OBEY instructions on seeds to be sown in our fasting programmes! But why was the seventh seed at the MANNA MOUNTAIN, the seed that FINALLY broke the battle yoke and provoked the STORY TO GLORY testimony? Oh! The God who ended this woman’s two-year court battle is still alive and will lend that battle in your life, family and ministry in this 21-day fasting programme and at the STORY TO GLORY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT at the TBS LAGOS – Friday January 25th 2019 – 7pm-3am! Come with your prayer points and PACK SOME SAND from your village, city or place of business/career/school.

Every evil judgement against you shall scatter! Yes! And I prophesy to you now: Your sand (earth) shall obey you this year! Your sand (earth) shall vomit YOUR GLORY! Your LAND, YOUR SAND, YOUR EARTH SHALL REJECT YOUR BLOOD AND REJECT THE ASSIGNMENTS OF GLORY SWALLOWERS! Ah! Your sand (earth) shall reject every satanic sacrifice and shall fight your haters this year! Yea, your sand (earth) shall yield all your heaven’s deposited benefits, blessings, increase, inheritance, possessions and GLORY into you this year! Today is DAY 16 of 21-day fasting. Pray seriously now as you open to PAGE 69 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet for today’s prayers! STILL GIVE OUT A COPY OF OUR DAILY MANNA, CHILDREN ODM AND WAR AGAINST HAMAN-14 BOOKLETS AS NEW YEAR GIFTS!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…?
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word generally a led now.

2. O LORD, like the lady in today’s devotional story and Ruth, take me from the crowd this year! Single me out for a STORY TO GLORY testimony this year in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EXODUS 14 – 17?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM✍?

Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross
1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

Chorus
So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
Seed Of Destiny 

TOPIC: HOW TO WALK WITH GOD

SUNDAY JANUARY 20,"2019

SCRIPTURE": He hath shewed thee,"O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6":8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To walk with God is to enjoy the fellowship of God.

Our anchor Scripture reveals that walking with God is one of God’s utmost requirements from our lives as His children. A person who walks with God cannot be buried in obscurity. This is because,"to walk with God is to walk tall in life; to walk with God is to walk both upright and right-up in life. Therefore, it is very important to know what it means to walk with God.

Yesterday, we saw that walking with God means going in the same direction with God, being in step with Him or ordering one’s steps and moves according to God’s Word. Today, we want to look at further meanings of walking with God":
Walking with God means:

i. Living according to the principles of God’s Word
A Person who walks with God allows God’s Word to guide his steps in all areas of life – business,"relationship (choice of friends), ministry, career, etc. People who walk with God live according to the principles of the Word of God while people who do not walk with God live according to the principles of the world.
ii. Keeping the company of God
To walk with God is to keep the company of God; you cannot walk with God without keeping His Company. To walk with God is to spend time with Him.
iii. Enjoying the fellowship of God
To walk with God is to enjoy the fellowship of God. Enoch enjoyed fellowship with God until God took him from the Earth. To walk with God is to enjoy fellowship with Him (Genesis5":24).
Beloved,"make up your mind to live according to the principles of God’s Word, keep the company of God and enjoy His fellowship.
Remember this": To walk with God is to enjoy the fellowship of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Endeavour to live according to the principles of God’s Word.
2. Keep the company of God and enjoy His fellowship always.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to keep company with You and to order my life according Your Word, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 2).
DAILY READING: Genesis 41:17 to 42:17,"Matthew 13":24 to 46,"Psalm 18":1 to 15; Proverbs 4:1 to 6
TODAY IN HISTORY: 20/01/1885-The Roller coaster was patented by L. A. Thompson
AMAZING FACT: You blink more than you talk.
QUOTE: A man’s destiny is strong as his sense of direction. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, January 20, 2019 - World Religion Day

TOPIC: PROOF OF FAITHFULNESS

Read: Acts 14:8
MEMORISE: Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful (1 Corinthians 4:2).

EXPOSITION

That we are privilege to know Christ, should make us view ourselves as His servants, and our aims should be to be faithful in that role. We must be faithful in that which had been entrusted to us. Our text shows the faithfulness of Paul and Barnabas in some great victories, and in some difficult trials, as they completed the first missionary journey. We should learn from, and imitate Paul and Barnabas, as faithful servants of Christ, no matter the cost. A faithful servant courageously keeps on proclaiming the gospel in spite persecution, as exemplified by Paul and Barnabas.

Most of us have never known any persecution that compares to what Paul and Barnabas went through. How you response to persecution will be a test of whether you are a faithful servant of Christ or not. If you are prone to getting hurt and quitting, you need to learn the lesson of courageous persistence from these two servants of the Lord.

One of Satan’s most effective tools that he uses to cripple new believers is to send trials. That is why Peter warned us to be of sober spirit and be at alert (1 Pet. 5:8-10). Through trials, we learn to trust God more fully, and not learn on the arm of flesh. Trials strip us of worldly attitudes that have attached themselves to us like barnacles to the hull of ship. It is important for you to learn to submit to God’s mighty hand in them, and then He can use you to strengthen and encourage newer believers, so that they will continue in the faith in the face of trials.

Paul and Barnabas are given to us as examples of faithful servants. May we imitate them, so that someday, we will hear our Saviour welcome us into His heaven with the words, “Well done, good and faithful servant!” As the World Religion Day is being celebrated today, let’s remember that true Religion, that the love of God in Christ Jesus, borders on how faithful we are to Him (2 Cor. 4:2).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to stand with, and for You when faced with trials of life, and of faith.
2. Oh Lord, don’t allow me to suffer like a criminal who fall foul of the law.
3. Lord, deliver nations who are currently facing persecutions due to their faith in Jesus Christ.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 41:21 –42:27; Matthew 13:24 – 13:45
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM