The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 19th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 19TH JANUARY.

NEVER LOSE YOUR COOL.

Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you (Luke 6:28).

Never find yourself offended or losing your cool over the attitude of others towards you. It makes no difference if they mistreat you or take undue advantage of you; maintain the right attitude of love. Someone else’s bad attitude should never change your good behaviour. If anyone has a bad attitude, that’s their problem, but your responsibility is to walk in love towards all.

Some people make “new year resolutions,” part of which is a list of people whom they claim offended them, perhaps, in the previous year, and have decided never to talk to them or relate with them anymore. This is wrong. There shouldn’t ever be people or someone you don’t like or decide never to talk to, irrespective of what they may have done to you. The Word tells us to seek peace and pursue it (1 Peter 3:11).

God never promised that we’ll be well treated by everybody. You may not be treated right; you may not be treated the way you want or think you deserve to be treated; that’s not what’s important! What’s important is your response in whatever circumstances you find yourself; that’s where the blessing really is. If you respond negatively, because someone treated you badly, you’ll get in trouble with the Lord.

Read the Master’s statement in our opening verse; He said, “Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you” (Luke 6:28). Emulate Jesus. He wasn’t vengeful at the wicked men who crucified Him, though the pain was real, and He felt it. They spat at Him. He asked for water, they gave Him vinegar to drink. Think about how they mistreated Jesus; yet, He said, “...Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do…” (Luke 23:34). Keep walking in love. Let that be something you’ve decided to do this year more than ever before.

Always remember that, irrespective of how you’re treated, you can never be disadvantaged. Romans 8:28 says, “…all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” If you’d live and act according to the Word, you’ll continually walk in blessings, and nothing would truncate your joy or dissipate your faith and progress in the Lord.

CONFESSION

I walk in love towards all. I express love and goodwill towards all, thus invoking the blessings of peace and salvation upon them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.

Luke 6:28-35 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. 29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the [one] cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloke forbid not [to take thy] coat also. 30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask [them] not again. 31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise. 32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them. 33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same. 34 And if ye lend [to them] of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again. 35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and [to] the evil.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 13:24-43 & Genesis 44-45

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 7:21-29 & Genesis 19

#TALKINGSESSION

19TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I recognize your anointing on my life, and I declare that by reason of that anointing, I can do all things; I can change hopeless situations and manifest your glory in any challenging situation. O, what a life of glory, dominion, and grace you’ve given me in Christ! I am living that life to the fullest.

I know that my tomorrow is greater than my today because the path of the just is as a shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I am confident to face anything that comes my way, because I know my victory is assured, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 19TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

MEMORISE:
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2

READ: Matthew 6:9-13

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

The prayer outlined in today's Bible text, popularly called "The Lord's Prayer", is of great value to us as believers. Through it, our Lord Jesus Christ introduced God to us as our Heavenly Father (Matthew 6:9). In so doing, He used the known to teach us about the unknown. Everyone is familiar with the relationship that exists between a father and his child. Our Lord used this prayer to open our eyes to the nature of relationship that exists between God and us after we become born again. I came to understand this truth when I gave my life to Christ. I therefore began to call my Heavenly Father "Daddy", because I knew He surpasses all earthly fathers. This same sentiment is present in the writings of John the Beloved. Carefully meditate on what he wrote in 1 John 3:1-2:

“Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.”

It is indeed amazing to be called children of God. If you are wondering how a mortal being can become a child of the Immortal and Eternal God, I refer you to John 1:11-12, which says:

“He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”

Jesus Christ revealed the secret behind this mystery to Nicodemus in John 3:5-6, where He said:

“…Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”

God is Spirit, and once you are born of the Spirit by giving your life to Christ, you become a child of the Spirit and a spiritual being. Having received this endowment, there is an obligation that follows it. 1 John 3:3 tells us what this obligation is:

“And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.”

Purity makes us resemble our Heavenly Father, and it is a compulsory virtue for us to manifest. The good news is that when you are empowered by God to become His child, He also implants His seed into you to enable you live like Him in this wicked world. The Holy Spirit tells us in 1 John 3:9:

“Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.”

A glorious transformation occurs in us when we become born again! Believe in this transformation and determine to exhibit its character by faith.

ACTION POINT:
Outline the transformation that occurs in a life that is born again and weigh yourself against it. Apply your faith to areas where you are not yet manifesting who you really are.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Mark 9, Isaiah 16:12-17:14

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: IN CHRIST ALONE

1. In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

2. In Christ alone! Who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe!
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave he rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine -
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

4. No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath.
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 19TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: HE SAYS: YOU SHALL NOT GO EMPTY THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 3:16-22

Vs 21-22 of today’s scripture says, “And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians; and it shall come to pass that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty. But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall spoil the Egyptians.” Note again: “YE SHALL NOT GO EMPTY.” Ah! God told Abraham what was going to happen to his descendants. God told him that they would go through great affliction for four hundred years. But God gave him the promise that after the four hundred years, He would bring them out. In fact, God said, “Not only will I bring them out,” but “I will bring them out with great substance!” The LORD was saying: after your tears and battles, you will end your journey with GREAT SUBSTANCE!

In this year 2019, you shall not serve the REWARDER! The God that fetches water with a basket to disgrace the bucket is saying to you: “It’s Pay Day!” In this 21-day pray and fasting program, the God who disgraced Pharaoh after 400 years is saying: YOU WILL NOT GO THROUGH or END 2019 EMPTY! AT THE WORLD ANOINTING STORY-TO-GLORY NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS, your past shame shall become fame and your past/current battles shall become your GLORY LADDER! Determine to finish this fast and sow your STORY TO GLORY SEED, then be AT THE WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS! Ah! Something great is about to happen! Amen and amen! Pray now!

Today is DAY 15 of the 21-day fasting programme. Open “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” (PAGE 69). Pray now! Sow your STORY TO GLORY seed today and determine not to miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT of January 25th! Time is 7pm!
Bring SAND from your place of business, career, city or village square. Sow your STORY TO GLORY seed today and determine not to miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT. Wow! Something awesome is about to happen! Pray now.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.
1. Pray about today’s world as led.

2. God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, show me Your REWARD! Show me Your GREAT SUBSTANCE! Show me Your GREATER FAVOUR this year in Jesus name.

3. Pray in Tongues now!

4. Then pray about today and pray the above “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” prayers (page 69) in today’s fasting programme now!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EXODUS 11 – 13

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
Seed of Destiny 

TOPIC: WALKING WITH GOD

SATURDAY JANUARY 19,"2019.

SCRIPTURE": And Enoch walked with God after He begat Methuselah,"300 years and begat sons and daughters and Enoch walked with God and he was not for God took him, he walked with God. Genesis 5":22-24.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To walk with God is to allow God’s Word order your steps in life.
It has been confirmed that dedication to God has many profits and benefits in life. One of the benefits of dedication to God is standing out from the rest of the people. You cannot give God the best and be among the rest of the people; you cannot put God first and come last in life. Therefore,"it is important to look further at the subject of dedication.

Now, what is dedication to God?
From our anchor Scripture, we understand that dedication to God is synonymous with walking with God; to be dedicated to God is to walk with God (Genesis 17":1).

What then does it mean to walk with God? Walking with God means:

i. Going in the same direction with God (Luke 24:13-15)
Walking with God means going in the same direction with God. When a person is walking with God,"he cannot go in a direction that is contrary to where God is. To walk with God is to travel in the same direction with God.
ii. Being in steps with God
Walking with God means being in step with God; the steps and the moves of those who walk with God are ordered by God (Prov. 37":23).
iii. Ordering one’s steps in the Word of God
Walking with God or being dedicated means ordering your steps in the Word of God (Psalms 119:133).
Beloved,"you cannot claim to be walking with God when you do not go in the same direction with Him, being in step with Him or ordering your steps and moves according to His Word. My counsel is, decide to walk with God totally and completely.
Remember this": To walk with God is to allow God’s Word order your steps in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to go in the same direction with God.
2. Ask God to reveal His steps for your life and make up your mind to follow them.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive the grace to walk with You by going the same direction with You, being in step with You and ordering my steps in Your Word, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 2).
TODAY IN HISTORY: 19/01/1883 - Thomas Edison’s first village electric lightings system using overhead wires began operation in Roselle,"NJ.

DAILY READING": Genesis 39:1 to 41:16,"Matthew 12":46 to 13:23,"Psalm 17":1 to 15,"Proverbs 3":33 to 35

AMAZING FACT: Dogs cannot distinguish between red and green.

QUOTE: At the place of prayer,"man is enabled to see his life from God’s perspective. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND": The Sunday service tomorrow by 9am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones.
LIVING WATER CAC DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, January 19, 2019

HIGHER FORGIVENESS

READ: 1 John 2:1-2

1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world

MEMORISE: Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered (Psalm 32:1).

EXPOSITION

One day, the Psalmist in the midst of the thrill of the old covenant, under which he served and enjoyed God, penned a thought: Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. As the sound fades from the lyre accompaniment to this first though, being man of old and being taken by the Spirit, a prophetic thought again flooded his heart and billowed with profound joy. He wrote again: Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Consider the great parallels between the first and the second thoughts and dawning on him, he must have asked, is this ever possible? However, this psalmist who is a carrier of the old covenant could not enjoy the new. What a blessing for you as a new covenant carrier of spiritual blessings in heavenly places (Eph.1:3-7). God has purchased for us higher forgiveness through the death of His Son on the cross. We can be forgiven and we are forgiven by His blood.

You like to know how this really works for you. The Bible reading for today and other Bible passages reveal that you have an advocate who pleads for you in Person of Jesus Christ. As the Father hears His plea, your sins are not counted against you anymore. For long, the accuser of the brethren has been silent but for not claiming this blessing, he keeps accusing you, accusing guilt, depression and self-condemnation. Rise and plead the blood of Jesus Christ and call on your advocate. Get rid of all deceits from your heart as the son sets you free; go and sin no more. This is higher forgiveness. Claim the forgiveness that He has bought for you today and possess your blood-bought forgiveness.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord Jesus, I am so glad that You are my advocate.
2. Every accusing tongue against me in the heavenly realms, I silence you in Jesus’ name.
3. I purge my heart of all deceits and evil tendencies by the BLOOD in Jesus’ name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 39:3 –41:20; Matthew 13:2 – 13:23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM