The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 18th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 18TH JANUARY.

IT’S ALL IN YOU.

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness… (2 Peter 1:3).

Every seed has in it all that it requires to produce other seeds, and invariably, a forest. Being born again, you’re like a seed, loaded with everything you’ll ever need for growth and success in life.

When a seed is planted, it sprouts, develops a stem, branches, leaves and, eventually, fruits. Question: Where did the stem, leaves, branches and fruits come from? They all came from that seed!

Everything the seed needed to have a normal plant-life; to become a big tree and to reproduce fruits with seeds in them, was in the seed. All the seed needed was to be in the right environment.
God has given us everything that pertains to life and godliness. He’s already done it! You have within you everything you require for an excellent, triumphant, and balanced life. Everything you require for success and the effectual life of righteousness here on earth is all in your recreated human spirit! Everything you’ll be, and have, is in you.

Therefore, all you need is to be in the right environment, where you can build your inner man, and hear the right things, to help you think the right thoughts, and speak the right words. This is so important because if you hear the wrong things, you’ll say the wrong words and the result would be the wrong fruits showing up in your life, instead of fruits of righteousness.

1 Corinthians 2:12-13 gives us some further insight; it says, “Now we have received…the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak….” Here’s the connection: God has given us everything we require for life and godliness, but the Spirit of God teaches us and helps us know the things which God has given us freely in the spirit. You must learn to speak them as the Spirit gives you utterance in divine wisdom. Hallelujah!

Thus, every so often, affirm, “Glorious things are spoken and written of me. I’m a success and a victor; greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. I reign and rule with Christ, triumphing gloriously every day!” Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My origin is of God and that makes me an overcomer because greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. The good life, health, success, strength, promotion and prosperity are mine, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 13:1-23 & Genesis 42-43

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 7:13-20 & Genesis 18

#TALKINGSESSION

18TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me your life and nature—a life of glory, dominion and excellence; free of sickness, disease, and infirmities. Nothing shall by any means hurt me because my body is sanctified and preserved from all evil. I walk in the reality of

this truth today, and always. My spirit is sensitive to Your voice, and I am able to discern Your voice and counsel to me always because I am Your child. The ways of the Spirit have been manifested unto me, and I am guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 18TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: DIVINELY SATISFIED?

MEMORISE:
And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. 1 Timothy 6:8

READ: 1 Timothy 6:6-10

6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Contrary to common belief, satisfaction in life is not a matter of how much you have. Our Lord Jesus Christ said in Luke 12:15:

“…Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.”

In other words, abundant possessions do not guarantee joy, peace and fulfilment in life. The Lord is asking you today, "Are you divinely satisfied? What is your satisfaction in life dependent on?" The reason why a lot of people are never satisfied in life is due to the lack of contentment. In today's memory verse, the Holy Spirit instructs us to be content with having food and clothing. This is a command and not a piece of advice. To measure up to this heavenly standard, we must endeavour to discover what true blessing is and the source of it. Concerning true blessing, Proverbs 10:22 says:

“The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.”

True blessings from the Lord have three characteristics: they bring riches in all ramifications, they are devoid of sorrow and are accompanied with contentment.

Irrespective of what a man has, if he is not content, he will restlessly pursue satisfaction throughout his life time. The Almighty God, in whose image we were created, is a great example to us on contentment. Genesis 1:31-2:22 says:

“And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.”

From the scripture above, we learn that God saw everything that He had made as being very good. In other words, God was content with what He had achieved in six days. This divine satisfaction made Him take a rest on the seventh day! We know that God continued His work after He rested on the seventh day because Jesus Christ said in John 5:17b:

“My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.”

The secret behind God resting on the seventh day even though He still had more work to do is not far-fetched: God was content with His achievements. This is why the Bible says in 1 Timothy 6:6:

“But godliness with contentment is great gain.”

This verse shows that one may be godly but not have contentment. Beloved, when we become obsessed with work because we want to acquire more wealth to the detriment of our worship of God and even to the point of harming our body system, then we have fallen into the snare of the devil described in 1 Timothy 6:9. Are you divinely satisfied?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please grant me the grace to live a life of godliness with contentment.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Mark 7-8, Isaiah 15:1-16:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

1 My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ Name.

Chorus:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2 When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3 His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4 When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness, alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 18TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: SHOOT ALL YOUR ARROWS! YOUR YEAR OF FULL GOSPEL – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 10:8-26

Vs 24 of our scripture says: “And Pharaoh called unto Moses and said, ‘Go ye, serve the LORD; only let your flocks and your herds be stayed: let your little ones also go with you.” The flocks and the herd which Pharaoh wanted left behind, was the evidence of the BLESSINGS and the STORY TO GLORY testimonies of the JEWS! He was saying: SHOOT, BUT DON’T SHOOT ALL YOUR ARROWS! Likewise, Satan wants you to leave EGYPT, but he wants you to leave your blessings behind! DON’T SHOOT ALL YOUR ARROWS! He wants you to leave your health behind; serve God but remain sick! Don’t shoot ALL your arrows of GOOD HEALTH! He wants you to leave EGYPT, but leave your finances behind! Serve God but remain in lack, debts and shame! Don’t shoot all your arrows of prosperity! He wants you to leave EGYPT, but leave your children behind! Children represent fruitfulness! So Pharaoh was saying, serve God but remain UNFRUITFUL AND unproductive WITHOUT RESULTS; don’t shoot the arrows of MULTIPLICATION, remain STAGNANT!

See EXODUS 8:28 – “And Pharaoh said, ‘I will let you go, that ye may sacrifice to the LORD your God in the wilderness; only ye shall not go very far away…” He was saying, “You can be BORN AGAIN and serve your God but remain close to EGYPT…” – still live like a sinner! Still continue to fornicate/keep malice/bitterness, tell lies, commit adultery or live in secret sins, etc; LEAVE EGYPT BUT EGYPT MUST NOT LEAVE YOU! Don’t shoot all your arrows of HOLINESS! Yes! Don’t let the world see the FULL GOSPEL BENEFITS in you; let them see just part! Oh, Satan is bad! He wants you to serve God this year with LITTLE or NO FRESH FIRE! Just go to church and play church or religion! Declare aloud now: “I SHALL SHOOT ALL MY ARROWS THIS YEAR VICTORIOUSLY and I cannot be STOPPED because my life is moving from STORY TELLING to GLORY SHOWING IN JESUS NAME.” See you at TBS on Friday January 25th! Bring SAND from your place of business, career, city or village square, etc. something awesome is about to happen! Rise in faith and pray with holy fire now!

Today is DAY 14 of the 21-day fasting programme. Pray today’s prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” (PAGE 63) now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…
1. Father, as I shoot my arrows of prayer, prevail over me now by fire in Jesus name.

2. I shoot my arrows of deliverance from sickness now in Jesus name.

3. LORD, I shoot my arrows of deliverance from poverty and lack this year now in Jesus name.

4. I shoot my arrows of deliverance from rising and falling now in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE IN YEAR: EXODUS 8 – 10

BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee
1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou has died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm and changeless be,
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray,
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.
Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
Seed Of Destiny 

TOPIC: THE KEY TO DISTINCTION IN LIFE AND DESTINY

FRIDAY JANUARY 18,"2019

SCRIPTURE": And they shall be mine,"saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Malachi 3":17.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anything you are privileged to do,"do it well in order not to end in mockery.

Sometime ago, a relative of mine who came to church saw the way I was dancing before the Lord when the praise session was going on. Then after the service, he told me, ‘What you are doing now for God and enjoying yourself is what we wasted our lives doing for the devil in disco and party dance many years ago and gained nothing.’
Our father in the Lord, Bishop David Oyedepo was dedicated to God while in school and God differentiated him from others. One day, his teacher told him, ‘David, you are going too extreme with your Christianity; do you realise that you are a student?’ And he replied the man, ‘Serving God is the first occupation of my life. I am a full time Christian and a part time student’. 

This means, being a Christian was more important to him than being a student. One day, he wrote an examination and they marked his papers, he scored one hundred and twenty percent. His answer was so excellent that the teacher forgot that the maximum mark should be one hundred percent.

Beloved, dedication is key to distinction; anything you are privileged to do, please do it well in order not to end in mockery.
Remember this": Anything you are privileged to do,"do it well in order not to end in a mockery.

ASSIGNMENTS":
1. Make up your mind to be different from other people by standing firm for God.
2. Deploy all your strength,"energy and potentials in serving God totally and excellently.

PRAYER": O Lord,"I ask for the grace to be different from other people in standing firm for You. I receive Your Help to deploy my energy in serving You totally and excellently, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 2).
TODAY IN HISTORY: 18/01/1896 - The X-ray machine was exhibited for the first time.
DAILY READING: Genesis 37:1 to 38:30,"Matthew 12":22 to 45,"Psalm 16":1 to 11,"Proverbs 3":27 to 32.
AMAZING FACT: The eye functions like a camera,"capturing light and sending data back to the brain.
QUOTE": Prayer connects man with God’s Presence. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.
CAC LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

Friday, January 18, 2019

*POUR YOUR HEART TO GOD*

Read: Psalm 55:16-18
MEMORISE: Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us (Psalm 62:8).

*EXPOSITION*
As advancement and globalization expand, the world keeps achieving the global village status. In contrast however, the communal living among men, especially a pillar and heritage of the African people keeps evaporating. Indeed, we live in a world where everyone keeps absolutely to themselves, minding their businesses and so caring less about the golden rule of being their brother’s keeper. No wonder the rate of depression, insanity and suicide which are the extremes of keeping to oneself, keeps rising yearly. People smile gleefully and also put up a bold front as if to say all is well, but they are just walking corpses, waiting for opportunities to kick the bucket.

In the midst of this, it is a blessing for you as a child of God to have infinite God, as your Father and best Friend, Jesus Christ, the Saviour, who cares about you and to whom you can freely pour your heart. You are to be exempted from these social ills as you maximize both personal and fellowship opportunities to meet with the Lord, pouring out your heart to Him. For “what a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and grieve to share, what s privilege to carry everything to God in prayer”! A problem shared with a counsellor, consultant or fellow human, is half-solved but with the Lord, you get instant and full solutions. Let us therefore rise and begin to pour our hearts unto Him, casting all our cares upon Him, for He cares for us. SHALOM!

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Daddy, I thank You for being there for me, as I pour my heart to You, Father let Your peace ease my pains.
2. Lord Jesus, I cast all my cares on You, let Your mighty power come to my aid.
3. Every demon of depression and worry, I rebuke you. Angels of God surround my household in Jesus’ name.
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Genesis 37:5 –39:2; Matthew 12:30 – 13:1
*HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND............ SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM