The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 17th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 17TH JANUARY.

REIGNING THROUGH WORDS.

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father… (Revelation 1:6).

As a Christian, the consciousness or realisation that you’re actually a king, and not a helpless, needy commoner, will completely change the way you live. Don’t think or say, “If I’m truly a king, why is my life like this? Why aren’t things working out right?”

Evidently, those who talk that way haven’t believed the Word; they haven’t accepted who they are.
You’re a king because God says you are; it has nothing to do with what you might be experiencing. What you need is to practise living as a king. Kings reign; so, start reigning. How do kings reign? They reign through words. The Bible says, “Where the word of a king is, there is power…” (Ecclesiastes 8:4); power to effect changes; power to make what you say come to pass.

Decide that you’re going to walk, talk, pray and live as a king throughout this year. It begins with your mentality. Look into the mirror and tell the person on the other side of the mirror, “You’re a king; rule and reign as one!”

One thing is sure: Kings exercise dominion and authority. The most beautiful part is that your authority as a king is that of the Lord Jesus; He’s the One that made you a king. Therefore, you have every right to exercise dominion, and “king” over the devil and the forces of life.

Refuse the low or ordinary life. If, for instance, you’ve been having a challenge of accommodation, it’s about time you said to yourself, “It’s not right for a king to be homeless!” Then start speaking words that’ll create the kind of accommodation that you want. If you’ve been in search of a job, it’s time to create one; start speaking and issuing decrees. As you do, these words will cause you to take actions that are necessary, position you, and create the right conditions and circumstances for the fulfillment of your desires, through the power of the Spirit.

Jesus said in Mark 11:23, “You shall have what you say”; that’s the destiny of kings; they don’t speak empty words; they take charge of situations with the word of faith in their mouth. Job 22:28 says, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee….” There’s power in your mouth; there’s dominion in your tongue; reign and rule as a king in life, with words.

CONFESSION
I reign as a king in this life, altering situations and circumstances in my favour. I make decrees and they’re established, for the Word of God on my lips is God talking. I’m royalty. I’m destined to rule and reign in life. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.

Revelation 5:9-10 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 12:22-50 & Genesis 40-41

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 7:1-12 & Genesis 17

#TALKINGSESSION

17TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me your life and nature—a life of glory, dominion and excellence; free of sickness, disease, and infirmities. Nothing shall by any means hurt me because my body is sanctified and preserved from all evil. I walk in the reality of this

truth today, and always. My spirit is sensitive to Your voice, and I am able to discern Your voice and counsel to me always because I am Your child. The ways of the Spirit have been manifested unto me, and I am guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 17TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: FULFILLING THE LAW OF CHRIST

MEMORISE:
For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Galatians 5:14

READ: Luke 6:27-35

27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,

28 Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

29 And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also.

30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

32 For if ye love them which love you, what thank have ye? for sinners also love those that love them.

33 And if ye do good to them which do good to you, what thank have ye? for sinners also do even the same.

34 And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.

35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

There are some basic truths that all heaven-bound Christian pilgrims must embrace for total freedom from the devil and his lies. One of these truths is that God's commandments are eternally relevant and cannot be broken without consequences. Our first parents disobeyed God and the consequence was that their perfect life was destroyed, and the cordial relationship they had with the Lover of their souls was broken. Little did they know that the commandment God gave them was for their own good. Heaven is not devoid of divine law! The will of God is the law of heaven. No wonder our Lord taught us to pray this in Matthew 6:10:

“Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.”

The reason why the beings in heaven do not just do what pleases them is because divine law and order reigns in heaven. Psalm 103:20-21 says:

“Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.”

It is therefore a misplaced understanding of grace for any Christian to think that once a fellow is saved, there is no obligation to obey any form of commandments because there is no law to keep. In fact, as Christians, we are under the law of Christ and this law is administered through the Spirit of Lordship (one of the seven dimensions of the Holy Spirit), who lives in us (1 Corinthians 9:21, Romans 8:2, Isaiah 11:2).

What then is the law of Christ? The Master Himself sums it up, saying in Matthew 22:37-40:

“…Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.”

To fulfill the law of Christ is to walk in love. The Holy Spirit spells this out clearly in Galatians 6:2, saying:

“Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.”

Our Lord also spells out what it means to walk in love in today's Bible reading, teaching us what love in action really looks like. You cannot claim to be walking in love when you steal, sleep with your neighbour's spouse, defile your neighbour's daughter or go to the extent of killing other people. Love will not allow you to do so. This love was first demonstrated by Jesus Christ Himself and He is willing to impart it into those who would accept Him as their personal Lord and Saviour. Are you fulfilling the law of Christ?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, let Your love be shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Mark 5-6, Isaiah 14:12-32

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Chorus:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: THURSDAY 17TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: SHOOT ALL YOUR ARROWS! YOUR YEAR OF FULL GOSPEL – Part 1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2KINGS 13:14-20

Today’s scripture Verses 17-19 says: “And he said, ‘Open the east window’ and he opened it. Then Elisha said, ‘Shoot’ and he shot. And he said, ‘The arrow of the LORD’s deliverance and the arrow of deliverance from Syria; for you must strike the Syrians at Aphek till you have destroyed them.’ Then he said, ‘Take the arrows; so he took them. And he said to the king of Israel, ‘Strike the ground’; so he struck three times, and stopped. And the man of God was angry with him, and said ‘You should have struck five or six times; then you would have struck Syria till you had destroyed it! But now you will strike Syria only three times!”

Ah! Ah! Ah! Satan does not want you to shoot all your arrows this year! He wants you to think small! ‘DON’T ASK GOD FOR BIG THINGS! ASK SMALL DUE TO FEAR!’ Satan wants you not to be BOLD! ‘DREAM BUT DON’T DREAM BIG DREAMS! Don’t shoot ALL your arrows! Don’t manifest ALL YOUR GIFTS/TALENTS due to fear of WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY! Satan wants you to die with many of your divine assignments undiscovered and unfulfilled! He wants you to add to the WEALTH OF THE GRAVEYARD! Ah! He is saying – “Don’t shoot ALL your arrows!” Satan has failed because whether he likes it or not, you shall shoot all your arrows this year!

THE WORLD SHALL SEE AND DISCOVER YOU FULLY THIS YEAR! You will serve the LORD and move from STORY TO GLORY in Jesus name. Declare aloud now: “I SHALL SHOOT ALL MY ARROWS THIS YEAR and I cannot be STOPPED because my life shall NOT ADD to the wealth of the cemetery! I shall not be WASTED! I am moving from STORY TELLING to GLORY SHOWING IN JESUS NAME.” As we continue tomorrow, sow your STORY to GLORY seed today and determine not to miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT of January 25th! Time is 7pm! Bring SAND from your place of business, career, city or village square, etc. Something awesome is about to happen! Rise in faith and pray with holy fire now! This is your year! Pray today’s fasting prayers in “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” on PAGE 63 now! Remember today is DAY 13 of the 21-day fasting programme.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power as led now.
1. Thank you LORD for this year so far! Psalm 25:1; I thank you LORD, for not allowing my enemies to triumph over ME.

2. Father, I stand upon Your Word and I bind every force, power or personality that wants to prevent me from shooting all my arrows this year in Jesus name. I shall be discovered and celebrated this year! My BEST shall show up this year in Jesus name.

3. Father, as I shoot my arrows of prayer, prevail over me now by fire in Jesus name. (Then pray about today and pray the above “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” prayers (page 63) in today’s fasting programme)!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EXODUS 5 – 7

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
Seeds Of Destiny 

TOPIC: THE COMMITMENT OF NO RETURN

THURSDAY JANUARY 17,"2019

SCRIPTURE": O Nebuchadnezzar,"we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up. Daniel 3":16-18.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Being committed to God to the point of no return is refusing to serve the devil even if God seems not to meet your needs temporarily.

We live in a world where satan sets different things before God’s children as distractions in their lives in order to make them turn back from following God like Lot’s wife (Genesis 19:26). The intention of God for His children is for them to serve Him to the end.

It was God’s servant,"Bishop David Oyedepo, who once told God, ‘God, when we arrive eternity and I realize that there is no heaven, anywhere You go, I will follow You.’ This is a practical example of a commitment of no return. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were committed to God in this way. When they were confronted with the choice of bowing down before the graven image of king Nebuchadnezzar or face the danger of being thrown into the fiery furnace, they made up their minds that even if God would not deliver them, they would not bow before the image of the king (Daniel 3":16-18). This is what God expects from the life of every Child of His.

Beloved,"being committed to God to the point of no return is refusing to serve the devil even if God seems not to meet your needs temporarily; it is refusing to serve the devil as an option to serving God in the face of the trials and challenges of life (Job 1":18-22). Being committed to God to the point of no return is the refusal to look back no matter what happens (Luke 9:62). A person who is committed to God to a point of no return does not have the phone number of a former sinful partner.

My counsel is,"make up your mind never to look back from following God.
Remember this": Being committed to God to the point of no return is refusing to serve the devil even if God seems not to meet your needs temporarily.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Read the full account of the story of Lot’s wife and make up your mind never to turn back from following God (Genesis 19:1-26).
2. Make up your mind to follow God even in times of challenges,"trials or temptations (Daniel 3":16-18).
PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive the grace for be fully committed to You. Help me Lord, to follow You at all seasons of my life in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 2).
TODAY IN HISTORY: 17/01/1871 - Andrew S. Hallidie received a patent for a cable car system.
DAILY READING: Genesis 35:1 to 36:43,"Matthew 12":1 to 21,"Psalm 15":1 to 5,"Proverbs 3":21 to 26.
AMAZING FACT: You see with your brain,"not your eyes.
QUOTE": When a man is disconnected from his root, he is disconnected from the grace that flows from his root. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, January 17, 2019

TOPIC: I HEARD YOUR VOICE (V)

Read: Psalm 119:25-42

MEMORISE: For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow (Hebrew 4:12).

EXPOSITION
Creatures should know that the Creator is above all in all things. God has designed everything according to His wishes from the beginning, so that no one escapes from Him and His judgement. The wicked people are always afraid of receiving the same evils they do against people. They are afraid of judgement of their evil deeds, but the same will be meted out to them very soon. Nothing is hiding in the presence of God and His Word rather, everything is laid bare before Him. Even what you did or do while alone in the public and/or secret are not hidden from the eyes of God. When God speaks, He opens up our secrets, so that we may know that He is God who sees all things. He created the eyes, therefore, He sees all things. Then how come that people are annoyed when God reveals their secret and they are mad at their Pastors while teaching or preaching (Heb. 4:13).

The Word of God reveals secrets of all men. Adam said, I heard your voice… I was naked (Gen. 3:10). The Word of God does not cover sin but reveals it. The insults you rained on your wife or husband or your pastor are naked and uncovered before God. The drink you do take before you speak in a spiritual meeting, or the evil thought in your heart are naked and open before God. God can direct His voice to us, when we are in a Christian service in order to exalt and lift us up by the power of His Word. He can do the same when He desires to purify us from all impurities. We will be strong in the Lord when hear from Him and take to corrections.

Everyone who hears from Him and takes heed to His Word is strengthened again by the power of His Word. Like obedient children, the fathers are always happy with them (Malachi 3:16-18), more than that, God is happy with us when we obey Him and take to His correction. It is then that enemies will not be able to rejoice over us. Satan knows this secret: our obedience to God demoralizes and disarms him. Our obedience to God is the secret of answered prayers offered to Him. Obedience to God is the secret of infilling with the Holy Spirit. Obedience to God is the secret of spirituality and Christian growth. In order to enjoy these blessings, we need to hear from God and obey Him.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, give me obedient hearts and actions today.
2. I destroy every power fighting against You in my heart when I want to obey You, O Lord.
3. Lord, help all Your children to obey You and stand by Your Word in Jesus’ name.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 35:13–37:4; Matthew 12:8 – 12:29
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM