The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kim Kardashian Confirms Gender of Baby #4, Teases Due Date
At the dawn of 2019, we reported that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting baby #4.
Kim appeared alongside her sisters to tease a few details, including a timeframe for the due date.
She also lets slip -- to the surprise of everyone, even her sisters -- whether they're expecting a boy or a girl.
[/url][Image: khloe-kardashian-kim-kardashian-and-kour...n-wwhl.png]
Like a trio of witches arriving to delivery a prophesy to a cursed king, Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney spoke to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live.
"Are you working on another child?" Andy asked Kim.
"We are," she confirms. Kim and Kanye are of course using another gestational carrier, as they did with Chicago.
"That's great!" Andy exclaims, though he is, of course, no more surprised than the rest of us. "Wow."
"Do you have a due date?" he asks.
"We do," Kim replies, which is a direct answer but not quite the big reveal that he was hoping to hear.
[Image: kim-kardashian-on-watch-what-happens-live.png]
Kim does, however, tease that Baby #4 is coming: "Some time soon."
"You know if it's a boy or a girl?" Andy asks.
"We do," Kim replies.
She is no stranger to interviews and to prying questions, but suddenly Kim is overtaken by an impulse, and shares more.
"It's a boy," Kim announces -- confirming reports that the couple are expecting another son.
[Image: khloe-kim-and-kourtney-kardashian-on-wat...s-live.png]
"I mean, I think every--" Kim begins, before she is interrupted by her eldest sister.
"What?!" Kourtney exclaims -- she almost screeches.
"I mean," Kourtney clarifies. "Obviously I knew that."
Kourtney explains that she had simply not realized that Kim was going to blurt it out to everyone.
Kim really surprised everyone with that bombshell.
[Image: huh-were-happy.png]

"Well," Kim explains. "It's out there, I mean."
"I know," Andy agrees. "But you haven't confirmed it."
"Well, I know," Kim says. "But I got drunk at a Christmas Eve party and I told some people."
Remember Kim Kardashian's epic Christmas Eve bash?
"And," Kim admits. "I can't remember who I told."
[Image: kim-and-j-lo.jpg]
The reason for which she cannot recall, she admits, is because she is not accustomed to drinking.
"Because I never get drunk, and," Kim says, shrugging her shoulders.
Inexperienced drinkers who also happen to lack a natural high alcohol tolerance are more likely to have unclear memories if they do drink.
This is because their liver has had less practice processing alcohol.
Kim drinks sparingly and, just as significantly, is almost unimaginably tiny -- at five-foot-three.
It's no wonder that she can't remember any suspected leakers.
[Image: kim-and-paris-reunited.jpg]
"Well," Andy says. "Kalabasas won the poll, in case you want to name him that."
Andy clarifies: "Calabasas with a K."
"Okay," Kim replies enthusiastically. (Don't interpret that as commitment to name him that, folks)
"That's exciting, congrats," Andy says of her soon-to-be fourth child.
Kim has already taken the suggested name and conjured up a nickname, and blurts out: "Kallie."
[Image: andy-cohen-has-an-announcement.png]
"Congrats too," Kim tells Andy.
As we previously reported, [url=https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/andy-cohen-im-expecting-a-baby/]Andy Cohen is expecting his first child, which is incredibly exciting for him.
"Thank you!" Andy says. "Maybe our boys can have a playdate."
That sounds absolutely adorable.
Congratulations to Kim -- and, more grudgingly, to Kanye -- on this happy news.
We may not know an exact due date for Kim's child, but People reports that we can expect to meet this bundle of joy in the spring.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBNaija stars, Gedoni and Khafi welcome their first child, a baby boy Edoman 0 811 08-23-2021, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Tyson Fury becomes dad for sixth time as wife Paris gives birth to a baby girl Edoman 0 759 08-09-2021, 03:39 PM
  Man shares photo from polyamorous girlfriend's baby shower; says he and girlfriend's Edoman 0 614 07-07-2021, 02:52 PM
  Nigerian woman found love at 47, married at 48 and gave birth to a baby boy(photo) Edoman 0 793 06-29-2021, 11:52 AM
  Jude Ighalo's wife, Sonia, congratulates him on the birth of his baby from another wo Edoman 2 1,006 06-20-2021, 07:07 AM
  Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) Edoman 0 698 05-08-2021, 10:04 PM
  Dog bites 18-month-old baby in the face, missing her eye by fraction of an inch in un Edoman 0 703 05-04-2021, 06:09 PM
  My break up, not a publicity stunt – Mercy Eke confirms split from Ike Edoman 0 521 04-15-2021, 06:17 AM