The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 16th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 16TH JANUARY.

NO MORE PRICE TO PAY.

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us (Romans 5:7-8).

Some Christians believe they have to “pay a price” to get God’s approval, attain certain blessings or get to certain heights in their lives, but it doesn’t work that way. Some even have the notion that praying and fasting is a form of price to be paid to experience a greater measure of the anointing, but that isn’t right. Prayer and fasting is for devotional purpose.

If you’re planning on paying a price for the anointing or anything for which Jesus already died, then you don’t believe what Jesus already paid was enough. No more sacrifice is required for you to walk in, and manifest the glory of God. Think about this: God said to Abraham in Genesis 12:2, “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.” This was simply God’s choice.

Abraham didn’t do anything to impress God first before God chose to make him great. The Lord said this to him even before he believed, and his believing was accounted for righteousness. Coming over to the New Testament, it’s the same thing; it’s about Christ and all that He’s already accomplished for us. It’s not about our works. The Bible says not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:9).

Colossians 1:12 (NIV) says, “giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.”
What a marvel this is! We couldn’t qualify by ourselves to become heirs of God and partakers of the divine nature. Neither your good works nor your self-righteousness was good enough to qualify you for the divine heritage you have in Christ. Therefore, there’s no need striving or struggling to be good enough for God. Simply accept all that Jesus did for you. He paid the price for you to have, and enjoy all things that pertain to life and godliness. Therefore, live in His glory. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I live in the glory of Christ; I have all things that pertain to life and godliness, because Jesus paid the price for me to have and enjoy life to the full. I live a life of blessings, being my heritage in Christ Jesus. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Hebrews 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.

1 Peter 1:10-11 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace [that should come] unto you: 11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 12:1-21 & Genesis 38-39

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 6:25-34 & Genesis 16

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I rejoice for all that you’ve done for me in Christ Jesus. More than ever, I’m inspired to do your will and fulfil my ministry in you without reproach. I thank you for opening my understanding to my abilities in Christ, and the things I can accomplish through the power of the Spirit working in me. Out of my belly flow rivers of living water! I bring forth good things today from within me

because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within, in Jesus' Name.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: WEDNESDAY 16TH JANUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: MY AXE HEAD MUST SWIM AGAIN BY FIRE!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2KINGS 6:1-7?

2Kings 6:5-7 says: “But as one was felling a beam, the axe head fell into the water and he cried, and said, ‘Alas, master! For it was borrowed.’ And the man of God said, ‘Where fell it? And he shewed him the place. And he cut down a stick, and cast it in thither; and the iron did swim. Therefore said he, ‘Take it up to thee.’ And he put out his hand, and took it.” Watch this! When the axe head fell into the river, Elisha asked, “Where did it fall?” they showed him. He cut a piece of wood. As soon as his hand touched that piece of wood, the wood became anointed. He threw it into the river and the wood that was supposed to float, sank, touched the iron (axe head), and transferred anointing to the axe head. The iron that was supposed to stay down “jumped up” and began to float!

Oh! STORY TO GLORY! Their GROANING was turned to GLORY! The laws of nature and science were suspended and disgraced! *When God is in motion, no law, rule and protocol can stop Him. The God who caused the AXE HEAD to swim again will cause all your miracles, blessings, favour and relationships that you thought were lost to FLOAT AGAIN this year!* Your lost glory will swim again! Lost miracles will float again! Lost favour will swim again! Lost pregnancies will swim again! Lost opportunities will float again! Lost jobs, contracts, partners, helpers and relationships will receive a supernatural touch of manifestation by fire! Your AXE HEAD can be your lost life’s aspirations, passion, enthusiasm, dreams and vision.

Thus says the LORD in this fasting programme and also AT THE WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS OF JANUARY 25TH 2019 AT TBS, LAGOS: You shall experience a STORY TO GLORY TOUCH that will cause your AXE HEAD to SHOW UP! Yes! YOUR AXE HEAD SHALL SWIM AGAIN! Rise in faith and pray with holy fire now!

*Today is DAY 12 of the 21-day fasting programme. Open PAGE 57 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” for today’s prayers. Be at the venue of World Anointing Programme at TBS, Lagos. Sow ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” copies into somebody’s life! Don’t complete this fast alone!*

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…??
1. I praise You LORD, for my axe head that shall swim again in this fasting program and indeed this year.

2. THANK YOU LORD FOR THE GRACE YOU HAVE MADE AVAILABLE TO ME IN THIS FASTING PROGRAMME! THANK YOU FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS SO FAR AND FOR THE GLORY THAT LIES AHEAD.

3. LORD, I shall not fast in vain and I shall not serve You in vain in this year 2019 in Jesus name.

4. Then pray about today and pray the above “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” prayers (page 57) in today’s fasting programme now!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: EXODUS 1 – 4?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM✍?

Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less?
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 16TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT?

MEMORISE:
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Ephesians 1:13

READ: Acts 2:1-4

1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

“For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.” 1 Corinthians 2:11

To remain in tune with Jesus Christ requires the help of the third person of the Trinity, the Holy Spirit. You need His help because He is the only one who can grant you access to the thoughts and workings of the Lord at any point in time. In Acts 1:8, Jesus said to us:

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”

We see from these words of the Master that the Christian life is only empowered by the baptism of the Holy Spirit, so it amazes me when any Christian organisation refuses to embrace the doctrine of baptism in the Holy Spirit. The truth is that you cannot be a lasting Christian without experiencing the baptism of the Holy Spirit, neither can you effectively do the work of the ministry without this experience. This is why Jesus instructed the early disciples to wait for the promise of the Father before proceeding to evangelise the world (Acts 1:4-5).

There are some points about the Holy Spirit that are worthy of note in today's memory verse. One of these is that salvation comes before baptism in the Holy Spirit. Although these two experiences may follow each other almost immediately, you cannot be baptised in the Holy Spirit if you are not first born again by accepting the gospel of truth and salvation. The benefits of being baptised in the Holy Spirit are numerous, one of which is that your salvation is sealed to the end, provided you do not grieve the Holy Spirit to the extent of Him leaving you alone (Ephesians 4:30). Another benefit is the renewing of your body, soul and spirit by the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:11, Titus 3:5). As we journey through life, a lot of issues confront us daily, discouraging, nauseating or even defiling us. It is a blessing to be baptised in the Holy Spirit, who renews and encourages us to forge ahead. Beloved, have you been baptised in the Holy Spirit? If not, you can be baptised right now as you read this. All you need to do is ask the Lord to baptise you with His Holy Spirit and believe that He will. Regardless of whether your church believes this truth or not, because it is the word of God, it will become reality in your life today if you receive it.

ACTION POINT:
If you have not been baptised in the Holy Spirit, ask Jesus to baptise you today. If you have experienced this, ask the Holy Spirit to fill you anew right now.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Mark 3-4, Isaiah 13:17-14:11

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: WHEN THE POWER OF GOD DESCENDED

1 When the power of God descended
On the day of Pentecost
All the days of waiting ended
They received the Holy Ghost.

Chorus:
O Lord, send the power just now;
And baptize, every one.

2 Tongues of flame came down upon them,
And they preached the world in power,
Listening multitudes awakened
Turned to God that very hour.

3 We are waiting, Holy Spirit
We are all of one accord
Lord fulfil just now the promise
That is given in thy word.

4 Fill and thrill us with thy presence,
Grant the blessing that we need
Flood our souls with wondrous glory,
While the prayer of faith we plead.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

TOPIC: GOING ALL THE WAY WITH GOD

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 16,"2019

SCRIPTURE": And Abram took Sarai his wife,"and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came. Genesis 12":5.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To go all the way with God is to refuse to look back from following God.
Dedicated people exist in the realm of enviable authority,"dominion and prominence. God differentiates and distinguishes those who are dedicated to Him from the rest. Therefore, it is very important to look at what dedication is all about.

Dedication means going all the way with God. Now, what does it mean to go all the way with God?

It means":
i. Going full length with God
To go all the way with God is to go full length with God; it is being committed to God wholeheartedly. Going all the way with God is not half-hearted commitment to God but the total commitment of your heart to God. It is the commitment of no return; that is,"you are willing to go with God and you refuse to turn back from following Him. That is to say, there is no possibility of a reconsideration of your decision to serve God.
ii. Refusal to look back
To go all the way with God is to refuse to look back from following God; it is refusing to envy your former friends who are unbelievers (Genesis 12":5). When God called Abraham,"Abraham took his wife, Lot, his nephew and all that he had and set out for Canaan; they did not stop on the way until they reached their destination.
Paul the Apostle also made up his mind that nothing would stop him from reaching his God-ordained destination for his life (Philippians 3":13-14). There are people who have stopped following God because of the pressures of life; they stopped their journey with God half-way,"it ought not to be so.
Beloved, make up your mind to go full length with God and refuse to look back or go back.
Remember this": To go all the way with God is to refuse to look back from following God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to go full length with God.
2. Refuse to look back from following God.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to go full length with You. Help me not to look back from following You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 1)
TODAY IN HISTORY – 16/01/1759: The British Museum opened.
DAILY READING: Genesis 32:13 to 34:31,"Matthew 11":7 to 30,"Psalm 14":1 to 7,"Proverbs 3":19 to 20.
AMAZING FACT: The eye is the fastest muscle in the body,"hence the reason for the saying, ‘in the blink of an eye’, for things that happen very quickly.
QUOTE": We must live with the consciousness that we are not just living for ourselves; we are living representatives of a kingdom. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

TOPIC: I HEARD YOUR VOICE (IV)

Read: John 6:47-63
MEMORISE: So he said, “I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid myself” (Genesis 3:10).

EXPOSITION
The voice of God is a penetrating voice that sounds out to us, warning, correcting, encouraging, inspiring and blessing to us. At the same time, God can be blunt and truthful to us by telling us wrong things we are doing and calling us back to the track. The garden of God is guarded and guided by His Word. There was peace, protecting and prosperity in the Garden of Eden as long as Adam heard the voice of God and obeyed the voice. We can only enjoy the blessings in the garden of our husbands, wives, marriage, families, places of work and in the church of God when we obey God. Many people enjoy their marriages and blessings as long as they obey God. There was no fear in the garden, until sin entered through disobedience of Adam and Eve.

Look at people around you: they enjoyed peace of God in their marriages and life, until they allowed strange men or women. We sell ourselves to self-servitude through disobedience and arrogance and pride, which we call modernism. Why are you afraid and running up and down when no one is pursuing you? It is as a result of disobedience in your garden. Why are our enemies harassing us in our father land? Why fear, troubles and harassment everywhere around us? We have violated the WORD! The Word of God brings life, health and peace from heavens to our gardens. Luke 2:10 says, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people”. The Word of God says “For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear…” Rm. 8:15.

The blood pressure, unnecessary heart beats, hardship, debt and sorrow we experience today, can leave us alone, if only we can submit to Him. There is no satanic fear and demonic terror in the garden of God, when His children obey His voice. We need to go back to God today so that ungodly fear will depart from us.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, speak comfort to my heart again, and let my sorrows depart now.
2. Lord, receive me again by Your Word and bring my losses back in Jesus’ name.
3. Father of all creation, let your church hear Your voice again for the end time revival.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 32:32 –35:12; Matthew 11:16 – 12:7
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM