The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 15th January
*Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional*

*ANCHORS OF FAITH*

_Tuesday, January 15th

_*Therefore let no man glory in men. For ALL
THINGS ARE YOURS (1 Corinthians 3:21).*_

An anchor serves as a means of stability and support. Therefore, an “anchor of faith” is that which you connect your faith to when releasing your faith. It provides support when you’re acting on the Word about something you desire from God, for yourself or for someone else.

The faith-walk or the faith-life is like walking on water. For example, when you say, “I desire a house or a landed property,” and you sow a seed to that effect, that seed that you’ve sown for the property is actually connected to your faith; it’s an anchor for your faith.

It’s like teaching a child to walk, and you give the child a walker to use. The child rests on that walker and pushes it around, leaning on it to walk. That’s what sowing a seed to get something does for you. But don’t remain there.

If all you know and practise is to sow a seed when you need something from God, then something is wrong. If you have to sow a seed for everything that you need, why then did Jesus come? What then is the purpose of our inheritance in Him?
There’s absolutely nothing in this world that’s not covered by the provisions of Christ. That’s why the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, wrote to the Church, saying, _*“…all things are yours”*_ (1 Corinthians 3:21). There’s nothing in this world that you need to reproduce in any other way for it to become yours; all things are yours already.

2 Peter 1:3 declares, _*“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.”*_ Therefore, give, and sow seeds as fruits of your righteousness (2 Corinthians 9:10), recognising that you’ve been brought into the place of superabundance; that’s the higher level. It means walking in your consciousness of the divine nature.

*CONFESSION*

*My faith is strong and prevailing; I’m victorious today and always, living the good life which God prearranged for me before the foundation of the world. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 17:20* And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

*||* *2 Corinthians 9:8-10* And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work: 9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. 10 Now he that ministereth seed to the sower both minister bread for [your] food, and multiply your seed sown, and increase the fruits of your righteousnessWink *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 11:1-30 & Genesis 36-37

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 6:14-24 & Genesis 15

#TALKINGSESSION

15TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for filling me with your Spirit who reveals the Word to me, causing me to abound in the knowledge of Christ, who’s my Salvation, Strength, Dwelling, and Wisdom! Thank you for helping me discover myself in Christ, and to live the supernatural life of glory in Him.

I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. I am over and above all circumstances of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 15TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: STAYING CONNECTED TO JESUS

MEMORISE:
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:4

READ: John 15:1-7

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Having received reassurance from the Lord yesterday that we are not alone, we need to reflect on what we need to do to remain connected to Him always. Every child of God must be conscious of the fact that God's righteousness means He will never renege on His word. His promises such as those in Deuteronomy 31:8 and Matthew 28:20 are sacrosanct. However, there is a possibility of us abandoning God when we are carried away by the lustful desires of this life. An example of someone who deserted God was Demas. Concerning him, in 2 Timothy 4:10, it is written:

“For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica...”

It is unfortunate that some preachers teach eternal security, saying that once saved, you are always saved. This is a lie of the devil because examples abound of people who abandoned their first love for God or even abandoned God entirely. Judas Iscariot was once numbered among the twelve but he fell away (Acts 1:16-20). The question then is, if Judas who was one of the twelve disciples chosen by Jesus Himself could fall away, who then cannot? We therefore need to be watchful to keep our place in Christ. As seen in today's memory verse, it is our responsibility to stay connected to Jesus.

Our Bible reading today reveals the danger of not staying connected to Jesus Christ. Anyone who for any reason at all disconnects himself from the Lord will dry up spiritually, and this will affect all other areas of life because the spiritual controls the physical. However, when we stay connected to Jesus, there are bundles of blessings awaiting us. How do we stay connected to Jesus, and want blessings can we derive from doing so? The Lord answers these questions in John 15:7 saying:

“If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.”

We stay connected to Jesus by abiding in His word. This means modelling our lives to the dictates and principles of His word. You need to back up your every thought and action with His word. Fruitfulness is the portion of those who stay connected to Jesus. In other words, goodness and mercy will be partners of such people. Staying connected to Jesus requires walking intimately with Him. When you do this, His blessing in John 14:27 will be your portion to enjoy. It says:

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”

PRAYER POINT:
Holy Spirit Divine, please help me to remain ever in tune with my Master, Jesus, for unbroken partnership.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Mark 1-2, Isaiah 13:1-16

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow;
Though none go with me, I still will follow

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: TUESDAY 15TH JANUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: SATANIC RAGE AND MADNESS: BACKFIRE IN 2019?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 23:11-21?

Forty men vowed, “OVER THEIR DEAD BODIES,” not to eat or drink till Paul was dead. Hear this from today’s scripture: “But do not thou yield unto them for there lie in wait for him of them more than forty men, which have bound themselves with an oath, that they will neither ear not drink till they have killed him: and now are they ready, looking for a promise from thee” (Acts 23:21). That is SATANIC RAGE/WICKEDNESS/MADNESS! Do you know that there are people also planning against you like that in ANGER/RAGE/REVENGE this year? Yes! THEY SHALL SURELY GATHER! But you shall witness their FALL and hear the word ‘S-C-A-T-T-E-R’ in their midst this year! I prophesy:

In this year 2019, every satanic rage and madness targeted at your GLORY PARTY will scatter in this fasting programme and AT THE WORLD ANOINTING STORY-TO-GLORY NIGHT, OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS! Bring SAND from your place of business, career, city or village square, etc to that programme. *Ah, the devil is wicked and you don’t need to do anything to become satan’s enemy! Your spiritual identity to Christ makes you one! Satan can stir up the heart of anybody against your glory and laughter whether in your family, neighbourhood, workplace, business, career and profession, etc. But their RAGE AND WICKEDNESS will consume them! Yes! Sow your STORY TO GLORY SEED, and pray the GLORY PROVOKING PSALM that will be sent to you! This is your year!

Today is DAY 11 of the 21-day fasting programme. Open PAGE 57 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” now and pray. Sow your STORY TO GLORY seed today and determine not to miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT of January 25th! Time is 7pm! Bring SAND from your place of business, career, city or village square. Yes! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When The Morning Comes…??
1. Pray about today’s word as led.

2. I decree: Every HATER of my destiny this year – RUN MAD now! RUN MAD every month and FIGHT YOURSELVES in Jesus name.

3. LORD, DISAPPOINT those who hate me secretly! Scatter witchcraft covens EVERY NIGHT of 2019 in Jesus name.

4. Pray in Tongues now!

5. Then pray about today and pray the above “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” prayers (page 57) in today’s fasting programme now!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 47 – 50?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM✍?

Songs 1: Higher Ground?
1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining everyday;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Chorus
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground.”
Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

TUESDAY JANUARY 15,"2019

TOPIC: BEING SOLD OUT TO GOD

SCRIPTURE": Now the Lord had said unto Abram,"Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee….. So Abram departed, as the Lord had spoken unto him; Genesis 12":1,"4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY": When your commitment (or dedication) to God is confirmed,"His advertisement of your life is automatic.

Dedication to God is a major secret of seeing Divine proofs in life; people who are dedicated to God do not beg Him to prove Himself and His Power in their lives. When your commitment (or dedication) to God is confirmed, His advertisement of your life is automatic.

Now, one definition of dedication is being sold out to God. Like we saw earlier, Abraham was an example of a person who was sold out to God (Genesis 12":1-5).
The question is,"what does it mean to be sold out to God?

i. Allowing God to assume the ownership of your life (Genesis 12:1-5)
One who is dedicated to God does not own his life,"time or resources. Dedication to God is allowing God to own you and all that you have.
ii. Allowing God to dictate the direction of your life (Genesis 12":1-5)
Being sold out to God is allowing God to dictate the direction of your life (Genesis 12:1-5). When God dictates the direction of your life,"you would not move as you choose or do things as you please. To be sold out to God is allowing God to have the final say over the issues of your life – your work, marriage, ministry, career, academics, etc. It is sacrificing your personal agenda and ambition on the altar of consecration and relationship with God.

Beloved, my counsel is, come to a point of being sold out to God like Abraham and Paul (Genesis 12":1-5,"Acts 20":22-24). Allow God to assume the ownership and direction of your life.

Remember this: When your commitment (or dedication) to God is confirmed,"His advertisement of your life is automatic.

ASSIGNMENTS":
1. Surrender your life and resources completely to God.
2. Make up your mind to discover God’s pathway for your life and follow it always.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to hold nothing back from You. Show me Your pathway for my life; I receive Your mercy to follow it, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 1)
TODAY IN HISTORY: 15/01/1559- England’s Queen Elizabeth 1 (Elizabeth Tudor) was crowned in Westminster Abbey.
DAILY READING: Genesis 31:17 to 32:12,"Matthew 10":24-11:6,"Psalm 13":1-6,"Proverbs 3":16-18.
AMAZING FACT: The wings of the airplane are just one component of flight. There are actually four forces of flight that push the plane up,"down, forward or slow it down. These forces of flight are lift, thrust, drag and weight.
QUOTE": It is not wisdom to expend all of life’s energies working for salary with no dime of energy working for God. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Communion service tomorrow by 5:30 pm at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

TOPIC: I HEARD YOUR VOICE (III)

Read: Psalm 119:11-24
MEMORISE: So he said, "I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid…” (Genesis 3:10).

EXPOSITION
When you hear the voice of God, what is your response to the word? God speaks in various ways and His Word comes directly to us. God expects that we accept, appreciate and apply it to our situations for corrections and purity. The Word determines our love for God, willingness to grow and mature in Him. We are His sheep in His garden and pasture (Ps. 100). The pastures of God are full of raw green grasses, and truthful Word of God for sheep to eat. Do you tremble at the Word of God or you trivialize the Word? Some will say it is not for everybody or not everybody can do it, or obey the Word or accept it. This is a deceit of the devil.

The memorised verse says “I heard your voice and I was afraid….. Do you fear God when He speaks to you? When the preaching is going on, do you pay attention or you are joking, discussing with your friends or calculating the number of grammatical mistakes and slip of tongue of your Pastors?

God affirms that… But on this will I look on him who is poor and of a contrite spirit and who trembles at My word (Isaiah 66:2; 57:15). We will receive more blessings, power and inspiration in the Word when we have respect for, and honour the Word of God. If you fear God, you will love and fear His Word. The secret of the blessings we receive from the Word, is the fear of God we demonstrate to His words. You can activate the power of God in His Word when you fear His Word.

"How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him” (Heb. 2:3).

PRAYER POINTS
1. Lord, let Your Word be my companion all the days of my life.
2. Lord, let my spiritual life grow by the power of Your Word.
3. Father, support Your Word with salvation, sign and wonders as Your people preach.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 31:23 – 32:31; Matthew 10:36 – 11:15
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM