The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 14th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Monday, 14TH JANUARY, 2019

KNOWLEDGE IMPARTS FAITH.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).

Power is activated by knowledge. 2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” Proverbs 11:9 says through knowledge shall the just be delivered. They’re not only delivered from trouble, but necessarily delivered into their inheritance.

As you study and meditate on the Word, not only do you discover your inheritance in Christ, you also receive the faith to relate with, and enjoy all that God has made available to you in Him. Acts 20:32 says, “And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.”

The Word has the capacity to build you up like an edifice. It doesn’t matter what the case is; there’s no such thing as “I tried, but it didn’t work”; not with the Word. The Word works, and has power to change your life from glory to glory. However, you must know the Word, and put it to work in your personal life for it to produce results for you.

That’s the reason for the teaching of the truth of God’s Word, because when people become aware of the blessings of the Word, they’re able to embrace and walk in the reality of these blessings. The knowledge of the Word imparts faith and activates the power of the Word in your life: “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God” (Romans 10:17).

PRAYER
The Word is working in me even now, producing divine results in me. I’m like a tree by the streams, bearing fruits in and out of season, and prospering in all I do, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Proverbs 18:15 The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 10:24-42 & Genesis 34-35

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 6:1-13 & Genesis 14

#TALKINGSESSION

14TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, your Word has enriched me with the right mindset—the mindset of the righteous—such that my response to circumstances and situations are from the standpoint of victory! Thank you for your wisdom that is at work in me to function with the dominion of the Spirit. I function at a high

level of precision, excellence, and perfection because the wisdom of God is at work in me; having been endowed with all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge in Christ. I am strengthened, fortified, and energized for victory through the power of your Word, and the might of the Spirit that is at work in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 14TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: YOU ARE NOT ALONE

MEMORISE:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Matthew 28:20

READ: John 16:5-13
5 But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

6 But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

One comforting assurance we have from our Lord Jesus Christ is that we are not alone. The devil wants you to feel you are alone and abandoned, but it is a lie. In today's Bible reading, we are reassured that even though the Master has gone away to be with His Father, He did not leave us without a Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit. The work of the Holy Spirit includes reproof concerning sin, encouragement into a life of righteousness and giving sound judgement in difficult situations. He is to guide us into all truth, which includes the truth that we are not alone, neither can we be deserted or abandoned. The Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus Christ in our lives by doing what only Christ can do in and through us. There are things that Jesus Christ commanded us to do that are impossible to execute except we are divinely aided, such as the command in Matthew 5:11-12 to rejoice when we are persecuted. The Holy Spirit helps us with this and much more.

Sometimes, you may experience some situations which the devil may capitalise on to malign our loving Master as having abandoned you, but it is not true. I have also experienced this. Many years ago, the devil came to tell me that I was abandoned and not appreciated, but God proved him wrong when a little girl came from several kilometers away to give me a cake as appreciation for what God was doing with my life. After receiving that cake, I forgot all the feelings of abandonment. Another time, I was travelling somewhere and the aircraft got into a very turbulent weather. There was so much commotion in the plane, to the extent that many people abandoned their complimentary meals for fear of a possible crash. In the meantime, my Daddy spoke with me, telling me to keep calm because He was in the plane and it was impossible for a plane He was travelling in to crash. Immediately I heard this, I relaxed and settled down with my meal. When I was done, I asked the rich man who was seated beside me if he would not mind me having his meal. He obliged, all the while looking at me strangely and wondering if I had heard and understood the announcement made by the pilot of a possible emergency landing! He passed his tray to me and I settled down again to enjoy the meal. I had hardly finished when the announcer came back on air to tell us that the turbulence was over. Glory be to God!

Beloved, always remember that one of the names of Jesus Christ is Emmanuel, which means "God with us" (Matthew 1:23). You have no reason to feel abandoned or neglected if Jesus Christ is your Master and Lord.

KEY POINT:
Stay with Christ so that He can stay with you. He will not abandon you unless you turn your back on Him.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 27-28, Isaiah 11:6-12:6

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 9: IN CHRIST ALONE

1. In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

2. In Christ alone! Who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe!
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied -
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave he rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine -
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

4. No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath.
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS
MONDAY JANUARY 2019 DAY 14 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions........

Pray seriously as you open to page 49 (DAY 10) of “WAR AGAINST HAMA -14 booklet for today’s prayers! This is your year!

Topic: THAT AXE HEAD IS FLOATING AGAIN -2
(JOEL 2:15-27;2, KINGS 6:5-6).

Today’s 1st scripture Vs. 25 says, “I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar and the palmerworm.” Maybe you have been down with a lot of “worms” “locust” or “caterpillar.” In your life/ ministry! Some of you have lost years to a bad marriage, delay in marriage or a shameful financial life! The AXE HEAD that was lost in 2nd scripture could have been THE FAULT or MISTAKE of the son of prophet and you may have made lots of mistakes in your past!

But the Holy Ghost is saying to you right now: “My mercy is greater than your mistakes, and I am a Master at fixing any disaster!” Whether you have done things that are your own fault, or whether it is the enemy who has stolen from you, God is still the Restorer of your AXE HEAD! Don’t let the devil steal anything from you. Declare restoration over your life!
In this fasting programme and at the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT, take back what belongs to you! Hear Victoria Osteen: “If you missed God’s direction in your life, he allows U-turns. He is a restorer and He can make up for lost opportunities!” Oh, I remember Dr. Cindy Trimm: “Potential is never realized until you are challenged in your current state of complacency. The opposition is bringing out the best in you.”

Yes! Hold on and hold out because the God who caused the AXE HEAD to swim again will cause all your lost to FLOAT AGAIN this year! Sow your STORY TO GLORY SEED and at he end of this fasting programme, be at the World Anointing Night of January 25th, 7pm. You will come with SAND from your community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc. It is your night of “MERCY GRETAER THAN MISTAKES!” It is your year of VISIBLE STORY TO GLORY!

Pray seriously as you open to page 49 (DAY 10) of “WAR AGAINST HAMA -14 booklet for today’s prayers! This is your year! Be at the Venue of World Anointing programme at TBS, Lagos. Theme: “MY STORY TO GLORY YEAR!.” Sow your STORY TO GLORY SEED today and determine not to miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…..
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, I choose NOT to cry or REGRET again! Show through my life and minsirty that Your MERCY is greater THAN MY MISTAKES! RESTORE every missing AXE HEAD of my destiny again!
3. My father! My father! THIS IS MY AXE HEAD RESTORATION YEAR; O lost miracles and favor, what are you waiting for? FLOAT AGAIN now by the ANOINTING of the HOLY GHOST today and AT THE WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT tomorrow in Jesus name.
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional:
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

TOPIC: MORE UNDERSTANDING OF DEDICATION

MONDAY JANUARY 14,"2019

SCRIPTURE": But seek ye first the kingdom of God,"and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6":33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: A dedicated person is committed to the advancement of God’s kingdom on earth.

Knowledge,"especially spiritual Knowledge, is key to greatness in life. What you become in life is a product of what you know; what you show is a product of what you know. No one can show what he/she does not know.

In the same way, if dedication to God is your priority in life, you need to understand what dedication is all about. This is because the level of your dedication to God is a product of your knowledge of dedication.

Yesterday, we looked at some definitions of dedication. Today, we shall look at more definitions of dedication. Now, what is dedication?

i. Dedication is living for God
To be dedicated to God means living, moving and having your being in God; it is being alive purposely because of God (Acts 17":28).
ii. Dedication is being affectionate for God
A dedicated person is a person who is madly in love with God (Matthew 22:37).
iii. Dedication is existing on fire for God
When we say someone is dedicated to God,"we mean that the person is on fire for God (Number 25":7,"Romans 12":11).
iv. Dedication is being committed to God and His Kingdom
A dedicated person is committed to the advancement of God’s Kingdom on Earth; he partners with God to do God’s work on Earth (1 Cor. 3:9)
v. Dedication is being serious with God (1 Kings 17:1)
A dedicated person is serious with God while the undedicated are unserious with God.
vi. Dedication is being separated unto God
To be dedicated to God is to be separated unto Him (2 Corinthians 6:14-17).

Beloved,"my counsel is, make up your mind to be dedicated to God by practising the points outlined above.
Remember this": A dedicated person is committed to the advancement of God’s kingdom on earth.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through the message of today again.
2. Make up your mind to be dedicated to God by living,"being affectionate, existing on fire, being committed, being serious and separated unto God and His cause on earth.
PRAYER": O Lord,"I ask for the grace to be committed and dedicated to You. Help me to live only for You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 1)
TODAY IN HISTORY – 14/01/1873: John Hyatt’s 1869 invention of ‘Celluloid’ was registered as a trademark.
DAILY READING: Genesis 30:1 to 31:16,"Matthew 10":1 to 23,"Psalm 12":1 to 8,"Proverbs 3":13 to 15.
AMAZING FACT: The Eagle is the biggest and the most majestic bird on Earth.
QUOTE: To exist independent of God is the first foolish thing anyone can do in life. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance service tomorrow by 9am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, January 14, 2019

TOPIC: I HEARD YOUR VOICE (II)

Read: John 5:24-29
MEMORISE: Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death (John. 8:51).

EXPOSITION
The voice of God brings life to those who hear Him. The voice of God conveys to His people and communicates His Word to them. There is life in the voice of God. There is hope in the voice of God. There is power in the voice of God. Read the book of Psalm 29 for the power in the voice of God. The voice of God has power to overcome the storm in your finance, marriage, family, destiny and pursuits. The life that is in the voice of God overcomes every satanic plan and attack. The life gives victory over spiritual, physical, marital, financial, economic, academic and moral deaths, but gives life to all aspects of our lives. The Word of God is the voice of God that sounds out to us all the time.

The Holy Bible is the physical God and divine presence in our homes. And if anyone wishes to hear the voice of God, the Holy Bible is the first source that is certain and steadfast to hear him. Do you believe that the Holy Bible has the final say in your life or what you hear, see, read, learn and witness?. All this can fail and disappoint you, but the Holy Bible cannot fail you. It is high time we returned to the Holy Bible, the Word of God. 

What television and newspapers are teaching us cannot replace the Word of God. People of God know the voice of God in the Holy Bible. People of the world are running from true holiness, purity, godliness, righteousness and heavenly character today, because there is no Word of God in them. Children of God know the voice of God from the Holy Bible.

Christians are given the Word of GOD to guide and keep them for heaven. Read your Bible everyday; Study, that is, digest the Word, ask questions pertain to life and meanings to your life and not questions that will destroy your life and eternity, from the Holy Bible. You will hear the voice of God through the Bible, sound teaching, Church Bible study, daily devotional books, such as the Living Water, preaching and through the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, open the fountains of Your Word in my heart.
2. Father, give me divine illumination from Your Spirit whenever I am reading Your word.
3. Father, visit those families and nations where Your words are not allowed with the power of Your Word.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 30:2 – 31:22; Matthew 10:14 – 10:35
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM