The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 13th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 13TH JANUARY.

HE DOESN’T KEEP RECORD OF SIN.

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more (Hebrews 8:12).

Too many are enslaved by the memories of their past. They could be cheerful one moment and depressed the next, all because they remembered something they did in the past. But did you know that from the moment you were born again, your past ceased to exist?

2 Corinthians 5:17 says, “...if any man be in Christ, He is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new.” The Christian is a new creation, and the new creation has no past; he never existed before.

Your old nature, the old you and everything about your earthly, natural human life was supplanted by the life and nature of God at the New Birth. When God looks at you now, He doesn’t see an old, wretched, struggling “sinner saved by grace”; rather, He sees Christ, because you’re in Christ. And in Christ, you’ve been made righteous; you’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

Something so extraordinary that Jesus accomplished for us is remission of sins. Our sins—past, present, and future—were remitted ever before we came into Christ; this was legal. But we came into the vital experience when we were born again. So, even when you remember a past mistake and you feel bad and ask God to forgive you over and over again, He doesn’t have the record; He doesn’t remember.

Speaking to Israel, concerning this new covenant, He said, “…their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more” (Hebrews 10:17). Do you think He’d relate to us any less, considering that we’re fruits of this new covenant, established upon better promises?

Christ Jesus paid the full penalty for sin in His death on the Cross. The Bible says it was necessary that Christ should suffer for our sins (Luke 24:46); and now we walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4 says, “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.” You’re forever blameless in the sight of God, because Jesus died to “…present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight” (Colossians 1:22).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the understanding and insight your Word has brought to my spirit today. My past, present, and future sins are remitted in Christ. Thus, I’m forever blameless in your sight. Thank you for the righteousness of Jesus Christ in my spirit that gives me right-standing with you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 13:38-39 Be it known unto you therefore, men [and] brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Psalm 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, [so] far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 10:1-23 & Genesis 31-33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 5:41-48 & Genesis 13

#TALKINGSESSION

13TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I rejoice for all that you’ve done for me in Christ Jesus. More than ever, I’m inspired to do your will and fulfil my ministry in you without reproach. I thank you for opening my understanding to my abilities in Christ, and the things I can accomplish through the power of the Spirit working in me. Out of my belly flow

rivers of living water! I bring forth good things today from within me because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SUNDAY 13TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: THAT AXE HEAD IS FLOATING AGAIN – Part 1?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 61:1-8; 2KINGS 6:5-6?

The LORD will do a restoration work this year! Your STORY TO GLORY dance is born out of RESTORATION! RESTORATION is defined as the action of returning something to a former owner, place, or condition! In your past years, you may have been through some trouble but God is the One Who brings restoration. Isaiah 61:7 says, “For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess the double; everlasting joy shall be unto them.” The Amplified Bible puts it this way: “…You shall have a twofold RECOMPENSE…” The word ‘recompense’ is the same word that we get workers compensation from.

You know what workers compensation is for? If you get injured on the job, they pay you workers compensation. In 2Kings 6:5-7, the sons of the prophet had A LOSS OF THEIR BORROWED AXE HEAD on the job! By the ANOINTING, THE AXE HEAD FLOATED AGAIN and that shall be your STORY TO GLORY testimony this year! God is saying, “You’re working for Me! You got hurt in the service of the Lord! You had a LOSS or a BETRAYAL! And I’m going to give you workers compensation. I’m going to give you double for your trouble.” Oh, thank you Jesus because the AXE HEAD shall FLOAT again! At the end of this fasting programme, be at the World Anointing Night of January 25th, 7pm. You will come with SAND from your community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc. It is your night of RECOMPENSE! It is your year of VISIBLE GLORY and FAME! This is your year! See you at the TBS! Bla! Bla! Bla! is over! Your Result season is here!

Today is DAY 9 of the 21-day fasting programme. Pray seriously now as you open to page 49 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet for today’s prayers!

Bring SAND from your place of business, career, city or village square.

Sow your STORY TO GLORY seed today and determine not to miss the WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT of January 25th! Time is 7pm! Bring SAND from your place of business, career, city or village square. By the grace of God, you will TESTIFY!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.??
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now!

2. Lord, RESTORE and RECOMPENSE whatever I have lost in my past years!

3. Oh Lord, in this year 2019, let the AXE HEAD of my marital, financial and career life float again!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 40 – 42?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_✍?Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 13TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: AS PURE AS LIGHT

MEMORISE:
Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
1 Timothy 1:5

READ: Philippians 4:4-9

4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.” Genesis 1:26-27

There are many lessons we can learn from this scripture, first of which is that if man was created in God's image, and we know that God is pure, it then follows that man was created to be pure. Secondly, man was created to have dominion over all other elements of God's creation on earth. This means that the earth and its creatures have no capacity to corrupt the purity in man if man does not allow it. In other words, it is a lie for the devil to suggest that God's creation can bring forth corruption. Only in the case of abuse can this be possible. Abuse refers to the abnormal use of a thing. A lack of knowledge of the purpose of a thing makes one to use it abnormally. For example, it is the abnormal use of wealth and knowledge that makes people recreate the body parts God has blessed them with. Some people even go to the extent of plucking out their teeth, replacing them with precious metal or gems! This is wrong use of their bodies and precious resources. The abuse of God's creations, which are meant for His glory, has led to the corruption of mankind. This is the reason why God is admonishing us in today's Bible text to be moderate in our use of all things.

We need to be sincere with ourselves when answering some pertinent questions concerning the characteristic traits of the end-times. As a Christian, is your moderation not becoming questionable, even to unbelievers? Do you still have the consciousness of the Lord's imminent return? It is doubtful a lot of Christians still have this consciousness in them because a look at their lifestyle tells you that they are no longer thinking of those things that are pure. The Holy Spirit is reminding us in today's memory verse that the end of God's commandment is love out of a pure heart. Manifesting God's type of love will keep us as pure as light. May God help us to live the way He created us to live before the fall in Jesus' Name. The good news is that the second Adam, Jesus Christ, has made this possible through His atoning work on the Cross (1 Corinthians 15:20-22). Hallelujah!

ACTION POINT:
If you are not living a pure life, surrender your life to Jesus Christ today so that He can change your impurity to purity through His Blood.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 26, Isaiah 10:20-11:5

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Chorus:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

SUNDAY JANUARY 13,"2019

UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION

SCRIPTURE": Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp,"and said, Who is on the Lord's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him. Exodus 32":26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Dedication is keeping the company of God.

It has been confirmed that understanding is key to outstanding existence; a person must have understanding in order to stand out in life. This means,"understanding is key to distinction in life. People do not apprehend what they cannot comprehend; people cannot become what they do not understand. So, the understanding of dedication is necessary in order to see the products of dedication.

Now, the question is, what does it mean to be dedicated to God?

Dedication means;
i. Being sold out to God (Genesis 12":1-5)
Being sold out to God is a mark of dedication to Him.
ii. The willingness to go all the way with God (Genesis 12:1-5)
Pressure or prosperity will not make a dedicated person stop on the way in following God.
iii. Walking with God (Genesis 5:24)
Dedication to God is keeping the company of God; it is moving in the same direction with Him.
iv. Deadly commitment to God (Malachi 3:17-18,"Exodus 23":25)
This is a situation where a person is literally dead to the things of the world in his commitment to God.
v. Taking sides with God (Exodus 32:26).
While everyone is on the opposite side,"a dedicated person is on the same side with God like the Levities.
vi. Living in the reverential fear of God (Ecclesiastes 12":13)

A dedicated person is someone who lives in the reverential fear of God.
Beloved,"the decision to be sold out to God, going all the way with God, walking with God, taking sides with God and living in the reverential fear of God is a decision to be dedicated to God.
Remember this": Dedication is keeping the company of God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to walk with God continually.
2. Decide to be addicted to God,"His Presence and His purpose on the earth.

PRAYER": O Lord,"I receive the grace to walk with You always. Help me Lord, to be addicted to Your Presence, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 1).
TODAY IN HISTORY: 13/01/1928- Ernst F. W. Alexanderson gave the first public demonstration of television.
DAILY READING: Genesis 28:1 to 29:35,"Matthew 9":18 to 38,"Psalm 11":1 to 7,"Proverbs 3":11 to 12.
AMAZING FACT: Female eagles are larger and stronger than male ones.
QUOTE: Any step taken outside God is a step into disaster. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr. Paul Enenche
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, January 13, 2019

TOPIC: I HEARD YOUR VOICE (I)

Read: Psalm 119:1-10
MEMORISE: See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven (Hebrew 12:25).

EXPOSITION

One sign of a living creature is ability to speak. At the same time, hearing is also a sign of sound man. A man who can speak to others must be able to listen to others. God shows to us that He is the living God by speaking to us. He spoke through conscience, nature, law, instructions, precepts, statues, ordinances and testimonies of His wonder working power to the people of old. He also spoke through the prophets and finally through Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour (Ps. 19:1-6, Heb. 1:1-3). If we are His children indeed, we must be able to listen to Him and follow His Word.

Till date, He speaks to His own, especially His children, in order to guide and direct them. Hearing from God is a sign that we are in good relationship with Him. When was the last time you heard the voice of God? He speaks! Does He speak to you in your marriage, finance, spiritual life, business and life endeavours? May be you desire to hear Him. Good! You need to cultivate the habit of listening to Him.

God has many avenues through which He speaks to His people. He speaks to us in our hearts. This is a reason you must give your heart to Him totally. You need to submit to Him, if you want to hear from Him. The cleansing of your heart from all impurities is a great condition to hear from Him. If a slate is dirty, what you write on it will not be clear to read. But when a slate is clean, whatever is written on it will be clear enough to read. Our heart is like a slate that must be cleaned by the power of His Word. Begin to read the Word of God today and you will hear from Him. Today, when you hear Him, obey Him. Do you want to hear Him? Be quiet and attentive; pray and listen in your heart through His Spirit. If you have not received the Holy Spirit, pray to Him for the power of the Holy Spirit today. He will begin to speak to you.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, open my ears in order to hear from you.
2. Father, remove every blockade from my spiritual ears today so that I can hear from You.
3. Father, touch the hearts of people that are still in the camp of Satan and let them hear You for their salvation.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 27:41 – 30:1; Matthew 9:30 – 10:13
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM