Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cassper Nyovest reveals he suffered from depressed 5 years ago
South African rapper, Cassper Nyovest has taken to his Twitter page to reveal that he suffered from depression five years ago.

[Image: Cassper-Nyovest-revealed-he-suffered-fro...00x400.jpg]
Cassper who is arguably one of the most successful rappers in Africa made this known while reflecting on his success journey.
He noted that he was broke five years ago when his debut album dropped, and was so depressed. Cassper Nyovest is thankful to God, as he is today seen as an inspiration to many. See what he wrote below;

I was broke as hell and depressed 5 years ago. My debut album dropped just 5 years go. Today I am seen as an inspiration to all kinds of people. Black, white, young and old. I appreciate my life so much. Crazy what God can do in your life in just 5 years. Please don’t give up. ??
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toke Makinwa replies IG user who said Maje Ayida wasted 13 years of her life Edoman 0 14 05-18-2019, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years Edoman 0 19 05-12-2019, 06:16 PM
  The Sad Story Of A Man Who Took 13 Years To Die After Being Shot In A Bar (Photos) Edoman 0 19 05-12-2019, 01:06 PM
  Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) Edoman 0 24 05-11-2019, 06:42 PM
  Kenyan court sends British man to four years in prison for possessing bomb-making mat Edoman 0 45 05-10-2019, 04:43 PM
  Court sentences Nanny to 15 years in prison for death of baby she force-fed Edoman 0 15 05-08-2019, 10:26 AM
  Cardi B Comes Open About Her Post-Baby Body Struggles, Reveals The Number Of Surgerie Gimbiya 0 31 05-03-2019, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya
  2Face Idibia Shows Up His 13 Years Old Daughter, Princess Ehi Who Is All Grown Up Gimbiya 0 47 04-28-2019, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Gimbiya