The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 12th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 12TH JANUARY.

THINK THE WORD.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

Many are defeated in life because of their thinking; they’re enslaved by their wrong mentality. You’re not different from the way you think. Through months and years of continually thinking in a certain way, your mind becomes programmed in that direction, and that’s the direction your life will go.

Philippians 4:8 says, “…whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” It’s actually an exhortation to think on the Word. Spend time to meditate on God’s Word. Whenever you’re in a challenging situation, instead of thinking about the problem, think on the Word. As you reflect or ruminate on God’s Word, there’ll be a transformation, a transfiguration that’ll bring about a solution and permanent change.

For example, it doesn’t matter that the economy of the country where you live is in the doldrums; refuse to see yourself as a victim. Think, and affirm like the psalmist, “The Lord has brought me out into a wealthy place” (Psalm 66:12). Psalm 18:19 says, “He brought me forth also into a large place…” that means a place of abundance, a place of wealth.

Your prosperity and success are independent of the principles and economics of this world. You’ve been abundantly endowed and imbued with all the grace, wisdom, and power you need for an eternally triumphant life. Have this consciousness. Think, and live as a victor, for that’s who you are in Christ.

CONFESSION

I’m making progress by the Word, triumphing over adversities by the power of the resurrected Christ. The Lord is exalted and glorified in me today, and His righteousness is revealed in and through me. I effect changes in my life through the application of God’s Word. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 1:1-3 Blessed [is] the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. 2 But his delight [is] in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 9:18-38 & Genesis 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 5:31-40 & Genesis 12

#TALKINGSESSION

12TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for setting up your headquarters in me and making me your centre of operation. You’ve made me a success for life because I love you and keep your Word; I acknowledge your mighty power that’s at work in me mightily. I thank you for imparting the divine
life into my spirit through your Son Jesus Christ.

That life in me destroys, paralyzes, and renders ineffective the works of the devil and his attempts in my life, family, finances, and business. Thank you for making me the dispenser of your glory, wisdom, grace, and excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: THE GAINS OF PAIN II

MEMORISE:
Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
Luke 12:8

READ: Matthew 19:27-29

27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

Unless we want to engage in self-deceit, carrying one's cross to follow Christ is very costly. We thank God that our Lord Jesus Christ did not hide the truth about this for us. As part of His Sermon on the Mount, He said in Matthew 5:10-11:

“Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Furthermore, in today's memory verse, He puts us on notice that it is possible for a person to deny Him in the face of persecution. He also said that whoever identifies with Him in this wicked generation is the fellow He would identify with in the Kingdom of God. Hearing Him say these words, Peter asked Jesus what the reward will be for those who sacrifice all to follow Him. It is interesting to read Christ's response in Matthew 19:28:

“…Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”

One grave lesson to learn from this scripture is that Judas Iscariot was numbered among the twelve destined to sit on one of the twelve thrones, but unfortunately he did not end well. I pray that you will finish well in Jesus' Name. Another lesson is that Jesus Christ did not assure the disciples of gains only in the distant future of the afterlife. In Mark 10:30, He also said:

“But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.”

If you are ever in doubt as to what the Lord Jesus Christ promised in this scripture verse, just try and read the story of my life. I am a living testimony of God's faithfulness to His word. At a time in my ministry, my wife and I had to sell our cars in order to fund the preaching of the gospel. Today, you will not believe the number of cars the Lord has blessed us with. In fact, there was a time we received so many cars as gifts that we had to redistribute them to our pastors who are in need of cars to do the work of the ministry. At a point in my life, I have had to give up a big house to live in a servants' quarters for the sake of the gospel, but a time came when I started rejecting houses being donated to me. Beloved, I can assure you that there is abundant gain in the pains endured for Christ's sake. What is that pain you are currently experiencing for the sake of the gospel? The good news is that it has its expiry date; Jesus will recompense you beyond your wildest imagination here and hereafter.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, grant me the grace to endure the necessary pain for the sake of the gospel and Your kingdom, and please don't let me miss out on the gains You have in store for me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 24-25, Isaiah 10:5-19

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: SATURDAY 12TH JANUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: THE LORD SHALL DISTRACT EVERY STUBBORN PURSUER THIS YEAR!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 17:1-15?

Remember yesterday’s word in 1Samuel 23:26-28 – “And Saul went on this side of the mountain, and David and his men on that side of the mountain and David made haste to get away for fear of Saul, for Saul and his men compassed David and his men round about to take them. But there came a messenger unto Saul, saying, ‘Haste thee, and come; for the Philistines have invaded the land.’ Wherefore Saul returned from pursuing after David, and went against the Philistines; therefore they called that place Selahammahlekoth.” I prophesy this day: Every Saul (enemy) that is out to deny or destroy you and your glory, the LORD shall distract them by fire this year in Jesus name. But a prayer you must always pray each time you feel TRAPPED by battles is Psalm 17:8-9: “Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me under the shadow of Thy wings, from the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.”

Did you get that? When David was in that cave, he was praying or writing Psalm 17! Wow! Ah, I love Verse 13: “Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is Thy sword.” The LORD shall DISAPPOINT YOUR HATERS every day and every month of this year in Jesus name! He shall CAST THEM DOWN – meaning He shall DISGRACE THEM! Every striving meant to trap and prevent your favour hour, promotion, health, peace, joy and open doors etc. shall be DISAPPOINTED AND DISGRACED in this fasting programme and at THE WORLD ANOINTING STORY to GLORY NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS OF JANUARY 25TH, AT the TBS, LAGOS! Sow an “I CANNOT BE TRAPPED SEED” and pray the GLORY PROVOKING PSALM that will be sent to you!

Today is DAY 8 of the 21-day fasting programme. Turn to PAGE 41 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet for today’s 21-day fasting prayers now! This is your year! They shall be disappointed and cast down! Pray now! Determine to be at the World Anointing programme on 25th of January, 2019. Sow a copy of ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” into somebody’s life today. Something awesome is about to happen! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…??
1. Open your mouth and pray/declare Psalm 17:6-13 three times seriously now!

2. Then pray about today and pray the above “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” prayers (page 41) of today’s fasting programme now!

3. My Father, my Father, let Your fire descend to dry up every evil water prepared against ALL – ROUND breaking forth in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 37 – 39?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM✍?

Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee?
1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Stren... Read more
Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

SATURDAY JANUARY 12,"2019

MOCKED BY MEN BUT CELEBRATED BY GOD

SCRIPTURE": But seek ye first the kingdom of God,"and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6":33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God is not a life,"time or destiny waster; rather, He is a life and destiny Raiser and Multiplier.

We live in a world where many people think that it is a waste of time and life to serve and be dedicated to God. They call a person who is dedicated to God a time waster; they see you as an out-dated person if you refuse to fornicate, drink alcohol, smoke, give and take bribe, tell lies and do other dubious things that they do. But the truth is that it is not a waste of time to be dedicated to God.

Let me give you a practical example of my life": many years ago,"while I was serving God with passion (and of course I am still serving Him with passion), there was a man who mocked me for carrying the Bible. One day, he told me, ‘Every time you carry this Bible, what has your life produced?’ He underrated and mocked me. But today, that man is alive and by God’s grace, the difference between his life and mine is like heaven and earth. By God’s grace, God has used us to assist him; God has used my life to show to him and others that I was not wasting my life as they thought when I was serving God many years ago.

Beloved, the lesson from this is, it pays to serve the Lord but it costs to serve the devil; God is not a life, time or destiny waster, rather, He is a life and destiny Raiser; God is a life multiplier. You may be mocked by men when you are dedicated but surely, you would be celebrated by God. Therefore, make up your mind to serve God regardless of what people say or do.
Remember this": God is not a life,"time or destiny waster; rather, He is a life and destiny Raiser and Multiplier.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Make up your mind not to be a victim of negative societal influence.
2. Decide to be doggedly committed to God no matter the distractions of the world.
PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace not to be a victim of societal influence; Help me to be doggedly committed to You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 1)
TODAY IN HISTORY: 12/01/1908 - A wireless message was sent long-distance for the first time from the Eiffel Towers in Paris.
DAILY READING: Genesis 26:17 to 27:46,"Matthew 9":1 to 17,"Psalm 10":16 to 18,"Proverbs 3": 9 to 10.
AMAZING FACT: Eagles have amazing eyesight and can detect prey up to two miles away.
QUOTE: When we work for self,"we work for ‘small’, but when we work for God, we work for ‘great’. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND": The Sunday service tomorrow by 9 am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja. Come with your friends and loved ones.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, January 12, 2019

TOPIC: YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED (IV)

Read: Matthew 5:17-20
MEMORISE: For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil (Genesis 3:5).

EXPOSITION
When the eyes of someone are sociologically opened, he gains broad knowledge about his environments. He will be exposed to things that he did not know around him before. This can lead to mental capacity, ‘improved’ knowledge, understanding and awareness of new cosmological realities. The cosmological realities, reasoning and intellectual opinions of such a man can be expanded. Eyes opening can also lead to good or evil things.

Eyes opening can change the faith, action, character and practices of someone, either for good or for evil. It can also lead to greatness or downfall of a person. The question is: what do you eat or do before your eyes are opened? Many young men ladies are into different forms of promiscuity lewdness, sensual and demonic dancing and cults in the society and their parents are not aware. What opened their eyes? There are secret smoking fornication, drinking of alcohol, taking drugs and ungodly friends around them. What opened your eyes to half-naked dresses, premarital sex pornography, masturbation, examination malpractice, etc? drinking a bottle of soft drink in cafeteria and a balance N500.00 given to an attendant as a young girl have opened the eyes of many young ladies to sexual sins. 

Demonic covenant and associates for the sake of fame, promotion, and celebrations have done so many havocs to the bright and glorious youths. Examine the state of your heart today. Can you claim that it is God that has taken you this far, or your decision to get your eyes ‘opened’.

The sickness in your blood, body and womb could be there because you ate fruit of disobedience Yes of course! Money is flowing to your business and sickness is flowing to the family as well, because you obeyed Satan. Now that your eyes have been opened, to run out, is difficult. There is good news for you: Run to Jesus Christ now, and confess your sins. He will forgive you and restore you. Get ready to break the covenant by His blood and call brethren to pray for you as you forsake Satan and his pride of life.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, I close my eyes to the evils around me and face You alone.
2. Father, those instruments of the devil around me shall never have power over me again.
3. Father, close the eyes of our youths to satanic instruments that are destroying their lives today.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 26:12 – 27:40; Matthew 9:8 – 9:29
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM