The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 11th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 11TH JANUARY.

HE’S ALL THE POWER YOU NEED.

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth (Acts 1:8).

Some people teach that after you’re born again, you receive the Holy Spirit, and then you receive the anointing; but it’s not so. The anointing comes with the Holy Spirit. In the New Testament, we all have the same Holy Spirit, and the same anoin because the anointing we have is the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says in Acts 10:38, “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power…”; that’s the same Holy Spirit and power Jesus referred to in our opening verse. It’s the same power, and the same Holy Spirit that Jesus had that we also have today. So, when you have the Holy Spirit, you have all the power you need.

Luke 1:35 lets us into the dialogue between the angel Gabriel and Mary. The angel said to Mary, “…The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee….” Some have read this and ran off with the idea that the Spirit comes into you first, and then His power or anointing comes next, and they’re wrong. The two expressions point to the same thing. The power of the highest overshadowing her is as a result of the Holy Ghost coming upon her.

In the Old Testament, He “came upon” them; in the New Testament, He lives in us. That’s why Jesus said you shall receive power when the Holy Ghost comes, because the Holy Ghost comes with the power. He’s the power of God.
With the Holy Spirit, you don’t lack any power or ability; He’s your ability. He’s everything you need, and has everything you require to fulfil God’s purpose, and walk in His perfect will for your life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the Holy Spirit who lives in me in His fulness, and has infused in me the grace and ability to live for you, and fulfil the glorious destiny you have for me. I’m invigorated with might, ability, power, excellence and wisdom to transform my world today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:26-27 [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Micah 3:8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 8:28-9:1-17 & Genesis 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 5:21-30 & Genesis 11

#TALKINGSESSION

11TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.
Dear Father, your Word is a light to my path and a lamp to my feet. Therefore, I will never walk in confusion or in the dark side of life. My steps in life are directed and ordered by you, through the Word and your Spirit. I am positioned in the right place and at the right time for your purpose.

I am full of might and ability of the Spirit, who leads me in a perpetual victory parade. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I don’t know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 11TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: THE GAINS OF PAIN I

MEMORISE:
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4

READ: Jonah 3:1-10

1 And the word of the LORD came unto Jonah the second time, saying,

2 Arise, go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee.

3 So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.

4 And Jonah began to enter into the city a day's journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.

5 So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.

6 For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.

7 And he caused it to be proclaimed and published through Nineveh by the decree of the king and his nobles, saying, Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste any thing: let them not feed, nor drink water:

8 But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands.

9 Who can tell if God will turn and repent, and turn away from his fierce anger, that we perish not?

10 And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.

When our Lord Jesus Christ taught the words of today's memory verse, He was referring to those who experience the pain of alienation from their Maker and so groan under the godly sorrow that brings genuine repentance. We see a clear example of this in our Bible reading today. After hearing the message of impending doom delivered by Jonah, the people of Nineveh demonstrated genuine repentance by openly mourning for their sins. Jonah 3:6 says:

“For word came unto the king of Nineveh, and he arose from his throne, and he laid his robe from him, and covered him with sackcloth, and sat in ashes.”

When we allow the Holy Spirit to convict us, the end result is godly sorrow as manifested in Jonah 3:10:

“And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.”

The Holy Spirit put it more directly in 2 Corinthians 7:10 saying:

“For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.”

While the first part of this scripture describes the experience of the Ninevites, the latter part is true for the likes of Judas Iscariot, who after betraying the Master, had ungodly sorrow and hanged himself. Like Judas Iscariot, Peter was also pained for betraying his Master, buy his pain was the result of godly sorrow which led to his repentance, and he became one of the foremost apostles. How true the word of God is! His word cannot be broken because it is settled in heaven for ever (John 10:35, Psalm 119:89).

Beloved, are you undergoing a kind of godly sorrow because you realise you have failed God in one way or the other? God has a message for you in 1 John 2:1-2

“My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.”

Don't let your sorrow for sins committed be like that of Judas Iscariot; rather, let it be the godly kind that lead to genuine repentance. Don't feel sorry because you were not clever enough to escape being caught in that sinful act. Rather, feel sorry because you have disappointed your Maker, and repent quickly before it is too late. There is gain in godly sorrow: it produces repentance that opens the door of receiving divine forgiveness of sin and acquittal from judgement. When your sins are forgiven, you are blessed (Psalm 32:1-2). This blessing is manifested in prompt answers to your prayers, permanent deliverance from the devil's oppression, and having the Almighty God as your Father. Do you experience godly sorrow for committing sin?

ACTION POINT:
Repent of your sins today, engage your soul in godly sorrow and tell God you are truly sorry. The ungodly pleasure of the moment pales in comparison to the gains that repentance will bring your way.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 22-23, Isaiah 9:8-10:4

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: OH JESUS, I HAVE PROMISED

1 O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my guide.

2 O let me feel Thee near me,
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

3 Oh let me hear Thee speaking
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh speak to reassure me,
To hasten or control;
O speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.

4 O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee,
That where Thou art in glory,
There shall Thy servant be;
And, Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
O give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

5 Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then to rest receive me,
My Saviour and my Friend.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

DATE: FRIDAY 11TH JANUARY, 2019?

TOPIC: YOUR HATERS SHALL FORGET YOU BY FORCE!?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1SAMUEL 23:19-29?

In today’s scripture, Verse 26, it seemed like the life and ministry of DAVID was FINISHED! This was because he was surrounded (TRAPPED) in a cave by the important army on earth at that time – the army of king Saul! Truly, if size really mattered, the elephant will be the king of the jungle! David was like a rat compared to Saul, SUDDENLY, HELP was sent from above and king Saul with all his intelligence and weapons of war was DISTRACTED FROM DAVID through a terrible news he heard! And that same SUDDEN HELP shall locate you this year! HELP shall come from unexpected quarters and DIVINE SURPRISE will be your name! I am led to prophesy: God will send every enemy of your glory on a mission they will never return from this year.

Ah! They will hear bad news that will make them to hide for cover! Their deadly mission shall be aborted by fire and thunder in Jesus name. The God who DISTRACTED SAUL, shall DISTRACT your haters and mockers this year by fire! They will develop DIVINE AMNESIA – meaning THEY SHALL FORGET YOU! AMNESIA means LOSS OF MEMORY due to a medical disorder or severe psychological disturbance! Saul was distracted by God so that the STORY LIFE OF DAVID would change to HIS GLORY HOUR! So that the GLORY HOUR of David would manifest! Oh! Don’t miss THE WORLD ANOINTING STORY to GLORY NIGHT OF 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS OF JANUARY 25TH, AT the TBS, LAGOS! Sow a “DIVINE AMNESIA SEED” and pray the GLORY PSALM that will be sent to you!

Today is DAY 7 of the 21-day fasting programme; open to PAGE 41 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet for today’s 21-day fasting prayers now! This is your year! They must forget you! Amen and amen! Pray now!

Make this year so awesome that last year gets jealous! Something awesome is about to happen! Determine to be at the January 25th 2019 World Anointing service at TBS, Lagos. This is your STORY TO GLORY YEAR!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…??
1. I cannot be trapped; O LORD of host, provoke a distraction in the camp of my HATERS this year in Jesus name.

2. LORD, just like Saul, let my pursuers be distracted this day and year with confusion in Jesus name.

3. LORD GOD, as many that are out to trap my life, family and ministry, distract them with calamities this year in Jesus name. This is my year!

4. Pray about today and pray the above “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” prayers now! Bla! Bla! Bla is over! Results are here!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 33 – 36?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM✍?

Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross?
1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

Chorus
So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me.
Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Friday, 11th January 2019

DISTINGUISHED BY DEDICATION

OVERVIEW
SCRIPTURE: Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus. Acts 4:13.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To release dedication to God is to command the attention of both Divinity and humanity.

The Scripture makes it clear that one thing God requires from His children is their dedication to Him (Matthew 6:33). God is attracted to people who are dedicated and devoted to Him and His Cause on the earth; He proves Himself in the lives of dedicated people.

Now, the question is, how does God prove Himself in the lives of dedicated people?
It is by distinguishing them from other people.
God distinguishes the dedicated by showing them to the world to let everyone know that they are not wasting their lives and time in serving Him; God makes the people of the world to know that people who are dedicated to Him are exceptionally different from other people.

Let me give you an example: Simon Peter was an unlearned and ignorant fisherman who decided to be dedicated to God. God honoured him by distinguishing him from other people; his life stood out from the rest by virtue of dedication. In Acts 4:13, we understand that when the people who knew how he was before he met Jesus saw how his life had turned around totally after his relationship with Jesus Christ, they were amazed. That is what God can do in the life of a dedicated person. Peter’s life was totally transformed by His dedication to Jesus. The only thing people could say was that he had been with Jesus Christ. 

Indeed, God distinguishes dedicated people.
Beloved, to release dedication to God is to command the attention of both Divinity and humanity. To release dedication to God is to be singled out from the crowd.

Remember this: To release dedication to God is to command the attention of both Divinity and humanity.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to follow Jesus Christ like Peter did no matter the cost.
2. Decide not to follow the crowd but the principles of God’s Word for your life.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to release total commitment and dedication both to You and Your Course on earth. Help me Lord, to follow Your steps in everything I do, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 1).

DAILY READING: Genesis 24:52 to 26:16, Matthew 8:18 to 34, Psalm 10:1 to 15, Proverbs 3:7 to 8
TODAY IN HISTORY: 11/01/1973 - The Open University awarded its first degree.

AMAZING FACT: Eagles are admired all over the world as living symbols of power, freedom and transcendence.

QUOTE: When a person behaves as if there is no God, it is a foolish procedure that will definitely end in failure. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, January 11, 2019

TOPIC: YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED (III)
Read: Matthew 5:1-16

MEMORISE: And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever (1 John. 2:17).

EXPOSITION

When God leads you to the right job to do, right husband or wife to marry, you should obey. 

Rejecting the will of God for another lucrative job with millions of naira, which you know is not the will of God, will open your eyes to the work of devourers. What have you saved and achieved in it since you go for the work that is not the will of God for you? Disobedience leads to disaster. It will open your eyes to bitterness, sorrow of heart and blood pressure because you disobey.

As a young man, when God leads a lady after His own heart to you but you reject this because she’s not of your preferred complexion. When you marry a light or chocolate or dark in complexion lady with suggestive build-ups who is not the will of God for you, your eyes will be opened to the dark world of her life. Beauty is not forever. 

Charming face without inner godliness is deceitful (Pro. 31:30-31). Disobedience in marital issues has opened the eyes of many young men and ladies to the other side of marriage. Now that their eyes have opened, they can no longer enjoy what God designed to be good for them.
It is good that you are contented with the will of God for your life when you know it. God leads His people to the right paths and expects His children to obey. Some years back, one of our brothers bent on marrying a light complexion lady. 

Unknown to him, this light in complexion lady is more than a green snake under the grass. She knew that she was having a biological problem as regard children bearing, which she did not disclose. She even colluded with the medical doctor to do harm to her husband in the name of surgical operation. If you do not obey the will of God, your eyes will be opened to the rewards of disobedience. And the world is passing away and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, show me Your perfect will that I may not stray away in Jesus’ name.
2. Father, heal me of the wounds of disobedience to Your word.
3. Father, let all Your children obey Your will in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 24:49 – 26:11; Matthew 8:20 – 9:7
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM