The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 10th January
*Rhapsody Of Realities

*SPIRITUAL INSIGHT .*

Thursday, January 10th .

_*[For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the deep and intimate knowledge of Him (Ephesians 1:17 AMPC).*_

Something beautiful transpired in John 20:21-22, after the resurrection of Jesus. While His disciples were in a room, He came in among them and the Bible says He _*“…breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost.”*_ Luke 24:45 gave us a clearer insight into what Jesus actually did to the disciples; it says, _*“Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures.”*_

He granted them spiritual insight. Suddenly, they understood why Christ had to suffer, and the glory that was to be revealed. Prior to that time, He had shared the same thoughts with them, but they didn’t quite get it. Peter, for one, rebuked Him when He said He would have to be crucified on the Cross. But after He opened their understanding, they became spiritually enlightened! They had insight.

Insight means clear, deep, and usually sudden understanding and perception of a situation, subject, or mystery. It’s one of the many blessings of having the Holy Spirit in you: He gives you insight into mysteries and secrets. He grants you unusual perception and understanding of the inner workings of things, their compositions, functionalities, etc.
There’re certain things that would have been difficult for you to understand, but because of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life, the intricacies of those things are unveiled to you. You can always trust Him for insightful knowledge that gives skill, understanding, and great amplitude of comprehension.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, you’ve granted me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you; the eyes of my understanding are flooded with light to know and walk in your perfect will. I have skill, discernment, rare understanding, and function with the spirit of excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||

* *Ephesians 1:17-18* That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, *||*

* *2 Timothy 2:7 AMPC* Think over these things I am saying [understand them and grasp their application], for the Lord will grant you full insight and understanding in everything. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 8:1-27 & Genesis 25-26

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 5:11-20 & Genesis 10

#TALKINGSESSION

10TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you because as Jesus is, so am I in this world. I have overcome the world, sin and the devil because I am born of the Word. My life is the life of God’s Word, and that makes me invincible and superhuman. Sickness, disease, lack and death have no place in me because I belong in

the fraternity of the God-kind! My life is the expression of the Christlife. Christ is unveiled in me to my world today; His divinity is manifested through me, and I live in the consciousness of the higher life in Christ! Thank you Lord, for your wisdom, ability, and power, that is inherent and revealed in, and through me today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: THURSDAY 10TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: THE JUMP AND PASS NIGHT! THE LIMIT BREAKER IS HERE!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 10:1-7; LAMENTATION 3:37?

Welcome to today’s devotional with He whom I call, JEHOVAH THE LIMIT BREAKER! Hear this testimony shared by a sister in one of our Anointing Service at the Manna Mountain. The name is withheld for wisdom reasons: “During one of the 21-day fasting programmes, the man of God instructed that we should write our prayer topics and one of my prayer points concerned my children’s admission into university because they have been searching for admission since 2012. Some people decreed that my children CANNOT pass a certain level, but to God be the glory, in this year 2018, my second daughter got her admission!

Also, when I came to the BattleAxe Minsters Conference of 2017 at the Lagos Ogudu Mountain, the Lord spoke directly to me through His servant that I will not die. In June of that same year (last year), letters were writeen across the city where I live, to bishops and to many doctors that on the 20th of June, 2017, I will die. But I am standing here to thank God that over a year after that, I am still alive. May all glory and honour be ascribed unto the name of the Lord.” Thank you Jesus! Did you get that? They decreed that her children would not exceed a certain academic level, but God proved them liars. I decree concerning you this year: EVERY LIMIT PLACED UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL SCATTER BY the ANOINTING!

Financial, business, career, marital, health, academic or general LIMITS placed over you will BREAK BY THE FORCE of the HOLY GHOST! I see your head raised! I see progress and growth! Every demonic BARRICADE or ROOF AGAINST YOU will give way in this fasting programme and at the WORLD ANOINTING STORY – TO – GLORY NIGHT of January 25th! I call it the JUMP AND PASS NIGHT! You will JUMP and pass EVIL LIMITS and EVIL COFFINS! Also, they issued a death sentence on this sister through a satanic date of death, but JEHOVAH, THE LIFE AND DEATH KEY HOLDER, overturned their death decree (1st scripture)! Ah! That same God is your God and He will upturn and overturn every satanic decree and sentence levelled against you and your family this year.

Lamentation 3:37 says, “Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?” I prophesy: Those planning your death shall suffer shame! They shall RUN MAD! By the Holy Ghost anointing in this 21-day worldwide fast and AT THE TBS WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT, you will JUMP and pass EVERY LIMITS and EVIL COFFINS! Yes! Your glory hour, laughter and celebration cannot be determined by your enemies again! Trust God and look up! This is your year! Amen! Today is DAY 6 of the 21-day fasting programme! Turn to page 31 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet for today’s prayers! Come to TBS, Lagos for the Anointing Night!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less…??
1. In your own words, pray generally about today’s word as led now.

2. I JUMP AND PASS every SATANIC BARRICADE/LIMIT set against me in my career, business, finances and ministry, etc, this year in Jesus name.

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 30 – 32 ?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK) ??‍?
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_✍?

Song 4: My Hope Is Built On Nothing Less?
1. My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ name.

Chorus
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2. When darkness veils his lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3. His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Supports me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul give way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4. When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 10TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: RELYING ON THE ARM OF FLESH?

MEMORISE:
Then said David to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
1 Samuel 17:45

READ: 2 Chronicles 32:1-8

1 After these things, and the establishment thereof, Sennacherib king of Assyria came, and entered into Judah, and encamped against the fenced cities, and thought to win them for himself.

2 And when Hezekiah saw that Sennacherib was come, and that he was purposed to fight against Jerusalem,

3 He took counsel with his princes and his mighty men to stop the waters of the fountains which were without the city: and they did help him.

4 So there was gathered much people together, who stopped all the fountains, and the brook that ran through the midst of the land, saying, Why should the kings of Assyria come, and find much water?

5 Also he strengthened himself, and built up all the wall that was broken, and raised it up to the towers, and another wall without, and repaired Millo in the city of David, and made darts and shields in abundance.

6 And he set captains of war over the people, and gathered them together to him in the street of the gate of the city, and spake comfortably to them, saying,

7 Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:

8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.

The ‘arm of flesh’ refers to efforts that are solely based on the wisdom, ability and strength of man. Unfortunately, the best of such efforts is limited in any venture, because the spiritual controls the physical. In today's Bible reading, it is glaring that Hezekiah knew the limitations of the arm of flesh. Concerning the threats of Sennacherib and his army, he boldly declared in 2 Chronicles 32:7-8:

“Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him: With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.”

Similar to the scenario that played out between Hezekiah and Sennacherib, today's memory verse tells of an encounter between two individuals who went into battle, one divinely armed and the other relying on the arm of flesh. The one with the arm of God was David. He went into battle with what seemed to be the feeblest weapon of war - a simple sling (catapult). On the other hand, Goliath went into battle with the arm of flesh, trusting in his chain armour, helmet of brass, shield, spear and sword, altogether constituting the most sophisticated weapon of war available at that time. Just like Hezekiah, David was aware of the divine arm backing him up, and he proclaimed the great words in today's memory verse. At the end of their duel, Goliath did not live to tell the story of how, within the twinkle of an eye, a feeble stone won a battle that had simmered for more than forty days. The fate that befell Goliath exemplifies how the arm of flesh can let down those who put their trust in it. Beloved, it is time you stopped trusting in the arm of flesh in the form of godfathers, spirits of divination and witchcraft, riches that can fly away overnight and political power that can slip out of your fingers. Learn from the story of Hezekiah and Sennacherib and the decisive battle that saw the demise of the boastful Sennacherib (2 Chronicles 32:21).

Although the Almighty is a great ally to have, He is also a dangerous enemy to engage in battle. Everyone who lives in sin is at war with Him (Psalm 7:11). Are you one of those who have not decided to be a friend of God? You must have a rethink today and stop trusting in the arm of flesh which can lead to perpetual shame. Jesus is Lord, mighty in battle, and He will fight for you if you will let Him be Lord indeed over your life from today.

ACTION POINT:
If you have been putting your trust in the arm of flesh, perhaps in the form of secret societies you belong to or black magic charms in your possession, renounce them today and surrender to Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 20-21, Isaiah 8:11-9:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 7: MY HOPE IS BUILT ON NOTHING LESS

1 My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus Christ, my righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus’ Name.

Chorus:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

2 When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

3 His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

4 When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
In Him, my righteousness, alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Thursday, 10th January 2019

DIVIDENDS OF DEDICATION

OVERVIEW

SCRIPTURE: I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the Lord speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. Isaiah 45:19.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Dedication attracts the Presence and Secrets of God to the dedicated.
In our study yesterday, we saw the need to seek God first above other things in life; we saw that people who seek God first in life never come out last in life. Therefore, dedication is key to distinction in life.

Today, it is very important to look at the dividends of seeking God first in life. There are dividends that are attached to the lifestyle of dedication to God. There are dividends to be enjoyed by the dedicated. God has not called us to seek Him in vain (Isaiah 45:19).

So, what are the dividends of dedication?

i. Access to God’s Presence and Secrets
Abraham had access to God’s Presence and Secrets because he was brutally dedicated to God. In Genesis 18:17-18, God revealed to him what He (God) wanted to do even when Abraham did not ask Him. So, dedication attracts the Presence and Secrets of God to the dedicated.
ii. Access to Supernatural Supplies in the midst of scarcity
When there was no food in the whole land of Israel, Elijah, a dedicated person and prophet of God, had continuous supernatural supplies; God sent a raven to feed him and also multiplied the food of the widow for his sake (1 Kings 17:11-16).
iii. Availability of God’s Presence and Power in the midst of challenges
Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were cast into the burning fiery furnace as a result of their dedication to God but God stepped into the furnace with them to confirm that He does not abandon the dedicated (Daniel 3:25). When you are dedicated to God, He steps into every challenge of your life to rescue you.

Beloved, my counsel is, make up your mind to be totally dedicated to God.
Remember this: Dedication attracts the Presence and Secrets of God to the dedicated.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to be dedicated to God at all cost.
2. Decide not to serve God because of what you can get from Him but for Who He is.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to be dedicated to You and committed to the cause of Your Kingdom. Help me to serve You unconditionally, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION (PART 1).
DAILY READING: Genesis 23:1 to 24:51, Matthew 8:1 to 17, Psalm 9:13 to 20, Proverbs 3:1 to 6.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 10/01/2007: The iTunes Music store reached 1.3 million feature length films sold and 50 million television episodes sold.
AMAZING FACT: A Pilot must have 20/20 vision with or without corrective lenses, to become a civilian airline pilot.
QUOTE: Deficiency and shortage in life is a product of existing independent of God. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, January 10, 2019

TOPIC: YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED (II)
Read: 2 Peter 2:12-17
MEMORISE: For all that is in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father but is of the world (1 John 2:16).

EXPOSITION
Flesh and its lust have condemned many destinies to the graveyard untimely. There was a story of a ruling king over a kingdom. God favoured his kingdom and brought it to the world map because of the development that sprang up in the city. He because a recognised king with his kingdom. But the lust of the flesh pushed him and He yielded to it. His lustful eyes were open to adultery and serious promiscuity. He went ahead and mated with another man’s wife. From there, his eyes were opened to sickness and untimely death that he did not see before and beyond sexual adultery. He died and his tenure abruptly came to an end.

Anyone who is not satisfied with the Word of God will see thins beyond and outside holiness, many are in the prison yards of Satan, demons, flesh and terrible men and women now, because they follow the instructions of lust of flesh, and their eyes were opened to torments. Demonic men and women have captured many people and they have become their slaves and perpetual victims because, their eyes were opened to money- rituals and fake fames. The momentary enjoyment that Satan promised them was no longer there. Now their eyes were opened to terrible thing in the camp of archenemy, Satan, and he cannot save them.

Do you have any desire, lust, and an object at hand that you want to fall for, so that your eyes will be opened? Consider it very well. Friends, associates and colleagues may be advising you to divorce your husband or wife and go for another one. Consider it before you do it, so that your eyes will not be opened to sorrow and shame. Remain in the perfect Word and way of God. Do not let your eyes be opened to pride, divorce, pre-marital sex, smoking, cultism, drug pushing, lies and other forms of evils. Close your eyes to these things because they are not the will of God.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord God of heaven, I refuse to be covetous and fall for Satan and his deceits.
2. Father, I close my eyes to the deceits and lusts of the archenemy of soul.
3. Father, close the spiritual eyes of our leaders to the evils in the leadership.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 23:5 – 24:48; Matthew 7:27 – 8:19
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM