The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 9th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 9TH JANUARY.

VICTORY BY THE SPIRIT.

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us (Romans 8:37).
In Exodus Chapter 17, we read something very inspiring about how Joshua defeated Amalek. Moses had gone with Aaron and Hur to the top of the mountain with the rod of God in his hand, as Joshua battled the Amalekites.

As the battle progressed, Aaron and Hur noticed that every time Moses held up his hand, Israel prevailed in the battle against Amalek. However, when his hand went down, Amalek prevailed. They decided therefore to support Moses by lifting his hands on either side, while Moses sat on a stone. Then, the Bible says, “…Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword” (Exodus 17:13).
What could have been the connection between a man’s hands and an ongoing battle? This was a spiritual law at work. It wasn’t enough to have the rod in his hand; he needed to lift his hand. Something was happening in the spirit as those hands were lifted towards heaven.

There’s victory and power through our hands. Paul said, “I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands…” (1 Timothy 2:8). Practise this, and you’ll see more successes and victories in your life this year. Learn to lift your hands to the Lord as you set your mind on Him in prayer and worship; it’s a strategy of the Spirit for your continual victory and life of ever-increasing glory.

It doesn’t matter what comes against you; you can win by the power of the Holy Spirit. Your hands aren’t empty. When you lift your hands, they’re God’s hands. At the Red Sea, God said to Moses, “…stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it...” (Exodus 14:16). When you lift your hands, God responds. Oh, blessed be God!

2 Corinthians 2:14 says, “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” Your victory has been settled; all you have to do is walk in the light of it. Study the Word to know and play your role in the divine experience.

PRAYER

Thanks be unto God who always leads me in perpetual victory parade. I’m strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. I win every day by the power of the Holy Spirit, for my steps are ordered by His wisdom, and every challenge crumbles before me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Samuel 17:47 And all this assembly shall know that the LORD saveth not with sword and spear: for the battle [is] the LORD'S, and he will give you into our hands.

Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks [be] unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 7:7-29 & Genesis 23-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 5:1-10 & Genesis 9

#TALKINGSESSION

9TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.
Dear Father, I thank you for being my strength and my glory; I am stirred and ready for anything, and competent to excellently accomplish any task in 2019, through your Spirit that infuses inner strength into me! I am sufficient in your sufficiency! My faith is producing undeniable results;

prevail over every challenging situation because the true light shines in my heart. I am living in the morning of my life! I have eternal life now; therefore, nothing in me produces death. I live in absolute victory and mastery over Satan, the world and its systems because the greater One lives in me. Halleluiah.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS WEDNESDAY JANUARY 2019 DAY 9 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.

Get and open to page 31 (DAY 5) of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” booklet fro today’s 21-day fasting prayers!

Topic: LIVE LIKE AN EGG! YOU ARE A LIMIT BREAKER!
(2 CORINTHIANS 11:23-28).

Today’s scripture, 2 Corinthians 11:23-28 is summarized; “……..From the Jews five times I received forty stripes minus one. Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned; three times I was shipwrecked……..” And at the end in 2 Timothy 4:7, he declared with all confidence and boldness, “I have fought the good fight, I have kept the faith.” In other words, I have broken all limits; I couldn’t be discouraged, suppressed or stopped: I got my destined destination- I am a LIMITLESS BREAKER! YOU CANNOT MOVE FROM STORY TO GLORY EXCEPT YOU SEE YOURSELF AS AN “EGG.”

That single tiny EGG CELL has the ability to form every part of the human body! Everything- from your brain to your toe nails can be formed by that single cell from your mother’s womb. It has unlimited potential! Similarly, the mind of man has unlimited potential. It has the limitless ability to create ANYTHING! Man has been on earth for thousands of years, yet we are still making new discoveries today and creating new things every day! MAN IS UNLIMITED! YOU ARE UNLIMITED! Delay is not a LIMIT! It is only a COMA, an UGLY STORY just before your GLORY HOUR!

Sometimes we wonder “WHICH ONE COMES FIRST? THE EGG ORTHE CHICKEN?” Truth is, the EGG carries the chicken while the chicken explodes into more LIMITLESS EGGS! YOU ARE AN EGG carrying ideas that will change your world! Open your mouth and declare 7 times now: “2019” is my year! I shall think and live like a divine egg!

I AM A LIMIT BREAKER! I CANNOT BE LIMITED BECAUSE I AM CARRYING SOLUTIONS TO MY GENERATION! I AM GREATER THAN I AM NOW! MY STORY SEASON in the “EGG” may be loud, but my HATCHING SEASON is my GLORY HOUR and it will be a LOUDER TRUMPET CELEBRATION Amen and amen!”

I see your long-awaited testimony delivered to you this year! I see demonic gates, satanic embargos, etc, mounted in 2019 against THE EGG IN YOU and YOUR GLORY LAND, catching fire in this fasting program and AT THE WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT THE JANUARY 25TH, 7pm, in Jesus name.

Yes! The anointing will break every BOUNDARY OR LIMIT BECAUSE IT IS A NIGHT THE “EGG’ in you will HATCH in Jesus name. Get and open to page 31 (DAY 5) of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” booklet fro today’s 21-day fasting prayers!

You are moving from your season of storytelling into your season of glory showcasing in Jesus name. Remember to sow a seed before or after fasting. Pray now from the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” booklet!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The old rugged cross……

1. I am a DIVINE EGG! Every programme by the evil ones to limit my progress in life and ministry this year, be neutralized by FIRE NOW in Jesus name.

2. You enemies and evil serpents, I command you to give way and vomit all that you swallowed to LIMIT MY destiny this year! Pray about today now!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 9TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: YOU NEED STRATEGIC PLANNING

MEMORISE:
For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it? Luke 14:28

READ: Luke 14:28-32, Nehemiah 1:11-2:8

Luke 14:28-32
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,

30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.

31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.

Nehemiah 1:11-2:8
1:11 O Lord, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's cupbearer.

2:1 And it came to pass in the month Nisan, in the twentieth year of Artaxerxes the king, that wine was before him: and I took up the wine, and gave it unto the king. Now I had not been beforetime sad in his presence.

2 Wherefore the king said unto me, Why is thy countenance sad, seeing thou art not sick? this is nothing else but sorrow of heart. Then I was very sore afraid,

3 And said unto the king, Let the king live for ever: why should not my countenance be sad, when the city, the place of my fathers' sepulchres, lieth waste, and the gates thereof are consumed with fire?

4 Then the king said unto me, For what dost thou make request? So I prayed to the God of heaven.

5 And I said unto the king, If it please the king, and if thy servant have found favour in thy sight, that thou wouldest send me unto Judah, unto the city of my fathers' sepulchres, that I may build it.

6 And the king said unto me, (the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when wilt thou return? So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.

7 Moreover I said unto the king, If it please the king, let letters be given me to the governors beyond the river, that they may convey me over till I come into Judah;

8 And a letter unto Asaph the keeper of the king's forest, that he may give me timber to make beams for the gates of the palace which appertained to the house, and for the wall of the city, and for the house that I shall enter into. And the king granted me, according to the good hand of my God upon me.

Many people do not realise that the Almighty God is a strategist and a God of order. This divine character is evident in the story of creation itself. The orderliness and sequence of the project of creation can only have come from the mind of a master strategist. The light came first, then the firmament, then the gathering together of the waters and the appearance of dry land, followed by the vegetation upon which the animals would feed, before the animals themselves were created (Genesis 1:1-13). Everything was in place before man was created. What a wonderful God we serve! No wonder the Psalmist in Psalm 53:1b says:

“The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.”

In today's memory verse, the Lord Jesus Christ shared with us the divine wisdom embedded in strategic planning. It takes strategic planning for anyone to succeed in life, and the good news is that the greatest strategist is our Father in heaven. The ability to strategise wisely is therefore available to us when we give our lives to God through Jesus Christ. Irrespective of how disjointed you may appear to be as a person, as a born-again Christian, you are a partaker of the divine nature of God, and so you are a strategic planner by nature (2 Peter 1:4). You need to understand this truth and begin to apply it to your reality.

Nehemiah was one strategic builder. Through strategic planning, he was able to do what seemed humanly impossible. Though very passionate and driven about his mission to rebuild the house of God and the walls of Jerusalem, Nehemiah was not presumptuous in his zeal. His strategy was built on the foundation of first seeking divine guidance through prayer and fasting (Nehemiah 1:4). Some children of God, maybe due to unrealised hidden pride, would not pray like Nehemiah did to find mercy in the sight of the king (Nehemiah 1:11). To succeed in life, we need the favour of God to be manifested in the attitude of men towards us. No wonder Luke 2:52 says:

“And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.”

The good news is that even though human beings are complex and unpredictable, they are still under the control of their Maker. Establishing this truth in Proverbs 21:1, the Holy Spirit says:

“The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.”

Nehemiah strategically presented his case before the king, and because he had presented his case to the Lord before going to the king, he got what he wanted: leave of absence, authority to build, the materials for the project and security in the course of building. The project would have ended in failure if any of these variables was missing. Beloved, be strategic in the planning of your life under the guidance of the Holy Trinity.

ACTION POINT:
Strategically plan how you will achieve your vision and objectives for this year.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 18-19, Isaiah 7:10-8:10

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey

Chorus:
Trust and obey,
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we'll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Wednesday, 9th January 2019

PLACING GOD FIRST IN LIFE – KEY TO A YEAR OF FULFILMENT

OVERVIEW

SCRIPTURE: Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6: 33.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: To place or put God first in your life is to come first in life.

There are visions, aspirations, ambitions, goals and targets that one usually sets at the beginning of every year to realize, attain or achieve within the year. At times, these could be part of a decision package commonly referred to as New Year resolutions.

Today, being the ninth day of January, I am convinced that you might have set out your visions, desires, aspirations and ambitions for the year. But even if you have not yet done that, it is very necessary to see things in the eyes of the spirit before they arrive.

Now, it is important to know one key that would make you achieve your goals this year, and that is your dedication to God. It is not just enough to set goals and targets for the year; it is important to know and serve the God who would ensure that you are alive to see them come to pass and make them possible in your life.

According to our anchor Scripture, when you seek God first, other things would be added to you.
Beloved, the place you give to God in your life determines the place you would occupy in life. When you seek God first in life, you cannot come last in life. This is because God proves Himself in the lives of dedicated people, that is, those who seek Him first in their lives. Abraham was one great example of a person who was dedicated to God by placing God first above everything in life. In Abraham’s generation, he was ahead of everyone in everything. This means, to place God first in life is to come out first in life. When God is first in your life, you cannot come last in life.
My counsel is, make up your mind to be brutally dedicated to God this year and beyond. Make God the first priority of your life and you will stand out in life.

Remember this: To place or put God first in your life is to come first in life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to put or place God first in your life in everything you do.
2. Make God the first priority in all your life’s decisions relationship.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace to place You first in my life in all that I do this year and beyond, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNDERSTANDING DEDICATION.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 09/01/1793- Jean-Pierre Blanchard made the first successful balloon flight in the U.S.
DAILY READING: Genesis 20:1 to 22:24, Matthew 7:15 to 29, Psalm 9:1 to 12, Proverbs 2:16 to 22.
AMAZING FACT: Worldwide, the airline industry generates about US$640billion.
QUOTE: There can be no rising without reason. Culled from BE WISE AND RISE by Dr Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

TOPIC: YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED (I)

Read: 1 John 2:15-17

MEMORISE: Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him (1 John 2:15).

EXPOSITION
The word “world” comes from the Greek word- _kosmos._ It is the origin of the word “cosmetics” which means an adornment or arranged ornament purposefully created to allure, deceive and attract someone to its beauties without a proper knowledge of the dangerous spirits behind it. God created this world for His glory but sin defiled it and turned it against God. Since then Satan and his demons have adorned, polished and created many fanciful, attracting and alluring things to draw people to themselves but to go against the will of God.

If your love is not in God, it will be in the things in the world. One secret of our living is the love we express toward objects around us. Love is the driving cord of our soul, spirit and body to magnetise us to good or wrong objects. Satan knows this secret that if you love a man, woman, money, sexual immorality, car, house and other things, you will be ready to give all your life to them. The moment you love an object, your eyes will be opened to it. you see it in another realm and long for it. if at all it will lead to injuries, dangers and even death, you do not care, simple because you love it.

God warns us not to love ephemeral things – the alluring beauties in the world because they are operations, systems, beliefs of the world that are strongly influenced and supported by high ranking principalities and powers of the world, in order to draw us away from God. Satan promises that “your eyes will be opened” but he does not say that there are evils, perditions, sights, sorrows and eternal deaths, if you eat the forbidden fruits. Obey God today and you will enjoy the fruits of the land. This was how he deceived Adam and Eve, “your eyes will be opened”. The consequences are grievous. Beware of the deceits of the devil.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, keep my soul from the deceit of the devil.
2. Father, uphold me by the power of Your Word in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Father, close the eyes of our leaders to the deceits of corruption in the name of Jesus Christ.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 20:17 – 23:4; Matthew 7:5 – 7:26
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM