The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 8th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 8TH JANUARY.

SAINTS OF GOD.

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to THE SAINTS WHICH ARE AT EPHESUS, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:1).

Judging from the underlined portion of our theme verse, it’s clear that saints aren’t only “holy” Christians who have died and gone to heaven. There were saints at Ephesus, and that tells us something: if there were saints at that time, there must be saints today.

There are some, who, because of their limited understanding of God’s Word, affirm that there’s no one on earth who’s qualified to be called a saint. Sometimes, some Christians, in their discussions, would say, “I’m not trying to say I’m a saint”; but you are!

The question to ask is, who are saints? Saints are those that have been purified in Christ by virtue of the New Birth, and have been consecrated to God; they’ve been made holy unto God; they’ve been separated from the world, unto Christ. That separation took place the instant you were born again, and it was done by the Holy Ghost.

Therefore, as a child of God, you’ve become a saint. You were born that way, because you’re in Christ. Someone says, “But saints are holy people”; yes! And that’s who the Christian is! In Hebrews 3:1, we’re called “holy brethren”: “Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling….” Notice the expression, “Partakers of the heavenly calling.” The Hebrew recipients of this epistle were living on earth when it was written to them. They were addressed as holy, and partakers of the heavenly calling.

Your being a saint has nothing to do with man’s description of you or even your personal opinion of you. It’s about what God says. He calls us names according to His vision and perception of us. Your responsibility, therefore, is to answer the name He has called you.

For that reason, the next time someone queries you and says, “Are you saying you’re a saint?” you ought to say, “Yes, I am, because God said so.” In your mind, you may not think that you are, but once you align your thoughts with God’s thoughts, you’ll start living accordingly.

You have to learn to agree with God, for the Christian life is walking in agreement with God, and two can’t walk together, except they’re in agreement (Amos 3:3). So, call yourself what God has called you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy, sanctified, peculiar treasure unto God. I’ve been granted the gift of righteousness, and ordained to be holy, unblameable and irreproveable in His sight, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Ephesians 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Romans 1:7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called [to be] saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 6:19-7:1-6 & Genesis 20-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 4:12-25 & Genesis 8

#TALKINGSESSION

8TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank you for the special privilege to be a blessing to my world, a light in a dark world, bringing blessings, illumination, and meaning to the lives of many with the Gospel. My light shines so brightly, causing your glory to be revealed in, and through

me. Hallelujah! I thank you for filling my heart with the revelation of your Word, and the wisdom to do your will. As I apply my heart to your Word, Christ is formed in me, and His character of love and nature of righteousness are revealed through me day by day, in Jesus Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS TUESDAY JANUARY 2019 DAY 8 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.

Oh, get and open to PAGE 31 (DAY 4) OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” booklet for today’s 21-day fasting prayers!

Topic: NEVER SPELL “NETS”AS “NET” YOU ARE A
RECORD BREAKER!
(LUKE 5:1-6; MARK 5:25-34).

Limit breakers are limitation destroyers! Limit breakers are record breakers! Limit breakers are pacesetters! They are a people with unlimited and extreme determination for success!, to break through where others have fearfully failed. They don’t accept a “NO” for an answer. All they see and picture just like Apostle Paul, King David, Mordecai, Ruth, Jabez, Esther, Nehemiah, the woman with the issue of blood, etc, is success and victory!

Limit breakers don’t have room for doubt in their hearts and lives. They are possibility thinkers and game changers who carry the mind of Christ. In this year 2019, know that you are alive to BREAK LIMITS and SCATTER EVIL BOUNDARIES! Refuse to like Peter! Jesus said, “nevertheless at Thy word I will let down the NET (Luke 5:4-5).

Peter threw a NET instead of NETS! The story would have been different if he did exactly what the Master had said: “NETS” not “NET” He LIMITED GOD! He received a smaller miracle according to the level of his faith and obedience. Oh! Think big! Ask big! Act big! YOU ARE A RECORD BREAKER and your life is about breaking your own limits and outgrowing yourself to live your best life this year!

Never spell, “NETS” as “NET” this year because in God’s plan, there is difference! WHAT CAN HE NOT DO? (Jer. 32:27). Oh, get and open to PAGE 31 (DAY 4) OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” booklet for today’s 21-day fasting prayers! At the end of this fasting programme, be at TBS Lagos World Anointing STORY TO GLORY Night of January 25th, 7pm. You will come with SAND from your community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc. It is your night of burying STORIES and SHAME! Make this year so awesome that last year gets jealous! Something awesome is about to happen!

NOTE: NO VIEWING CENTERS THIS YEAR!

THERE ARE NO VIEWING CENTERS THIS YEAR OUTSIDE LAGOS! BE IN LAGOS FOR THE WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT! This is a DIVINE DIRECTION!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher grounds……

1. I am a RECORD BREAKER! You satanic stripes meant to limit my testimonies, be cut off by fire now in Jesus name!

2. I reject and come out of every limiting prison built to cage and stop me from breaking forth in life now in Jesus name.

3. The evil rod of my adversaries shall not rest upon my life! O rod of limitation, receive fire and melt away now! This is my year in Jesus name.

4. Pray about today and pray the above “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” Prayers!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 8TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: WALKING WITH GOD

MEMORISE:
And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him. Genesis 5:24

READ: Psalm 24:3-4, Galatians 2:20-21

Psalm 24:3-4
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?

4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

Galatians 2:20-21
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

One of the original plans of God for man is for man to continually have fellowship with Him. This is the reason why He created man to be like Himself. Genesis 1:26 says:

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”

The Bible further reveals in the second and third chapters of Genesis that after creating man, God fellowshipped with Him until this divine relationship was bungled through sin. Genesis 3:8 says:

“And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.”

From this verse of scripture, it is evident that God came down to take a walk with His beloved image carriers, but sin came and destroyed their fellowship. The interesting thing is that God is still interested in walking with as many as would determine in their hearts to pay the price of godly living, just like He did with Enoch (Genesis 5:24).

So, how can we walk with God? The answer lies in the instruction that God gave Abraham in Genesis 17:1:

“And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.”

We see from this verse that it was God Himself who appeared to Abraham. In other words, we cannot discover God by our personal efforts. You cannot search for the Almighty God through religion; you only discover Him when He reveals Himself to you (Matthew 11:27, John 6:44, John 15:16). Another lesson is that living a holy life can never be compromised as the condition for walking with God. Immediately God made Himself known to Abraham, He declared holiness as the term on which they could walk together. This is why I am so addicted to the teaching of holiness. Under the New Testament, to walk with God as a Christian requires experiencing what Paul describes in today's Bible reading, wherein you must allow your old Adamic nature to die on the cross of Jesus Christ. That disobedient heart that yearns for its own way, influenced by the old serpent, must be circumcised to bleed to death while you are infused with the new life that flows in the Blood of Jesus Christ. Then and only then can you have a blessed and successful walk with our Maker.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please empower me not to frustrate the grace of your divine righteousness that came through my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 16-17, Isaiah 6:8-7:9

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POW’R

1 Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Chorus:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2 Are you walking daily by the Saviour’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3 When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4 Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Tuesday, 8th January 2019

DIVINE ENCOUNTER FOR A LIFT AND SHIFT

SCRIPTURE: And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. Genesis 32:28.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It takes an encounter to count in your generation; and it takes an encounter to counter the agenda of the devil around your life.

It has been established that Divine possibility is a function of human responsibility. When man meets God’s requirements, he sees breakthrough in life. One reason why many people remain at the same spot is refusal or failure to meet the demands for lift and shift in life.

Previously, we saw four demands for supernatural lift and shift as desperation, supplication, revelation and sensitivity. Today, we shall see yet another demand for a lift and shift in life, and that is DIVINE ENCOUNTER.

Divine Encounter is a destiny up-lifter. Divine encounter is a doorway to life’s turnaround. When God meets you, things change. Abraham encountered God and his life changed (Genesis 12:1-5). It takes an encounter to count in your generation; and it takes an encounter to counter the agenda of the devil around your life. One encounter changed the destiny of Jacob from being Jacob, a person to becoming Israel, a nation (Genesis 32:28); one encounter with God lifted Moses (Exodus 3:1-12).

Beloved, we are in the season of Divine encounter and God shall encounter you in Jesus’ Name.
Now, how do you get a Divine Encounter?
i. Desire it (Psalm 63:1-2).
You can desire an encounter. Ask God to do something new in your life.
ii. Reposition your life for Divine encounter. (Revelation 1:10). John was in the spirit and he had an encounter with the Lord.
Beloved, I prophesy the grace to be in the spirit in order to experience Divine encounter in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: It takes an encounter to count in your generation; and it takes an encounter to counter the agenda of the devil around your life.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God for an encounter that will change your level.
2. Make up your mind to continue to remain in the spirit.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You visit me; I ask for the grace to be in the spirit always in order to have a life-changing encounter with You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: COME UP HITHER - SUPERNATURAL LIFTS AND SHIFTS.
TODAY IN HISTORY - 08/01/1935: The Spectrophotometer was patented by A. C Hardy.
DAILY READING: Genesis 18:16 to 19:38, Matthew 6:25 to 7:14, Psalm 8:1 to 9, Proverbs 2:6 to 15.
AMAZING FACT: In the United States, 2 million passengers board more than 30,000 flights every day.
QUOTE: When people encounter you, let them encounter genuineness. Culled from MAKING FULL PROOF OF MINISTRY by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The power communion service tomorrow by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja.
THE LIVING WATER

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

TOPIC: TEACHING THAT UPLIFTS

Read: Acts 17:10-12

[10]And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.[11]These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.[12]Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

MEMORISE: Therefore many of them believed, and also not a few of the Greeks, prominent women as well as men (Acts 17:12).

EXPOSITION

Jesus Christ believed in the Word that He taught people. He used the right languages to teach His Words. He used the right illustrations to pass across His Words to His audience. He lifted His audience up with the Words of life and sound health. He gave the Words of right direction to the people so that they could come to the Kingdom of God. Jesus Christ uplifted the people by the Words of life. He taught them the power of the Holy Spirit.

Many teachers in the church have the messages their audience need and they are giving the Word to them. This is the way we should follow. We should believe in the word we are teaching the people of God. We should use the right languages and the godly Words to impact the life of the audience. Many people are facing the realities of life and many challenges. When they come to the church, they come to hear what Jesus Christ will say to their situations as their Saviour. Teachers and preachers of the Words of the Prince of peace should speak peace to His people.

We have enough words of life, salvation, sanctification, peace, sound health, healing and miracles in the Holy Bible. This is our duties as teachers of the Word. We must teach the people in the power of the Holy Spirit and not in the power of annoyance.

There are some categories of boys, girls, young men, ladies, fathers and mothers in our local assemblies, waiting for “teachers” who will cross the borders of “we are the spiritual ones” in the church and come to teach them the truth. There is a teaching spirit in you, people of God. Let us go and teach the Word of God. The teaching that will establish the church, is the teaching that uplifts and not the type that will scatter or discourage the people of God. In order to do this, we must study our Holy Bible everyday with prayers.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, teach Your church the truth in the name of Jesus Christ.
2. Lord, send us teachers with teachings that uplifts in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Lord, eradicate satanic teachings and indoctrinations in our land in the name of Jesus Christ.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 18:24 – 20:16; Matthew 6:17 – 7:4
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM