The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 7th January
*Rhapsody Of Realities

*THE WORD OF TRUE ESSENCE*

Monday, January 7th

_*Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures (James 1:18).*_

The expression, “word of truth” in the verse above means the word of reality, the word of true essence. This is wonderful, because it means your life isn’t a lie; you’re not living a meaningless life and your life isn’t a shadow, because you’re born of His true essence; of His Word of reality. Therefore, there’s a purpose for your life.

It reminds of the words of Jesus in John 18:37: _*“...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth....”*_ Pilate had to ask Him, “What is truth?” The world doesn’t know truth. In the world, everything is a shadow; no one ever finds their true reason for being. Even the great Solomon, in all of his wisdom, couldn’t discover truth. He said, _*“…vanity of vanities...all is vanity”*_ (Ecclesiastes 1:2).

No wonder Jesus said, _*“…behold, a greater than Solomon is here”*_ (Luke 11:31), because He came to bear witness unto the truth. Moreover, He is Truth personified (John 14:6). For anyone to know truth, they’ve got to know Him, the incarnate Word of God, for whatever the Word says is truth.

So many are living a lie, because they’ve rejected the Word, the Word of truth (2 Thessalonians 2:10); but not you! You’re born of His truth. That’s why you’ve got true joy. Only those born of Truth experience the joy of truth; true and lasting joy! Even your prosperity is the prosperity of truth.

The prosperity of those who aren’t born again is the prosperity of numbers, because it’s according to what’s in their bank accounts; the material accumulation of wealth. That’s not true prosperity, because it’s fleeting; it’s not real.

However, living in and by the Word of truth translates you into the reality of eternity, where you only see and experience endless prosperity, opportunities, and possibilities. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*The Lord guides me continually, and satisfies my desire in scorched places, making my bones strong; and always, I’m like a well-watered garden; a spring of water, whose waters never dry. I’m born of the Word of truth, filled with the true essence of life, hope, joy, peace and prosperity. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*||* *John 10:10 AMPC* The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

*||* *John 17:17* Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 1:13* In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 6:1-18 & Genesis 18-19

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 4:1-11 & Genesis 7

#TALKINGSESSION

7TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, your Word is a light to my path and a lamp to my feet. Therefore, I will never walk in confusion or in the dark side of life. My steps in life are directed and ordered by you, through the Word and your Spirit. I am positioned in the right place and
at the right time for your purpose. I am full of might

and ability of the Spirit, who leads me in a perpetual victory parade. I am like a tree planted by the waters, that spreads out her roots by the river. I don’t know when heat comes. I am prosperous and triumphant always in Christ Jesus! Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS MONDAY JANUARY 2019 DAY 7 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.

Today is the 3RD DAY of the 21-day fasting programme. Pray seriously now as you open to PAGE 22 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 14” booklet for today’s prayers!

Topic: UNUSUAL PRAYERS, UNUSUAL ANSWERS!
(ISAIAH 38:1-8; JOSHUA 10:12-13).

Somewhere in America, someone asked God for help in an unusual manner (prayed an unusual prayer) and got an unusual answer. Mykehia Curry, an 18 year-old student from Georgia who came from a poor family background, took student loans to pay for her tuition and housing at Albany State University. Her mother couldn’t afford her fees because of her state of health; neither could her grandmother. This young lady needed some money for some things she needed to buy for her first time of living away from home, but the money was not in sight.

With little hope where the money would come from, she did the unusual. Just days before she scheduled to leave for school, she asked God for help. She wrote a note, tied it to three helium balloons that were left over from her grandmother’s birthday celebration and let them go.

She wrote the following, “God, please help me get the rest of my stuff for college. Amen. I love you God.” The balloons flew 15 miles northeast and carried the note to Gray, Georgia, where a Baptist minister, Jerome James, found it while he was out doing a job. He said, “I saw something shiny and floating, so I walked over there and I got it and it was balloons with a note tied to it. They floated all night and they landed right in my hands, I mean, practically.”

He called Curry and offered to buy her all that she needed. Today, Curkiah has become the first member of her family to go to college. Wow! PRAYERS THROUGH BALLOON- an unusual way to pray which brought an unusual answer to a prayer!

In today’s 1st scripture, King Hezekiah prayed an unusual prayer in an unusual way; he turned his face towards a wall and asked God to lengthen his days despite the prophesy of Prophet Isaiah. And God answered him in an unusual manner. He turned back the sun by ten degrees. Joshua also prayed an unusual prayer and equally got an unusual answer. He asked that the sun and moon should stand still and God granted his prayers. God changed the forces of nature to answer Hezekiah and Joshua.

I pray that God will answer your prayers in an unusual was THIS YEAR in Jesus name. Curry found help from someone she never knew or met; I decree, in this year 2019, strangers will help you and they will do so speedily! I also decree now: In this year 2019 and in this 21-day prayer and fasting programme, EVERY UNUSUAL PRAYER POINT, UNUSUAL ACTION YOU TAKE OR UNUSUAL SEED YOU SOW WILL BRING AN UNUSUAL STORY TO GLORY MIRACLE!

Yes, that pain and what is seemingly impossible shall become possible in Jesus name! SEE YOU AT TBS Friday 25th January 7pm. Bring SAND from your village square, city, yard, business address, etc. Doing the UNUSUAL PROVOKES THE UNCOMMON! This is your year!

Today is the 3RD DAY of the 21-day fasting programme. Pray seriously now as you open to PAGE 22 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN- 14” booklet for today’s prayers!

PRAYER POINT: Take Song 3: My faith look up…….

1. Lord, as I pray UNUSUAL PRAYERS, SOW AN UNUSUAL STORY TO GLORY SEED AND DO THE UNUSUAL ACTION OF TAKING SAND TO TBS LAGOS, NIGERIA, GIVE me an UNUSUAL TESTIMONY this year in Jesus name.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 7TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: LESSONS FROM THE FIG TREE II

MEMORISE:
But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
Acts 5:3

READ: Luke 13:6-9, Acts 4:36-Acts 5:5

Luke 13:6-9
6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:

9 And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down.

Acts 4:36-Acts 5:5
4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,

4:37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

5:1 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,

2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it, at the apostles' feet.

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

Just as the Lord Jesus Christ cursed the fruitless fig tree in our lesson yesterday, we see a similar scenario playing out in today's Bible reading. These two examples are indicative of heaven's standpoint of zero tolerance for fruitlessness. This principle is laid bare by the Master Himself in John 15:2, where He says:

“Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.”

Heaven values fruitfulness and would rather preserve and purge a fruitful tree to make it bring forth more fruits. On the other hand, every unfruitful tree stands the risk of being uprooted and done away with.

In continuation of the subject matter studied yesterday, we must never loose sight of the lesson learnt not to lead a fake life. Acts 5:1-5 tells of a man in the early Church who attracted capital punishment to himself by living a pretentious life. One thing we learn from the story of Ananias and Sapphira is that the lie they told was unnecessary. This fact was buttressed by Peter's question to Ananias in Acts 5:4, saying:

“Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.”

In other words, "Ananias, why should you lie to the Holy Spirit who knows everything? The land belonged to you. If you gave 50% and chose to keep the remaining 50% for your personal use, nobody would query you for doing so." The problem with Ananias and Sapphira was that they wanted to be recognised to have a virtue they did not actually possess. Prior to their unfortunate act, Joses Barnabas had sold his land, brought the total proceeds and had been commended by the apostles. He was even given a nickname: "The Son of Consolation". Ananias and Sapphira wanted to receive the same level of commendation but they could not do what Barnabas did, and so they lied to earn it. Romans 12:3 says:

“For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.”

You must therefore learn from the fig tree and from Ananias and Sapphira that living a fake life can only earn you a bad reputation, shame and untimely death. This will not be your portion in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please cause me to be fruitful in Jesus' Name. Please remove vanity from my heart and don't let me die before my time.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 14-15, Isaiah 5:24-6:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Chorus:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Monday, 7th January 2019

SENSITIVITY TO DIVINE TIMING, SEASONS AND SIGNALS

SCRIPTURE: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: Ecclesiastes 3:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: People remain on the same spot when they miss their time or seasons of life; God only makes all things beautiful in His time.

It has been confirmed that one demand or requirement for lift in life is sensitivity to Divine timings and seasons. God is not only a God of purpose but also a God of seasons and timing. God has scheduled a shift for your life and destiny and there is a time for it (Ecclesiastes 3:1). People remain on the same spot when they miss their time or seasons in life. God only makes all things beautiful in His time (Ecclesiastes 3:11)
Now, let me give you two key thoughts on sensitivity:

i. Destiny is born when purpose marries season.
Destiny is delivered as a child when purpose marries season.
ii. Change happens when the right action meets the right timing.
It is important to note that the day of Pentecost did not meet the apostles eating or drinking but praying in the Upper Room in Jerusalem (Acts 2:1) because they understood Divine timing. There are people whose day of Pentecost (or day of visitation) would meet them in lousiness, laziness, lying, cheating, backbiting, feasting etc. When God wants them to be fasting, they are eating.

Daniel understood Divine timing and that understanding made him to pray; hence, his prayer delivered the nation of Israel from captivity (Daniel 9:2).

Beloved, my counsel is, ask God to help you never to miss your Divine timing and season. Take nothing for granted as far as it pertains to Divine agenda for your life.
Remember this: People remain on the same spot when they miss their time or seasons in life; God only makes all things beautiful in His time.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Be sensitive to Divine timing and seasons.
2. Always be in tune with God in order not to miss your Divine timing and seasons.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You help me to be sensitive to Divine timing and seasons of my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: COME UP HITHER - SUPERNATURAL LIFTS AND SHIFTS.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 07/01/1894-W. K. Dickson received a patent for motion picture film.
DAILY READING: Genesis 16:1 to 18:15, Matthew 6:1 to 24, Psalm 7:1 to 17, Proverbs 2:1 to 5.
AMAZING FACT: The world largest passenger airliner, the Airbus A380, has about 4 million parts.

QUOTE: The power of God is manifested when the word of God and the spirit of God are connected. Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr. (Pastor) Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Healing and Deliverance Service tomorrow by 9: 00 am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja.
CAC LIVING WATER 

Monday, January 7, 2019.

THE TEACHER

Read Acts 13:1-3

MEMORISE
…teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you… (Matthew 28:20).

EXPOSITION
Jesus Christ, the greatest Teacher of the Word of life, taught His disciples many things about the Kingdom of God. Those who heard Him, knew that His teaching was a special class. He also taught as having authority and power not as common teaching of the religious people of His time. Before He went back to heaven, He commanded all His disciples to do the same. By teaching them, it meant that they were ignorant of the secrets of the Kingdom of heaven and its blessings before.

But after the teaching, they understood the mysteries of the Kingdom.

Thank God that He taught them. When He commissioned us to go and teach all nations and creatures, it simply means they are also deep in religiosity, worshipping and doing wrong things. Remember, teaching leads to knowing new things. Have you considered millions in the world today, worshipping wrong objects, spirits, powers and idols, thinking they are doing the right thing? It is because they were taught wrong doctrine and ideologies. The world is waiting for more teaching of the Holy Bible. Go and teach them!
Go and teach them the truth. Many are gifted in teaching; use your gifts to teach your children in plain language what God wants for them.

There are young men who are around us that we need to teach how to prepare for their eternity, future, marriage, financial blessings with holiness but are lost in smoking, gyration, extortion and sagging. Many prospective mothers among our young ladies are waiting for us to teach them how to be godly mothers, wives, women of virtues, women of godly values and valour, but they are trading with their bodies. Some are victims of ritualists, kidnappers and satanic agents. Let us rise and teach our children, youths, adults and old people the biblical teaching of the Lord Jesus Christ. This is the end time! Jesus Christ is coming soon!

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, make us teachers of the Word.
2. Lord, give the Church listening ears and obedient hearts.
3. Lord, circumcise the hearts of our leaders to hear Your Word and obey You.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 16:3 – 18:23; Matthew 5:43 – 6:16
Good morning and happy new week.
May goodness and mercy of God be our portion in Jesus name Amen.
Jesus cometh soon. Be prepared!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM