The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 6th January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 6TH JANUARY.

HIS BLOOD SPEAKS.
For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord’s death till he come (1 Corinthians 11:26).

What an amazing grace the Lord Jesus brought to us! The Bible says His blood speaks better things than the blood of Abel, crying for salvation, rather than vengeance (Hebrews 12:24). When we take the Communion, we’re testifying that His shed blood in our behalf has brought us into fellowship with God, made us whole, safe, sound, and excellent.

His divine blood speaks your divine health; it speaks to devils of darkness, angels of God, and all of creation that the reason Jesus died has been fulfilled in your life. Jesus never told us to take a drink of water for our healing, even though we might, if we’re led by the Spirit to do so at any time. He never told us to swallow or rub anything, even though we might do so, if we’re particularly led by the Spirit. But one thing He told us to drink is the Cup of His blood! He said to do it in memory of Him.

That blood is greater than any drug or syrup; it’s effectual and effective against any kind of sickness or infirmity. As you partake of the Communion, you’re affirming that nothing of the devil can thrive in your body. His blood was poured out that you may live; so, it makes no difference what the problem is; by the power of the Holy Spirit, the victory is yours.

Perhaps you’ve been suffering from an incurable blood disease or having symptoms of cancer; the blood of Jesus speaks your healing. Believe this and affirm accordingly. The Communion of His body and blood serves to remind us of our unbroken and unbreakable fellowship with Him, as well as our wholeness or completeness in Him. His body was broken that we may never be broken by sickness, disease or pain. He gave His life that you may live in health and strength. Hallelujah!

Drink the Cup with this consciousness, and His peace and glory will reign in your life.

PRAYER

I’ve been transferred from the domain of darkness and established in God’s Kingdom of life, light, and glory, where I reign and rule with Jesus. I affirm that I’ll never be sick, broken, wounded or be defeated, because I have the life of God in me. Righteousness, success, divine health, and supernatural prosperity are part of my divine heritage in Christ. Glory to His Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Exodus 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt.

Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than [that of] Abel.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 5:21-48 & Genesis 15-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 3:10-17 & Genesis 6

#TALKINGSESSION

6TH JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.
Dear Father, I am forever grateful for the blood of Jesus Christ that was shed for me, and through which I’ve been reconciled to you and now have eternal life. That blood purges, cleanses me from all unrighteousness and speaks glorious things on my behalf. Every time I take the communion, I announce, affirm, and proclaim the Lord’s

death, which has ushered me into the divine life of unending victory. Hallelujah. Through your blood and your body, I am launched into higher realms of prosperity, blessings, and glory. I walk in your perfect will for me, because I am led by your Spirit from within, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 6TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: LESSONS FROM THE FIG TREE I

MEMORISE:
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised. Proverbs 31:30

READ: Matthew 21:18-22

18 Now in the morning as he returned into the city, he hungered.

19 And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

20 And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!

21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

For the next two days, we shall be reflecting on some lessons from the fig tree which Jesus condemned to death for being fruitless. Fruitlessness is a grievous deviation from God's purpose and should be a source of concern to all children of God. From our Bible reading, we see that our Lord Jesus Christ was attracted to the fig tree because everything about it told Him that it had the capacity to bear fruit, but alas, He was disappointed (Matthew 21:19). For this reason, the first lesson we need to learn from the fig tree is that physical appearance can be very deceptive. This lesson is stated very clearly in today's memory verse. In 1 Samuel 16:7b, when Samuel went to anoint another king to replace King Saul from the house of Jesse, God explained to him:

“For the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.”

These words should speak to young people who are waiting on the Lord for a godly spouse.

Another lesson to be learnt from the fig tree is that it is dangerous for you to portray yourself to be what you are not. The appearance of the fig tree was such that anybody would expect it to possess some fruit. One can reasonably assume that the fig tree was cursed, not necessarily because it did not bear fruit (Mark 11:13 clearly says it was not its season to bear fruit), but rather it deceptively appeared to bear fruit. Unfortunately, these days, people pretend a lot. To their shame and peril, many people fail to get the help they need from potential helpers because of the fake lifestyle they portray to the world. They ride in borrowed cars to show off wealth that they do not possess. When such people ask for financial assistance from their closest friends, it is assumed that they are just joking or trying to hide their real worth. Also, many marriages have broken down irreparably because of deceitful lifestyle. During courtship, some couples conceal many things from each other only for the truth to be discovered on the first night of marriage. Some men appear to be gentle during courtship only for them to show their true colours as wife-beaters after the woman says "I do". Sadly for them, a fellow who sows deceit will also reap deceit. An adage in my mother-tongue says, "The wife you choose from a dancing floor will sooner or later dance away from your house." Beloved, the antidote for a life of deceit is to be in Christ, who is the Truth. Accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour today, and the shame that follows a deceitful life will cease in your life. When you have the Truth in your life, you will not be a victim of deceit, because you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32).

ACTION POINT:
Repent of all appearance of deceitful living, and be truthful to God, your neighbour and to yourself.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 13, Isaiah 5:8-23

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: LET OTHERS SEE JESUS IN YOU

1. While passing thro' this world of sin,
and others your life shall view,
Be clean and pure without, within;
Let others see Jesus in you.

Chorus:
Let others see Jesus in you,
Keep telling the story, be faithful and true;

2. Your life's a book before their eyes,
They're reading it thro' and thro'
Say, does it point them to the skis,
Do others see Jesus in you?

3. Then live for Christ both day and night,
Be faithful, be brave and true,
and lead the lost to life and Christ.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SUNDAY 6TH JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: HOLY GHOST, SHOW ME THEIR PILLARS THIS YEAR!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 16:25-29; PSALM 11:1-3?

Judges 16:29 says, “And Samson took hold of the two middle pillars which supported the temple, and he braced himself against them, one on his right and the other on his left”. If you must be victorious over your stubborn adversaries in 2019, you must ask the Holy Ghost to show you their pillars. Their pillars talk about their support, their backers, their powerbase, their helpers, their partners in wickedness, their protection, the brain and weight behind their wickedness, oppression, etc, being done to you. Psalm 11:3 says: “If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?” So, IF THE RIGHTEOUS HAVE A FOUNDATION (PILLAR), then the wicked also have foundations and pillars!

Just as there are pillars that are holding, supporting and sustaining your life and ministry, so also do the wickedness and attacks targeted at you by your enemies and adversaries have their origin or support pillars. Until their pillars are located, broken and brought down, until their pillars are revealed and uprooted, you may continue to tell old stories instead of enjoying and swimming in fresh glory. Until these pillars are violently pulled down and scattered, your testimonies, breakthroughs, dreams, desires and glory may never manifest. Unless they are discovered and destroyed, your due season may never arrive. These pillars are the reason you are still struggling with that affliction, depression, suppression, curse, covenant, humiliation etc.

But today, and all through this 2019 fasting programme, they shall be rooted out in Jesus name. At the end of this fasting programme, be at the World Anointing Night of January 25th, 7pm. You will come with SAND from your community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc. It is your night of burying STORIES and SHAME! Start to dance now! DON’T WAIT FOR THE STORM TO PASS! DANCE IN THE STORM because you are moving from your season of storytelling into your season of glory showcasing in Jesus name. Pray now from “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14”!

_Today is the 2ND DAY of the 21-day fasting programme! See page 22 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet for today’s prayers! Determine to be at the World Anointing Night of January 25th, 2019 with your POINTS OF CONTACT!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When The Morning Comes…??
1. Sing songs of praise and worship to your God now.

2. Daniel 2:22; O God who knows what is in the dark, show me my enemies’ pillars this year in Jesus name.

3. This is my STORY TO GLORY year! Lord, show me their pillars in Jesus name.

4. I reject sorrow this year! Lord, show me their pillars by fire!

5. Pray about today and pray the above “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” prayers now!

THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 16 – 19?

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)??‍?
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_✍?Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/

Song 5: When The Morning Comes?
1. Trials dark on ev’ry hand,
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.

Chorus
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us unawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
SEEDS OF DESTINY

Sunday, 6th January 2019

REVELATION FOR A LIFT AND SHIFT IN LIFE

SCRIPTURE: He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant: Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron: Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him. The king sent and loosed him; even the ruler of the people, and let him go free. Psalms 105:17-20.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When your word comes, your lift comes; when your word comes, your world changes.

As children of God, we are children of His Kingdom, and in the Kingdom, possibilities happen for people who take responsibilities. There are people who have yearned for a lift and shift in life and destiny for many years but they are yet to experience it. This is because they have not taken the responsibility or meet the demands for a lift and shift in life. Beloved, there are demands a person must meet in order to experience a lift and shift in life.

Previously, we saw desperation and supplication as demands for experiencing God’s lift and shift in life. Today, another demand for a lift and shift in life is REVELATION.

This refers to the revelation of the Word of God (Psalms 105:17-20). Beloved, when your word comes, your lift comes; when your word comes, your world changes. And when your word comes, everything changes around your life. In Isaiah 60:1, we understand that light is fuel for lift. Anywhere you get light, there you experience a lift. Light sponsors flight. You cannot carry light and crawl in life (Isaiah 60:8). Light makes for flight. Revelation brings elevation (Gal 2:2).
Now, what do you do in order to get the revelation of God’s Word?

i. Ask God for revelation that will bring you elevation (Psalm 119:18).
ii. Embark on a diligent search for light in God’s Word (Joshua 1:8, 2 Timothy 2:15).
Beloved, if you combine asking God at the place of prayer for the revelation of His Word with a diligent search for light from His Word, He will lift and shift your life and destiny to the next level.
Remember this: When your word comes, your lift comes; when your word comes, your world changes.

ASSIGNMENTS:

i. Ask God for a revelation that will bring you elevation.
ii. Embark on a diligent search for light from God’s word.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You open my eyes to behold wondrous things out of Your Word (Psalm 119:18). I ask for the discipline to study Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: COME UP HITHER-SUPERNATURAL LIFTS AND SHIFTS.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 06/01/1930 - The first diesel engine automobile trip was completed after a run of 792 miles from Indianapolis, IN, to New York City, NY.
DAILY READING: Genesis 13:5 to 15:21, Matthew 5:27 to 48, Psalm 6:1 to 10, Proverbs 1:29 to 33.
AMAZING FACT: The world’s fastest airplane is the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, flying at 2,193 miles per hour. It has held the record for nearly 40 years.
QUOTE: By the process of praying in the spirit, you transfer spiritual information and revelation into your spirit and they become a part of your life. Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr. Paul Enenche.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, January 6, 2019

TOPIC: THE EVANGELIST

Read: Acts 8:4-13
MEMORISE: Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria and preached Christ to them (Acts 8:5).

EXPOSITION

An evangelist is known to be a preacher of Christ. He goes and preaches Jesus Christ as the Saviour. He saves from sin, flesh and satanic bondages. God approves and supports his message because He sends him to go and proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ. Philip was sent to the city of Samaria and God proved that He sent him. People discriminated against the Samaritans, they were neglected and forsaken. But God remembered them with the gospel of love, peace, joy, hope, restoration, comfort, deliverance and eternity. It was because Philip went there.

There are “people of Samaria” in your family, neglected, forsaken and despised, because they are not civilized, literate, cannot operate a simple mobile phone, computer or they may be “demonic”. They are waiting for you, like Philip, to go to them and preach to them. If you do, there will be repentance from sins, deliverance from chains and shackles of demons, and you have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The multitude will listen and obey with one accord (Acts 8:6). The good news will attract them and bring changes to them. Many are in chains of the devil, false religions, societies, demons and evil powers, waiting for the gospel of deliverance.

Do we still remember our first love for evangelism as street, bus, hospital, market, village, rural city and neighbourhood evangelists? It is high time we rose and put on the mantle of great evangelism and go out to preach to the “Samaritans” around us, now. If we do, multitudes will hear the gospel and repent from their sins. Remember, multitudes are in the valley of indecision, waiting for the terrible judgement of God (Joel.3:9-15). Salvation, miracles, healings and deliverance will manifest, if we go as evangelists.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, make us all Your evangelists.
2. God, strengthen Your evangelists on the fields and grant them bountiful harvests.
3. God, break idolatry in the hearts of our leaders.
EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 13:2 – 16:2; Matthew 5:21 – 5:42
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM