The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 5th January
*Rhapsody Of Realities

*LIVING IN BLESSINGS*

Saturday, January 5th

_*Let us therefore be zealous and exert ourselves and strive diligently to enter that rest [of God, to know and experience it for ourselves], that no one may fall or perish by the same kind of unbelief and disobedience [into which those in the wilderness fell] (Hebrews 4:11 AMPC).*_

Too many people are struggling in life when they ought to be living in God’s blessings. Some are always praying to God to give them this or that, whereas the Bible says He’s already blessed us with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:3).

God has already done all He ever needed to do for man. The Bible says, _*“For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world”*_ (Hebrews 4:3). God isn’t in heaven, thinking of what to do about your healing, deliverance, prosperity or any such thing; no. He’s not even thinking of what to do about the salvation of the one who hasn’t yet received Christ. You might then wonder, “So what’s God doing?” He’s at rest!

He already did everything He needed to do about your salvation, health, prosperity, etc., and finished the works before the foundation of the world. Now, He wants you to enjoy all that belongs to you in Christ. He wants you to live in blessings. 2 Peter 1:3 says, _*“According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness….”

Can you now see that there’s no need for you to struggle in life? Paul emphasized the same thing; he said in 1 Corinthians 3:21, _*“…all things are yours.”*_ Since all things are yours, you ought to cease from all struggles; refuse the hard life. Remember what the Word says: _*“For we which have believed do enter into rest...”*_ (Hebrews 4:3).

Being born again, you’ve been brought into the Promised Land, into the land of blessings. What God expects from you now is for you to arise—wake up—into this experience, and live in the fulfilment of His blessings and promises.

*CONFESSION*

*I live in the fulfilment and reality of God’s blessings; I’ve been brought into God’s rest. All things are mine. I take full advantage of all that’s available to me in Christ, and by my faith I triumph gloriously in every place. Amen!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 3:21-22*

Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; *||*

*||* *1 Kings 8:56* Blessed [be] the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 1:3-5* Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 5:1-20 & Genesis 12-14

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 3:1-9 & Genesis 5
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 5TH JANUARY 2019

THEME: LESSONS FROM THE SOWER III

MEMORISE:
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. Proverbs 6:32

READ: Luke 8:5, Proverbs 5:15-20

Luke 8:5 A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

Proverbs 5:15-20
15 Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running waters out of thine own well.

16 Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets.

17 Let them be only thine own, and not strangers' with thee.

18 Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

19 Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.

20 And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

Over the past two days, we have been learning from the Parable of the Sower. The importance of this parable is underscored by the fact that Jesus referred to it as the key to understanding the mysteries of His other parables. In Mark 4:13, He said:

“Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?”

Today, we will reflect on this teaching from the perspective of marital faithfulness and fruitfulness. When a man sleeps with a woman, he is sowing seeds into her. In light of this truth, the Holy Spirit makes us understand in Malachi 2:15 that there is a difference between godly and ungodly seeds resulting from this act. Let every man therefore beware of where he sows his seeds, and let every woman be cautious of the type of seeds she receives into the ground that is her body. Sow wisely for your godly seeds to come at God's appointed time. Proverbs 6:33 profoundly says:

“But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.”

In other words, when you have illicit sexual intercourse with a woman other than your wife, you lack understanding of the fact that you are sowing into a wrong soil. As a woman, it is foolhardy for to allow weeds to be sown into your vineyard through adultery.

“For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.” Proverbs 5:3-5

Another lesson to learn from the Parable of the Sower is that keeping a concubine is very costly. What your spouse cannot demand from you, a concubine will. If you are engaged in adultery or fornication, you are sowing to grounds that cannot bring forth any profitable harvest. Some men build houses for their concubines and expend resources on training children that don't belong to them. Sex workers and concubines are always disrespected and abused by men who are merely using them. The motive of these men is not to hold on to them forever but to use and dump them as they choose. Eventually, they will have to face the consequences of their sinful way of life. If you are caught in the web of this lifestyle, call on Jesus to deliver you before it is too late. Remember, today is the day of salvation; tomorrow may be tool late.

ACTION POINT:
Separate yourself from all strange men or women engaging your life in fruitless sowing today, and keep only to your lawfully wedded spouse.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 11-12, Isaiah 3:24-5:7

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS SATURDAY JANUARY 2019 DAY 5 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.

Today is the 1ST DAY OF 21-day fasting programme. Pray seriously now as you open to PAGE 14 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” booklet for today’s prayers!

Topic: REJECT THE TRAP OF TWO ALTARS!
(1 KINGS 18:17-40; 1 CORINTHIANS 10:14-21).

You are welcome to 2019 prayer warfare! Indeed, DIFFICULT ROADS OFTEN LEAD TO BEATIFUL DESTINATIONS! We live in a polluted and wicked word and the devil and his agents are determined to turn your glory to story. One way the devil does this, is by making you to be in-between two altars. There are people or Christians that operate with two altars! They consult the altar of God and that of the devil. They pray to God but they visit native doctors/ other powers for help.

They do 21-day or 14-day fasting and prayers, but they still pour libation, sacrifice and pay homage to the altars of their father’s and mother’s houses. Some even have other kinds of ALTARS – their bodies, their money, their wardrobes, their careers or business, their spouses, etc. Did He not say: Thou shall have no other God beside Him? Paul the Apostle made this point very clear in 1 Corinthians 10:21: “Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils. Ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devil’s”

And Verse 21 of 1 Kings 18 also reveals: “And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, ‘How long shall ye be between two opinions: If the LORD be God, follow Him; but id Baal, then follow him.” And the people answered him not a word. Note: “And the people answered him not a word’. Why? Because the spirit of Baal, idol worship, evil spiritism, secret sins, religion and evil altars had polluted their hearts and minds against the God who had disgraced and destroyed the poers, god, idold and evil altars of Egypt.

Oh! They forgot the God who had wasted Pharaoh and his armies in the Red Sea and whose ROD (SERPENTS) had swallowed up that of the magicians and astrologers! You must make up your this year to complete and wholeheartedly follow God. You are moving from a life and ministry of just BEAUTIFUL STORIES to a life and ministry of VISIBLE GLORY!

I remember that Albert Einstein’s Ph.D thesis was just 6 pages. It was rejected for being too short. Einstein added a single word (not sentence) and sent it back. It was accepted! You cannot argue with facts! You cannot argue with evidence! You cannot argue with results! The days of STORY TELLING ARE OVER! The days of GLORY SHOWCASING are there! This is your year!

At the end of this fasting programme, be at the World Anointing Night of January 25th, 7pm. You will come with SAND from your community, ancestral home, city, business places, etc. It is your night of burying STORIES and SHAME! It is your year of VISIBLE GLORY and FAME!

Today is the 1ST DAY OF 21-day fasting programme. Pray seriously now as you open to PAGE 14 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14” booklet for today’s prayers! Still give out a copy of OUR DAILY MANNA, CHILDREN ODM AND WAR AGAINST HAMAN -14 booklets!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground……….

1. Psalm 118:1; Thank God for this 2019- day fasting programme and for the gift of life to be a partaker.

2. Luke 10:19; take authority over the spiritual atmosphere of wherever you are right now in this fasting programme.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Saturday, 5th January 2019

SUPPLICATION FOR A LIFT AND SHIFT IN LIFE

SCRIPTURE: And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. Luke 9:29

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When people are desperate for God, they express it at the place of prayer.

It has been confirmed that there are demands for supernatural liftings and shifting in life. God is interested in lifting His children, but not many people are lifted by God because not everyone meets the demands for supernatural lifting. Now, one of the demands of lifting and shifting in life is supplication.

Supplication is done at the place of prayer; desperation leads to supplication. When people are desperate for God, they express it at the place of prayer.

Now, let me give you two key thoughts on supplication:

i. Prayer changes people more than it changes things.
People think that the purpose of praying is just to change a situation but the man who prays is changed by his prayer (Luke 9:29).
ii. Supplication and intercession would lead to intensification, magnification and amplification.
This means, your life cannot remain little if you know how to pray. Jacob prayed until he was changed from being Jacob to becoming Israel (Genesis 32:28). Jacob is a person, but Israel is a nation. Jacob is a capacity and Israel is also a capacity; Jacob is an individual capacity while Israel is a nation’s capacity. A change in capacity happens at the place of prayer.

My Counsel is, first, be specific in prayer. Jacob made up his mind not to let God go until He had blessed him (Genesis 32:26). Second, refuse to quit until the answer comes (Genesis 32:26).
Beloved, if you are specific in prayer and you refuse to quit or give up on God, you will surely experience a lift and shift in life.
Remember this: When people are desperate for God, they express it at the place of prayer.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to pray continually.
2. Depend on God at the place of prayer for a lift and shift in life.

PRAYER: O Lord, pour on me the Spirit of grace and supplication in Jesus’ Name (Zechariah 12:10).
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: COME UP HITHER - SUPERNATURAL LIFTS AND SHIFTS.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 05/01/1933-In California, construction of the Golden Gate Bridge began.
DAILY READING: Genesis 11:1 to 13:4, Matthew 5:1 to 26, Psalm 5:1 to 12, Proverbs 1:24 to 28.
AMAZING FACT: The world’s largest passenger plane is the Airbus A380. It is a double-decker four-engine jetliner. It made its first flight on April 27, 2005.

QUOTE: It pays to be near God and it costs to be far from Him. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Destiny Recovery service tomorrow by 9:00 am at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, January 5, 2019

TOPIC: THE PROPHET

Read: Exodus 3:1-12
MEMORISE: I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him (Deuteronomy 18:18).

EXPOSITION

Prophets are people with extra eyes, ears and spirit. They see what others do not see and hear what others do not hear. They are special class of people, who receive from God of heaven and declare the same to the people. They connect heavens with earth by bringing the Word of God to the people on earth. God calls and regards prophets as His spokesmen.

One major role of a prophet is to cry against injustice and direct people back to God. Prophets are good leaders, like Moses and Samuel. Prophets are social restorers, like Elijah and Nathan. Prophets are solutions carriers, like Elisha and Daniel. Many are called as prophets and they are yet to perform up to expectations. 

Prophets do not see evils only, but solutions to the calamities. Prophets are sources of inspirations to the societies. Are you called and gifted as prophets? It is high time you renewed your source of hearing from God. The world is in confusion already, and there is no constitution of any nation that can give solutions to it. We need genuine prophets, like Moses, to lead us out of the chaos facing the church today.

Thus says the Lord God of host”, is the power of the prophets. It is the authority behind prophesies. Moses said it, Pharaoh proved stubborn and was destroyed. Samuel said it, disobedient Saul was rejected and David was enthroned. Elijah said it, wicked Ahab and demonic Jezebel paid for it. What is in your mouth to say to people, family, Church, city, state and nation around you? We are sons of the prophets says Act 3:25. Go and renew your calling, refine your gift and cleanse your mouth from impurities, like Isaiah now. You will receive a new touch, like Jeremiah and Isaiah (Isa. 6:1-7; Jer. 1:1-10).

PRAYER POINTS

1. God, send us prophets as of old after Your hearts.
2. God, help our prophets to speak Your Word and not their own minds.
3. Father, let our leaders listen to the true prophetic words from Your prophets.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 10:22 – 13:1; Matthew 4:24 – 5:20
GOOD MORNING AND DO HAVE A PROSPEROUS DAY.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM