The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NAF Helicopter Crash: "Marriage to a soldier is the greatest sacrifice of life"- Lanc

NAF Helicopter Crash: "Marriage to a soldier is the greatest sacrifice of life"- Lance Corporal Adamu Nura celebrated wives of military men same day he died

[Image: 5c2f0d2819d02.jpg]

Lance Corporal Adamu Nura, is one of the 5 crew members on board the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Mi-35M Helicopter which crashed in combat on 2 January 2019, while providing close air support to troops of 145 Battalion, Damasak in Borno State. 

Hours before his death, the deceased personnel, took to Facebook to celebrate his wife and other women married to military men. Read his last Facebook post on January 2nd. 

[Image: 5c2f0f3d74098.jpg]

Quote:"MY WIFE! MY LOVE!! MY QUEEN!!!
I salute you.
My man of the year goes to all the WIVES of our soldiers who stay home alone and lonely while their husbands suffer in the dangerous field of war zones. 

Marriage to a soldier is the greatest sacrifice of life. Any woman who marries a soldier can do anything for love. She knows the uncertainty of her marriage but because of her patriotic and true love, she reached a vow to a soldier. 

Any woman married to a soldier should be celebrated and appreciated. Her husband is not hers alone but for the nation. A soldier can spend a whole year without seeing his wife or family and the diligent woman would remain faithful to the union. 

In a sane clime, special considerations would have been given to wives of soldiers but here we look away as if their condition matters not. Where ever you are today, stand erect and show respect to the wives of our gallant men.

God shall bring your sacrificial men back home safe and healthy. We appreciate your support at the home front. For those whose husbands are no more, God shall send your helpers. 

God bless the WIVES of our soldiers. 

Appreciatively musing
[size=undefined]
[Image: 5c2f0f7c1aeb2.JPG]
[Image: 5c2f0f8bee959.jpg]
[Image: 5c2f0f1d8f1c4.JPG]

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikeji 
[/size]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
  • e to Linda Ikeji's Blog
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashio

I learnt about my husband’s death on WhatsApp – Wife of NAF pilot, Perowei Jacob who was killed in Borno helicopter crash says

[Image: 5c3435ca390a3.JPG]

Diepreye, the wife of the Nigerian Air Force pilot, Flight Lieutenant Perowei Jacob, who was killed in the Mi-35M Air Force helicopter crash in Dakwamba in Borno state on Wednesday January 2nd, has said that she learnt of his death on a WhatsApp status update.

Diepreye and her late husband had their wedding in December 2018 and three weeks later, he was killed in the crash. 

In an interview with Punch, Diepreye said the WhatsApp status update was that of her husband’s colleague, who was unaware that she had his number. She said she did not see the death of her husband coming, having just been married to him.

Quote:“My husband left for the trip five days after we got married and since he left, I’ve been alone. We spoke before he took off on the trip. When I tried his number at night, it was not going through and I switched off my phone afterwards. The following morning, I tried reaching him again, but it still was not going through. I went on WhatsApp and I saw the picture of my husband and his co-pilot with the caption: ‘Rest in Peace’ on the status update of one of his colleagues, who didn’t know that I had his WhatsApp number. When I saw it, I was so shocked that I threw my phone away in disbelieve. I picked it up again and went through it. Just as I was about running out of the house, the commander arrived to confirm my fear.” she said
[size=undefined]

The heartbroken widow said she and her hubby dated for two years before tying the knot.
[/size]

Quote:“We had been together for two years before we got married. Aside from his life as a military officer, my husband was a very jovial person. He was free, open-hearted, kind and loving; not just to me, but to everybody around him. He did not like to see unhappy people around him. He was the kind of person that even if it was the last dime on him and someone else needed money; he would give it out even if it was not convenient for him. I will miss his jokes. There was a way we communicated, which was unique to the two of us; I will miss that. I will also miss the way he related with people. To me, he was the best pilot I knew; so, I never put the risk of his job to heart coupled with the fact that we just got married; I did not see his death coming.
“It was an honour to be married to him; I am proud of being married to him as the man of my dream. He affected many lives positively and people have been putting in so much efforts to support me. I want my husband to be remembered for dying for the country; he died a hero. I want the world to remember that and accord him and the other soldiers due respect.” she said
[size=undefined]

The remains of Flight Lieutenant Perowei Jacob (pilot) and his four other colleagues Flight Lieutenant Kaltho Kilyofas (co-pilot); Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim (flight technician); Lance Corporal Adamu Nura (gunner); and Aircraft Man Meshack Ishmael (gunner), would be buried at the National Military Cemetery in Abuja on Tuesday January 8th.

[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda 
[/size]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Soldier allegedly stabs tailor in Ibadan for 'disrespecting him' Edoman 0 728 08-03-2021, 03:12 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  A sex-starved marriage is heading for destruction - Bishop Oyedepo Edoman 0 693 08-01-2021, 09:02 AM
  Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures) Edoman 0 795 07-12-2021, 06:04 AM
  Helicopter Carrying Colombia's President Ivan Duque Struck By Bullets In Attack Edoman 0 707 06-26-2021, 08:14 AM
  Ex-soldier who fled North-East arrested for aiding jailbreak in Imo (photo) Edoman 0 796 06-22-2021, 02:15 PM
  Soldier allegedly stabs DSS operative to death in Ekiti Edoman 0 825 06-06-2021, 06:54 PM
  Deeper Life Pastor, Kumuyi warns against calls for Nigeria’s breakup Edoman 0 560 04-26-2021, 10:55 AM
  Sokoto varsity lecturer, his wife and two children die in fatal road crash Edoman 0 561 04-25-2021, 05:52 PM