The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 3rd January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 3RD JANUARY.

WALKING IN HIS PERFECT WILL

…that ye may prove what is that good,and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

You can live in God’s perfect will for your life as you follow Him in and through the Word. You can know and walk in His preordained paths for you. Once you recognise and yield yourself to Him, His will is no longer a mystery; He illumines your heart and your path to comprehend and apprehend His purpose for your life. You’d be in God’s place, in God’s time, for God’s purpose, in God’s way, and for God’s delight. Hallelujah!

Some people are in the wrong job, business, relationships, etc., and as a result, they’re living amiss without realising it. Nothing about your life should be outside the will and purpose of God for you, including those you meet, where you go, the things you do, and so much more. The Bible says, “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God” (Romans 8:14).

When you yield yourself to the Spirit to lead and guide you, nothing happens to you or with you by chance! You’d meet only those He planned to be in your path, whether good or bad, but are integral to fulfilling your destiny in Him. Nothing compares to living in God’s perfect will; walking in His prearranged path; His exact plan and purpose for you at any given time.

Therefore, in your life, and especially at these beginning days of the New Year, before you take major steps or decisions, be sure they’re in sync with God’s perfect will. Spend time to meditate on the Word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit, and there’ll be a light in your spirit; a consciousness of what you’re supposed to do.

Perhaps, you think you’ve been out of the perfect will of God for your life, and as a result, things have been skewed. There can be a change even now! First, recognise that God is big enough to change things for you, or even create a new and better destiny for you. Yes, He can, because He’s God Almighty.
Secondly, decide that effective immediately, you’ll allow the Holy Spirit have the dominion and mastery in your life. He’s the One that reveals to you and guides you to fulfil the will of the Father.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for predestinating my life to glory, honour, and beauty. Being led by your Word and the Holy Spirit, I deal excellently in life, manifesting your righteousness and the fruits of salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:29-30 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), [a]recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 3 & Genesis 6-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Matthew 2:1-12 & Genesis 3

#TALKINGSESSION

3RD JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the life of victory and dominion I have in Christ Jesus; thank you for the revelation of your Word that enlightens me on who I am in Christ. Thank you for leading and guiding me in the way that I should go, taking paths that you’ve preordained for me, and elevating me unto

higher levels of your glory. Your Word is working in me, and building me up daily. In every area of my life, there’s development and progress because the Word is my total life-builder. I am effective, excellent, and prospering in all things because I live in, and by, the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS THURSDAY JANUARY 2019 DAY 3 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions.

Topic: JUST BEFORE YOU CROSS OVER, THERE IS A STORM!
(PSALM 85:1-8).

Welcome to this STORY TO GLORY HOUR with he that is called, the OCEAN DIVIDER! I REMEMBER THE GREAT ORACLE OF God, Evangelist Charles Finney: “There can be no revival when ‘Mr. Amen’ and ‘Mr. Wet-Eyes’ are not found in the audience.” Did you get that? “Mr. Amen” means “Mr. TOTAL SURRENDER” to God! “Mr. Wet-Eyes” means GENUINE HEART-FELT REPENTANCE and NEW DEDICATION to the One who loved you and bought your soul with His BLOOD!

Oh! I don’t care how last year was, but you must begin again with wet eyes of total surrender of this year to HIM! Begin again to trust Him! Begin again to LOOK UP! Begin again to enter the gates of the year with SERIOUS PRAYERS, FASTING AND A HUNGRY CRY for PERSONAL an corporate revival! Listen: INTERNAL REVIVAL will PROVOKE automatic DEPOSIT OF GRACE and MERCY – goodness, good health, fame, richness, peace, victory over your haters, restoration of everything lost, uncommon promotion FROM STORY TO GLORY!

Charles Finney stated again: “Revival comes from heaven when heroic souls enter the conflict determined to win or die- or if need be, to win and die! The Kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” So true! A revival is nothing else than a new beginning of obedience to God. Yes, as opined by Vince Havner, REVIVAL IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH JESUS ALL OVER AGAIN! Let that be your cry as you begin this year’s January 21-day WORLDWIDE PRAYER and fasting programme from this Saturday January 5th- Friday 25th January 2019.

The last day shall be a WORLD ANOINTING STORY TO GLORY NIGHT at the TAFAWEBALEWA SQUARE, LAGOS, 7pm till 3am. It’s a PROPHETIC NIGHT to settle your year! Bring earth (SAND) from your street, village, city, office or business area as a point of prophetic contact. It will be a night of 12 arrows too; 12 PROPHETIC ARROWS will be fired by you in prayers that night!

Don’t miss it Start by praying the prayers on page 108-109 of “WAR AGAINST MAHAN -14” (WAH-14) booklet (Prayers just before any fasting programme) now. Get the, “War Against Haman -14” booklet now from any ODM distributor! It contains the prayer points of the 21-day fast!

Get for others too! I see REVIVAL and NEW MERCIES! I see a NEW FIRE this year! I see you moving from STORY to GLORY – from “Bla Bla Bla” to RESULTS! Pray now!

Give out this ODM edition copy now! Help someone join the 21-day fast!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: The old rugged cross…….

1. Repent and as the LORD to WASH you from INIQUITY!

2. Thou High and lofty God, thou Ocean Divider, grant me a heart that says: “AMEN” to You throughout this year in Jesus name.

3. Thou High and lofty God, thou Ocean Divider, grant me a heart that provokes WET EYES – sincerity in obedience to You!

4. Pray the “WAH -14” pages 108-109 prayers now!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 3RD JANUARY 2019

THEME: LESSONS FROM THE SOWER I

MEMORISE:
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

READ: Matthew 13:1-9

1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.

2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

If you have heard or read the Parable of the Sower as told by our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, you must have learnt some lessons from it. However, if the Lord tarries, the Holy Spirit will be teaching us some more lessons from the parable over the next few days. The first lesson is that the sower was not prudent enough in the business of sowing. He sowed carelessly and in so doing, wasted a lot of good seed on inappropriate ground. This situation applies to the lives of many people who waste their energy and resources on unprofitable ventures because they are not wise enough to identify the appropriate business, places and people to invest in. It is unimaginable but true that some people sentimentally site their bakery in a village of less than a hundred inhabitants. Among such inhabitants, hardly would twenty people buy a loaf of bread in three days because not only are they used to their local foods, they are also not rich enough to afford a loaf of bread. The story was told of a poor fellow who was very loyal to his king's business. Whenever the king called for volunteers to work on his farmland, this fellow was the first to show up and the last to leave; he was indeed very hardworking and dedicated. One day, the King decided to help him out of his poverty. He disguised a huge some of money in a big loaf of bread and gave it to him. "Take this bread home and let me see how it will transform your life for the better," said the king. Incidentally, the value of the bread was enough to pay for the food that the poor man could eat for five days. To the disappointment of the king, the poor man sold the loaf of bread, not knowing what was in it, and that was how he lost the fortune of a lifetime.

Some ventures are like sowing among thorns or on stony ground. Initially, such ventures may appear as though they have prospects, only for diminishing returns to set in later. It is one thing to be hardworking and another thing to work wisely. It is one thing to keep busy and another thing to be busy doing something profitable. Even as minister of the gospel, you need God's wisdom in the business of Church planting. It is counterproductive to build a three thousand-seater capacity auditorium in a community of 500 people. It is true that the souls of men are more valuable than money and that those souls in the village are not inferior to the souls in the city, but wisdom dictates that a congregation cannot grow beyond the number of people living in the community where it is located. This is the reason why the Holy Spirit inspired the words of today's memory verse. Wisdom enables the soul-winner to engage in profitable methods of evangelism and church-planting. Praying for a miracle of any kind for an unrepentant sinner, apart from the miracle of salvation, may be equivalent to sowing by the roadside. I pray that the wisdom you need to experience breakthroughs in all dimensions of life will be given to you in Jesus' Name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I ask for wisdom that is rooted in Your word for all aspects of my life in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 6-8, Isaiah 2:6-22

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: TRUST AND OBEY

1. When we walk with the Lord
In the light of His word
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will,
He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey

Chorus:
Trust and obey,
For there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus,
But to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise,
Not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt nor a fear
Not a sigh nor a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear,
Not a sorrow we share
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief nor a loss,
Not a frown nor a cross,
But is blest if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove
The delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favour He shows,
And the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet
We will sit at His feet,
Or we'll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do
Where He sends we will go
Never fear, only trust and obey.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

Thursday, 3rd January 2019

THE DEMANDS FOR GOD’S LIFTING

SCRIPTURE: And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. Genesis 32:24

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There is no possibility without responsibility; there is no success without secrets.

It has been confirmed that God is a Lifter and Shifter of human lives and destinies (Romans 1:17, Proverbs 4:18, 2 Corinthians 3:18); God has lifted me as a person and is still lifting me; and He has shifted us as a church and is still lifting us and would continue to lift us.

However, it is important to know that supernatural lifts and shifts happen for those who meet the demands. There is no possibility without responsibility; there is no success without secrets. There are demands for experiencing lifts and shifts of life. It is only those who meet these demands that experience a lift and shift in life.
Now, the question is, what do we do to experience a lift and shift of our life and destiny to the next level?

i. Desperation (Genesis 32:26)
Desperation breaks existence in stagnation and in the status quo; desperation brings elevation.
ii. Supplication (Genesis 32:26)
Supplication is key to lifting and shifting; desperation leads to supplication and intercession.
iii. Revelation
This refers to the revelation of the Word. When your word comes, your lift comes (Psalm 105:17-20).
iv. Sensitivity
You need sensitivity to Divine timing and signals in order to experience a lift and shift in life. God is not only the God of purpose but also the God of seasons and timing (Ecclesiastes 3:1).
v. Divine Encounter (Genesis 32:27)
Divine encounter is a destiny up-lifter. Divine encounter is a doorway to life’s turnaround. When God meets you, things change.
Beloved, my counsel is, combine desperation, supplication, revelation, sensitivity with divine encounter and you will surely experience drastic lift and shift of life and destiny.
Remember this: There is no possibility without responsibility; there is no success without secrets.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again thoroughly and thoughtfully.
2. Make up your mind to meet the demands of supernatural lift and shift in order to be lifted in life.

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask for the grace for desperation, supplication and diligent study of Your Word. Help me Lord, to be sensitive to divine timing and signals in order to experience a lift and shift in life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: COME UP HITHER-SUPERNATURAL LIFTS AND SHIFTS.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 03/01/1888 - The drinking straw was patented
DAILY READING: Genesis 5:1 to 7:24, Matthew 3:7 to 4:11, Psalm 3:1 to 8, Proverbs 1:10 to 19
AMAZING FACT: The world smallest jet is the BD-5 Micro. Its wingspan is 14-21 feet and weighs just 358 pounds
QUOTE: When your time arrives, you don't move by steps; you move by dimensions! Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr Paul Enenche
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, January 3, 2019

TOPIC: THE PASTOR (I)

Read: Psalm 23
MEMORISE: I will establish one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them-My servant David. He shall feed them and be their shepherd (Ezekiel 34:23).

EXPOSITION

When God assigns a responsibility, He defines the job. When He calls to His vineyard, He specifies duties to be carried out. Our topic above “The Pastor” indicates that God calls some people to His vineyard and makes them Pastors. Pastors are shepherd of both sheep and goats. He is kind-hearted and endures much demands and tasks that the work requires. He is always there for the sheep and goats in the rain and sunshine. He fights wild animals – Satan, demons and enemies who may want to come to the fold and scatter the flock. This is great responsibility that human capacity or ability cannot do. It is only God that can do this through him by the power of the Holy Spirit.

God has placed these people in all area life, starting from the family: the husband should lead as a Pastor, giving good, godly and gracious examples to his wife and children. As flock, family members must be obedient and follow the ways of God. In your place of work, God has placed you there as a pastor, caring for the souls of both Christians, and preach to the unbelievers.

It is a big parish God has given you to nurture in His Word. Any available space, time, opportunity must be used for God. For instance, you can start five minutes prayer session during your break time with others, praying for their needs
The question is: As a pastor, is your parish a comforting, one or confusing one? Does your ministry encourage the children, youth, men, women, elders, chorister, leaders of units and departments under you? You must be able to affirmatively answer these questions. The ministry of a pastor is the ministry of rearing souls, encouraging souls that are saved by His blood up to maturity level and preparing them for the Kingdom.

Therefore, consider your ministry from today.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, give us pastors of like-passion.
2. Lord, ignite Your fire once again in the hearts of Your Ministers in order to rightly do the work.
3. Father, speak to the hearts of our leaders in the nation to lead as true shepherds.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 5:23 – 8:8; Matthew 2:20 – 4:1
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM