The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 1st January
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 1ST JANUARY.

STAND ON THE WORD FOR YOURSELF.

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12).

Your victorious and triumphant life from glory to glory is dependent on your knowledge and application of God’s Word. You must stand on the Word of God for yourself. God gave us His Word to live by; you can be, have, and enjoy all God has destined for you, if you’d live by His Word.

As new creations, we act on the Word. Many believe that what they need when they’re in an apparent predicament is a “powerful prayer.” So, they look for that “superstar” Christian that’ll pray a powerful prayer to God for them. Some say, “But I have several people praying for me, yet my situation hasn’t changed.”

God never said your miracle will occur on the basis of the multiplicity of prayers. What He wants is for you to be in control of your life, through the Spirit. It’s one of the reasons He gave you His Word, and the Holy Spirit. If you’d live according to God’s Word, you wouldn’t need a plethora of prophets praying for you before you can walk in God’s blessings. Acting on the Word is what you need.

The Bible clearly reveals the potency and efficacy of God’s Word. His Word is absolute reality, and all you need to keep experiencing victory and promotion in life is living by the principles of God’s Word, for we’re Word practitioners; we’re Word-doers. For example, the Word says you’re righteous; believe it and affirm your righteousness, irrespective of Satan’s accusations or feelings of condemnation that you may sometimes have. Declare that you’re blessed, highly favoured, and prosperous in all things, because the Word says so. Hallelujah!

To effect the changes you desire in your life and circumstances is simple: once you’re sure of what the Word says about the issue, demand a change on the basis of God’s Word. This isn’t about prayer; it’s about acting your faith to walk in God’s provision for you! It’s about standing on the Word of God for yourself.

PRAYER

Dear Father, my faith is in your Word, and it prevails even now, over circumstances. I excel and make progress today in all that I do, because I walk in the light of your Word—in wisdom, righteousness, prosperity, and divine health. Your glory fills my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 17:6 And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

James 1:22-24 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. 23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass: 24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.

Hebrews 4:12 NIV For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 1 & Genesis 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 1:1-14 & Genesis 1

#TALKINGSESSION

1ST JANUARY.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for bringing me into 2019, the year of light. Thank you for the great and mighty things you will do in, with, and through me. My mind is attentive to your Word at all times. Therefore, my spirit is aglow with the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ; the light of the knowledge of your glory shines perpetually in my heart. Your Word is my life; thank you

for the transformation, light, and guidance that I receive today through your Word. Your Word is not only food for my spirit but also produces health in me, making me vibrant and productive. Father, I thank you because you have perfected all that concerns me in 2019; guiding me in the path of success, victory and increased productivity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 1ST JANUARY 2019

THEME: I WILL DO A NEW THING

MEMORISE:

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19

READ: Isaiah 43:14-19

14 Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

16 Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Welcome to a new year! The Almighty God says to you and me, "I will do a new thing." How marvelous it is to begin the new year with this promise from our Father. These are not empty words! They are the declaration of the Creator of heaven and earth, the Sustainer and Redeemer of all things, who cannot lie. However, for you to partake of the informative power in this word sent from God, all you have to do is believe. Remember the words of our Lord Jesus Christ to the ruler of the synagogue in Luke 8:50b, saying:

“Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.”

Beloved, on this first day of the new year, God is telling a user of this devotional, "I will do something new about your spiritual life. Your spiritual status will change from being sinful to being holy. In this new year, you will no longer continue to live a life that saddens My heart, because I have decided to save your soul and cleanse you from all your impurities." If this applies to you, you must take a bold step of faith like Zacchaeus did in Luke 19:1-10, by repenting of your sins and choosing to right your wrongs through the help and power of the Holy Spirit.

As a new year gift for all His faithful children, our Abba Father makes a promise in today's Bible reading to do that which is humanly impossible. If you are numbered among His children, I congratulate you, but if you are not, the new thing promised by the Lord begins with the salvation of your soul. Do you know that everything required for your salvation has already been accomplished by the death of Jesus Christ at Calvary?

A new thing can mean different things to different people, depending on their current state. Have you been living in abject poverty in the past years? Do you work like an elephant but eat like an ant? Has your mortgage repeatedly failed or is your business crumbling under financial difficulties? Read 2 Corinthians 8:9 and believe what it says. For a user of this devotional to whom the enemies have said there is no way of escape, the Lord is saying you should not remember the former things nor consider the things of old. Why? It is because this year, that sickness that has devoured your finances shall not remain in your body. This year, the status of those who desire a godly and blissful marriage will change for the better, and those considered barren will experience fruitfulness. However, for you to partake of the new thing God has promised, you must heed His words to Martha in John 11:40:

“…Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?”

In this new year, the One who brought forth water from the rock will bring forth the good desires of your heart in Jesus' Name

PRAYER POINT:
Father, I thank you for bringing me to the beginning of another year. Please fulfill your promise to do a new thing in my life, beginning from today, in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Matthew 1-3, Isaiah 1:1-17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: THERE SHALL BE SHOWERS OF BLESSING

1 There shall be showers of blessing:
This is the promise of love;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
Sent from the Saviour above.

Chorus:
Showers of blessing,
Showers of blessing we need;
Mercy-drops round us are falling,
But for the showers we plead.

2 There shall be showers of blessing—
Precious reviving again;
Over the hills and the valleys,
Sound of abundance of rain.

3 There shall be showers of blessing;
Send them upon us, O Lord!
Grant to us now a refreshing;
Come, and now honor Thy Word.

4 There shall be showers of blessing;
O that today they might fall,
Now as to God we’re confessing,
Now as on Jesus we call!

5 There shall be showers of blessing,
If we but trust and obey;
There shall be seasons refreshing,
If we let God have His way.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

Tuesday, 1st January 2019

THE GOD WHO LIFTS AND SHIFTS HIS PEOPLE UP
OVERVIEW

SCRIPTURE: After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. Revelation 4:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is an abomination to be identified with God and be stagnated in life; it is an abomination to be connected to God and be redundant on earth.

Happy New Year! You are welcome to a New Year, 2019. We appreciate God for His Mercies over our lives in the previous year, 2018. I want to let you know that your crossing over into this New Year is a confirmation of God’s readiness to lift and shift your life and destiny to the next level and phase of life (Revelation 4:1).

It has been confirmed that we have and serve a God of supernatural lift and shift; it is natural with God to lift and shift lives and destinies up to higher levels. It is the character and nature of God to lift and shift His people up to greater heights. He is delighted when His people are lifted and shifted up in life. This is why He takes His children from one level or degree of lift or shift to another (Psalm 84:7); He takes His people from one level of glory to another (Romans 1:17, Proverbs 4:18, 2 Corinthians 3:18). There is a change, lift, shift or transformation that happens anytime we identify with God.

Beloved, it is an abomination to be identified with God and be stagnated in life; it is an abomination to be connected to God and be redundant on earth. It is an abuse of association to claim to know God and your life remains unchanged. That shall not be your portion in Jesus’ Name. So, I decree that God shall lift and shift your life this season in Jesus’ Name.
My counsel is, make up your mind to identify with the God of lift and shift; always be in contact with God who lifts and shifts lives and destinies up so He can lift and shift your life to the next level.

Remember this: It is an abomination to be identified with God and be stagnated in life; it is an abomination to be connected to God and be redundant on earth.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Draw closer to the God who lifts and shifts His people up.
2. Make demands on God for the supernatural lifting and shifting of your life to a higher level.
PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You lift and shift my life and destiny to the next level. Take me to the next phase of my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: COME UP HITHER – SUPERNATURAL LIFTS AND SHIFTS.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 01/01/1801 - Italian Astronomer, Giuseppe Piazzi became the first person to discover an asteroid; He named it Ceres.

DAILY READING: Genesis 1:1 to 2:25, Matthew 1:1 to 2:12, Psalm 1:1 to 6, Proverbs 1:1 to 6

AMAZING FACT: A single cloud can weigh more than 1 million pounds.
QUOTE: God manufactures His servants, history makers, world shakers, those that impact and change nations, in hideouts and in closets! Culled from GO IN THIS THY MIGHT by Dr. Paul Enenche.
DON’T FORGET TO ATTEND: The Power Communion Service tomorrow by 5:30pm at the Glory Dome, the Lord’s Garden, Airport Road, Abuja
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY 1ST JANUARY, 2019

TOPIC: A RETURN THAT CAUSED CELEBRATION!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 15:10-20; 1JOHN 1:9
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He whose EYES are described as A FLAME OF FIRE! The Lord told me that 2019 is your, “STORY TO GLORY YEAR!” It is the year of THE FLAME OF FIRE BECAUSE YOUR GLORY IS MANUFACTURED FROM FIRE! Nothing DARK will PREVAIL concerning you this year! The FLAME, FIRE or GLORY of your God will be seen in you!
Daniel 7:9 talks about the throne of the Ancient of Days as “PHLOX PUROS” (FLAME OF FIRE), while in Daniel 10:6, the eyes of the Ancient of Days are described as “LAMPADES PUROS” (LAMPS OF FIRE). His eyes are a FLAME because of your destiny! He will NOT tolerate whatever will stop your STORY to GLORY testimony!

Those eyes are A CONSUMING FIRE! They are watching over you and all yours to CONSUME every DARKNESS! Yes! This is a year of the GLORY that disgraces THE STORY of SHAME! It is a year when God will look at your struggle and His divine anger will arise to BURN away every, “BLA BLA BLA” – WORDS/STORY that have no meaning or RESULTS!” The Holy Ghost wants you to begin this year with a BURNING AWAY of whatever will act as a TOLL GATE to your Promised Land! God will make sure that you are not a POISON that will POISON yourself; that you are not your own enemy! The FLAME from His eyes will also do that by consuming that evil habit or sin!
It’s time to RE-DEDICATE your life and RETURN as the PRODIGAL SON (today’s 1st scripture) to the forgotten ALTAR PLACE of meeting with your God!

It’s time to deal with SIN and ALL THAT YOUR GOD HATES! Let the fire fall again and the deserts shall blossom as the rose! DEAL WITH SIN NOW before you enter into your early year 21-day fasting programme! Have you noticed how much praying for revival has been going on recently – and how little revival has resulted? A.W. Tozer says: _“I believe the problem is that we have been trying to substitute praying for obeying, and it simply will not work.”_ “Revival is not just a feeling of excitement! Revival is not just an emotional touch; it’s a complete takeover” (Nancy Leigh DeMoss). Yes! Return again as the Prodigal Son or Broken Eve and get ready for your FATHER’S PARTY this year!

_Get your “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklets and start preparing for another worldwide 21-day fasting programme (5th-25th January, 2019)!_

_Start praying, “PRAYERS JUST BEFORE ANY FASTING PROGRAMME ON PAGE 108-109 OF “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 14” (WAH – 14) from today! No more Stories without results! Welcome to your STORY TO GLORY YEAR!_
PRAYER POINTS: Wow! A New Year! Take any song of worship as led now to your God for the GIFT OF LIFE!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Repent and ask the LORD to WASH you from INIQUITY!
3. O eyes of FLAMING FIRE, consume whatever You have not planted in my life, family and ministry this year in Jesus name.
4. Pray the page 108 WAR – 14 prayers now! Give out this ODM copy!
THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: GENESIS 1 – 2
Click the link below for Our Daily Manna Devotional: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, January 1, 2019 - New Year’s Day

TOPIC: APPEAR BEFORE GOD WITH JOY
Read: Psalm 100:

MEMORISE: Serve the LORD with gladness; come before His presence with singing (Psalm.100:2)

EXPOSITION

One important step anyone has to take to make his worship acceptance to God is to appear before Him with joy. Coming to the presence of God with joy is not negotiable, if you want to have a positive result of worship you give to God. The Psalmist says, ”Enter into His courts with praise” (Psalm 100:4). Coming to the house of God must be something that springs up from your heart with joy and enthusiasm. Anything contrary to this mandate will eventually prove you a failure before God (See Psalm 42:4; 122:1).

Joy is one of the qualities of the fruit of the Spirit that every believer must possess to enjoy the presence of God in their lives (Gal. 5:22). Joy is gladness that is completely independent of the good or bad things that happen in the course of the day. It also denotes a supernatural gladness given by God’s Spirit that seems to show up best during hard times. Joy is having the sense of God’s grace and presence in the midst of trying circumstances. It is important to know that joy is not a human based happiness that comes and goes but rather, true joy is divine in its origin. It means a sense of God’s grace and favour towards us will bring joy to our hearts, and that joy in turn will overflow from our hearts in thanksgiving. You cannot do but give thanks to God when you have the joy of salvation regardless of challenges of life. When the psalmist calls us to worship, he says, “let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with Psalms (Ps 95:2).

To enjoy the dividend of the Kingdom of God, you must have the joy of God flowing in your life through the power and help of the Holy Spirit (Rom. 14:17). The joy of God gives strength to worship and serve Him well (Neh.8:10). Therefore, whatever you do to God, do it with joy. Give your worship to Him everyday with joy (1 Chro.15:25; 29:7-9,17).

PRAYER POINTS
1. I prophesy that nothing can take away the joy of salvation I have.
2. Lord, give me sufficient capacity to develop joy in me to give you proper everyday.
3. Pray for the joy of God to reign in all Christian homes for them to be able to bring down the presence of God to their families.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Genesis 1:1 – 3:8; Matthew 1:1 – 1:22
HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU SHALL HAVE ABUNDANT JOY THROUGH OUT THIS YEAR AND BEYOND.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM