The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Do Not Know Tinubu Or Lai Muhammed,kwara Must Change Convener,abdulrazaq Hamza
I do not know Tinubu or Lai Muhammed, Kwara Must Change Convener –Abdulrazaq Hamzat
https://mrrightsng.blogspot.com/2018/12/i-do-not-know-tinubu-or-lai-muhammed.html?m=1

Full statement 

Few weeks ago, my attention was drawn to an agitprop and hogwash material circulated online by agents of the Senate President titled: Brief History of Kwara Must Change anchor (Tinubu’s Agent in Kwara). 

My initial reaction was to ignore it because i do not think it is worthy of my response. 

However, i am now forced to issue this response because of genuine concerns by friends and associates concerning the content of the material. 

The material, which also made it to the front page of nairaland, Africa’s largest forum was circulated by emissary of the ruling government in Kwara State in a desperate attempt to link the Pro-Democracy struggle of Kwara Must Change to end oppression and enthrone people’s governance to some imaginary sponsors that do not exist anywhere. 

It is important to note that, this is not the first time the Bukola Saraki led dynasty will be attempting to link Abdulrazaq Hamzat or Kwara Must Change to Former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu and Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Muhammed. 

In 2017, during our attempted recall of Dr. Bukola Saraki from the Senate over his misrepresentation of Kwara Central, the frivolous claim of Kwara Must Change being sponsored by Tinubu and Lai Muhammed was equally made and at the time, we made it very clear that we do not know Tinubu or Lai Muhammed.

As a matter of fact, we made it clear that there is no politician in Kwara State or anywhere else in Nigeria that has contributed to Kwara Must Change activities and we take pride in the fact that, we are self-sponsored and self-motivated. 

For the purpose of emphasis, Kwara Must Change was born out of deep passion for social justice and political emancipation of the state and our activities so far is in advancement of that passion without instigation or sponsorship from any quarters. We continue to take the burden of our struggle and are determined to see it to a logical conclusion. 

As a Pro-Democracy group, Kwara Must Change respects the pro-democracy credentials of Tinubu, but we do not have any association with him nor with his associate, Alh. Lai Muhammed.

People who have been following my activities as a person over the years can testify that my life has been about fighting for human rights and social justice, even at the expense of my comfort, liberty and personal safety. 

It is on record that i have never passed through an unjust system without giving it a fight and i do not intend to stop now, definitely not in Kwara State. 

However, it is unfortunate that whenever oppressive leaders see that their oppressive leadership is gradually coming to an end, they blame imaginary sponsors for their imminent loss.

Additionally, while it may be true, that Kwara Must Change share certain common agenda with Kwara opposition elements, it is not true that our movement is being sponsored by them either. 

Our grassroots structures and engagement in the 16 Local Government Areas of Kwara is self-sustained and the same goes for our media and online activities. 

So, let me reiterate that Abdulrazaq Hamzat is not a Tinubu’s agent in Kwara State. He doesn’t know Tinubu or Lai Muhammed. 

Abdulrazaq is a peace professional, who believes that social justice is the only way to guarantee sustainable peace and he is committed to making the necessary sacrifices to achieve this in Kwara State.

Abdulrazaq O Hamzat
Convener, Kwara Must Change

https://mrrightsng.blogspot.com/2018/12/i-do-not-know-tinubu-or-lai-muhammed.html?m=1
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suspected internet fraudsters and their charms arrested in Kwara (photos) Edoman 0 703 05-05-2021, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House Edoman 0 600 04-07-2021, 04:10 PM
  Hijab in Kwara- Leave the schools for the owners- Bishop Oyedepo Edoman 1 625 03-25-2021, 05:18 PM
  Twin brothers jailed for fraud in Kwara Edoman 0 468 03-18-2021, 10:25 PM
  Only changed people change their world- Bishop Oyedepo to Nigerians Edoman 0 552 03-13-2021, 09:02 AM
  Former Kwara state governor, Abdulfatad Ahmed and wife welcome baby boy Edoman 0 534 03-06-2021, 03:45 PM
  Gunmen abduct man taking his sick 8-year-old daughter to hospital in Kwara, demand N3 Edoman 0 513 02-10-2021, 09:40 PM
  Kwara Lecturer, Opashola Abdullahi pleads guilty to romance scam Edoman 0 445 02-09-2021, 05:53 AM