The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Narrates His Ordeal In The Hands Of SARS Operatives In Lagos (Photos)
SARS is a unit of the Nigeria Police Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department . Its duty is to arrest and investigate assassins, armed robbers, kidnappers and people involved in violent crimes.

There are numerous stories on social media from young men and women on the horrible activities of SARS operatives. According to multiple reports over time, SARS has shifted from its major duty.

A Lagos based man, identified as Martins Dareno has taken to social media to narrate his ordeal in the hands of the Police Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) operatives yesterday in Ikorodu area of Lagos state.

Read his Story below ;

“SARS NEEDS TO STOP THE ABUSE OF INNOCENT CITIZENS
The wanton abuse of power by the officers of the special anti robbery squad (SARS) is becoming unbearable. How does harassing innocent Nigerians constitute as their job?

On my way to work yesterday the 20th of Nov 2017 on an okada on Erunwen road in the Ikorodu area of Lagos, a mini Suzuki bus overtook us and suddenly halted in front of the bike that was conveying me to work. Out of the bus came 3 armed men with SARS boldly written on their shirts pointing guns at us. The sudden stop of the bike made us fall at the middle of the road and in the process the hot silencer of the Okada burnt through my trousers and was burning my flesh. I was screaming for help so the bike could be taken off my leg but these “police officers” were more interested in bundling us into their bus.

I’m a certified Computer Programmer and web site designer and I work as a back-end admin for a top hotel here in Ikorodu. I also do other web related jobs freelance such as building websites for several clients. I have never involved myself in cyber crime of any sort. The revenue I make off my jobs keeps me humble as my needs are not much.

After bungling us into the bus, with my leg badly burnt and bleeding, I asked them what crime had I committed? They asked for my phone, I asked them again, what crime had I committed, they promptly pointed their guns towards me. I gave them my phone because I’ve heard how they kill people who resist them recklessly and I was not looking to be a statistic.

They begun driving all around aimlessly while checking our phones. They tried to open my Facebook app but my the data wasn’t on. Since they couldn’t get any info from FB, they decided to look at my photo gallery. When it seemed like the type of evidence they were looking for was not available and all he saw were my screenshots chats and he began to delete them. Delete?

At that point I became livid, Hello sir, those screenshots are back end admin usernames and passwords for the web designs of my clients. No! You don’t have the right to do that sir, but that infuriated them and they began punching and slapping me from all directions. The officer with my phone deleted my first photo folder and was moving to wipe out my whole gallery folder when I yanked my phone from him. They hit me harder pointing that they will kill me and dump me by the roadside and nobody will do anything to them. At this point I could not feel my toes as my burnt leg was bleeding out.

I thought to myself that when i woke up that morning, dealing with the Nigerian police in this manner was not what i planned for. what was my crime again? Being a computer savvy youth with a phone and training myself to make a decent living with my skills.

I remembered that in the news recently some SARS officers while chasing a suspected Internet fraudster, Badoo at the Ogoja Market along LASU-Igando Road, had started shooting sporadically and in the process, a stray bullet hit 20-year-old Joseph in the head.
After hours of rounding up more innocent victims and seeing my phone was clean, they dropped me off at Erunwen Junction. With the amount of gun pokes and gun butt hitting it will be a miracle if there’s no internal injury. Every blood of the Nigerian youth that dies and has died based on the unprofessional conduct of these officers will speak today. These extra-judicial killing and harassment of innocent citizens is nothing short of a genocidal agenda to wipe a population of Nigerian youths. It’s a privilege to serve as an officer of the Nigerian forces. SARS STOP THE WANTON ABUSE.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian...al-in.html

[Image: 6300038_sarsfree11_jpeg0bc3606cdc28f5ef8f09ce2e14677a5c]

[Image: 6300045_sarsfree1_jpeg649ac68af13acf9bc0739a4eaf00b48a]

[Image: 6300046_sarsfree_png64725bffe4ba11ea4207e2c960445552]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EFCC reveals why operatives broke into BBNaija Dorathy’s house Edoman 1 1,265 08-24-2021, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Bolanle Aworetan Omojuwa Killed On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway (Pictures) Edoman 0 1,145 08-23-2021, 10:45 PM
  Man Caught Sleeping With His Sister In Benue (Photos) Edoman 0 1,123 08-23-2021, 09:39 AM
  5 Killed, Others Injured In Bayelsa Airport Road Accident (Graphic Photos) Edoman 0 1,077 08-21-2021, 10:05 AM
  House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) Edoman 0 861 08-20-2021, 04:02 PM
  Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) Edoman 0 909 08-20-2021, 04:01 PM
  BBNaija star, Neo, shares loved-up photos with girlfriend, Vee, as she turns 25 Edoman 0 942 08-19-2021, 01:06 PM
  EFCC arrests 10 suspected Internet fraudsters in Kaduna (photos) Edoman 0 809 08-18-2021, 10:43 AM