The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 18th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 18TH DECEMBER.

HE’S YOUR STRENGTH.

…the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1).

In the Psalm above, David wasn’t asking the Lord for strength; rather, he declared, “…the Lord is the strength of my life….” This ought to be your confession always; Christ is the strength of your life. If He’s the strength of your life, you don’t need to ask Him for strength, because if you have Him, you have strength. He doesn’t merely have strength; He is Strength. Hallelujah!

There’s no room for weakness in your life. The Apostle Paul, with this understanding, made an extraordinary claim in 2 Corinthians 12:10. He said, “…for when I am weak, then am I strong.” He knew His strength was the Holy Spirit that dwelt in him. No wonder He said, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13 NKJV).
The Holy Spirit is the source of all strength, and He lives in you. Therefore, never confess weakness. Romans 8:26 says, “…the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities…”; in other words, His strength is available to you, and takes over when you think you’re at your weakest.

Never pray, “O Lord, strengthen me”; that’s praying amiss. Someone might ask, “What’s wrong in praying that the Lord should strengthen us? Didn’t Paul pray for the Christians in Ephesus to be strengthened with might in their inner man by the Spirit?”
In Ephesians 3:14-16, you’d notice Paul didn’t pray that prayer for himself; he had a different understanding. Moreover, he was praying for the ministry of the Spirit to be fulfilled in the lives of the brethren at Ephesus. He wasn’t praying as a weak man and asking, “O God, please strengthen me”; no! The Word already says, “The Lord is your strength.” Therefore, yours is to consciously and constantly declare, “The Lord is my strength” and as you say that, you’re strengthened.

It’s like praying, “O God, give me more power”; He already said in Acts 1:8, “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you….”Therefore, having received the Holy Spirit, you don’t need to ask God for more power; the Holy Spirit, the power of God Himself, lives in you! So like David, declare, “I will love thee, O Lord, my strength…my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high-tower” (Psalm 18:1-2).

PRAYER

I exalt you, O Lord, my strength! Blessed are you forever, for in you I trust; you’re my glory, my shield and my defence! My strength is renewed in you always; you’ve set me on high. Glory and honour are in your presence; strength and gladness are in your dwelling! I rejoice in you forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1-3 The LORD [is] my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD [is] the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, [even] mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this [will] I [be] confident.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 10 & Micah 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 15:1-8 & Habakkuk 3

#TALKINGSESSION

18TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank you for stirring up faith in me, and granting me the wisdom to chart my course in the direction of your perfect will, enjoying the benefits of my transcendent life in Christ! I am making my way prosperous, making progress, and dealing

wisely in all my affairs because your Word propels and inspires the right actions in me always. I dwell in safety, and I am shielded from the insecurity, economic troubles, disappointments, poverty, anger, frustration, and discomfort in this world. I am in Christ, and He is my defence and salvation. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 18TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: WHEN THE DEVIL STRIKES.

MEMORISE:

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 1 Peter 5:8

READ: Ephesians 5:14-17

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

For you to be triumphant in warfare, you need to know your adversary well so that you can checkmate his or her every move. 1 Peter 5:8 makes it clear that the devil is our adversary; you would therefore be wise to understand his character and modus operandi in order not to be ensnared by his wily crafts. The devil is a doomed fellow, and he is a slave beneath every true Christian (Matthew 25:41, Ephesians 1:21-23, Ephesians 2:6). Since the day iniquity was found in him, there has not been any good in him at all (Ezekiel 28:15). Having known this, it will be dangerous to assume that the devil is a fool. He is no fool, but rather cunning and with a lot of experience. The devil is very studious and diligent. When he sets a goal, he does everything possible to ensure he meets his target. This is why we have to watch and pray against his moves. We also have to be as gentle as doves, but as wise as serpents. Furthermore, we have to be guarded with our armor always, because our adversary never rests, always going around looking for whom to devour.

Now, when does the devil strike? He first studies his target by watching for any weakness in that target. When he finds a weakness, he begins to hit at that weakness, so much so that if the fellow does not brace up and strengthen that weak point, it could trigger his or her fall. This was the case with Moses. When he killed the Egyptian for flogging a Hebrew, the devil noticed that he had a problem with anger. Having discovered this, the devil constantly influenced the Israelites to provoke him, but Moses held on strong until the day when out of anger he struck the rock he was supposed to speak to. Beloved, you cannot afford to be lackadaisical at any time, and neither can you indulge a weakness for the slightest moment, because the devil is working overtime to make you fall. Moses was careless just once, and the result was that he couldn’t enter the Promise Land.

Another time the devil strikes is after a victory. David experienced this. After he killed Goliath, the devil raised an enemy against him in King Saul. Similarly, immediately after Jesus fed, men with five loaves of bread and two fishes, the devil tried to use a storm to swallow His boat. It was also after Jesus had finished an impactful-day fast that the devil came to tempt Him (Luke 4:1-13). The devil knows that everyone tends to relax and celebrate after a victory, and so he uses the opportunity to strike. Note that the devil attacks by putting something tempting right in front of you so that you will constantly see it. He adopts this method because he knows that no matter how strong a rock is, if water keeps dropping continually, it will eventually give way. What is that source of temptation the devil is constantly throwing your way? It’s time to get rid of it. May God help you in this regard in Jesus’ Name.

ACTION POINT:

Never let your guard down against the devil.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Amos 1-3

John 13:1-30

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Chorus
Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

3. Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 18, 2018

*THE BENEFITS OF DEDICATED WORSHIP*

SCRIPTURE": That I may know him,"and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Philippians 3":10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The glory of God travels in the direction of worship; the Presence of God travels in the direction of praise.

One of the marks of our dedication to God is the depth of our praise and worship. The pursuit of God is directly proportional to the worship and praise of God. The depth of our relationship with God is what fuels our depth in worshipping God. When you come around dedicated worshippers,"you feel God.

Paul the apostle, without a doubt, was one of the most dedicated men in Scriptures. Paul speaking passionately in Philippians 3":10 said,"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of his suffering…

As dedicated as Paul was, he was also a deep worshipper of God (Philippians 4":4); he had a heart of consistent worship. The deeper your dedication to God,"the deeper your praise and worship.

Praise and worship keep dedicated people in the Presence of their Maker. They are fully aware of God’s Presence and will do anything to keep themselves in God’s Presence. The glory of God travels in the direction of worship; the presence of God travels in the direction of praise.

Today, I decree greater manifestations of God’s glory and Presence on your life in this season, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS": The glory of God travels in the direction of worship; the Presence of God travels in the direction of praise.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Make praise and worship a lifestyle,"not just a duty.
2. Ensure that you live a life free of guilt in order to access the Presence of God.

PRAYER": O Lord,"I praise You at all times. Let the fragrance of Your Presence flow out of my life at all times, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": YOUR PRAISE (WORSHIP) AND YOUR DEDICATION

QUOTE: When we worship Him from our hearts,"He hears us, not minding our earthly language. Culled from ALABASTER BOX by Dr Becky Paul-Enenche

DAILY READING": 1 Chronicles 26:12 to 27:34,"Romans 4":13 to 5:5,"Psalm 14":1 to 7,"Proverbs 19":17.

AMAZING FACT: The sun is 400 times larger than the moon but is 400 times further away from the earth making them appear the same size.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 18/12/1956 - Japan was admitted to the United Nations.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

TUESDAY 18TH DECEMBER, 2018

BEHOLD THE TWO HOLES! HIS HANDS AND HIS RIBS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 20:19-29

Vs 27 of today’s scripture says: “Then saith He to Thomas, ‘Reach hither thy finger, and behold My hand; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into My side: and be not faithless, but believing.” Oh, this is encouraging! 

The LORD is using today’s devotional to remind you that THE HOLE IN HIS HANDS and the MASSIVE HOLES BY SIDES (His ribs) are still there! Don’t forget that the book of Zachariah 13:6 says: “And one shall say unto him, ‘What are these wounds in thine hands?’ Then he shall answer, ‘Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.” The wounds in His hands are for WISDOM in your life! The wounds in His hands are for THE HEALTH OF YOUR career, business, ministry, finances, marital story, etc, in your life! The wounds on His side are for the RIVER of GRACE AND UNCOMMON FAVOUR that will FLOW without ceasing as 2018 ends and 2019 begins.

The RIVER FLOW from His sides is for your PEACE and COURAGE! That RIVER has a voice that says: YOU CANNOT BE CONDEMNED! That RIVER turns your mistakes to missions! It turns your failure to fanfare and your mess to your message! It reverses the irreversible and distributes SHAME to your haters!
He told Thomas to put his hands inside those two divine HOLES! Oh, thank you Lord Jesus! The LORD is announcing to the devil and to your enemies that because that HOLE IS STILL THERE, you are UNBEATABLE! As 2018 ends, your glory is hidden in those HOLES! Your long life is in those HOLES! Your fame and fortune cannot be stopped because THEY ARE ZIPPED IN THOSE HOLES! Yes, your healing and health are not negotiable because THEY ARE ENGRAVED in those holes! FEAR NOT! There are seasons when THOSE HOLES become your HIDING PLACE! Oh! There are seasons when THAT HOLE by His side, becomes your ROCKY DEFENCE against satanic mockers. Arise in courage and determine to march on because the HOLE in His hands and by His side is still there! Always see them! Pray seriously now! (Give the 2019 ODM as a Christmas gift).

PRAYER POINTS:

Take your best worship song to God.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. Oh, wondrous cross on which the Prince of glory died, speak for my life, family and ministry daily as 2018 ends in Jesus name.

3. Oh, RIVER from His spear rivened side (pierced/wounded sides); water my DESERT! Turn my life, family and ministry into a SOLUTION CENTER – an oasis in the desert for many lives on planet earth in Jesus name.

4. I decree now: My blessings and glory CANNOT 
be reversed as 2018 ends in Jesus name.

5. Pray about today seriously. Cancel the LOSS OF A HELPER!

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

TOPIC: THE MIND OF CHRIST (II)

Read: Colossians 3:12-17

MEMORISE: Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord (Colossians 3:16).

EXPOSITION

It is imperative for every disciple of Christ to have a change of attitude. We can change anything if we try to change our attitude, i.e. our state of mind. To have the mind of Christ, is to think as He thinks and to manifest the attitude that we see in His life. You cannot become a true disciple of Christ by chance. You have to be like Him (Luke 6:40).

To develop His mind, you must allow His word to dwell in you richly. If the Word of Christ dwells in you, your mind will be renewed on daily basis. You need to take time to study the word everyday, so you can purposely think according to what the Bible says. You have to spend some time to think about scriptures that renew your mind with the truth about what God says about your situation. You must learn to access the mind of Christ as you meditate upon God’s word and listen to the Holy Spirit, who is your guide into all truth (Jn. 16:13).

Second, to develop the mind of Christ, you must learn to take every negative thought captive. The Bible says, …bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ (2 Cor. 10:5). It is a special grace for someone to choose his thoughts and think on purpose. As a disciple of Christ, who has been sanctified, you don’t have to just think about whatever falls into your mind. Learn to guide your mind. Keep you heart with all diligence, for out of it spring the issues of life (Prov. 4:23).

Finally, learn to set your minds on what is above (Col. 3:2). This step will help you to resist temptation. When you make up your mind ahead of time what you will and won’t do, then when temptation comes, you would have laid a foundation to make right choice.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, give me enough strength to neutralize every manifestation of flesh in my mind.

2. help me, Oh Lord, to be conversant with Your word to develop the mind of Christ.

3. We stand against every strategy satan uses to pollute the minds of Christian youths in the world, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Amos 6 -8
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM