The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 17th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 17TH DECEMBER.

LEARN TO FORGIVE YOURSELF.

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace (Ephesians 1:7).

Reading the scripture above without some indepth study, one might conclude that what we have in Christ is “forgiveness,” because of the way the King James renders it. But in reality, what we have in Christ completely transcends that.

Forgiveness is a pardon; the remission of judgment. When you’re “forgiven,” it means you’re not going to be punished for the offence, but you’re still a recorded offender. But in Christ, our sins aren’t merely forgiven, but remitted. The Greek word is “aphesis”; the complete blotting away or removal of sins according to the riches of His grace.

In Christ, the error itself is removed; you’ll not be judged, not because you’ve been pardoned, but because the sin doesn’t exist! So, if a Christian does something wrong, and says, “I can’t just forgive myself,” that means he doesn’t really believe in Jesus and His vicarious death. He died on account of our sins. He’s not just asking you to forgive yourself, He’s telling you that He’s greater than you and He’s the Judge, and that your sins are remitted.

If you believe that He’s the ultimate Judge, and that He’s not holding your sins against you, why should you feel so frustrated because of your errors? Don’t be like those who are saddened by their past mistakes whenever they want to pray. They remember something wrong they had done and allow it to dissipate their faith. Some, as a result of the errors they made, have gone into severe depression. Some others have succumbed to suicidal thoughts, unable to face the shame and possible humiliation. But that’s so wrong!
Yes, you did something wrong; you messed things up, but don’t let it dominate you. Jesus took responsibility for your wrongs; He paid the price already. Refuse to allow the failures and mistakes of yesterday keep you in bondage.

The power of sin to ruin you has been removed, because the Bible says sin shall not have dominion over you (Romans 6:14). When Satan reminds you of your sin, you ought to remind him of the death of Jesus on the Cross, through which you have remission—complete blotting away of sin. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your love, your grace, your kindness, and your presence in my life. Thank you for the Holy Spirit who lives in me, who unveils your Word to me, and causes me to live according to your perfect will, and walk in righteousness. I exercise my authority over sin and its consequences, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:13-14 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 9 & Jonah 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 14:11-20 & Habakkuk 1-2 .

#TALKINGSESSION

17TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, thank you for granting me insight into your workings in our day, and for making me relevant and effective in establishing your perfect will in the earth. I thank you because you’ve rightly positioned me in the centre of your will and purpose for me.

Nothing will ever take me by surprise because I have an understanding of the move of your Spirit in these last days. I am not ordinary; I am your living tabernacle and epistle of the living Christ. As I walk in the light of your Word, I experience supernatural growth from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 17TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: YOU MUST GROW!

MEMORISE:

As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: 1 Peter 2:2

READ: Ephesians 4:11-16

11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Spiritual growth is not an option for all children of God who want to end well and strong. For this reason, the Holy Spirit in 1 Peter 2:2 admonishes us to desire the necessary spiritual nutrients that will help us grow. This verse of scripture points to some critical elements that are involved in the journey of spiritual growth. Firstly, spiritual newborn babies must desire the milk of God’s word. Secondly, the midwives that God uses as vessels to birth babies in His kingdom must make the milk of God’s word available to those who are eager to drink it. Thirdly, the milk of God’s word given to spiritual babies must be the sincere type. In other words, it must contain a balanced diet for growth.

“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.” 2 Timothy 4:2

From the above scripture, we understand that the milk of God’s word that will cause a believer to grow must include reproving of wrongdoing, rebuking the wrongdoer, patiently exhorting young believers to embrace righteousness even in the face of persecution that will definitely come, and teaching sound doctrines. A believer who is not ready to be established in the sound doctrines of the kingdom will soon fall into error and thus make shipwreck of his or her faith. such are the seeds that fell on stony ground in the Lord’s parable of the sower (Matthew 13:20-21).

Although every Christian needs to have a personal relationship with God, there is a place for every one of us to be impacted by the gifts that the Lord has set in His church. In today’s Bible reading, we are told that one of the reasons why Jesus bestowed ministry gifts upon certain individuals in his Church is for us to grow to the measure of the stature of His fullness (Ephesians 4:13). There is therefore a place for pastors, evangelists, teachers and all other ministry gifts in the spiritual development of all Christians.

Today’s devotional should not be seen as a mere admonition; it should rather be taken as a command from God to grow. To ministers of God: it is obligatory for us to see our spiritual children grow. To babies in the faith: you must desire the sincere milk of God’s word and not the diluted motivational talks of these days which do not guarantee spiritual growth.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me grow in grace to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Joel 1-3

John 12:27-50

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY,"DECEMBER 17, 2018

*FASTING : A KEY TO BREAKING FORTH IN FAVOUR*

SCRIPTURE": And it was so,"when the king saw Esther the queen standing in the court, that she obtained favour in his sight": and the king held out to Esther the golden sceptre that was in his hand. So Esther drew near,"and touched the top of the sceptre. Esther 5":2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Favour is the suspension of protocol.

It has been confirmed that the favour of God is very important for greatness in life and destiny. Favour is the pathway to greatness.

Now,"it is clear from scriptures that one of the ways to break forth in favour is through fasting and prayer.

From our anchor scripture, Queen Esther needed to approach King Ahasuerus on behalf of Mordecai and the Jewish people because of the death sentence placed on them by Haman’s conspiracy. In those days, it was not customary to go to the king without invitation; going to see the king without invitation was equal to death, except he stretched out his sceptre. But Queen Esther fasted and prayed for three days and obtained favour in the sight of the king.

Fasting and prayer should not be a seasonal operation; rather, it should be a way of life.
Now, what is favour?
1. Favour is unlimited, unrestricted, unhindered access without limitations, resistance or hindrance.
2. Favour is the suspension of protocols. Favour bypasses natural laws for a person to achieve desired intentions and results. Protocol suspension means that you do not have to pass through what others passed through to get what they got.
3. Favour is unlimited opportunities and privileges with principal people. This is an open-cheque existence with those who matter. Having answers to questions that are yet to be asked by the agency of favour.
4. Favour is a climate of acceptability and attractiveness.

Favour makes you acceptable and attractive to both those who know you and do not know you.

Today, I decree that the favour you need is released for you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": Favour is the suspension of protocols.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Take a fast at least for a day in a week
2. Ask God to shower you with favour at the place of prayer

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask that You shower on me the favour that will grant me unlimited, unhindered and unrestricted access to my destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": BREAKING FORTH IN FASTING.

QUOTE: To look up to man is to limit your destiny. To look up to man is to provoke the jealousy of God. Culled from 21 Uncommon Keys o Financial Overflow by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 24:1 to 26:11,"Romans 4":1 to 12,"Psalm 13":1 to 6,"Proverbs 19":15 to 16.

AMAZING FACT: The human brain can store 2.5 million gigabytes of data and process information much faster than the fastest super computer.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 17/12/1903 - After three years of experimentation, Orville and Wilbur Wright achieved the first powered, controlled airplane flights.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

MONDAY 17TH DECEMBER, 2018

THE “3 Hs” OF YOUR PAST!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 3:8-16

Best selling author, preacher and motivational speaker, Joyce Meyer, is one of the most outstanding women in our world today that is a role model of what it means to bounce back from a past that was filled with hate, hurt and hopelessness.

Three terrible Hs. She grew up in a home with an alcoholic and abusive father. She was sexually, physically and emotionally abused by her alcoholic father and her mother did not bother to fight for her. At 18 years of age, she left home and got married to the first man that showed interest in her; a marriage that turned out to be another disaster. Shortly after, she got divorced and that added to the baggage of hurt that she had been carrying from childhood. 

Not long after, she met a lovely man by the name of Dave Meyer and this man loved her and helped her until she was able to overcome her hurtful, painful past and move on to the glorious destiny that God had destined for her. She said, “ Our past may explain why we are suffering but we must not use it as an excuse to stay there.” I know many believers condemn divorces, mistakes or failures, but don’t forget that FAILURE IS JUST AN EVENT! IT IS NOT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! Joyce Meyer turned failure into fortune! She has touched thousands upon thousands of people all over the word and her life continues to be an inspiration to people, showing again and again, that: Your Past Doesn’t Have To Be An Excuse For You Not To Move Into The Future Of Greatness That God Has Designed For You! Paul said in today’s scripture Vs. 14 – “I press toward the mark…” PRESS FORWARD; NOT BACKWARDS! The Holy Ghost is saying again to you: No matter how horrible your past has been, maybe you were a victim of hurtful things, failure or you were the one who used to treat people badly; GOD HAS WASHED IT AWAY! Your future is so bright! PRESS ON AGAINST ALL ODDS! Hear Joyce’s words again: “Our past experiences may have made us the way we are, BUT WE DON’T HAVE TO STAY THERE.” Move on! Move out and shine! Your best is yet to come!

_THE 2019 JANUARY 21-DAY FASTING 

PRAYERS!_

_The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month as Christmas/New Year gift items! The “War Against Haman-14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY secrets are hidden there! CHILDREN’S ODM and NEW ODM CARTOON are also available in your national bookshops!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When The Morning Comes…

1. Pray about today’s word generally as you’re led now.

2. Lord, I thank you for Your Word. Thank you because my future is bright. Turn all past failures into my futune (Pray it seriously for 3 days till you have peace to stop).

3. My pain and past are over in Jesus name! Affliction shall not arise the second time (Declare it many times).

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

Song 2: When The Morning Comes

1. Trials on ev’ry hand
And we cannot understand
All the ways that God would lead us
To that blessed Promised Land;
But He’ll guide us with His eye,
And we’ll follow till we die;
We will understand it better by and by.
Chorus
By and By, when the morning comes,
When the saints of God
Are gathered home,
We will tell the story
How we’ve overcome;
We will understand it
Better by and by.

2. Oft our cherished plans have failed,
Disappointments have prevailed,
And we’ve wandered in the darkness,
Heavyhearted and alone;
But we’re trusting in the Lord,
And according to His Word,

3. Temptations, hidden snares
Often take us anawares.
And our hearts are made to bleed
For some thoughtless word or deed.
And we wonder why the test
When we try to do our best,
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Monday, December 17, 2018

TOPIC: THE MIND OF CHRIST (1)

Read: Philippians 2:5-9

MEMORISE: Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus (Philippians 2:5).

EXPOSITION

Our thoughts have controlling force over our lives. The condition of your mind determines how you behave and live your life. That is why, when Jesus calls you, He expects you to begin to think like Him.

The mind of Christ refers to thinking in a way that is consistent with how Jesus thinks. Having the mind of Christ means looking at life from our Saviour’s point of view. It is to have His values and desire His mind. It means to think God’s thought and not think as the world thinks (Col. 3:1-2). Having the mind of Christ also means sharing the plan, purpose and perspectives of Christ, and it is something that all true disciples of Christ must possess (Matt. 9:36; Lk. 19:10; Jn. 17:5; Phi. 2:5-8).

The mind of Christ helps us to see things the way Jesus sees them (Matt.16:21-23; 20:20-28). Take a quality time to examine the state of your mind. Are your thoughts consistent with the way Christ thinks? Please, be sincere with yourself. The mind of Christ gives us discernment in spiritual matters (1 Cor. 2:15-16).

To have the mind of Christ, the first step is to be saved in Christ (Jn. 1:12, 1 Jn. 5:12). After salvation, the believer begins to live a life under God’s influence, through the Holy Spirit’s indwelling and enlightenment. The Holy Spirit gives us the mind of Christ. If you are a true disciple of Christ, you bear a responsibility to yield to the Spirit’s leading (Eph. 4:30) and to allow the Spirit to transform and renew your mind (Rom. 12:2).

Our minds need to be consistently renewed, moving away from the mind of the flesh into the mind of Christ (Rom. 8:7; Eph. 4:23). The more you allow your mind to be renewed, the greater the mind of Christ you possess, and the longer the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, let Your Holy Spirit take full charge of my mind every moment of my life.

2. Lord, give me sufficient grace to move closer to you by thinking the way You think and living the way You live.

3. We pray, O Lord, to change the way we think, so that Your plan and purpose will be ours, too.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Amos 2 -5

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM