The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 16th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 16TH DECEMBER.

REJOICE AND BE THANKFUL.

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).

In Psalm 7:17, David said, “I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.” Looking back at the year 2018, our hearts are filled with gratitude to the Lord for all the supernatural accomplishments we had both as a ministry and in our individual lives.
Irrespective and independent of the situation or your immediate circumstances, you should give thanks to the Father. Worship and praise Him, no matter what! The Bible says, “In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you” (1 Thessalonians 5:18). “In everything” means “in every situation”; you’re to give Him thanks in, and for, all things.

When you look at the year in retrospect, be joyful and excited in your spirit, thankful to the Lord for all He’s done for you. Count your blessings. Don’t muse over the disappointments or things you wished you had accomplished but that you didn’t. Rather, rejoice over what He’s done for you and celebrate your accomplishments.

Remember, we walk by faith, and not by sight; joy is an expression of your faith. In rejoicing and giving thanks to the Lord, you’re getting His attention on your faith. Sometimes, we give thanks in expectation. That’s why He tells us, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:6-7 NKJV).

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, I worship you; you’re the great God of glory in whom I’ve been enriched in all things. Thank you for all you’ve done for me; you’ve made my life glorious; you’re exalted now and forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Psalm 95:1-3 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation. 2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. 3 For the LORD [is] a great God, and a great King above all gods.

Psalm 96:8 Give unto the LORD the glory [due unto] his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts.

Hebrews 13:15 NKJV Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of [our] lips, giving thanks to His name.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 8 & Obadiah

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 14:1-10 & Nahum 1-3

#TALKINGSESSION

16TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Father, you’re so gracious and kind! You have announced me and caused me to ride on the high places of life. I give you praise for your presence in my life, and for your mighty hand of blessing that rests upon me. I can never be defeated or disadvantaged because Christ in me means

I am triumphant always and in all circumstances. I give thanks to you, because my life is a well-watered garden, producing excellent fruits in and out of season. I win always because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 16TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: THE FOURTH MAN IN THE FURNACE.

MEMORISE:

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. Isaiah 43:2

READ: Daniel 3:20-30

20 And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.

21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

22 Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.

23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonished, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.

25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire.

27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.

28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.

30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in the province of Babylon.

Our memory verse reminds us of God’s promise to be with His children whenever they pass through the storms, rivers and fires of life. We see this promise literarily fulfilled in the lives of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego when they were confronted with Nebuchadnezzar’s fiery furnace. For your own good, you need to understand that these words proclaimed by God in Isaiah 43:2 are not empty promises. To the three Hebrew boys, the Lord who helped the Israelites walk through the waters during their exodus from Egypt was also able to deliver them from the fire of Nebuchadnezzar’s furnace in accordance to His promise. In contrast to these young men, many people today would not want to take this promise of God literarily. However, the experience of the three Hebrew boys shows that none of God’s promise will go unfulfilled in our lives if we hold unto them.

Let us consider what the young Hebrew men did to draw the presence of the Fourth Man into the furnace and see how it applies to each one of us. Essentially, they decided to be different and lived a separated life in the land of unbelievers. They took a collective decision with Daniel not to defile themselves with pagan lifestyles and delicacies (Daniel 1:8-17). A proverb in my native tongue says, “There is a tendency for a child to change his good name in a foreign land”. This was not the case with Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. For this reason, the Lord of Host Himself came to join them when they were thrown into the burning furnace. The forth man in the furnace was no other person than the Son of the Living God (Daniel 13:25).

Beloved, if God could fulfill His promise in Isaiah 43:2 in the lives of these men, He will also fulfill this promise to us. However, you need to ask yourself if you are living a separated life. Is there any difference between you and everyone else who does not know your God? Do you behave one way in church and another way outside church? If someone spends time with you, can they indeed say that you have been with Jesus? You need to live a life that gives a positive answer to these questions. I decree into your life today that the grace to live a separated life will come upon you in Jesus’ Name. the waters of life will not drown you, and the fire of the enemy will not burn you in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Sweet Holy spirit, I ask that You convict my heart to live a separated life daily.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hosea 10-14

John 12:9-26

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2018

*THE HAND OF THE LORD AND THE VOICE OF THE LORD*

SCRIPTURE: But now bring me a minstrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him. 2 Kings 3:15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When the Hand of the Lord is released, the Voice of the Lord is express.

It is clear throughout Scriptures that there is an inextricable connection between the Hand of the Lord and the Voice of the Lord. The Hand of the Lord has influence on the Voice of the Lord and vice versa.

Now, what is the connection between the Hand of the Lord and the Voice of the Lord?
1. The Hand of the Lord releases the Voice of the Lord
Everywhere the Hand of the Lord arises, the Voice of the Lord is heard (Isaiah 8:11). Every time we ask God to lay His Hands on us, we are asking God to speak to us. When the Hand of the Lord is released, the Voice of the Lord is express.

2. The Hand of the Lord releases the vision and revelation of the Lord
The Hand of the Lord is key to the impartation of supernatural eyesight (Ezekiel 37:1). Vision and revelation is necessary because where there is no vision, the people perish (Proverbs 29:18).

Now, why is the Voice of God critical to life and destiny?
1. The Voice of the Lord is the cure for crisis (Psalm 85:8). The Voice of the Lord arrests battles and imparts tranquillity.
2. The Voice of the Lord is key to supernatural supplies. It is the key to the end of scarcity, shortage and empty-handedness.

Beloved, I prophesy to you today that the Hand of the Lord is coming upon you; and you shall hear His Voice expressly in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS: When the Hand of the Lord is released, the Voice of the Lord is express.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ask God to release His Hands upon Your life
2. Study the Word of God diligently in order to hear His Voice.

PRAYER: O Lord, lay Your Hands on me. Let Your Hand bring about the end of every shame and reproach from my life, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE HAND OF THE LORD AND THE VOICE OF THE LORD

QUOTE: Your spirituality is not for the purpose of luxury; your spirituality determines your immunity and affects your security. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 22:1 to 23:32, Romans 3:9 to 31, Psalm 12:1 to 8, Proverbs 19:13 to 14.

AMAZING FACT: The Anambra waxbill, a small bird of many beautiful colours, is found only in Southern Nigeria and nowhere else on earth.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 16/12/1969 - The British House of Commons voted 343 - 185 to abolish the death penalty in England.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL DECLARATION
This month of December shall favour you! In this month, doors shall open for you with lots of favour in Jesus’ Name.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS

SUNDAY 16TH DECEMBER, 2018

WHEN DAVID CRIED OUT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 55:6-13

In Psalm 69:17, David cried out: “And hide not Thy face from Thy servant, for I am in trouble; hear me speedily.” Also Psalm 102:2 says: “Hide not Thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline Thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.” So the key words are ‘ANSWER ME SPEEDILY!’ But sometimes, your God does not answer SPEEDILY! He DELAYS and that is where the faith of millions begin to waver! But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that God always has good reasons for delay:

(1) God delays because His ways are not your ways (Isaiah 55:8-9). God’s ways are higher! Trust that He has a divine purpose for His delay. Your viewpoint is limited, but HE sees all things! Proverbs 3:5 says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” God may be putting everything in place before revealing His answer to you. None of us may ever know why!

(2) God delays so that He can be glorified in the end. John 11:4 says (paraphrased), “When He heard this, Jesus said, ‘This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s Son may be glorified through it.” When Lazarus was sick, the LORD delayed deliberately in going to him. During that delay, Lazarus died! Oh, what a God! But note this now: Whatever Delay God Allows Will End Up In Glory And Not Groaning Because His Delay Is Not His Denial. Be reminded of the four ways God answers prayers:

(1) NO, NOT YET – WAIT

(2) NO, NOT MY WILL AT ALL. FORGET IT!

(3) YES! YES! YES!

(4) YES AND YOU CAN HAVE MUCH MORE (CUP RUNNING OVER).

When our prayers are not answered n the way we wish, it is because God knows why. If God answered all our prayers the way we desired, many of us would have been long dead. Learn to just trust the Alpha and the Omega, the God who sees the end from the beginning. God may not answer your prayers exactly the way you asked for it, but never forget, He always answer! You will end up in GLORY LAND on planet earth!

_Get the new 2019 ODM copy now and give others!_

PRAYER POINTS:

Take a song of worship to God.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word now.

2. Lord, let Your will alone prevail in my life and ministry!

3. O God, by the Blood of Jesus, I uproot all unnecessary delays in the affairs of my life (Pray it seriously).

4. Lord, shake away every agent of discouragement/delay and depression out of my life/ministry in Jesus name.

5. Lord, surprise me for good in this last month of 2018!

6. Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led today. See pages 7-9 for the devotional prayers.

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Sunday, December 16, 2018

TOPIC: GOD’S EXPECTATION

Read: Hebrews 11:1-6

[1]Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.[2]For by it the elders obtained a good report.[3]Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.[4]By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.[5]By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.[6]But without faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

MEMORISE: Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrew 11:1).

EXPOSITION

To help you understand the concept of “saved and sure,” here are three truths that indicate what God desires for all people:

God wants everyone to be saved. He calls all men and women to Himself, but there must be a response to His invitation. When we answer His call to salvation, the father makes us part of His everlasting family (Rom. 10:9-13). If we decide to reject the Lord, however, then we will eternally remain outside of His redemption plan for mankind.

God wants everyone to be saved by His grace, and through faith in His only begotten son, Jesus. Ephesians 2:8-9 declares that our salvation is 100 percent with the work of the Lord. It is His plan, His work, His gift. We have no responsibility whatsoever, other than simply receiving the free gift that He lays at our feet, and continue being faithful and obedient.

God wants everyone to be saved by His grace through faith, and be sure of the salvation. Lack of certainty can absolutely destroy faith. If you are not sure that you are saved, then the devil will use that seed of doubt to plague your spirit every time you feel you have done something unforgiveness. He has already established the plan by which every one of us can join His eternal family, and He wants us to have confidence in our salvation.

Passages like John 3:16, 1 John 5:13 and Ephesians 1:13-14 all point to the complete certainty with which we can embrace our salvation. Does your faith fluctuate with your feelings and circumstances, or is it firmly grounded in Scripture?

PRAYER POINTS

1. I am saved by the Lord Jesus Christ. I am sure of this, and I overcome the devil’s condemnation.

2. As many that are yet to be saved, Lord, let the power of salvation touch them.

3. Let the tendency to backslide or look away from you die in all believers, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Joel 2 -3 & Amos 1
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY, BE BLESSED AS YOU WORSHIP HIM, TODAY.
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK VERY SOON, BE READY

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM