The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 15th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 15TH DECEMBER.

A HIGHER LIFE AND HIGHER STANDARDS.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you (2 Corinthians 6:17).

Social media is becoming an integral part of life, and more and more people are catching on to it. But don’t be swayed or moved by its frenzy that’s pushing a lot of people to absurdity today. On various social media platforms, you find many displaying a high level of indecency, posting awful pictures, and you’ll wonder if they ever had any sense of honour.

As a Christian, the Bible teaches moderation, not excesses. There’re things you just don’t allow. A Christian has some decency. Today, you can pass by a shopping mall or public squares or parks and find people in compromising positions. Don’t condescend to that level of behaviour.

As Christians, we have a higher life, and higher standards; we have decency. There should be some decency in your dressing, speech, and way of life. There’re places you just shouldn’t be found in. Our opening verse says, “…come out from among them, and be ye separate…”; in other words, be different. You have a different life, a different culture, and a different mindset; it’s called the mindset of the righteous.

You were sanctified by the Spirit; meaning that He separated you and declared you holy and undefiled. Therefore, walk in righteousness. Don’t let those of the world drag you into ungodly behaviours; otherwise, you can’t win them. Your standard has to be higher to win them.

Copy the Master; think like Him; act like Him; talk like Him. There’s a decency that goes with the Spirit of God, and that decency must be in your life. Let everything about you edify others, and bring glory to the Lord in every way, and every day, for you’re the light in a dark and perverted world.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the power of your Word in my life. You’ve made me an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity, and I show myself in all respects to be a true model of righteousness and good works. I’m the light of the world, and my light shines ever so brightly, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 13:13-14 NIV Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. 14 Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.

1 Corinthians 14:40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 7 & Amos 5-9

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 13:11-18 & Micah 7

#TALKINGSESSION

15TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for making the souls of men all over the world beautiful to me. I thank you for stirring in me the spirit of intercession, and today, I make power available for salvation, healing, restoration and protection for my brothers and sisters in Christ, all over the world.

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given unto me to walk in dominion over all the powers of the enemy. I function in the place of Jesus and utter words of power and effect changes in their lives, jobs, finances, families, health, etc. I speak life to everything that concerns them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS SATURDAY December 2018 DAY 15 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions:

TOPIC: THE JAPANESE AGED THIEF: EVERY JONAH HAS A STORM!
( JONAH 1:3-12).

An aging Japanese thief felt the gravity of his crime when the weight of his loot tripped him down during his attempted get away! The 70 year-old man walked into a post office in the city of Kawagoe, north of Tokyo and poured petrol on the floor, saying that he would set off an explosion if he wasn’t given money. A clerk quickly filled a paper bag the man was carrying with coins worth 250,000 yen (about $2,500) and it weighed 22 pounds.

As the man ran off, the bag of coins broke under the weight and he stumbled, then fell. He was arrested by an angry mob and prosecuted. The truth is that sin is so heavy that you will break down under its weight someday! Apart from your sin finding you out, it will also press you down and smash your good name; good reputation or glory to pieces!

A wise man said “Full salvation is to realize that everything we see in Christ our example may be ours, not by imitation, but by reproduction.” Yes, God’s plan is for you to be seen as AN EXACT VERSION OF JESUS – A “LITTLE JESUS!” Christians were first called “CHRISTIANS IN THE CITY OF ANTIOCH because of their lifestyle. THEY TALKED, BEHAVED AND DRESSED LIKE JESUS!

As 2018 ends, SATAN IS PLANNING TO BLOCK YOU through SIN! But you must know that as a child of God, sin shall have no dominion over you. Plan to cut off that secret sin, before it cuts you off your FRESH OIL! Read this from A.B. Simpson: “God did not follow His chosen ones to prosper in the paths that lead them out of His holy will. He has a storm after every Jonah and an empty net for every unbelieving and inconsistent Simon.”

If you will run well and win your race, use today’s devotional to deal with yourself- public or secret sin, or be ready to welcome a storm in your ship (your LIFE, family or ministry)! Sin is sweet, but the weight is bitter. Remember that 70 years-old thief! Remember Jonah!

THE 2019 JANUARY 21-DAY FASTING PRAYERS!
The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman -14” booklet are out! Give them out as Christmas/ New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to FAMILy/ FRIENDS this month! The “War Against Haman- 14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY to GLORY secrets are hidden there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up……..

1. Pray about the word as it has affected you.

2. Repent from every weight (Sin) around your life and ministry. Be specific ! Pray any other prayer(s) now!

3. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers now. See pages 7-9 of this booklet.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: PAY ATTENTION TO THE HEART.

MEMORISE:

Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity. Matthew 23:28

READ: Matthew 23:24-28

24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

25 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

26 Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.

28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Matthew 22:39

For us not to lose our reward from God, we need to pay close attention to the words He uses when He speaks to us. The words in the above scripture say, “Love your neighbor as you love yourself” and not “Acts as though you love your neighbor as you love yourself” I have come to observe that the Christian life of many professed Christian has become a stage play. They act out characters that are completely different from who really are. If God was to show the state of your heart to those you relate with, will they still see you the same way you have always portrayed yourself to be?

God not recognize humility by how many people you call “sir” or “ma”; He looks into your heart to see if you have a humble heart. He does not recognize love by the sweet words you say; He checks your intentions. God cannot be received, and even if you deceive your pastor, my God sees your heart and knows those who are His and those who are not (2 timothy 2:19). I wonder why a person will try to look holy when looking holy does not count at all before God? Looking holy will not take anyone to heaven, but being holy will. Which is most important to you: how God sees you or how your fellow human beings see you? To me, it does not matter how holy people say I am; I am only interested in what my God says. Sometime ago, at a Christian conference, the organizers asked that soft music be played while we all mediate. While meditating, I went into a trance and saw myself in a place that looked like the throne room of God. All the angels were so pure that they were transparent, and I looked extremely dirty in their midst. When I got out of that trance, I determined that if I was to enter that room again in a trance, I would not look the way I saw myself that day. I was already a holiness preacher by then, and people all around said I was holy man, but that did not matter to me. All that matters to me now is how Jesus sees me. Stop pretending to be holy; rather, live a holy life for real!

On the other hand, some people dress and act like unbelievers, and then they turn around to say their outward appearance does not matter, because God looks inward. This is true, but what is on the inside will show on the outside. Stop deceiving yourself; if you like to look and talk like an unbeliever, then you are just the same as them. It is out of the abundance of the heart that the mouth speaks (Luke 6:45). Your outward life needs to reflect the transformation you claim has occurred inside your heart. Is your life reflecting this transformation?

ACTION POINT:

Pay attention to how God sees you and not what people think of you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hosea 5-9

John 11:44-12:8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

1.Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2.Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3.Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose,
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2018

*THE LIFE OF SACRIFICE - A WAY OF THE COVENANT*

SCRIPTURE: The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee; Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah. Psalms 20:1-3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Our willingness to sacrifice is an indication of our devotion to God.
A sacrificial life is a life that is committed fully and wholeheartedly to the things of God. A sacrificial person is one that is ready to give his/her life, time, resources and energy for the purpose of the Kingdom of God. Our willingness to sacrifice is an indication of our devotion to God. This means that whatever God demands of us per time is releasable to him.

To be in covenant with God is to live the life of sacrifice.
Now, what does the life of sacrifice do in a life of a person?
1. Sacrifice facilitates the reversal of curses
When God saw the sacrifice of Noah, He promised not to curse the ground again for man’s sake (Genesis 8:21). This implies that your sacrifice can neutralise every generational, family or witchcraft curse against your life. A person of sacrifice is not be-witchable, curse-able or charm-able.

2. Sacrifice and covenant living activate the intervention of God in times of trouble (Psalm 50:5,14-15).
God remembers your sacrifice and intervenes in times of trouble.

Beloved, my counsel is, maintain an unwavering commitment to God by living a life of sacrifice. Be so committed until God bears you witness and can even boast about you. Do not move about looking for human approval because most times, human approval does not equal Divine verdict. God can never do serious things with unserious people. Be serious with God in your covenant walk with Him.

REMEMBER THIS: Our willingness to sacrifice is an indication of our devotion to God.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Use your gift, talents, time, resources etc. to serve God faithfully.
2. Avoid the lifestyle of grumbling and complaining

PRAYER: O Lord, I ask that You help me to live a life of sacrifice. I refuse to murmur and complain. I lay my all at Your Feet, Lord in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE COVERING OF THE COVENANT

QUOTE: Do not do anything at all, if you are not willing to do it well. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 19:1 to 21:30, Romans 2:25 to 3:8, Psalm 11:1 to 7, Proverbs 19:10 to 12.

AMAZING FACT: You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 15/12/1891 - James Naismith invented the sport of basketball.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM