The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 14th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 14TH DECEMBER.

A REAL FELLOWSHIP.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all (2 Corinthians 13:14 NIV).

Until the Holy Spirit becomes real in your life, your life will be ordinary. It’s the Holy Spirit that brings you into fellowship with God, and sanctifies you. Therefore, live in real fellowship with the Holy Spirit.

Talk to Him, and listen to Him. Interact with Him.
Imagine that a particular family just moved into your neighbourhood, and they live next door to you. If you want to make friends with any member of that family, you’d make the effort to meet that person and make an acquaintance. You’d introduce yourself to them, and would like the opportunity to regularly have conversations with them.

Now, when you make these efforts to get acquainted with them, you’re recognising them. You’re introducing yourself to them because you think they’re worth the attention.
In the same way, the Holy Spirit has to be recognised. Interestingly, the word translated “spirit” in Greek, as well as Hebrew, is the same word for “wind” or “breath.” But this doesn’t mean the Holy Spirit is wind; He’s a person, and He lives in you. You’re in Him and He’s in you; so you don’t have to go next door to look for Him before you can fellowship with Him. He knows your thoughts, but you’re going to have to talk to Him because thoughts are empowered when vocalised. So, talk to the Holy Spirit and receive from Him as well.

When you begin to enjoy this glorious, wonderful, fellowship with the Holy Spirit, you’ll realise that, indeed, He’s the greatest friend anyone could ever have, and the best teacher there is! He’d teach you about your ministry, business, finances, family, health, etc. He’ll teach you everything, even to the minutest detail of your life. And guiding you with His power, He ensures you’re always on top; never disadvantaged, and forever victorious! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Precious Holy Spirit, I’m so blessed for the awesome opportunity to be in fellowship with you, to be led and guided by you in the path of life. I love you so much; there’s none like you—an ever-present help in time of need! How awesome you are. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 10 But God hath revealed [them] unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 6 & Amos 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 13:1-10 & Micah 5-6

#TALKINGSESSION

14TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Father, you’re my life, and all that I seek. In you I live, and move, and have my being; you’re my peace, my refuge, and my strength. I abide in you, just as you abide in me, and I am bearing fruits of righteousness, walking in your greater blessings.

I am unconquerable and indestructible because your Word is my life. My life is a daily manifestation of the supernatural because you’ve made me an overcomer; winning is my lifestyle. I am strengthened with all might in my inner man and therefore can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 14TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: THE NEED FOR DISCERNMENT.

MEMORISE:

Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

READ: Joshua 9:1-16

1And it came to pass, when all the kings which were on this side Jordan, in the hills, and in the valleys, and in all the coasts of the great sea over against Lebanon, the Hittite, and the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite, heard thereof;

2 That they gathered themselves together, to fight with Joshua and with Israel, with one accord.

3 And when the inhabitants of Gibeon heard what Joshua had done unto Jericho and to Ai,

4 They did work wilily, and went and made as if they had been ambassadors, and took old sacks upon their asses, and wine bottles, old, and rent, and bound up;

5 And old shoes and clouted upon their feet, and old garments upon them; and all the bread of their provision was dry and mouldy.

6 And they went to Joshua unto the camp at Gilgal, and said unto him, and to the men of Israel, We be come from a far country: now therefore make ye a league with us.

7 And the men of Israel said unto the Hivites, Peradventure ye dwell among us; and how shall we make a league with you?

8 And they said unto Joshua, We are thy servants. And Joshua said unto them, Who are ye? and from whence come ye?

9 And they said unto him, From a very far country thy servants are come because of the name of the LORD thy God: for we have heard the fame of him, and all that he did in Egypt,

10 And all that he did to the two kings of the Amorites, that were beyond Jordan, to Sihon king of Heshbon, and to Og king of Bashan, which was at Ashtaroth.

11 Wherefore our elders and all the inhabitants of our country spake to us, saying, Take victuals with you for the journey, and go to meet them, and say unto them, We are your servants: therefore now make ye a league with us.

12 This our bread we took hot for our provision out of our houses on the day we came forth to go unto you; but now, behold, it is dry, and it is mouldy:

13 And these bottles of wine, which we filled, were new; and, behold, they be rent: and these our garments and our shoes are become old by reason of the very long journey.

14 And the men took of their victuals, and asked not counsel at the mouth of the LORD.

15 And Joshua made peace with them, and made a league with them, to let them live: and the princes of the congregation sware unto them.

16 And it came to pass at the end of three days after they had made a league with them, that they heard that they were their neighbours, and that they dwelt among them.

Acts 16:16-18

16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

There are so many con-artists in the Church and in the world today, so much so that the gift of discernment has become a necessity in the life of every believer. In your business dealings, if you do not want to fall victim to the cankerworm of cheats and frauds, you need to rely on the Holy Spirit to help you exercise discernment over business opportunities that are brought your way. In your job, if you do want to escape from agents of darkness looking for every opportunity to milk their employers dry and implicate innocent people along the way, you need the gift of discernment to begin to operate in your life. The stories narrated in our Bible readings are good life lessons on the need of the gift of discernment. Joshua was hasty in entering into a pact with the Gibeonites without first consulting God and he ended up falling for a lie; the impact of which continued to affect the Israelites generations after (2 Samuel 21:1-9). Be wary of any deal or matter that is brought before you which requires you to make a hasty commitment. Also, at your work place, be careful when a document is brought for your signature and pressure is being applied on you to sign it quickly without thoroughly scrutinizing its contents.

In contrast to Joshua who fell for the lies of the Gibeonites, we also read of Paul who was able to detect the spirit of divination at work in the supposed “public relations secretary” who volunteered to serve his missionary team in Thyatira. She followed Paul and his team for several days, publicizing what Paul and his team came to do in that locality. Thank God that Paul, through the gift of discernment, detected after many days that it was a demonic spirit at work in her. If this was not found out, many people would have assumed that she was operating with the same spirit as Paul and his team, luring them to follow her and enabling the evil spirit in her to make merchandize of them. This would have brought shame to the Name of Jesus Christ, and the message of the gospel would have been adulterated. This is a great lesson for evangelist and missionaries: volunteers should be handles with caution. Free services may not be free at the end of the day. We have had such experiences in our ministry, where people have come to tell us that there are openings in some countries for missions, only for us to later find out that they were just trying to use the church to realize their dream of getting out of the country, or even trying to swindle the church of her money. We therefore, need the gift of discernment to be able to detect the wily moves of the enemy. This gift is freely given when you thirst and ask God for it in prayer. Ask for it today.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please endow me with the gift of discernment so that I can always distinguise falsehood from the truth.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hosea 1-4

John 11:27-44

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 15: NEARER MY GOD TO THEE.

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E’en though it be a cross that raiseth me,
Still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Though like the wanderer, the sun gone down,
Darkness comes over me, my rest a stone;
Yet in my dreams I’d be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

There let me see the sight, an open Heaven;
All that Thou sendest me, in mercy given;
Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!

Then, with my waking thoughts bright with Thy praise,
Out of my stony griefs Bethel I’ll raise;
So by my woes to be nearer, my God, to Thee. Nearer to Thee!
Seeds of Destiny 

TOPIC: BREAKING FORTH IN FASTING

FRIDAY,"DECEMBER 14, 2018

SCRIPTURE": Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness,"to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?... Isaiah 58":6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Fasting comes with a force that breaks things forth and opens doors where necessary.

Fasting is a major key to breaking forth in life and destiny. The period of fasting is a period of breaking forth in many realms. Fasting comes with a force that breaks things forth and opens doors where necessary.

There are many dimensions of breaking forth brought about by fasting. Let me give you three of them:

1. Breaking Forth into Liberty
The period of fasting is a period for breaking of chains,"ancestral and generational yokes and diverse bondages. It is a period of captivity turnaround (Isaiah 58":6).

2. Breaking Forth of Light
The fast period is a period of multi-dimensional explosions of light; it is the season where scriptures come alive (Isaiah 58:8).

3. Breaking Forth in Health
During the period of fast,"diverse ailments and afflictions are healed (Isaiah 58":8).

Now,"how do we fast productively?
1. Reach out to the needy as a lifestyle
Reaching out to the needy is a key to a productive fast. People who are hardened against the needy do not see much result from their fast (Isaiah 58":7).
2. Avoid careless talk
The period of fasting is the period of spiritual exercise and soberness. We must avoid vanity,"loquacity and talkativeness (Isaiah 58":9).
3. Avoid wordless fast
We must study the scriptures while fasting. Light and revelations come out from the Word during fasting (John 1:1-5).

Beloved,"make up your mind to fast often in order to deepen your relationship with God.
REMEMBER THIS": Fasting comes with a force that breaks things forth and open doors where necessary.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Take at least one day in the week to wait on the Lord in fasting,"praying and studying of the Word.

2. Let prayer flow sufficiently during fasting.

PRAYER": O Lord,"I ask for the grace to wait on You in fasting. Open my eyes to see and hear from You in this season, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": BREAKING FORTH IN FASTING.
QUOTE: Any step taken outside of God is a step unto disaster. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 16:37 to 18:17,"Romans 2":1 to 24,"Psalm 10":16 to 18,"Proverbs 19":8 to 9.
AMAZING FACT: A year on Mercury is just 88 days long.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 14/12/1918 - British women voted for the first time in a general election and were allowed to run for office.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: FRIDAY 14TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: A WOMB CAN BECOME A BOMB!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 41:10-19

Today’s Basic Scripture is amazing! Amazing because it is between the word “confusing” and the word “misleading” and yet it is none of both. How can a worm that is delicate, weak and easily bruised by a stone or crushed beneath any foot become a sharp instrument of war? That is the wonder of the God you serve and that is one of the mysteries of why you are passing through some battles that your brain cannot comprehend. God called Jacob a worm – despised, weak, unconnected, disrespected, hated, used and dumped, disliked, etc, yet God told him: “Fear not, I will help thee… I will make thee a sharp threshing instrument having teeth: Thou shall thresh the mountains (problems, obstacles and difficulties) and beat them small…” Oh, the wonders of your God!

When God allows certain trials or disappointments
, He is helping you or turning you from a “worm” into a “bomb.” Only bombs can break mountains and beat them small! So as 2018 ends, God can take the darkest disappointment, break it up and discover a precious jewel or grace within. No wonder Williams Hazlitt wrote: “Prosperity is a great teacher; adversity is a greater teacher.” Coventry Patmore also wrote: “Every evil is some good spelt backwards and in it the wise know how to read wisdom.” Winston Churchill told his nation: “We shall draw from the heart of suffering, itself, the means of inspiration and survival.” 

Truly, it is a mystery why tribulations produce patience (Romans 5:3), but for a worm to become a sharp threshing instrument (a bomb) against satanic kingdoms, God allows the worm to pass through the University of Temporary Difficulties (UTD). The certificate you get at the end is an MCA – Mountain Crushing Anointing! Yes, as 2018 ends, never forget this: WORMS CAN BECOME BOMBS! Hold on and hold out!
_ODM IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR GIFT!_
_Give out the 2019 ODM/“War Against Haman – 14” copies to souls! I see you moving from STORY TO GLORY for every copy given out! Amen and amen!_

PRAYER POINTS: 

Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…

1. Pray on the Word today! Lord, turn my life, family and ministry into a tool for Your end-time move in Jesus name – Pray it very, very well.

2. Lord, cause a revolution in my life and use my life as a terror to the gates of hell. Lord, use me to crush and bulldoze satanic pillars.

3. Holy Spirit, crush the following obstacles from my pathway of progress in Jesus name (Mention them now)

4. O Lord, by Your power, accelerate my testimony hour (Pray it for 3 days seriously).

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM
THE LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

Friday, December 14, 2018

TOPIC: REMOVE THE DARK CLOUD

Read: Romans 8:1-5

MEMORISE: There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:1-2).

EXPOSITION

The Father’s love for His children is so vast that we can never fully fathom its extent (Eph. 3:14-19). God’s love is constant, unchanging, and eternal. But sometimes, we have emotions that tell us otherwise. In our minds, we frequently correlative divine love and our behaviour. When we have been good, we believe that we are loved by God. But when we sin or make mistakes, we sometimes question how much He cares for us. After a series of missteps, we might conclude He disapproves of us far often than He loves us. Some of us even think that the Lord’s judgement hangs over our heads is like a dark cloud.

The truth is, there is no condemnation for any believer. Everything that would condemn us before almighty God was placed upon Jesus at the cross. In the Father’s divine court of law, His son is found guilty in our place so we could be set free from condemnation forever. It is as if, God stamped the record of our sins-debt with His words “paid in full.” No matter when the offence occurred-whether before salvation or years after-the Christian’s transgressions are fully paid for by Jesus’ blood. No believer is indebted to God for sin.

The Lord does not excuse our sins. He is a loving heavenly Father, and He will use discipline to bring us back to godly behaviour (Heb. 12:7). He also allows us to experience the consequences of sins. However, divine condemnation is not one of them. Open your heart and mind to receive God’s love today, if you have not done so, and stop sinning. Why? He that is born of God does not revel in sin (Rm. 6:1; 1Jn 3:8,9).

PRAYER POINTS

1. As many that have not known You as their Lord and Saviour, today Lord Jesus, meet with them and save them.

2. Lord, remove anything that can condemn me in Your Kingdom.

3. Let your unending love continue to radiate in our hearts, so much that we would be ready to share and spread the love abroad continually, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Hosea 8 -11
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM