The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 13th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY, 13TH DECEMBER.

DON’T LIVE FOR YOURSELF.

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith (Galatians 6:10).

Our opening verse is so profound; it lets us know that as Christians, we have a responsibility beyond our biological families. God expects you to cater for your household, your nuclear and extended families, but beyond that, you must also cater for those who are outside of your immediate biological family, especially those in the household of faith. You become a success when you look out for others and reach out to help them.

God’s idea, His plan for your prosperity, is for you to have more than enough to be able to help others abundantly. When you think of helping others, He channels His grace towards you in an extraordinary way to make it happen. So, be a helper and a lifter of others. There’ll always be opportunities for you to be a blessing to others, and anytime that opportunity comes your way, seize it.

For example, it’s Christmas season, a time of joy, merriment, and celebration. But there’re some who aren’t able to celebrate, not because they don’t want to, but because they just don’t have the wherewithal. Some can’t even afford a decent meal at this time; yet, it’s Christmas. God wants you to remember such people and help them. If you have to seek them out to help them, do so.

You may also want to find out about corporate endeavours in your local church geared towards helping the poor and needy in the inner cities, and be a vital part of it. Give others a reason to celebrate. Let others benefit from your prosperity. God has made you rich, and given you more than enough for yourself and to be able to help others.

The Lord wants you to be a blessing. His grace abounds in your life; acknowledge it; use it for good works. Share what you have. Look around in your place of work, your street, and especially your local church and find someone you can lend a helping hand. If you don’t find one, meet your Pastor and ask him or her; you’ll be connected with someone to whom the Lord can make you a blessing this Yuletide season.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for blessing me so abundantly, and making me a blessing! You’ve made me great, and a lifter of many. I’m guided by your Spirit always, to identify the opportunities to be a blessing to those in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with [his] hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

Proverbs 3:27-28 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do [it]. 28 Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come again, and to morrow I will give; when thou hast it by thee.

Romans 12:13 NIV Share with the Lord's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 5 & Joel 1-3

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 12:11-17 & Micah 3-4

#TALKINGSESSION

13TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the opportunity and ability to influence those in my sphere of contact with the power of the Spirit. I thank you for your blessings and extraordinary provisions in my life. I live to honour you alone, by dedicating my whole life to the expansion of your kingdom.

I thank you because you have given me authority over the devil and his cohorts. The victory of Jesus over the devil and the entire host of darkness was for my sake. The enemy has no place in my home, in my body, my finances or anywhere around me, in the Mighty Name of Jesus! Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: YEAR OF JUBILEE.

MEMORISE:

Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. Psalm 124:7

READ: Leviticus 25:10-13

10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.

11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.

12 For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.

13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.

The year of Jubilee is a year of liberation or freedom from oppression and servitude. The word “Jubilee” is derived from the Hebrew word jobel, meaning “ram’s horn”, because a ram’s horn is used as a trumpet to announce the beginning of the year of jubilee. It is a year when slaves are released and debts forgiven unconditionally, amongst the Israelites. Describing the tenets of this ordinance, Leviticus 25:39-41 says:

“And if thy brother that dwelleth by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee; thou shalt not compel him to serve as a bondservant: But as an hired servant, and as a sojourner, he shall be with thee, and shall serve thee unto the year of jubile. And then shall he depart from thee, both he and his children with him, and shall return unto his own family, and unto the possession of his fathers shall he return.”

Under the New Testament, we experience Jubilee when we surrender our lives to Jesus. An encounter with Jesus is the fulfillment of Jubilee in its fullness. He is our Kinsman-Redeemer who came to redeem us from the slavery which our spiritual poverty has imprison us in. The spirit of life in Jesus Christ sets us free from the law of sin and death (Romans 8:2). Jesus paid the price, repaid all our debts and freed us from every form of bondage we were under through His death on the cross and His resurrection on the third day after His death. Through His work of salvation, we have access to a rest that is found only in Him. For those who have not experienced this rest, Jesus is calling out to you today, saying:

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Whoever, wants to experience genuine and complete freedom must come to Jesus Christ. He is the one who is able to grant all-round freedom: physically, spiritually and mentally. Beloved, if you are experiencing genuine Jubilee from the Lord, I congratulate you. However, if you know you are not experiencing complete freedom, today is the day of salvation. You need to decide today to surrender all that concerns you to Him and commit to living according to his will, and you will begin to experience the total freedom that He gives.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, I thank You for the freedom You have given me through Christ, please grant me grace to walk n this liberty forever in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Daniel 11-12

John 11:1-27

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 3: WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY SINS?

1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

o Refrain:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

2. For my cleansing this I see,
For my pardon this my plea,

3. Nothing can for sin erase
Naught of works, ‘tis all of grace,

4. This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,
Good morning Brothers and Sisters....TODAY IS THURSDAY December 2018 DAY 13 of ODM devotional booklet for the Champions:

TOPIC: PRESS ON! PRESS ON! PRESS ON!
( PHILIPPIANS 3:7-16).

Welcome to today’s devotional hour! You can start small and end big, but you can never remain small and end big. Keep desiring to press on, despite the difficulties or obstacles. You cannot get better things until you do bigger things. So no matter how this year 2018 has been, press on from where you are and from what you have achieved to your next level.

To be humble over a little is no virtue! True humility is humility in spite of greatness! Press on to greater heights! Initiate a new thing every day! You either change things for the better or they change for the worse! Refuse to be stagnant! Doing the same thing over and again does not keep you on the same level. It relegates (demotes) you to a lower level.

What a man needs to do is to put in continuous effort to achieve more or else he will achieve less. Put in more effort to pray or else, you will get drier as the year ends! Put in more effort to read the Word or else, you will drop lower due to the hustle and bustle of the end of year. Apply the principle of “No to stagnation” to your life daily!
As a pastor/ elder, determine to dig more into the depth of the Word. Close with this bombshell: “There was a very cautious man, who never laughed, played, risked, sang or prayed ‘big’ prayers. And when one day he passed away, his insurance was denied. For since he never really lived they claimed, he never really died.”

Paul said: “I press on.” Do the same, for until you press, you cannot impress your generation! Press on! Hold on and din in! Your best days are ahead! Oh, I see them!

ODM IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS/ NEW YEAR GIFT!
Give out the 2019 ODM/ “War Against Haman -14” copies to souls! I see you moving from STORY TO GLORY for every copy given out! Amen and amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led now.

1. Thank God for the Word and pray on it as has affected your life and ministry today.

2. You are much more than you are! Ask for the grace to aim higher than where you are and risk more.

3. Ask for the grace to press on; grace to take bigger decisions as 2018 ends and 2019 begins.

4. I scatter every END-OF- YEAR-EVIL NEWS in Jesus name.

5. Pray as led on any other issue(s).

6. O Lord, by Your power, turn men into a star and accelerate my testimony hour (Pray it for 2 days).

7. Help a soul to do the 21-days fasting programme of next month! Sow ODM into other lives as a Christmas/ New Year gift!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)

THURSDAY,"DECEMBER 13, 2018

SCRIPTURE": And Elijah the Tishbite,"who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word. 1 Kings 17":1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Let prayer become an attitude instead of an action,"an atmosphere instead of an incidence.

Prayer is a tool for Divine preservation. It is instrumental to the preservation of life and destiny. The lifestyle of prayer is a guarantee for the preservation of life and destiny.

Just as darkness cannot overcome light, so, prayerful people are not easily wastable. One example of a prayerful personality in Scriptures was Elijah. A major identity of Elijah was the identity of prayer. Elijah could not be killed by King Ahab and his wife, Jezebel; he enjoyed so much preservation that he went to Heaven bodily without tasting death.

To have an identity of prayers is to have the security of the future.
Now, one way in which prayer preserves is that prayer establishes the prayerful in the Presence of God. Prayerful people carry unmistakable Divine presence. When you are around them, you feel God.

So, prayer establishes you in the Presence of God and the Presence of God is a defence for life and destiny (Psalm 91":1-2). The Presence of God is a preservative of life and destiny. Prayer keeps you beyond the reach of harm because places of high authority are places of high security.
Beloved,"my counsel is, let prayer become an attitude instead of an action, an atmosphere instead of an incidence. Let your heart be in a permanent mood of hunger for God.

REMEMBER THIS": Let prayer become an attitude instead of an action; an atmosphere instead of an incidence.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Be a praying Christian.

2. Separate yourself from everything that would distract your prayer and devotion to God.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for more hunger for You. Help me to be more committed and devoted to You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": PRAYER AND PRESERVATION.

QUOTE: Those who pray to God are never preys for the devil. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 15:1 to 16:36,"Romans 1":18 to 32,"Psalm 10":1 to 15,"Proverbs 19": 6 to 7.

AMAZING FACT: Venus is the hottest planet in our solar system.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 13/12/1835 – American clergyman and composer Phillips Brooks was born in Boston, Massachusetts. He wrote the lyrics for the popular Christmas Carol, O Little Town of Bethlehem.
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Thursday, December 13, 2018

TOPIC: AGENTS OF DISCOURAGEMENT

Read: Psalm 43:1-5
[1]Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.[2]For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?[3]O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.[4]Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.[5]Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

MEMORISE: For You are the God of my strength; Why do You cast me off? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? (Psalm 43:2).

EXPOSITION

It is often easy to trace discouragement back to its apparent cause, such as a criticism at work or a relationship issue. But there can be subtle, less obvious factors that are valuable to understand. So let us look at some spiritual components this day:

Satan: He is our arch-enemy and the primary instigator. His purpose is to have us lose heart, think poorly of ourselves, and focus only on the negative.

An area of weakness: When the devil has a stronghold in our lives, such as a tenacious habit, he can use it to discourage us. This can be especially disheartening because it feels as if we cannot escape his grip, no matter what we do.
Unanswered prayer: When some people receive “no” or “not now” for answer to their prayers, they can choose to lose hope or be discouraged. Sadly, some people will quit praying altogether.
Prayelessness: Failure to understand God’s sovereignty and timing can lead to this tragic result. When He answers prayer in an unexpected way, some believers are so taken aback or irritated that they give up on praying altogether. However, cutting off communication with the Lord is a sure way to move into deeper discouragement.

The sense that you cannot please God: This is a tragic consequence of work-based faith wherein we believe God’s favour is tied to our good works. What a misguided error! Our Father’s love is based on His own grace, not our deeds.
It can be surprising to realize that these spiritual factors may be adding to our discouragement and further draining our joy and energy. Identifying these causes is crucial, even if the process in painful. Once we clearly identify the problem, we can begin to learn how to avoid or correct these trouble areas.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every devices of Satan to discourage me, catch the fire of God, in Jesus’ name.

2. Everyone that discouragement had drained their joy and energy, Lord, come to their aid, today, for total restoration.

3. Every stronghold of devil on my life, be set ablaze by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Hosea 3 -7
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM