The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 12th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 12TH DECEMBER.

FULLY SELF-SUFFICIENT.

And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation] (2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC).

I made up my mind many years ago to walk in the fullness of the blessings of the scripture above, and I’ve been living in it ever since. It’s the life Christ has given us. Under all circumstances, and whatever the need is, we’re supposed to be fully self-sufficient, requiring no aid or support! Sadly, this hasn’t been the experience of many, because most have never been taught, while some haven’t dared to believe it.
Don’t settle for a beggarly life. You’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ. Everything the Father owns belongs to you; think and live as one who truly owns the world, for you truly do. God has made you self-sufficient, requiring no aid or support.

The Greek word for “sufficiency” is “autarkeia,” from where we get Autarchy, an economic system of self-sufficiency. This is what we have in Christ. If you’d learn to activate this life, you’d live in absolute prosperity.

Your success in life isn’t dependent on circumstances. Think about it: Does God need help? Does He need supply, aid or support from anywhere? Of course not! Being His children, He expects us to come to this understanding.

Even if you’re already advanced in years; in your old age, you can still be in prosperity. He says, “If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures” (Job 36:11). This is the life He’s given us; one of superabundance, where you possess enough for every good work and charitable donation. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

God has made all grace—every favour and earthly blessing—come to me in abundance, so that always, and under all circumstances and whatever the need, I’m self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation! I’ll never be broke in my life, for all things are mine! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 3:21-22 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.
Psalm 16:6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant [places]; yea, I have a goodly heritage.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 4 & Hosea 11-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 12:1-10 & Micah 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION

12TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Dear Father, I thank you for the Holy Spirit, my teacher, my guide and my keeper; the Father that dwells in me! I am a success, a victor and a champion for life, by the Holy Spirit who lives in me and performs wonders through me .

I acknowledge and take advantage of His presence in my life, and nothing is impossible to me. I am a partaker of the divine nature. I live in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ. I am joined to the Lord and that makes me impregnable and more than a conqueror, winning everyday by your grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 12TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: QUALIFIED FOR DIVINE COMMENDATION?

MEMORISE:

Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Revelation 3:11

READ: 1 Corinthians 9:24-27

24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.

26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

27 But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Imagine that a family goes on vacation for a couple of month, locking up their entire house. They eventually return home, only to meet workers and artisans going in and out of their house- some cleaning windows, some fixing electrical appliances and others painting the walls. The family will be shocked because they did not instruct anyone to work in their house. What would you do if this happens to you? I assume you would immediately call the police to assist in getting these intruders out of your house. The same thing needs to happen in the Church of God, as many workers there are intruders. This is the reason why the Lord said in Matthew 7:22-23:

“Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.”

In today’s Bible reading, the Holy Spirit reveals to us the character of those who will receive divine commendation, saying:

“And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:”

To receive heaven’s commendation on the day of reckoning, you must be temperate in all things and run your course with certainty of purpose. Being temperate means being moderate and self-controlled, while to be certain is to be sure-minded and serious. In contrast to this, the attitude of “beating the air” is common place in our churches today. We have people who teach on missions but who don’t go on missions. Some teach on evangelism but do not go out to evangelize. Others are orators who can get money from the stingiest of persons, but they themselves are not givers. We need to be mindful of our ways so that we don’t end up being disappointed on theday of reckoning. Learn from Apostle Paul and apply the secret he reveals in 1 Corinthians 9:27 to your life:

“But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.”

May you not miss your divine commendation at the end of your life in Jesus’ Name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please open my eyes to areas of my life where I am not temperate or sure-minded in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Daniel 9-10

John 10:22-42

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 5: I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS

1. I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

2. The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;
The world behind me, the cross before me;

3. Though none go with me, still I will follow;
Though- none go with me, still I will follow;
Though none go with me, still I will follow;

4. My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;
My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

5. Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
Will you decide now to follow Jesus?
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

WEDNESDAY,"DECEMBER 12, 2018

SCRIPTURE": And even when you do ask you don't get it because your whole aim is wrong – you want only what will give you pleasure. James 4:3 (TLB)

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When God’s principles are upheld,"His products are accessed.

It is true that many people engage in prayers. However, it is not every prayer that is answered by God. Many people realize that their prayers are not being answered, and in their frustration, they begin to think that God is either partial or selective in His dealings with humanity.

The truth remains that God is not a Respecter of persons; He is a Respecter of principles. When God’s principles are upheld, His products are accessed; when God’s principles are violated, His products are forfeited. Many times, when prayers are not answered, God’s principles may have been violated.

Now, those things that violate God’s principles regarding answered prayers are called hindrances to answered prayers. One hindrance to answered prayers is the life of SELFISHNESS. Our anchor scripture says…you want only what will give you pleasure.

God is not against you enjoying pleasure, but He is concerned about the Kingdom content in your desire. Is there room for the welfare and wellbeing of other human beings in your desire? Are your prayer requests all about yourself? Some people only ask God for things so they can brag about them to other people. God hates self-centredness. When you ask for financial resources, is it for the propagation of the gospel of the Kingdom? How many people would benefit from your wealth?

Beloved, when you pray, connect your requests to the benefits of the Kingdom and humanity; you would be shocked to see how God would deck your life with His blessings.
REMEMBER THIS": When God’s principles are upheld,"His products are accessed.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Do not pray for yourself only; make intercessions for God’s Kingdom,"the nation and others a continual assignment.

2. When making demands from God, let the Kingdom of God be your major focus. RF": Samuel’s mother (1 Samuel 1:11).

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to be selfless. Open my eyes, Lord, to see the needs of people and pray for them accordingly, in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": HINDRANCES TO ANSWERED PRAYERS.

QUOTE: Prayer deepens your intimacy with God. As you press into God at the place of prayer,"you begin to see things from the level of God.

Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING": 1 Chronicles 12:19 to 14:17,"Romans 1":1 to 17,"Psalm 9":13 to 20,"Proverbs 19":4 to 5.
AMAZING FACT: A day on Venus lasts longer than a year on earth.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 12/12/1808 – First Bible Society was organized and known as the Bible Society of Philadelphia.
Today's SOD - 2018-12-12
TOPIC: HINDRANCES TO ANSWERED PRAYERS
(FROM THE DECEMBER 2018 EDITION OF THE SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE)
WEDNESDAY,"DECEMBER 12, 2018
SCRIPTURE": And even when you do ask you don't get it because your whole aim is wrong – you want only what will give you pleasure. James 4:3 (TLB)
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When God’s principles are upheld,"His products are accessed.
It is true that many people engage in prayers. However, it is not every prayer that is answered by God. Many people realize that their prayers are not being answered, and in their frustration, they begin to think that God is either partial or selective in His dealings with humanity.
The truth remains that God is not a Respecter of persons; He is a Respecter of principles. When God’s principles are upheld, His products are accessed; when God’s principles are violated, His products are forfeited. Many times, when prayers are not answered, God’s principles may have been violated.
Now, those things that violate God’s principles regarding answered prayers are called hindrances to answered prayers. One hindrance to answered prayers is the life of SELFISHNESS. Our anchor scripture says…you want only what will give you pleasure.
God is not against you enjoying pleasure, but He is concerned about the Kingdom content in your desire. Is there room for the welfare and wellbeing of other human beings in your desire? Are your prayer requests all about yourself? Some people only ask God for things so they can brag about them to other people. God hates self-centredness. When you ask for financial resources, is it for the propagation of the gospel of the Kingdom? How many people would benefit from your wealth?
Beloved, when you pray, connect your requests to the benefits of the Kingdom and humanity; you would be shocked to see how God would deck your life with His blessings.

REMEMBER THIS": When God’s principles are upheld,"His products are accessed.

ASSIGNMENTS":

1. Do not pray for yourself only; make intercessions for God’s Kingdom,"the nation and others a continual assignment.

2. When making demands from God, let the Kingdom of God be your major focus. RF": Samuel’s mother (1 Samuel 1:11).

PRAYER: O Lord,"I ask for the grace to be selfless. Open my eyes, Lord, to see the needs of people and pray for them accordingly, in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": HINDRANCES TO ANSWERED PRAYERS.

QUOTE: Prayer deepens your intimacy with God. As you press into God at the place of prayer,"you begin to see things from the level of God. Culled from PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING": 1 Chronicles 12:19 to 14:17,"Romans 1":1 to 17,"Psalm 9":13 to 20,"Proverbs 19":4 to 5.
AMAZING FACT: A day on Venus lasts longer than a year on earth.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 12/12/1808 – First Bible Society was organized and known as the Bible Society of Philadelphia.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: WEDNESDAY 12TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: SATAN & CO LTD – Part 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 4:16-30

Vs. 29 and Vs. 30 of today’s scripture are like arrowheads of war – “And rose up, and thrust Him out of the city, and led Him unto the brow (OR EDGE) of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast Him down headlong. But He passing through the midst of them went Him way.” Despite the MASSIVE CROWD ATTEMPT to kill the LORD before His CALVARY-APPOINTED hour, they could not kill Him. Oh, that you LORD for the power of DIVINE LIMITS and BOUNDARIES! Thank you LORD that satan and his cohorts have been nick-named, “SATAN & CO LTD.” Yes, that is the name of the “registered company” through which they operate to do evil business! They are LIMITED by divine SHARES and EQUITY!

Wow! Hear this: Until the LORD says it is your day of death, no evil bullet, hired assassin, witch, wizard, enemy, scandal, plane crash, home accident, road crash, etc, can kill you! ALL these events have been given a LIMIT/BOUNDARY over you and because the ONE on your inside could not be killed before His time, YOU TOO CANNOT BE KILLED OR HURT BEFORE YOUR GOD-

APPOINTED TIME! Hear this again: No allowed battle can demote you or stop you! EVERY BATTLE HAS A LIMIT IT CAN GO CONCERNING YOUR PAIN OR HURT! No gang-up can pull you down! EVERY SCANDAL HAS A LIMIT!

Every financial attack has a limit! Every betrayal has a limit! The betrayal or disappointment that will not lead to your promotion has a LIMIT it can go concerning your destiny/life’s journey! Satan is not omnipotent or omniscient! He is LIMITED! He is not INFINITE! He is FINITE! He is not the ALMIGHTY! There is only one ALMIGHTY and He lives within you. Satan may be crafty, but there is only one ALL-WISE God and He has placed satan UNDER YOUR FEET – as your footstool! 
Hallelujah! So, no matter how 2018 has been, have faith in God! Your latter end, your 2019, will be too awesome beyond words! Amen and amen!
_ODM IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR GIFT!_
_Give out the 2019 ODM/“War Against Haman – 14” copies to souls! I see you moving from STORY TO GLORY for every copy given out! Amen and amen!_

PRAYER POINTS:

Take a song of victory now.
1. In your own swords, pray about today’s word as led now!

2. Satan, you have been EXPOSED! You have a LIMIT and a BOUNDARY you cannot cross concerning my life and ministry! You are finite and not infinite! You are wise but not ALL-WISE; you are not ALMIGHTY! You are UNDER MY FEET! Therefore I command your plans and devices to S-C-A-T-T-E-R in Jesus name.

3. I decree: No trial will tie me down; no satanic weapon will hurt me! Every allowed trial or battle is for my promotion and greater glory in Jesus name.

4. Pray in Tongues now concerning your destiny!

5. Pray concerning today and concerning any battle affecting your peace!

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

TOPIC: VICTORY OVER DISCOURAGEMENT

Read: Psalm 40:1-5

MEMORISE: He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps (Psalm 40:2).

EXPOSITION

Discouragement is a common problem. Yesterday, it may start with divided mind, but can easily lead to shifting blame on others and anger. Sadly, its effects do not stop there. For one thing, if you regard the one who disappointed you as the cause of all your troubles, you might yourself or even end the relationship. On top of that, when disappointments are allowed to build up without resolution, your sense of self-worth could be damaged. This could deliver a blow to your life, ministry and relationships, since no one likes being around critical and negative individuals.

A dangerous drift in your spiritual walk is the ultimate consequence of discouragement. God will seem distant, uncaring, or perhaps even absent because you have built such high walls around yourself. Things that were once cornerstones in your lifelike worship, Bible study, and prayer-easily fall by the wayside. Before long, you will be surrounded only by your disappointments and negativity, unable to see anything of positive value at all.

Discouragement can eat away at a believer’s relationship and productivity. Do not allow disappointments to build up and take such a toll on your life. Psalm 40:2 is a wonderful reminder that the heavenly Father can lift you out of the miry clay and set (your) feet upon a rock making (your) footsteps firm. Let your discouragement motivate you to turn to the Lord, the one who can put a new song in (your) mouth- a song of praise to Him (v. 3).

PRAYER POINTS

1. As many as are experiencing moments of great disappointment and discouragement, Lord come to their aid and deliver them completely.

2. Lord, lift me out of the miry clay and set my feet upon Your Rock, making my footsteps firm.

3. Lord, bring healing and comfort to every believer who is passing through difficult moments of devastation.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Daniel 12 & Hosea 1- 2

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM