The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 11th December
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 11TH DECEMBER.

PRAYING CORRECTLY.

And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you (John 16:23).

You should have results every time you pray. God asked us to pray because He wants to answer our prayers, but we must pray correctly. There’re some simple rules of prayer; basic fundamental principles that, if not applied, you’ll be praying amiss.

For example, in the New Testament, we pray in the Name of Jesus. We don’t ask Jesus for anything; we don’t pray to Him. You can tell Him how much you love Him, and give thanks to the Father, in His Name, but we don’t pray to Jesus, in the Name of Jesus; that’d be wrong. When we pray, we stand in the stead of Jesus; we’re taking His place. So, we can’t be praying to Him in His Name, or while standing in His stead; that won’t make any spiritual sense.

Furthermore, we pray knowing that we’re the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Our righteousness gives us a right or guarantee of hearing with God. This is what makes our prayers effectual and effective. James 5:16 (AMPC) says, “…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” Thus, prayer in the New Testament is geared to effecting changes. When there’re challenges, we can make power available in prayer—power for change!

Jesus said, “…men ought always to pray, and not to faint” (Luke 18:1). That means pray always, and don’t give up, because when you pray, you make power available for the works of righteousness; you effect definite changes in the realm of the spirit to your advantage. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the privilege and opportunity of prayer. Thank you for the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus, and experience extraordinary results every day. I live triumphantly today by the power of your Word, and ability of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

John 16:24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

John 14:13-14 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it].

James 5:17-18 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 3:7-22 & Hosea 7-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 11:11-19 & Jonah 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

11TH DECEMBER.

KINDLY SAY THIS WORDS OUT LOUD.

Blessed Father, I thank you for giving me an extraordinary life in Christ; I am fulfilled, joyful, and excited about my life, which you’ve adorned with your beauty, glory, and righteousness. I am established by your grace, in the path of greatness, because I live by your Word. I’ve become a dispenser of the unsearchable riches of Christ.

You’ve made me a light to the nations, and I shine brightly in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. Through me, your wisdom is manifested, your grace is showcased, and the love of Christ is demonstrated to my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 11TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: OPERATING ON THE RIGHT SIDE.

MEMORISE:

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalm 119:105

READ: John 21:3-12

3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.

4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.

5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.

6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.

8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.

9 As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.

10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.

11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

12 Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.

The story narrated in today’s Bible reading contains some vital lessons for those who desire not to live in failure and frustration. From this story, we discover that our Lord Jesus Christ can choose to be humorous sometimes. Asking a group of frustrated fishermen whether they had food was a dose of humor from the Lord in order to change the gloomy atmosphere of failure that had enveloped the disciples. As a gesture of gratitude for being of great service to me, I once gave a small gift to a young man to pass on to his children at home. Unknown to me, this young man had no child since he got married. The Lord turned the gift into a prophetic tool, because by the time I was visiting that country the following year, the miracle child this young man had been waiting for had come. I decree that God will spice up your life with pleasant humor today in Jesus’ Name. When the Lord asked the disciples whether they had caught anything, He was also teasing them with His question because they were no long supposed to be in the fishing business. You will recall that in Luke 5:10, He had already said to Peter, in the presence of some of these disciples, that from that moment he would be catching men and not fish. Peter and his team failed because they were operating on the wrong side of their destiny.

It would not be out of place to be puzzled by Jesus’ instruction to His disciples in john 21:6 when He said “Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find”. This instruction should not be seen as symbolic, because there was nothing at the other side of the ship. Immediately the disciples cast their net on the right side as instructed, they caught a multitude of fish. Beloved, when you operate on the wrong side of life, you are bound to get nothing out of it. The Lord’s side is the right side of life. He said in John 14:6:

“…… I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

He is still leading men to the right side of life today through His word and the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Therefore, for you to continually stand on the right side of life, you must be addicted to the study of the Bible and be sure to listen to the Holy Spirit’s voice, guiding and leading you into all truth (John 16:13). However, having experienced the right side of life, it would be disastrous to abandon it for the wrong side of self-will. Jesus committed the work of the ministry to Simeon Peter, but he and his team went fishing instead. What did they get out of their efforts? Nothing! Nevertheless, the compassionate Master went ahead to prepare a delicious breakfast for His errant disciples (John 21:9). There is no form of lack on the Lord’s side. Beloved, I appeal to you to come to the Lord’s side in perfect obedience to His word today, and failure will become alien to you and your generation.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please bring me to the right side of Your purpose for my life, and cause me to begin to succeed where I have been failing.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Daniel 7-8

John 9:35-10:21

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 4: TRUST AND OBEY.

1. When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.

o Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there’s no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

2. Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

3. Not a burden we bear, not a sorrow we share,
But our toil He doth richly repay;
Not a grief or a loss, not a frown or a cross,
But is blessed if we trust and obey.

4. But we never can prove the delights of His love
Until all on the altar we lay;
For the favor He shows, for the joy He bestows,
Are for them who will trust and obey.

5. Then in fellowship sweet we will sit at His feet,
Or we’ll walk by His side in the way;
What He says we will do, where He sends we will go;
Never fear, only trust and obey.
Seed Of Destiny Daily Devotional.

TOPIC: THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR HEALING

TUESDAY,"DECEMBER 11, 2018

SCRIPTURE": But he was wounded for our transgressions,"he was bruised for our iniquities": the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You are not a sick person trying to get healed; you are the person Jesus had already healed that the devil is trying to make sick.
The knowledge of truth is key to deliverance. Truth facilitates freedom. That is why it is important to know the truth about any venture that you undertake in life. There is nothing that sets free like the truth.
It is true that there are people who got healed and after a while,"began to feel some symptoms again. This is because such people have not really grasped the truth about their healing.

Our anchor scripture tell us that …with His stripes, we are healed.
That is to say Jesus has paid the price for us on the cross of Calvary. Now, there were many stripes on Him, the result of being lashed and scourged by soldiers. Every stripe on His Body represents a category of disease or affliction, and the sum total of all the stripes represent different sicknesses, diseases and afflictions. Because of this, you are not a sick person trying to get healed; you are the person Jesus had already healed that the devil is trying to make sick. There is nothing new God is about to do concerning your healing; He has done it already.

Now, how do you receive your healing from God?

1. Through the act of thanksgiving. Always thank God for your healing (Proverbs 17":22).

2. Through positive actions. If you want to experience the reality of your healing,"do what healed people do (Luke 17":14).

3. Make positive declarations. Let the weak say I am strong (Joel 3:10). Do not dignify the infirmity with attention.

4. Ensure you are saved. Your healing is guaranteed if your salvation is confirmed. The Saviour is the same as the Healer and the Deliverer (Psalm 103:1-5).

Beloved,"believe the truth of God’s Word about your healing": By His stripes,"you are healed.

REMEMBER THIS": You are not a sick person trying to get healed; you are the person Jesus had already healed that the devil is trying to make sick.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Appreciate God for your healing and good health continually.

2. Make bold and positive declarations concerning your good health continually.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I thank You for Your sacrifice for me on the Cross of Calvary. Thank You for carrying away my sicknesses and diseases. I decree that I am totally free from sicknesses and diseases and I reject whatever the devil has put on me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR HEALING.

QUOTE: You were created and redeemed to stand out; not to die out. Culled from BE WISE AND RISE by Dr Paul Enenche
DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 11:1 to 12:18,"Acts 28":1 to 31,"Psalm 9":1-12,"Proverbs 19":1 to 3.
AMAZING FACT: The human heart beats approximately 100,"000 times a day.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 11/12/2001 - The People's Republic of China joins the World Trade Organization.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: TUESDAY 11TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: SATAN & CO LTD – Part 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 4:1-13

Vs 9 of today’s scripture says: “And he brought Him to Jerusalem and set Him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto Him, ‘If Thou be the Son of God, cast Thyself down from hence.” Note that satan could take the body of Jesus to the zenith (pinnacle) of the temple, but he was not given the PERMISSION TO PUSH HIM DOWN! SATAN HAS LIMITS CONCERNING THE EXTENT HE CAN GO concerning your life’s battles or trials! The Holy Ghost wants you to catch this emphasis again: Though satan had the power to set THE LORD upon the pinnacle of the temple, yet he had no power to cast Him down: though satan’s anger against you may be RAGING and Burning, his power is limited and bounded; he cannot do all the mischief he could, and he shall not do all he can!

Oh, the mercy of God! Another example is the example of prophet Job! God told satan – YOU HAVE A LIMIT AND A BOUNDARY concerning him! He was permitted to attack Job’s body, but he was not PERMITTED to TAKE HIS LIFE! As 2018 ends, you must always know that life and death are not in the power of the devil or any of your enemies! Note that even in temptations, satan CANNOT use FORCE to make you sin! He has a LIMIT! HE IS ALLOWED TO TEMPT YOU, BUT NOT ALLOWED TO ENFORCE THAT TEMPTATION! If you sin, it was because you decided to sin, not because SATAN FORCED you to sin! He has no such powers because he has a LIMIT he can go concerning the trials and battles you face! So, as 2018 ends, cheer up, chin up and FEAR NOT! He that is inside you is GREATER than him. Oh, I AM LET TO nickname the devil’s company as “SATAN & CO LTD.” Yes! He and his demons have LIMITS they cannot cross concerning your life, family and ministry! Therefore, HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT! Your trials will expire and satan will FLEE if you hold on! Amen!

_BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET 7 SPECIAL PROPHETIC PRAYER EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH._
_HELP PRODUCE ODM! SEE PAGE 29 OF ODM
The Living WATER - C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

*Tuesday, December 11, 2018*

*TOPIC:* UNCHECKED WEAPON*

*Read: James 1:1-4*

*MEMORISE:*

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience (James 1:2-3).

*EXPOSITION*

One of Satan’s most effective weapons is discouragement. The enemy knows that if he can destroy our courage, we will be ineffective in our attempts to accomplish anything for Christ. Let us explore the downward spiral created by this destructive force. One mark of discouragement is divided mind. This underlying distraction affects every area and decision. No matter what you are doing, it feels as if a dark cloud covers your entire life.

Discouragement also leads to the “blame game,” where it is common to feel the need to point a finger at somebody else. You may want to find fault with God because He has allowed painful circumstances in your life, or you may accuse others because of the way they treat you perhaps, you feel guilty for poor choices or past mistakes. Blame is an empty activity. No healing or restoration ever comes from trying to pin responsibility on someone else for the hardships in your life.

Anger is another common indication that a person is discouraged. When this occurs, bitterness may develop and finally comes spirit of vengeance. If you let anger grow and fester without resolution, it can easily turn into depression. The resentment can act like cancer that slowly spreads and invades every aspect of your life.

The trials described above are not what one would expect of a Christian, are they? However, they are all too evident in church. Ask the Lord to search your heart for any trace of discouragement-and to eliminate its destructive power from your life today.

*PRAYER POINTS*

1. Lord, search my heart for any trace of discouragement, and eliminate its destructive power from my life.

2. Lord, rid me of any anger in my life, today, in Jesus’ name.

3. Every satanic weapon employs to fight my faith in You, Oh Lord, let it be destroyed.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Daniel 9 -11*
*HAVE A FAVOURABLE TUESDAY......... SHALOM*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM