The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Beheads Neighbour's Son To Raise Money For His Baby's Naming Ceremony
An apprentice has brutally killed and beheaded his master's 14-year-old son in order to raise money for his child's naming ceremony.[Image: Ayodeji.jpg]
An 18-year-old man, Ayodeji Obadimeji, has reportedly beheaded the 14-year-old son of his neighbour ironically to raise money to celebrate the naming of his new born baby, NewTelegraph has reported.

It was gathered that the sad incidnt occurred at Shapati town in Ibeju-Lekki Local Government Area of Lagos State. The deceased, Joseph Makinde, was beheaded on Tuesday night.

His father, Mr. Kayode Makinde, is a wielder in whose shop Ayo works as an apprentice. The suspected killer is said to be a close friend of Joseph’s elder brother.

Ayo was alleged to be desperately in need of money for the naming ceremony of his new child slated for today.

According to Kayode, on Tuesday, one of his friends, identified as Femi, sent Joseph to withdraw some money from a nearby POS terminal.

He said: “On Tuesday, about 8.30p.m., Joseph was doing his homework when my friend, Femi, called and sent him to go and get money for him at Point of Sales Terminal (POS) in the community. It was just a few poles away from my house.”

Kayode and Femi became worried when after 30 minutes, Joseph was yet to return.

“I began to look for Joseph. He doesn’t usually stay outside late. My friend and I continued the search, until we ran into a police patrol team. But we never knew that the police had an encounter with two young men who they caught with a human head that same night,” the distraught father said.

Kayode added that one of the policemen asked them what they were searching for, but he replied that his son went to collect money from POS and had not yet returned.

He said: “The policemen told me to go and sleep but I told them I couldn’t sleep because I was looking for my son. They said I should follow them.”

Kayode and the police team got to the police post at Shapati junction on Epe Expressway, the leader of the patrol team asked them for the age of the boy and he replied 14 years old.

Kayode added: “The leader of the team informed us that the police ran into some boys. He gave a number to call; it was that of the Divisional Police Officer in charge of Elemoro Police Division, Bogije, Ibeju-Lekki. The DPO told me that the patrol team came from outside the station. When they arrived, they brought the dead body of my child saying it was unfortunate that the boy was dead. Police said they caught the boys yesterday and they confessed that they took my son to an uncompleted building and beheaded him.”

Following a police raid yesterday, Joseph’s body was recovered from the uncompleted building while Kayode’s friend, Femi, had been also arrested for interrogation as a prime suspect.

The state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), CSP Chike Oti, confirmed the incident. The PPRO said Ayo carried out the murder in conjunction with his elder brother.

He said: “On 27th day of November, 2018 about 5.30p.m., a team of Anti-Kidnapping personnel of the Lagos State Police Command, on routine patrol between Ajah/Epe Expressway, apprehended two brothers, namely Ayodeji Obadimeji, aged 18 years and Saheed Obadimeji, aged 19 years of Tunde Balogun Street, Shapati, Ibeju-Lekki, in possession of a fresh human head.
“On interrogation, they confessed that Sodiq Abefe contracted them to provide him with a human head at the cost of N200,000, hence they lured the victim by sending him to buy Coca-Cola drinks for them and when he brought the drinks to them, they held him and cut off his head with a knife.”

Although Kayode told our correspondent that Joseph was 14, Oti gave his age as 10 years.

The PPRO added that the torso had been recovered from an uncompleted building located at Shapati and effort was being made to arrest Abefe who allegedly contracted the siblings to commit the heinous crime.

Oti said the Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, had directed that the case be handed over to the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID), Panti, Yaba, for further investigation.

He said: “The CP Lagos reiterated his earlier warnings to criminals to repent or relocate from the state or regret the consequence of their action.”
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBNaija stars, Gedoni and Khafi welcome their first child, a baby boy Edoman 0 811 08-23-2021, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  I shot her because she refused to give us money on time - leader of four-man robbery Edoman 0 720 08-14-2021, 07:03 AM
  Tyson Fury becomes dad for sixth time as wife Paris gives birth to a baby girl Edoman 0 759 08-09-2021, 03:39 PM
  POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer Edoman 0 705 08-05-2021, 06:51 AM
  Zubby Michael: "I Am The Biggest Nollywood Actor, I Don't Launder Money" Edoman 0 742 07-12-2021, 11:00 PM
  Man shares photo from polyamorous girlfriend's baby shower; says he and girlfriend's Edoman 0 614 07-07-2021, 02:52 PM
  Nigerian woman found love at 47, married at 48 and gave birth to a baby boy(photo) Edoman 0 793 06-29-2021, 11:52 AM
  24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave Edoman 0 627 06-24-2021, 11:58 PM