The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sen. Magnus Abe Lacks Political Intelligence - APC Senatorial Candidate
[Image: magnus-abe.jpg]

Oji Ngofa, the All Progressives Congress (APC) senatorial candidate for Rivers south-east, says the feud between Magnus Abe,incumbent senator in the district, and Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, is unnecessary.

Abe and Amaechi fell out because of the senator’s governorship ambition.

Commenting on the feud between both men, Ngofa, who is Nigeria’s Ambassador to the Netherlands, claimed Abe lacks political intelligence.

He said he stopped supporting Abe for almost a decade, saying he cannot support anyone that creates disunity in the leadership of the party.

He added that Abe had benefited immensely from the party, asking why he could not shelve his ambition for the party’s unity.

“I think that essentially it’s power play, nothing out of normal politicking, that is what is happening in our party in the state,” Ngofa said in an interview.

“But I think that from my point of view that Senator Abe has demonstrated crass lack of political intelligence…

“This unnecessary political fight has been exacerbated by ego, malice and a feeling of entitlement as well as a tinge of messianic complex by my brother Sen. Magnus Abe. Given the love and friendship I witnessed between him and the leader (Amaechi), his behavior is completely unnecessary.

“And I did tell Sen. Abe that I did not think that we should divide the family because of his aspiration. Because the way I see it is that he has a right to aspire, nobody is challenging that but I have issues with the fact that you want to upturn and destroy a system because of your own aspiration. A system that you have been part of, that Sen. Abe is one of its biggest beneficiaries, a system that you have been promoting.

“And I disagreed with that and I told him(Abe) that if he intends to pursue his ambition outside of the framework of our political family and collective interest under Amaechi’s leadership, I will not be part of it. I made it very clear to him. I have a concern with the fact that you have been part of a system that has promoted you, has given you the platform.

https://all-gists.blogspot.com/2018/12/apc-senatorial-candidate-says-magnus-abe-lacks-political-intelligence.html
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting Edoman 0 573 01-10-2021, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Edoman 0 571 12-13-2020, 11:07 AM
  End SARS: If crisis continues, no political elite should feel safe – Hon Yusuf Edoman 0 544 10-23-2020, 02:36 PM
  Lagos Senatorial Bye Election: Gbadamosi Alleges Attempted Assassination Edoman 0 591 10-12-2020, 01:59 PM
  Malami Lacks Unilateral Power To Amend Lawyers’ Professional Conduct – Akpata Edoman 0 563 09-13-2020, 08:12 PM
  Falana- Military court lacks power to try soldiers who allegedly killed policemen Edoman 0 653 07-06-2020, 01:30 PM
  Okorocha in-law Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic Edoman 8 4,044 06-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Last Post: activefollowers
  Akwa Ibom state government slashes salaries of political appointees by 20% Edoman 0 641 05-19-2020, 10:46 PM