The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $postsdone - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 867 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14863 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14864 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14876 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15001 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15600 - Line: 867 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15600 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1576 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1578 buildtree
/showthread.php 879 buildtree
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14864 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 14876 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 15001 - Line: 1576 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 880 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 33 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 33 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $multipage - Line: 65 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 65 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEASON (2) Shades Of Lust Episode 1-24
Episode 19

Kelvin’s side of the story continues

I caressed and kissed Emanuella for some seconds before getting control of my emotions, softly I pushed her off me.

‘’I’m sorry, I have to leave’’ I stammered. She looked down and backed me, perhaps out of embarrassment or something else.

‘’I guess we got carried away right?’’ she breathed slowly.

‘’yea and I have to leave now. I will call you later’’ I replied and headed towards the bedroom door.

‘’stop’’ she suddenly breathed, grabbing my hand. I stopped and stared at her curiously.

‘’how about Jessica’s story?, are you not interested anymore?’’ she asked softly. I shrugged, breathing heavily.

‘’I will call you when I get home. We can arrange another date but for now I have to go’’ I replied with a smile while she softly released my hand.

‘’alright then, I will wait for your call’’ she muttered with resignation. I nodded, turned and left without another word.
However as I drove home that fateful evening, I couldn’t help but imagine all I would have done with her body using the opportunity I had. Her succulent lips, b00bs, as.s and body just couldn’t get out of my head. I really had the urge of going back to her to finish what we started. I badly felt like having rough s-x with her. She just had the kind of body I needed to release all tensions in me with one great eruption.
I couldn’t just get her out of my mind that evening and somehow I felt I messed up by running away like a coward instead of tasting all she offered with great energy.

On getting to my house, I met Jessica in the sitting room probably waiting for me.

‘’hi dear’’ I greeted, drew close and pecked her, quickly remembering her behavior that pushed me out of the house earlier.

‘’where went you?. You were with a woman huh?. You smell so different’’ she suddenly flared up, sitting up with a worried look. I stared back at her with great guilt as I quickly wondered if she was pulling my legs or simply asking something she was very sure of.

‘’what do you mean?’’ I asked defensively.

‘’I knew it. You were with Cynthia right?. I suspected it. I knew since she showed up you haven’t been yourself. You have been trying to make up with her. Just smell yourself. Her stench is all over you’’ she shouted, stood up and headed to the bedroom. I just didn’t know what to do or say that moment. I never expected such outburst from her neither did I expect her to accuse Cynthia of anything.

She soon showed up at the sitting room once again, this time around she was dressed up like someone on her way out.

‘’this rubbish stops today. Cynthia must pay for all the pain she is causing me. She will face me tonight’’ she shouted as she headed towards the door, forcing me to stop her by grabbing her left hand.

‘’where do you think you are going?. I hope your head is still okay?. I left the house because of you earlier, because of your character. You weren’t talking to me, you were acting strange and I had to leave to cool the anger in me. I’m now back home and what did I get from you?. Accusation. What made you think that I still have something to do with Cynthia?. Someone that will gladly kill me with any chance she gets huh?. So where the hell are you going?. You served me no lunch today and instead of serving my dinner you are heading out on a silly mission.’’ I shouted at her with all my strength. She bit her lips for some seconds, drew back and slapped me, totally taking me by surprise.

‘’don’t try lying to me Kelvin. If you weren’t with Cynthia who then were you with?. The scent coming from your body, from your shirt belongs to no other person than Cynthia. I’m very sure of that because the scent is distinctively familiar’’ she pushed on.
I couldn’t believe she slapped me. I just felt like hitting her back but something held me.

‘’Cynthia is only trying to get back at me but she doesn’t know that I’m ready for her. I know all the tricks and she just stepped on a very dangerous snake. Just get the f.uck out of my way’’ she hissed, walked past me and headed out of the sitting room.
A minute later, I heard the sound of her car as she drove out of my compound. I couldn’t help but imagine where she was exactly going to that very moment because I believed she really didn’t know where Cynthia was currently living or does she?..

I tried calling Cynthia’s old line to warn her but it was switched off. I was left with no choice than to stay back at home and wait for Jessica to return. Unfortunately she never returned that night.

Episode 20

Jude’s side of the story continues

I got a call early Wednesday morning from my lawyer to quickly meet him at Concorde hotel. His voice sounded very strange and distant as if something terrible had happened. I abandoned everything I was doing that morning and quickly headed over to the hotel to meet him, my heart pounding furiously like never before.
On getting to the hotel, my fears were instantly confirmed the moment my eyes fell on him. He looked so shaken like someone who just had an encounter with a ghost.

‘’good morning, what’s up?’’ I asked anxiously.

‘’barrister Clems was kidnapped yesterday evening on our way to his house. The kidnappers must have mistaken him for me because he was the one driving my car while I sat at the passenger’s corner.’’ He explained nervously, leaving my heart blank with the news. I couldn’t believe my ears. I instantly felt cold.

‘’What!, how did it happen?’’ I nervously asked as many thoughts raced through my head.

‘’the kidnappers blocked us in the middle of the street, just before Egbu junction, pushed me out and drove off with him. My new car and documents are all gone. I just don’t know where this leaves us. The police are already on the case and just this morning Clem’s wife called to tell me that the kidnappers used her husband’s phone to contact her. They demanded twenty million naira which we just don’t know how to get. So for now, I will be staying in this hotel until this issue is resolved’’ he explained weakly while I listened silently. I just couldn’t believe it. It sounded so strange. I somehow felt responsible.

‘’but are suspecting anyone?’’ I finally managed to ask.

‘’no, I just don’t know’’ he answered weakly.

——————————————

Kelvin’s side of the story continues from the last episode

Very early the next day (Wednesday), Jessica returned to the house without any explanation or apology. She just acted as if I had no authority to question her, and I really was too stunned. Of course I equally was very relieved to see her back in one piece but extremely curious at the same time. I badly wanted to know where she went last night and where she slept but she refused offering any explanation to me.
She simply went into the room, undressed, headed to bathroom, took her bath, dressed up and headed out without even saying good morning to me. Of course what she failed to realize was that she was giving me more reason not to marry her but it was as if she never cared anymore or perhaps she had the confidence that since her things were already in my house that our marriage was inevitable.

By 9:30am, Emmanuela called to break some news to me.

‘’hey your wife showed up at my house yesterday evening, moments after you left. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw her, I was so scared. Can you come over by 10am?, we have a lot to talk. I have some things to tell you’’ she asked quickly and out of curiosity I accepted, forgetting the ugly thing we almost did the last time we were together.

However as I was about heading to Emmanuela’s house by 9:55am, my phone rang again and it was Jude calling this time around. I quickly answered his call with a happy smile, wondering what made him to call me. Yes our relationship wasn’t really going the way I had wanted and I really was ready to do a lot to gain back his trust.

‘’hey bro good morning. I’m really not happy. I just don’t know who to call. I’m just confused’’ he complained like a little kid while the memory of the first time I promised to help him before his father’s grave flashed back in my head.

‘’talk to me Jude, what’s the matter?’’ I asked anxiously.

‘’one of my lawyers was kidnapped yesterday evening. You have to help me, you have to do something for me’’ he stammered while I gasped with disbelief, wondering what exactly I could do to help in the situation as many ideas rushed into my head.

Episode 21

‘’Jude can you please come over to the house?’’ I asked him when I finally found my voice.

‘’you mean your house?, how about Jessica?’’ he asked after a little hesitation.

‘’Jessica isn’t around at the moment, just come let’s talk’’ I answered quickly.

‘’fine I will be there in few minutes’’ he replied and hung up while I fell back on my chair and thought over the news he just broke to me.
What exactly can I do to help out in this situation?, I wondered deeply

Jude showed an hour later looking very troubled and sad. I kind of felt for him as I quickly put myself in his condition.

‘’I really feel responsible for the man’s kidnap. I just don’t know what to do now. I’m so confused’’ he cried after narrating how the lawyer was kidnapped the previous evening. I just couldn’t find my voice. Of course what was there to say? The whole news came as a big shock and surprise to me.

‘’you shouldn’t feel responsible. This isn’t a new thing in this part of the country. People get kidnapped every day; it doesn’t have anything to do with your case he was handling. Unless of course you are suggesting that Jessica had him kidnapped which you very well know isn’t possible. You saw how she washed her hands off your dad’s house?. I believe she has many issues bothering her right now and won’t really try such a thing’’ I said with a smile while he shrugged.

‘’I’m not really accusing Jessica but I kind of feel responsible because if I hadn’t returned to the country with my lawyer he wouldn’t have involved his friend who got kidnapped in his place. Yes you can still help me dig around. You have friends who can be helpful. I really can’t also rule out the possibility of Jessica’s hand being in this because anything is possible these days’’ he said seriously. I laughed.

‘’you are right bro but forget about Jessica. We were busy fighting about Cynthia’s issue yesterday and I believe she wouldn’t do a stupid thing as that’’ I quickly muttered.

‘’I have to leave now. I have to go cool my head. I haven’t been myself since I got the news’’ he suddenly added, taking me by surprise with his sudden decision to leave. He was yet to even spend up to ten minutes at my house but I kind of kept my feelings to myself.

‘’okay bro, I will dig around and get back to you’’ I promised halfheartedly.

————————————–

As soon as Jude left, I busied myself with my thoughts as I weighed the possibility of Jessica being involved in the lawyer’s kidnap. But the more I thought about it the more silly it looked to me. I was yet to see anything that linked Jessica to any crime, and for the fact that she willingly left Jude’s house without any fight was enough to vindicate her.
I was still weighing all the possibilities when my phone rang and it was Emmanuela calling once again.

‘’ain’t you coming again or not?, I just left everything waiting for you. Please don’t disappoint me’’ she asked with a slightly raised tone.

‘’I’m on my way, something popped up that delayed me’’ I answered, hung up the call and quickly headed to her house without thinking of the risk involved.

Minutes later, Emmanuella’s house

‘’so what’s up?’’ I asked as I walked into her apartment. She smiled and sat beside me while I slowly studied her, leaving my eyes on her exposed b00bs for some seconds. She just had this kind of b00bs that looked so appealing, that begged to be fondled. I swallowed hungrily as I quickly brought down my eyes.

‘’Jessica spent the night in my apartment. She complained that you are trying to make up with Cynthia and I bet she’s planning something for that girl. But I really don’t know what made her spend the night at my place. I almost fainted with fear when I saw her last night. She just was looking so mean and deadly and I believe she didn’t directly come to my place from your house’’ she explained feebly.

‘’and it’s that all you have to tell me?’’ I asked, frowning.

‘’not really’’ she breathed, smiling seductively.

‘’I know you are just looking for a big excuse not to marry Jessica and I can give you the excuse you need. She told you she was pregnant right?’’ she breathed excitedly while I stared at her, unable to say anything.

‘’what if I tell you that Jessica can never get pregnant huh?. Yes she lost her womb a long time ago after an abortion went badly’’ she added, leaving me extremely shocked.

‘’are you sure you are not lying to me?’’ I asked with great energy.

‘’I’m risking my life by talking to you. You really don’t know half of what Jessica is capable of doing. Yes you are a man, I heard you are a bad boy but you are in no way close to being as bad as my friend and only me can save you from her if we come to an agreement’’ she offered, leaving me extremely stunned.

‘’so what exactly do we need to agree on?’’ I asked faintly.

‘’first thing first. Let’s make love’’ she suddenly proposed while I drew back with disbelief. It looked so real, it looked so un-African.
A woman had never made the first move to me in my life talk more of demanding for s-x without any reservation. I couldn’t just believe it. Somehow my ego instantly swelled up. I just felt like the most eligible bachelor in town.

‘’really?”’ I stammered breathlessly.

‘’oh yea’’ she answered, licking her lips.

Episode 22

‘’you don’t know what you just asked for. I will totally destroy you oo’’ I muttered playfully. Emanuella rolled her eyes, pulled off her top and effortlessly climbed over me as if I was nothing but an old lover.

‘’then prove it’’ she demanded seductively, rubbing her hands on my chest as I quickly weighed over the consequences in my head. Of course I really can’t say that I was in any relationship at that moment since all I was looking for was just a way to get rid of Jessica. I saw myself as a free man and felt I had every right to do whatever that pleased me with Emmanuella even though she could be another devil in disguise. I truly was a bit skeptical over her motive but luckily I had condoms in my wallet to save the day.

‘’I hope you are not going to attach any emotional thing on this at the end of the day?’’ I asked curiously, but my question kind of left her frowning.

‘’what sort of question did you just ask?. You want to put me off the mood or maybe you really don’t know how to satisfy a woman huh?’’ she breathed. I scoffed, sat upright, kissed her for a while before uneasily carrying her to the bedroom with all my energy. The pretty lady was really heavier than I had expected and I before I could get to the bedroom, I was already gasping heavily for breathe.
However we still spent close to two hours in there devouring each other with no holds barred.

———————

‘’finally we did it’’ she breathed as we pulled away from each other after the energy sucking play. I closed my eyes, slowly regaining my strength while a part of me felt guilty over the deed.

‘’I will find a way to get to my friend’s head before the end of the week and by the end of the month she will be as good as a mad woman. Trust me, I know her weak points and I will use it to destroy her’’ she breathed, leaving me as curious as ever over her real reason in wanting to deal with Jessica. It really looked a bit strange that all she needed was just a s-x session with me in order to deal with her friend.

‘’seriously I believe you have other reasons for wanting to deal with Jessica?. It’s not all about trying to help me’’ I asked softly.

‘’well you still have a lot of stories to hear. As time goes you will know everything about me and about your Jessica. How about we meet tomorrow?’’ she asked.

‘’no I don’t think I will be free tomorrow. I have a business to attend to but I must confess you are very sweet’’ I breathed, kissing her. She blushed and closed her eyes. My phone rang that moment, disrupting us.

‘’hey it’s me, Cynthia’’ the caller quickly introduced herself while I quickly sat up, like someone just caught misbehaving on duty.

‘’Cynthia is this your new number” I stammered.

‘’that isn’t necessary. How fast can you get to Emmanuel college?’’ she asked.

‘’I can be there in fifteen minutes’’ I answered quickly.

‘’fine, I’m waiting. Just drive towards the back of the school when you get there’’ she muttered and hung up while I jumped out of the bed, quickly dressing up as Emmanuella strangely carried on a cold look as if she wasn’t happy I was leaving.

‘’so you are really making up with Cynthia after all. Jessica was right’’ she asked. I simply ignored her question, dressed up and rushed out of her apartment with great excitement. As I headed out to meet Cynthia, I slowly remembered the period she meant nothing to me.
What really changed my mindset towards her?’’ I couldn’t help but wonder as I reasoned that she was probably giving me the opportunity to make up with her, something I badly wanted.

—————————————

minutes later

I curiously stared at Cynthia as I approached her where she stood waiting for me, wondering why exactly she wanted us to meet there. It really looked a bit strange to me.

‘’Jessica was at my house this morning saying all sorts of rubbish. I won’t tolerate that from her anymore and next time she shows up at my house, she will end up in jail. Tell her that’’ she said with a slightly raised tone. I couldn’t actually believe she invited me there just to say those words.

‘’but how on earth did she know your house?’’ I stammered.

‘’oh you don’t even know the type of woman you are living with?. I guess you don’t even know she is a human trafficker?’’ she sneered. I couldn’t believe my ears. It just looked like a mere fabrication.
‘’ First Emmanuella told me Jessica had no womb and now Cynthia is telling me that she’s a human trafficker as well, can it all be true?’’ I wondered seriously. I took a step closer to Cynthia.

‘’I really don’t know what to say about Jessica but its pretty obvious I made a terrible mistake with her, and I will soon fix it. Yes she is still living with me because her house was truly my cousin’s and she was forced to give it back to the owner. She has nowhere else to stay at the moment. But In few days I will find a way to kick her out’’ I stammered like a little kid.

‘’good for you’’ she shrugged with lack of interest, turned and made to walk away but I quickly held her hand, stopping her instantly. She turned with a frown. Our eyes met.

‘’Cyndy I’m really very glad that you are alive. I just couldn’t believe it when you showed up at my wedding. Trust me it looked as if you spoilt things for me that day but no you saved me like you used to do in the past. Your coming back did a lot of positive things in my life’’ I confessed, hugging her tightly.

Strangely she never forcefully pushed me away nor scolded me for hugging her. Instead after few seconds, she softly broke the hug and walked away without saying anything.

Episode 23

8pm, Kelvin’s bedroom

Jessica hummed a song as she walked into my bedroom from the bathroom with a towel tied round her mid-section. I left my eyes on her as my mind quickly wandered to all I recently heard about her.

‘’d–n, could the stories all be true?’’ I wondered as I watched her drop the towel and stand unclad before the wall mirror. The more I thought of it, the more irritating her presence became.

‘’why are you staring at me like that?’’ I soon heard her ask. I quickly dropped my eyes, searching for a good topic to bring up.

‘’one of the lawyers that accompanied my cousin Jude to meet you here on Tuesday was kidnapped ’’ I slowly informed her, keenly observing her reaction.

‘’good for him, good for them’’ she muttered with lack of interest, dropping a sigh at the same time. I stared at her silently, clueless of what to make of her reaction. Of course she showed nothing but indifference, something that really left me more confused. She never displayed any deceitful shock or concern.

‘’I plan meeting our priest tomorrow for the wedding issue. You know we have to do this before my pregnancy become noticeable’’ she muttered, changing the topic while I frowned as the word pregnancy hit my ears.

‘’I’m yet to see your pregnancy test result. How are you sure about it?’’ I asked. This time around it was her turn to stare at me with great curiosity.

‘’what?’’ she sort of exclaimed with a raised tone.

‘’Jessica I’m really not sure about this anymore. I don’t want to rush this anymore. Let’s just plan for the baby. We can get married later. I also think living with you at the moment is a sin’’ I stammered, trying hard to appear polite but just like I wanted, she clearly understood the message I was trying to pass.
She simply kept quiet for a while, dressed up and sat on the bed, leaving her eyes on me.

‘’I understand we haven’t been enjoying our relationship lately and we have been quarrelling as well but that shouldn’t make you say those hurtful words to me. I don’t want to have a child outside wedlock and I equally have nowhere else to go’’ she said with a very gentle tone. But her tone and sudden change of character had no effect on me

‘’I just said my mind for now, so please do work towards it and stop making decisions on your own’’ I said seriously, sighed and faced the wall without saying another word to her. She simply sat on the bed for few minutes before leaving the room.
I never cared to check on her, nor bothered to check where she slept. Of course I had to harden my mind in order to make her very uncomfortable with me.

But unfortunately for me, very early the next day about twenty mobile policemen stormed my house without warning, taking me totally by surprise. I really couldn’t know what to make of the early morning show of force as I stared deep at the tall inspector standing at my front door. Jessica soon backed me up, by appearing by my side.

‘’we are here to search your house Mr. Kelvin and I advise you give us all the cooperation we need’’ the tall officer said with a very low tone as his eyes quickly searched my face. I couldn’t just believe my ears.

‘’for what reason are you searching my house?. You can’t just wake up a man and start searching his house’’ I demanded furiously.

‘’we are working on orders sir. A lawyer who had a new case with your family was just kidnapped. So simply allow us to search your house, we will quietly leave once we are done. If you have any problem with it, you can petition the commissioner of police’’ he said with a slightly polite tone. Of course I knew he wasn’t going to take no for an answer. He already was determined to carry on with his assignment no matter the obstacle.

‘’so you think I have something to do with the lawyer’s kidnap?’’ I stammered.

‘’if you really had nothing to do with it, you will have no reason not to allow us search your house and leave’’ he replied a cold smile.

‘’do you have any search warrant?’’ Jessica asked quickly.

‘’madam, I wouldn’t ask that question, If I were you’’ he answered her as he nodded to his men who quickly pushed through and stormed every section of my house while my heart furiously pounded with fear as I waited for them to finish up with the impromptu search.

‘’don’t worry my love, I’m calling my lawyer right away’’ Jessica assured me as she dialed a number with her phone.

Five minutes later, two policemen searching my bedroom showed up with my well hidden gun, a gun I hid perfectly well. I couldn’t believe it and the last time I even used the weapon was the night some hoodlums broke into my house the previous year.
The inspector smiled as his eyes fell on the weapon.

‘’hmmmm well, well, well, I believe this gun is yours Mr. Kelvin?. Do you have any license or permit for the firearm?’’ the tall officer asked with brightened eyes. It was very obvious he was happy his men found something to hold me. I swallowed hard, unable to say anything.

‘’you have to follow us to the station to explain your role in kidnapping barrister Clems and explain how you got the gun’’ he chuckled as his men quickly handcuffed me.

Episode 24

By 8:45am that fateful day, I was led into the state police headquarters by the policemen who surrounded me as if I was the most wanted criminal in the country. I couldn’t believe myself. I felt like crying. I felt like throwing up. Of course I knew I was in for a tough ride with the police.
Slowly I was led into an office where two officers with the rank of A.S.P were seated. Jessica was prevented from entering the office by the inspector who led the arrest.

‘’madam you have to stay outside and wait for your lawyer to show up. Allow us to do our work please’’ he breathed as he blocked her from entering the office.
I just didn’t know to react over the situation I found myself. I just felt like a cursed man. Of course things stopped going well for me the day I started sleeping with Jessica. Perhaps the curse was from her.

‘’Mr. Kelvin, this gun belongs to you right?’’ one of the senior officers asked after studying me for few seconds. I just didn’t know what to answer. I knew my comments could be used against me in future. I simply kept quiet, angering the officer.

‘’Mr. Kelvin, I believe you know what happens to kidnappers in this state?. You will rot in jail and your house demolished. Its better you help us to quickly end this case and I promise to help you as well’’ he said softly, leaving his eyes on me.

‘’I’m not a kidnapper. I’m an honest Nigerian. The gun was just to protect myself. I have been robbed countless times in my house and I had to get it for protection. I’m not the man you are looking for. I didn’t kidnap any lawyer. You are just wasting your time with me’’ I screamed desperately. The inspector quickly hit me from behind, silencing me.

‘’I think its better we put him in the cell for some hours so that he can cool off’’ the other officer suggested, putting great fear into me with his words.

‘’now can you write your statement, detailing all you know about the kidnapped lawyer and how you were arrested’’ the first officer asked. I nodded quickly.

‘’yes I can’’ I breathed.

‘’good, here is a pen and a paper, write all you know’’ he added quickly while the inspector quickly removed my handcuffs.

Slowly I wrote how I met the kidnapped lawyer once in my house and the reason he visited. I equally added how I was arrested because of the gun found in my bedroom. I wrote everything with a clean conscience, hoping to convince the officers with my statement. Unfortunately the inspector who was breathing down my neck as I wrote the statement wouldn’t allow me to finish.

‘’this is crap’’ he screamed as I was writing the last paragraph, grabbed the paper and shook with rage while the senior officers stared at him.
Yes he looked quite older and experienced than his two superiors in the room and it was as if they gave him that respect.

‘’what’s the problem inspector, give me the paper’’ the first officer slowly demanded while the inspector hesitated before handing over the paper to him. He read it slowly, breathed deeply and left his eyes on me for some seconds.

‘’according to your statement you have no motive for kidnapping the lawyer but the names Jessica and Jude, looks very interesting. Hmmmm. With what you wrote here it seems the lawyer just handled a little family case with your family and it isn’t something that would warrant you to kidnap him, unless of course you and Jessica are in it together. How did Jessica get the house in the first place and how did you end up being her fiancée and how come the house was released without a fight the moment your cousin showed up with the lawyer who was eventually kidnapped that same day?. Hmmmm your statement isn’t very concise but quite interesting. I guess we will have to question your fiancée and Jude. For now you will have to stay in the cell while we do more digging. Just pray that the lawyer’s kidnap really has nothing to do with your family because we are going to dig deep’’ he said softly. The inspector grinned, grabbed me roughly and led me out of the office. It was just as if he had a personal issue with me. He was really handling me as if we had crossed each other’s part in the past.
Jessica quickly jumped up on sighting me once again.

‘’my love, my lawyers will be here in three minutes. Just don’t get worked up’’ she breathed with eyes filled with unshed tears.

‘’Madam, if I were you, I would be preparing my own defense right now. Your husband just implicated you’’ the inspector muttered coldly, leaving her totally colored up with disbelief as she stared at me with eyes filled with questions.

To be continued.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Messages In This Thread
RE: SEASON (2) Shades Of Lust Episode 1-20 - by Edoman - 12-02-2018, 03:50 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chidinma – New Season Alhani 0 597 07-22-2021, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Alhani
  Famine looms as farmers fear bandits, herdsmen, others ahead of rainy season Edoman 0 515 02-26-2021, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Insecurity: We wish to see farmers return to farm before rainy season – Lawan Edoman 0 477 02-23-2021, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  season, in favor of Lucas and Ware Womens Dusti elaine95 0 846 01-22-2020, 09:25 AM
Last Post: elaine95
  season. But Steelers RB James Con elaine95 0 803 01-10-2020, 08:20 AM
  they would have paid him to not play for the last month of the 2018 season. By signin elaine95 0 891 12-20-2019, 08:32 AM
  season games, which the Giants split.This elaine95 0 870 12-20-2019, 04:20 AM
  ground. Hill’s single-season receiving yard elaine95 0 865 12-09-2019, 08:33 AM