The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Woman, Laura Avila Dies After Getting a Nose Job From a Cheap Mexican Surger
[Image: model_nose_job.jpg]
A Dallas, Texas real estate agent who suffered severe brain damage after she jet-setted off to Mexico for a cut-rate nose job that went horribly awry has died.

Laura Avila, 36, was moved to a hospice last week after her family consulted doctors.
[Image: rm2cnZo.jpg]
Avila was put on life support after having the rhinoplasty procedure, but on the advice of medical experts she was transferred to palliative care last Friday.
[Image: J1iJVlJ.jpg][Image: ZF4hFqA.jpg]
'My angelic sister/second mom/best friend & Heartbeat left us today around 8:20AM,' Laura's sister, Angie Avila, wrote on her Facebook page on Saturday.

'My heart aches, and I truly don’t know how or if I’ll ever overcome this pain. 

'What I do know is that I am beyond lucky to have had the chance to be her sister for twenty five wonderful years. 

'She’s the love of my life, and I know she will continue to watch over me and guide me just as she always has. I love you, Laura Avila.

'Thank you for being the best sister in the world.'

Enrique Cruz also posted a heartfelt message for his late fiance on Facebook Saturday while vowing to sue 'the criminals that killed her.' 

'[At] 8:20 this morning my tiny dancer passed to the other side,' he wrote. 

'I knew it was coming but it still hit me unexpectedly. I am not able to feel my emotions until she is at ease. 

'When my pops passed away he was cremated [sic] and we had a service and spread most of his ashes in the ocean, he was a Navy man by heart. 

'Laura Avila and I had the opportunity to talk about it and we both had agreed that when the time comes this is how we wanted to go. 

'It was a beautiful service out side, while the sun set, we all wore white to celebrate life, he was 92 when he passed. 

'I digress: she wanted to be cremated and her ashes be spread in the oceans of Tulum where we fell in love AGAIN. 

'Since we have been together, It has been a tradition for us to go to the beaches every year for our birthdays in January (mine on the 9th and hers on the 18th). 

'I will continue this tradition on January 25th 2019, if my god allows it, i will spread her ashes. 

'So, instead of having our wedding in Tulum like we planned, we will be having a ceremony to celebrate her life, to celebrate all the light and love she has given to the world. 

'It hasn't really hit me yet, I'm still dealing with the process of getting her body situated. 

'I appreciate all the amazing support and texts and messages. 

'I do apologize if i don't answer my phone. I am not ready yet. Thank you for the love and support. 

'My next mission is justice for Laura. After paying all the hospital bills and giving some financial support to her humble family, I will tenaciously be pursuing the lawsuit against the criminals that killed her.' 

Laura Avila's attorney, Larry Friedman, released a statement saying: 'Laura was a beautiful woman, powerful and full of life. 

'She had the best of life in front of her until this tragic, unfortunate and senseless death. 

'So that her death is not in vain, people should think of Laura before they look for cross border discount surgery. 

'They should do their homework and investigate the experience, training and track record of anyone BEFORE they sign up. 

'Always LOOK before you leap!' 
[Image: XxM7LtW.jpg][Image: 9nhnfoS.jpg]
Last week, Angie Avila created a GoFundMe page in hopes of receiving donations that would help offset significant medical costs.
'Based on the recommendation of Laura's physicians, and after hours of agony and consideration, our family moved Laura to a more comfortable facility late last night,' sister Angie Avila wrote on her GoFundMe page. 
'Laura is peacefully resting and her fate is in the hands of God.' 
[Image: xMmeUZb.jpg][Image: o5ZVt1r.jpg]

[Image: WsIh4J9.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him Edoman 0 808 08-12-2021, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Nollywood actor, Rich Oganiru, dies Edoman 0 730 08-11-2021, 04:24 AM
  Final year student dies in motor accident days after her final exams Edoman 0 740 08-10-2021, 04:57 PM
  Ritualists gang rape, kill 50-year-old woman, remove her eyes and private parts in De Edoman 0 830 08-05-2021, 03:40 PM
  Rachel Oniga Is Dead! Nollywood Actress Dies Age 64 Edoman 3 1,170 08-05-2021, 12:44 PM
  Woman denied admission into Nigerian University for being too young gets called to Ba Edoman 1 936 08-05-2021, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Allenwood
  Horny' man almost dies after getting stuck in ex's window while trying to 'beg for s Edoman 0 693 08-05-2021, 06:43 AM
  Woman becomes paralyzed after falling out of bed while waking husband for sex Edoman 0 741 07-30-2021, 10:28 AM