The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan has insinuated that a vast conspiracy by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC was partly responsible for his loss in 2015, PoliticsNGR has learned.

Jonathan, who was the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP  lost to President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, APC on March 31st 2015, marking the first time an opposition party wins an election in Nigeria.

In his book, 'My Transition Hours' launched in Abuja on Tuesday, Jonathan wrote;

"For some inexplicable reason, the INEC had been able to achieve near 100% distribution of Permanent Voter Cards in the North, including the North East, which was under siege with Boko Haram insurgency but failed to record a similar level of distribution in the South which was relatively more peaceful,”.

Social media was filled with all manner of stories, pictures and videos. I had settled in my mind that I was not going to be the sitting president pointing out these infractions and accusing the opposition and the very INEC I helped to strengthen.

The world saw my ordeal at the polling unit in my community in Bayelsa State, where the card reader refused my PVC even after we tried repeatedly during accreditation.

And it was the same with my wife and my mother. It was a moment that exposed the shortcomings of INEC".

Mr Jonathan said even though he conceded defeat because of personal principles he had long held, he was even more conscious of past predictions of the United States intelligence that Nigeria would break apart.

“I knew what was coming the day before I called General Muhammadu Buhari. I had reports on the polls around the country. It was clear the results were not going to favour me. There were series of problems with card readers, resulting from widespread technical hitches leading to the non-uniform application throughout the country.

However, I was heading towards peace. Stopping the election on voting day would have been like detonating an atomic bomb,” he said.

Mr Jonathan said shortly after he finished voting on March 28, he departed Bayelsa for Abuja to monitor the rest of the exercise from March 29 until he made concession call on March 31.

“The country was tensed. I had to do something. I could no longer wait for the collation of final results. The pressure on the country was palpable. In Lagos, people were ready to burst loose on the streets and in the North, the stage was set for envisaged violence. One of my party’s agents at the INEC National Collation Centre in Abuja, Elder Godsday Orubebe eventually got into a heated argument with the INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega.

That further raised the tension in the country. Everyone was expecting the worse. I knew it was time to douse the tension,”.

https://politicsngr.com/jegas-inec-consp...han-opens/

[Image: 8182094_3157379goodluckjonathancastinghi...bfb38b0d65]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
[Image: Goodluck-Jonathan.gif]
Buhari’s Govt Worsened Corruption, Chased Away Investors – Jonathan

Former President Goodluck Jonathan says his successor, President Muhammadu Buhari, not only worsened the level of corruption in Nigeria but also chased away investors by de-marketing Nigeria abroad.

Jonathan added that rather than take Nigeria to the next level, the Buhari administration decided to engage in media trials which also worsened the corruption perception of Nigeria thereby leading to Nigeria’s slip in the Transparency International Corruption Perception Index.

The former President said this in his recently published book titled, ‘My Transition Hours’.

He said, “The sundry accusations by the new administration will appear to have baited the media. Media trials are entertaining but have little or no effect in fighting corruption and improving the economy.

“Since I left office, rather than improve on our TI corruption perception record, the situation has worsened with the nation going 12 places backward, becoming number 148 according to the latest CPI ranking for 2014, from 136 in 2014 when I was President.

“It was bad enough that Boko Haram insurgency continued killing people and ruining businesses but what is worse is when politicians downgrade the economy by de-marketing the country internationally.”

The former President said the Buhari administration failed to realise that foreign investors are always very sensitive to the utterances of the government.

He said in the process of trying to dig a hole for him, the Buhari government ended up digging a hole for the nation.

Jonathan added, “You should never try to slander your political opponent by destroying your country’s economy. Capital flight intensified and companies started laying off staff. In all this, I hope a lesson will be learned. If you embark on digging a hole for your enemy, you better make it shallow because you might end up in the hole yourself.

“How do you attract investors you already repelled through your utterances? Investors are an ultrasensitive lot. Money runs away from unstable societies.”

https://all-gists.blogspot.com/2018/11/b...athan.html
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I warned Nigerians in 2015 about this ‘evil’ govt – Bishop Oyedepo Edoman 0 747 07-18-2021, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan pays tribute to his former boss, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua, Edoman 0 716 05-05-2021, 11:16 AM
  Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Election (Photos) Edoman 0 544 10-28-2020, 02:21 PM
  Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner Edoman 0 715 10-13-2020, 11:21 PM
  Nsukka Residents Laud INEC On Credible Election In Edo Edoman 0 648 09-22-2020, 08:52 AM
  El-Rufai: "You Want To Fight With Me? Go And Ask Yar'Adua And Jonathan Edoman 0 632 08-22-2020, 05:46 PM
  Goodluck Jonathan: I'm Grateful To Buhari And Amaechi Edoman 0 630 07-22-2020, 10:13 AM
  Okorocha in-law Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic Edoman 8 4,044 06-07-2020, 05:14 PM
Last Post: activefollowers