The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Tuesday 20th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY, 20TH NOVEMBER.

TRAINING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe (Hebrews 5:13).
Righteousness is the nature of God that’s been imparted to our spirits that makes us like Him. This nature makes you think like Him, talk like Him, and walk like Him. Righteousness is conformity to, or with, the will and nature of God. This will and nature of God must be received, learned, or discovered through the revelation of God, or revelation from God.

In other words, through the Word of God, you’re trained or tutored in the word or doctrine of righteousness; you’re trained to see and think differently! 2 Timothy 3:16 says, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.” The Word of God is God’s instruction manual to train you in the way and life of righteousness.

Through the ministry of the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit, you’re taught how to live the Kingdom life, irrespective of your environment. With this training, you’re sagacious, exceptional, able to deal wisely and excellently in life, reigning in union with Christ. Romans 5:17 says, “…they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.”

It takes understanding righteousness to reign over demons, sickness, failure, defeat, and death. It takes your understanding of righteousness to reject everything that’s not of God, and endorse only that which is consistent with His perfect will for you. It takes being skilled in the word of righteousness to think differently, see differently, and talk differently from the carnal mind, and in the light of God’s truth.
This is why you should constantly yield yourself to the ministry of the Word, for the Word is your training manual in, and for, the life of righteousness.

CONFESSION

I’m lifted always, over and above circumstances, reigning in life as a king, because I’ve received abundance of grace, and the gift of righteousness. My life is excellent and full of glory; I’m trained in the doctrine and life of righteousness to think, see, talk, and walk differently, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 5:17 AMPC For if because of one man’s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

Philippians 3:8-9 Yea doubtless, and I count all things [but] loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them [but] dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

2 Timothy 3:16-17 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
James 3:14-4:1-12 & Ezekiel 22-23

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 5:1-21 & Daniel 5-6
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: GREAT EXPECTATIONS

MEMORISE:
For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever. Psalm 9:18

READ: Mark 5:24-29

24 And Jesus went with him; and much people followed him, and thronged him.

25 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years,

26 And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse,

27 When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment.

28 For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole.

29 And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

It is amazing that some people go to the house of God without any expectation. Believe me sincerely, there are regular attendees of church services who for a very long time have conditioned themselves to be onlookers. They listen to fantastic testimonies and applaud the testifiers. They even help to spread the news of the great things God is doing in their churches, but they never experience any miracle themselves because they have no expectation at all, to talk less of great expectations. You will not be numbered among such people in Jesus' Name. As the poor in spirit, God assures believers that their expectations will be realised. Psalm 9:18 says:

“For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.”

Nevertheless, only the poor who have expectations can have a better future, because their expectations will come to pass. The good news for you today is that your expected miracle is nearer to you than you can ever imagine.

Today's Bible reading narrates the story of a woman with great expectations. She had been plagued with the issue of blood for twelve years and had spent all that she had on medication to no avail. When she heard that the Great Physician was in her neighborhood, she pressed through the crowd to meet Him with great expectations of miraculous healing. She expected and believed that Jesus would do for her what the physicians could not do, and so she found her way to Jesus and touched the hem of His garment. Mark 5:29 tells us the result of her great expectations:

“And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.”

Beloved, what do you expect from the Lord today? How great is your expectation? Trust in the Lord like this woman did, and just as her expectation did not fail, your expectation will not perish. This was also the testimony of the lame man at the gate of the temple (Acts 3:1-8). The Bible says he had expectations, but as God would have it, he got more than he bargained for. Indeed, his expectation was the foundation for the miracle he experienced. Acts 3:5 says:

“And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.”

Are you expecting something from the Lord today? In Proverbs 23:17-18, the Lord says to you:

“Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the LORD all the day long. For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.”

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please don't let my great expectation be cut short in Jesus' Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 17-18, Luke 24:13-35

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 10: MY FAITH LOOKS UP TO THEE

1. My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary,
Saviour divine!
Now hear me while I pray,
Take all my guilt away,
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine!

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire!
As Thou hast died for me,
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be,
A living fire!

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. When ends life’s transient dream,
When death’s cold, sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll;
Blest Saviour, then in love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Oh, bear me safe above,
A ransomed soul!
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is TUESDAY NOVEMBER 2018 DAY 20 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: MOSES NEVER PLANNED FOR THIS!
( PSALM 34:8-10; 37:23-28).

Just consider Moses leading between 2 to 3 million people requiring food in the desert. Years ago, the Quartermaster General of the American army dropped a bombshell that was food for thought even for Bible school lecturers ( A quartermaster General is the staff officer in charge of supplies for the whole army. He is in charge of units and personnel, i.e those tasked with proving supplies for military forces and units).

According to the Quartermaster General of the American Army, it is reported that Moses would have had 1500 tons of food everyday requiring two freight trains, each 1 and half kilometers long. They would have to have firewood for use in cooking the food. This would take 4,000 tons of wood and more freight (cargo) trains, each one and half kilometers long just for one day. And just think about it; they were forty years in transit, in a wilderness. And oh yes, they would have to drink and wash a few dishes, it would take 11 million gallons each day and a cargo train with tanks that are 2,500 kilometers long just bringing water.

And then another thing- They had to cross the Re Sea at night. Now, if they went through a narrow path, double filed, the line would be 900 kilometers long and would require 35 days and nights to get through, so there had to be space in the Red sea, 4 kilometers wide so that they could walk 5,000 abreast to get over in one night. Lastly, they required a camp ground which could have been two thirds of the city of Accra, or two thirds of Rhode Island in USA or one third of Lagos, Nigeria. This has been called by experts as the world’s biggest miracle!

Do you think that Moses planned with these data in mind before stepping out? No! No! No! Don’t think that the God that did this for Moses can also take care of your life, family and ministry, academics, business?

As 2018 ends and 2019 rolls in, this God will release provision for your entire life, family and ministry, if you refuse anxiety! Read today’s scripture again and trust in the God called, JEHOVAH JIREH.” Your provision of money, good health, husband, wife helpers, etc, shall be sure! Resist anxiety! Trust God! Trust God! Trust God! Shame will NEVER be your last biography chapter!

YOUR TESTIMONY IS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT!
Prepare for the Lagos, OGUDU, SPECIAL anointing service on November 24th, 8.00. Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP.” Expect an Eleventh-Hour Miracle!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith look up…….

1. Pray about today’s word as led now.

2. He is the Almighty! Lift up your hands again and worship your God as you are led.

3. Worship Him for that present need in your life and ministry.

4. Pray about today seriously as led now. See page 7 for the devotional prayers. Sow the 2019 ODM booklet into other lives.

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND

REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
Seeds of Destiny

Tuesday, 20 November 2018

THE DANGEROUS WITHDRAWAL

SCRIPTURE: And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him. Genesis 38:18

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The altar of iniquity is the altar of wastage of wealth.

Our anchor Scripture reveals to us that every sinful action of man robs him of his treasures. When a person decides to compromise, he has given the enemy the opportunity to make withdrawals from his life.
From the account of Judah in Genesis 38:1-26, Judah lost his signet, and bracelets, and staff on the platform of iniquity.

The signet represents seal (signature); so when Judah gave out his signature, he agreed that withdrawals should be made from the blessing deposited in his life. The bracelets are the symbol of wealth and prosperity.

Every time a person engages in sinful pleasure, he is wasting away the wealth of his life; the altar of iniquity is the altar of wastage of wealth. The staff represents authority. So, Judah lost his authority on the platform of sinful pleasure.

Beloved, iniquity undermines authority. You don’t have a voice to speak in the world of the spirit if your conscience is not clear.

The truth is, sin makes demand on a person’s riches, wealth and authority. Most people would have been better than what they are today if not for the destructive pleasure of sins like drinking alcohol, stealing, lying, immorality, deception, watching corrupt movies, robbery, etc.

The wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23); on the altar of sin, something dies in a person’s life.
Beloved, receive the grace to live right, in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: The altar of iniquity is the altar of wastage of wealth.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Be eternity conscious; think about God’s possible reaction before taking actions in life.
2. Avoid the life of compromise.
3. Keep your spiritual life aflame by fellowshipping with the Brethren, consistent praying, studying the Word of God and fasting at least once a week.

PRAYER: O Lord, I cannot do without You. Guide me through this sinful world. Help me to live for You alone, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 40:28 to 41:26, James 4:1 to 17, Psalm 118:19 to 29, Proverbs 28:3 to 5

QUOTE: Where guilt is found, faith is lost and where faith is lost, life is in danger.

AMAZING FACT: The placement of the eyes of a donkey enables them to see all four of their legs at all times.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 20/11/1998 – The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

TOPIC: HOME WITHOUT FENCE

Read: Ephesians 6:10-18

MEMORISE: Can a man take fire to his bosom, and his clothes not be burned? (Proverbs 6:27).

EXPOSITION

It has always been risk to live in a house without door or fence. The people of the underworld easily gain access to such houses, execute their evil plans, and leave the owner and other occupants in pains and grief.

As it is physically, so it is spiritually. It is dangerous for Christian home to be without the presence of Christ Jesus as the door and the pillar of the home. Any life, home, or church without fence (Jesus) defenceless, vulnerable and dangerously exposed to Satan and his cohorts with their nefarious attacks. A soldier in the warfront must be armed.

Paul instructs us in Eph. 6:10ff to put on the whole armour of God. He adds: be strong in the lord and in the power of His might. As a child of the living God, the weapon of our warfare is not carnal but spiritual and very potent to the pulling down of every satanic stronghold everywhere and in every form/manifestation. To withstand attacks, we must find our strength in God and solely depend on Him through and in the Lord Jesus Christ (Jn. 15:5,6).
Living your life outside Christ makes you prone to the devil's attack. Don’t try to live your life without the Holy Spirit, having given your life totally to Jesus Christ. Only He can expose the strategies (plans) of the devil to the child of God, unchallenged (Deut. 29:29; Ps. 25:14).

The God’s armour we are to put on includes: the belt of truth, breastplate of righteousness, peace from the gospel, shield of faith, salvation, the sword of the spirit, which is the Word of God, and persistence in prayer. Any life that lacks these spiritual weapons, is a life without fence, and is accordingly defenceless.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, empower and defend me and my household against every attack of the enemies.

2. I mend, by the power of God, those cracks through which the enemy of our souls and his cohorts penetrate, in Jesus’ name.

3. Father, strengthen Your Church to be able to resist the attacks of the evil ones.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 12 – 13
Good morning. Thanks be to God for His love, mercy and grace. May His holy name be praised.
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. No other path to heaven, only through Jesus. Accept Him today as your Lord and Savior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM