The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Monday 19th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER.

DIVINE HEALTH IS YOUR NATURE.

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth (3 John 1:2).

1 Peter 2:24, talking about Jesus, says, “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.” Many Christians all over the world use this verse in acting their faith for healing, but did you know that this verse wasn’t written to Christians? It really doesn’t apply to the new creation, because Peter was writing essentially to the Jews who were scattered abroad (Read 1 Peter 1:1).

The new creation has the divine life, the very life of God; therefore, how could he ever be sick? However, as a spiritual babe, as one who’s still maturing in the knowledge of Christ, you may find yourself sick, and then receive healing. But the truth of the matter is, divine health is your heritage in Christ. Healing is good; it’s the children’s bread, but walking in divine health is God’s best for you; that’s the state where you don’t need healing, because you don’t get sick.

To some people, it’s not possible for someone to be perpetually healthy; they think it’s absurd, but that’s the life Jesus brought to us. That’s what His death, burial and resurrection accomplished for us. He was never sick. We didn’t read anywhere in the Bible that He needed to be healed; He lived in perfect health.

Transcend the level of needing healing from God, to living every day in divine health. This is the life of the new creation in Christ Jesus. The understanding at the babyhood stage that Jesus took your infirmities and sicknesses is good. However, beyond that is a higher level of awareness and recognition that being born again, the life of God is actually in you now; you’re a partaker of the divine nature; you have the resurrection life that’s beyond sickness and disease. This higher knowledge is what you should really study, and train yourself to live by.

CONFESSION

I live above this world and its corrupting influences. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because I have the divine life—the indestructible, unconquerable life of God in my spirit! I’m conscious of my divinity and immortality in Christ Jesus. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Isaiah 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
James 2-3:1-13 & Ezekiel 20-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 4:15-21 & Daniel 3-4
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: LOOK & LIVE

MEMORISE:
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: John 3:14

READ: Numbers 21:5-9, John 3:14-15

Numbers 21:5-9
5 And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread.

6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the LORD, and against thee; pray unto the LORD, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

9 And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

John 3:14-15
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Our God is a God of purpose, and He demonstrated this through the life of our Lord Jesus Christ. There was purpose attached to everything about Jesus when He was here on earth. Ending His mission in Jerusalem, the location of His crucifixion, and the type of death He died: all these have deep spiritual significance which the wise will seek to understand and enjoy the benefits attached (Hebrews 13:11-13, Galatians 3:13-14). There are several reasons why Jesus had to die on a cross, and one of these is so that we can look to Him on the cross. Looking unto Jesus with the eyes of faith as He hangs on the cross has many benefits. One of these benefits is that when you see Him agonising on the cross of Calvary for your sins, your attitude and commitment to Him as a serious-minded Christian will be revitalised. A hymn writer once wrote that when he beheld the cross where the King of glory was crucified, he counted all that seemed gain to him as dung. The allure of the world will lose its value to you when you look to the cross of Calvary.

The experience of the children of Israel in today's Bible reading was a shadow of what we would experience under the New Testament. When the Israelites became stubborn in the wilderness and God sent deadly serpents to them, a lot of them died. As usual, they cried unto God and God instructed Moses to make a fiery serpent of brass to be hung on a pole. Numbers 21:9 tells us the result of this, saying:

“And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.”

In John 3:14, the Lord declared to us that His death on the cross was foreshadowed by this hanging of the brass serpent on a pole in the wilderness. How amazing! This means that coming to Calvary and looking to Jesus on the cross can produce physical healing and spiritual salvation in the life of a person. Therefore for anyone who has been bitten by the serpent of sin, if you look to Jesus on the cross of Calvary and believe in Him, you will live and not die. You will not only experience abundant life on earth, you will also have eternal life. Beloved, in whatever adverse circumstances you may find yourself, whether physical or spiritual, Jesus has paid for your healing in full. Therefore, come to the place of His cross in submission and look up to Him for salvation and healing. Accept Him, not only as your Saviour, but also as your Lord. Let Him begin to direct the affairs of your life from today. It is interesting to note that some children of Israel refused to look up to the serpent of brass, and they died in their thousands. Only those who looked lived. Don't be numbered among the unbelievers who died in their sin of unbelief.

ACTION POINT:
Take your eyes off your circumstances and look to Jesus today; He will surely come to your aid.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 16, Luke 23:44-24:12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR

1. I Need Thee every hour,
Most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine
Can peace afford.

Chorus:
I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee,
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh bless me now, my Saviour;
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour;
Stay Thou near by;
Temptations lose their pow'r
When Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour,
In joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide,
Or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour;
Teach me Thy will,
And Thy rich promises
In me fulfil.

5. I need Thee every hour,
Most Holy One;
O make me Thine indeed,
Thou blessed Son.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: MONDAY 19TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE SEABED MYSTERY: UNCOMMON PEACE!?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 46:10; PHILIPPIANS 4:1-7?

There is a part of the sea known as: THE CUSHION OF THE SEA. It lies beneath the surface that is agitated by storms and man-made ocean liners. This part of the sea which is situated along the lines of the seabed is never stirred or disturbed by storms, waves or ripples of the commercial ships. When the ocean floor in these deep places is dredged off the remains of plant or animal life, it reveals evidence of having remained completely undisturbed for hundreds, if not thousands of years. Oh! The Almightiness of your God! Just like that section of the seabed, in the midst of the confusion of this world, betrayal, famine, inflation, disappointments and such like, never forget that there is something called: THE RIVER OF LIVING WATERS (THE PEACE OF GOD)!

Like the CUSHION OF THE SEA, it is never disturbed by world events or circumstances. It is so deep within the human heart that no external difficulty, pain, delay or trial can reach it. God wants you to live in this realm, called the PEACE OF GOD! It is within you and can be ACTIVATED by private, disciplined Prayer/Bible study! In fact, Philippians 4:7 says that this peace of God cannot be understood by the brain! How can you explain a person that has suffered financial setback, yet he/she is still laughing? How can you explain a relaxed attitude by someone who is passing through a long delay? When you ARE STILL, and refuse to cry even when you are passing through trials, you throw your haters into confusion because they cannot interpret you! You become like the WIND that cannot be seen but is powerful!

In the powerful and ageless book – “Pilgrim’s Progress”, Mr. Pilgrim was taken to a large upper room that faced the sunrise and the name of the room was PEACE! Within you, there is a place better than the CUSHION OF THE SEA. As 2018 ends, enjoy it and resist depression, sorrow, heaviness, tears, self-pity or worry. Close with Deepak Chopra: “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” Hold your PEACE!

_THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP!_
_Plan to attend the Lagos Mountain November SPECIAL anointing service on November 24th. Venue is OGUDU. Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP.” Time is 8am._

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. O Lord, baptize me again with the peace that passeth all understanding. Prayer and Bible study provokes this peace! So help me to do so DAILY!

2. Declare Psalm 46:10! As 2018 ends, I hold my peace! I shall be STILL ALWAYS! I resist anxiety or worry concerning this matter again (Mention it now…).

3. Pray in tongues as lot today and sow the 2019 ODM as a Christmas Gift.

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 19TH NOVEMBER,"2018

*MORE KEYS TO ACTIVATING THE BLESSING OF GOD*

SCRIPTURE": Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse,"that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3":10

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your prophet is for your profit.

Previously,"on the journey of exploring the activation keys to the Blessing of God, we looked at a life of obedience and righteousness as the first keys; we saw that obeying God is a trigger for the release of the Blessing.

Today, we shall see other keys that activate the Blessing of God on one’s life":

1. The practice of tithing and giving
The Bible says,"‘bring all your tithe into the store house and I will pour you out a Blessing…’ (Malachi 3":10). So,"the tithe is a Blessing connector. Anyone who does not value the practice of giving and tithing is not permitted to have the Blessing; and if a person does not tithe obediently, promptly, faithfully, revelationally, and accurately, the Blessing would be far from him.

Beloved, it does not matter how long a person prays for a change of story, if he is not a tither, the struggle continues.

2. Existence under prophetic covering or influence
It has been confirmed that anyone who is on a higher level spiritually and in the blessing can be used of God to release the Blessing upon a person who is on a lower level (Hebrews 7":7). Your prophet is for your profit. In Numbers 6:23,"the Bible says, ‘On this wise shall the priest bless the people…’ The major assignment of the priest is to bless the people. So, the priests are custodians of the Blessing.

Beloved, my counsel is, obey the instructions of your prophet, value his person, and then the Blessing he carries and pronounces will flow upon your life.

Remember this": Your prophet is for your profit.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Go through the study of today again.
2. Be committed to the covenant of tithing and giving; be connected to a genuine prophetic cover.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING,"GET THIS MESSAGE": THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: LORD,"thank You for the privilege of tithing and giving for my lifting in life. Help me to be faithful and let Your blessing flow upon me and my family, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING": Ezekiel 39:1 to 40:27,"James 2":18 to 3:18,"Psalm 118":1 to 18,"Proverbs 28":2

QUOTE: The tithe opens your hands to what God has in His Hands for you. Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Only half of a dolphin’s brain sleeps at a time. The other awake half makes the dolphin come up for air when needed to prevent drowning.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 19/11/1998 – The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL

Monday, November 19, 2018

TOPIC: CONFIDENCE

Read: Hebrews 10:30-37

MEMORISE: But Christ as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end (Hebrews 3:6).

EXPOSITION

The Holy Word of God encourages us not to throw away our confidence which we have in Christ Jesus. The unconfident cannot go far in the journey of life, in all ramifications. This is because he lacks courage, faith and focus to forge ahead.

An old story of a woman who saved her husband and herself from bandits tells us to be confident in whatever we do in life. Many great men and women had been brought down by the armed bandits. This fateful day, the woman with her husband set off on a journey and they had to take that same deadly route!
As the couple went on their way, the bandits ambushed them, and the man, for fear of imminent death, began to shake from head to toe.

The wife began to speak as if she was chanting incantation thus “… my husband, continue to shake, continue shaking like that… that is how you use to shake… and you’ve killed hundreds, you’ve killed thousands… continue shaking my husband…!” In a jiffy, the bandits with their lethal arms disappeared into the bush for fear of what the “shaking” of the coward could do them! The armless woman, through confidence, chased away the armed bandits.

What do you learn? Confidence in any facet helps a lot. Confidence is serenity in the face of real danger. It is peace in the face of touchable situations. It is calmness with the conviction that God is alive and Jesus Christ is unstoppable a very present help in time of need (Heb 4:16). With confidence in the Lord, you can go places. The seeming insurmountable mountain can be made plain, if you have your faith confidently (Phil. 1:6). Stay lifted.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Oh Lord, make me confident to face the toughest battles of life.

2. You spirit of fear, I command you out of my life, in Jesus’ name.

3. Pray for missionaries in tough areas of the world that God should grant them confidence to fight the devil to standstill in those areas, unto the glory of the Lord

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 8 – 11
Good day people of God. May this week be full of God's mercy, grace and favor for us, in Jesus name Amen.

Accept Jesus today as your Lord and Savior.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM