The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Sunday 18th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY, 18TH NOVEMBER.

PARTAKERS OF “ONE BREAD”.

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust (2 Peter 1:4).

In John 6:32-33, in response to the Jews, Jesus said, “…Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.” He emphasized this in John 6:49-50: “Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.” Here, He was talking about Himself; He’s the Living Bread!

The Word of God is the living bread which came down from heaven; the Word that became flesh. Jesus explained this in John 6:51. He said, “I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.”

Then, 1 Corinthians 10:17 reveals something powerful; it says, “For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.” If we’re “one bread” with Him, it therefore means we have the same life, because we’re born of the Word (1 Peter 1:23), just as Jesus is the Word made flesh (John 1:14). Colossians 1:18 says, “And he (Christ) is the head of the body, the church….” The life in the body isn’t different from the life in the head. He’s the head, we’re the body; the head and the body share the same life.

No wonder 2 Peter 1:4 says we’re associates of the God-kind; we share His life, His glory, His righteousness, His health, prosperity, strength and authority! This is what we affirm when we take the Holy Communion; it’s a celebration of our oneness with Him; we’re members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones (Ephesians 5:30). Blessed be God!

CONFESSION

Christ is my life! In Him I live, move, and have my being! I’m a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones! I’m a partaker of His life, His righteousness, His glory, prosperity, health and dominion. I win all the time, and prosper in all I do, because the life and nature of God is at work in me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
James 1 & Ezekiel 17-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 4:1-14 & Daniel 1-2
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Good morning brothers and sisters......... TODAY Is SUNDAY NOVEMBER 2018 DAY 18 OF ODM devotional booklet for Champions......

TOPIC: IMMACULEE: THAT WAS ALL I HAD O OFFER!
( ROMANS 12:17-21).

Yesterday, we read about the inspiring story of the woman who survived one of the most horrible encounters of the 20th century, and how she came out a stronger and BOLD person. When Immaculee spoke those power words, “I FORGIVE YOU,” the man who brought her to see this murderer in jail suddenly became angry. He said: “What was that all about, Immaculee? That was the man who murdered your family. I brought him to you to question him and to spit on him if you wanted to.

BUT YOU FORGIVE HIM! How could you do that? Why did you forgive him?” Her answer was powerful, “FORGIVE WAS ALL I HAD TO OFFER.” Amazing! It was Martin Luther King Jr who said, “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.” When people treat you with scorn and hatred, their intention is to get you filled up with something in them: HATE! DON’T TAKE IT! Don’t let them infect you with their evil spirit of negativity and hatred. That is why Jesus taught the people to cultivate the attitude of forgiveness.

As 2018 ends, never forget this: You Don’t Have To wait For People To Apologize Before You Forgive Them. Don’t Let Them Tie Down Your Destiny! Forgive them as fast as possible and get over the hurt! God can “revenge” for you much more that you can do! How do you keep yourself from allowing that evil spirit of hatred to enter into you from them?

By forgiving them as fast as possible! Forgiveness must be complete! When you forgive someone, you must never bring up that offense against them. You must offer your forgiveness and NEVER TAKE IT BACK no matter what! Hear the words of Henry Ward Beecher, “I can forgive but I cannot forget,” Which is only another way of saying, ‘I will not forgive.’

Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note- torn in two, and burned up, so that it can never be shown against one! That is what Jesus Christ did for you, and that is what you should do to people who hurt/ offend you. Never let the hurt of the past hold you down and limit you from moving forward to enjoy the riches and pleasures of the future that God has prepared for you. I see a greater 2019!

( Sow the 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman- 14” booklets as Christmas / New Year Gifts Items to others)! You will end 2018 well in Jesus name!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up…….

1. In your own words, pray about the word as led.

2. Lord, thank you for Your never-failing love and mercy.

3. I offer forgiveness to all those who have hurt me in the past, and I release them into the hands of God.

4. As 2018 ends, LORD, RESTORE all I have lost this year in Jesus name!

BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM AND
REV (MRS) FLORA E. KWAKPOVWE (FEK)
CO-PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM...
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: AN ALTAR OF MEMORIAL

MEMORISE:
After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. I Corinthians 11:25

READ: Exodus 17:14-16, Luke 22:17-20

Exodus 17:14-16
14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.

15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:

16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Luke 22:17-20
17 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, Take this, and divide it among yourselves:

18 For I say unto you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine, until the kingdom of God shall come.

19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

An altar could mean a lot of things depending on who built and the purpose for which it was built. Here in today's Bible reading, we realise that an altar might be built not only to worship and sacrifice to the Almighty God, but also to serve as a memorial. Man is susceptible to forgetting what the Lord has done in times past, and for this reason, an altar can be built as a means of remembering God's works and faithfulness. Many times, God commanded the children of Israel to never forget Him, His ways and His works (Deuteronomy 8:18, Exodus 20:8, Psalm 105:5-6). May you and your children never forget God or what He has done for you in Jesus' Name.

Not only do altars of memorial bring us to remember what God has done in the past, they also bring God to remember His promises and covenant with His people, especially when they are at crossroads. After securing victory over the Amalekites, Moses built an altar for the peculiar reason stated in Exodus 17:15-16:

“And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi: For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.”

Generations after, we see God remembering what He had sworn to do against the Amalekites. 1 Samuel 15:2 says:

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.”

I pray that God will remember His covenant and promises to you today in Jesus' Name.

Beloved, as Christians, we need to build memorial altars. One classic example of a memorial altar is the altar of Holy Communion. Our Lord Jesus Christ instructed us to continually partake of it in remembrance of Him. When we do this, we remind Him of His finished work on the cross of Calvary, and this activates His power against anything that negates this finished work in our lives. Do you partake of this meal? Do you call to remembrance the death and resurrection of our Lord in your home by sharing this meal with your family? If you have not been doing so, begin to do it from today and watch God arise to enforce His covenant over your life.

ACTION POINT:
Call God to remembrance over anything in your life and family that negates the benefit of the sacrifice that Jesus Christ offered with His Body and Blood.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 13-15, Luke 23:18-43

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 11: O GOD, OUR HELP IN AGES PAST

1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Thy throne,
Still may we dwell secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defence is sure

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same

4. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone,
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

5. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away:
They fly forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the opening day.

6. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while life shall last,
And our eternal home.
*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SUNDAY 18TH NOVEMBER, 2018

*OBEDIENCE AND RIGHTEOUSNESS - ACTIVATION KEYS TO THE BLESSING*

SCRIPTURE: For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. Psalm 5:12

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing travels in the direction of the obedient.
Previously, we saw the power of the Blessing and its impact in the life of the blessed. It is also important to understand how you can activate the power of the Blessing so as to experience the practicality of the Blessing.

Now, the first key that activates the Blessing is, Obedience to God and righteousness.

In the Book of Deuteronomy 28:1-2, the Bible says, ‘…if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God,… all these blessings shall come on thee….’

So, obeying the Voice of the Lord is a trigger for the Blessing. The Blessing travels in the direction of the obedient. Abraham obeyed God and he was blessed. Obeying blessing-provoking instructions from the Scripture and prophetic instructions from the prophet God has placed over you, is a doorway to the blessing.

Also, according to our anchor Scripture, the Bible says, For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield. So, the righteous are positioned for the Blessing. Righteousness attracts the Blessing but crookedness and wickedness kill the Blessing. Righteousness involves living a God-pleasing life; a life devoid of sin.

Beloved, as you obey God and work in the path of righteousness, you will experience God’s Blessing, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: The Blessing travels in the direction of the obedient.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Study the Bible consistently and continually; locate Blessing-provoking instructions and follow them tenaciously.
2. Avoid the way of crookedness and iniquity.
3. Get and listen to the message titled The Tragedy of Evil Money by Dr Paul Enenche.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING.

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on the grace to walk in righteousness. Cause Your Blessing to rest on me and my family, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 37:1 to 38:23, James 1:19 to 2:17, Psalm 117:1 to 2, Proverbs 28:1

QUOTE: When you begin to enjoy sin, God turns His eyes away from you. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: Birds can recognise landmarks, which they use to help them navigate.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 18/11/1493 – Christopher Columbus first sights the island now known as Puerto Rico.

PROPHETIC PARENTAL BLESSING: I declare the arrest of any form of pain, affliction, disease or distraction in your life now, in Jesus’ Name.-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM