The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kemi Olunloyo reacts as Stella DimokoKorkus blast Linda Ikeji for theft
Though Madam Kemi Olunloyo said she has forgiven, linda ikeji, she has reacted after Stella DimokoKorkus blasted Linda Ikeji for alleged theft.
[Image: Kemi-Olunloyo-reacts-as-Stella-DimokoKor...00x400.jpg]
Kemi Olunloyo took to her Instagram page to wade in on the apparent fight between Linda Ikeji and Stella DimokoKorkus.
The two who were once best of friends, seem to be at loggerheads, and below is what kemi has to say about it all;

#HNNGossip I’m the only NIGERIAN in the Top 10 pioneer bloggers in the world @time magazine 1999. Many of you were babies when this started in 2006. Linda is a blogger, Stella and I are Journalists. There is a big difference. Journalists who blog are called professional bloggers. Mr Aye Dee took Linda’s blog down for 29 hours because of copyright infringement. I was the first to fight for Linda behind the scenes and told you her blog will return live at midnight and it did plus I tweeted it #LIVE. My Twitter genius @tade355 go find me those tweets. I called my friend Sergei Brim co-founder of Google who linked with Google Nigeria. The beef here is long-standing. At the Nigerian Tribune in 2013, I was told to do a story on Nigeria’s top Female bloggers. When I compiled the list, Stella declined to be featured if Linda was on it. Next I was Linda’s victim. The 2013 gun story where she diminished my brand. I dropped the Tribune story and instead I wrote a story on how Nigerian bloggers have generally failed because of copying and syndicating each other. Linda also made fun of Stella’s oyinbo babies saying she slept with oil expats and didn’t know the father of her kids when she actually married one and had kids with him before they moved to Germany. I watched all this play out from 2005-2018. The solution now is Linda, keep your interns trained on photo credits and sourcing info. Someone will take down your blog permanently like what happened to Twitter. That could collapse your empire. Don’t let it happen!! We are web logging and logging the web is not all copy and paste. #WEBLOGGING without the we is what is termed blogging. You must credit and source content from the web meaning other people’s work. Cheers Kemi Olunloyo–Journalist????

View this post on Instagram
    #HNNGossip I'm the only NIGERIAN in the Top 10 pioneer bloggers in the world @time magazine 1999. Many of you were babies when this started in 2006. Linda is a blogger, Stella and I are Journalists. There is a big difference. Journalists who blog are called professional bloggers. Mr Aye Dee took Linda's blog down for 29 hours because of copyright infringement. I was the first to fight for Linda behind the scenes and told you her blog will return live at midnight and it did plus I tweeted it #LIVE. My Twitter genius @tade355 go find me those tweets. I called my friend Sergei Brim co-founder of Google who linked with Google Nigeria. The beef here is long-standing. At the Nigerian Tribune in 2013, I was told to do a story on Nigeria's top Female bloggers. When I compiled the list, Stella declined to be featured if Linda was on it. Next I was Linda's victim. The 2013 gun story where she diminished my brand. I dropped the Tribune story and instead I wrote a story on how Nigerian bloggers have generally failed because of copying and syndicating each other. Linda also made fun of Stella's oyinbo babies saying she slept with oil expats and didn't know the father of her kids when she actually married one and had kids with him before they moved to Germany. I watched all this play out from 2005-2018. The solution now is Linda, keep your interns trained on photo credits and sourcing info. Someone will take down your blog permanently like what happened to Twitter. That could collapse your empire. Don't let it happen!! We are web logging and logging the web is not all copy and paste. #WEBLOGGING without the we is what is termed blogging. You must credit and source content from the web meaning other people's work. Cheers Kemi Olunloyo–Journalist????
    A post shared by #MadamKOO® (@kemiolunloyo) on Nov 16, 2018 at 9:39am PST
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linda Ikeji Looks Stunning In Recent Pictures Edoman 0 700 08-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Real men will not be attracted" Actor Ugezu J Ugezu reacts to BBNaija star, Nina's su Edoman 0 802 07-14-2021, 11:54 AM
  BBNaija's Prince Nelson Enwerem reacts to being called a 'rapist' BBNaija Edoman 0 657 07-11-2021, 03:16 PM
  Mike Bamiloye Reacts To Tope Alabi’s Apology To Adeyinka Alaseyori Edoman 0 641 06-20-2021, 06:38 AM
  Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) Edoman 0 762 05-11-2021, 12:31 PM
Thumbs Up Hoodlums beat up chief priest in Enugu over allegations of theft (photo) Edoman 0 521 03-15-2021, 07:41 PM
  Singer Barry Jhay finally reacts to the death of his record label boss, Kashy Godson Edoman 2 713 03-08-2021, 08:00 AM
  4 Arrested For Phone Theft At Governor Akeredolu’s Inauguration (Photo) Edoman 0 619 03-03-2021, 06:46 PM