The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stella DimokoKorkus and Linda Ikeji’s fight gets messier, exchange words on Instagram
Linda Ikeji and Stella DimokoKorkus’ fight just got messier. Both bloggers tonight traded words on Instagram
[Image: Stella-and-Linda%E2%80%99s-hostility-get...00x400.jpg]
The official Linda Ikeji Blog Instagram page reacted to Stella DimokoKorkus blasting Linda for allegedly stealing her exclusive content.
They claimed Stella also took some of Linda’s interviews without giving credit. See what they posted below;

Hanty Stella, remember when you took aunty Linda’s interview and didn’t give her credit? Now you’re crying foul? .. ???. Run along! ??

View this post on Instagram
    Hanty Stella, remember when you took aunty Linda's interview and didn't give her credit? Now you're crying foul? .. ???. Run along! ??
    A post shared by LIB – Linda Ikeji Blog (@lindaikejiblog) on Nov 16, 2018 at 9:13am PST

Dear hanty Stella, you dont know shit about our madam, if you did, you would have written by now. We tripple dare you to reveal what you know about Linda and stop making empty threats. Our CEO has lived a good life and has been open about her struggles and rags to riches story but you always insinuate you know something others dont. We dare you to write it. What other lie do you want to tell that is not already in the public? ???. Who the hell do you think you are to be constantly threatening her? You think if she wanted to fight you, you would win? ???. Linda is blessed and enjoying maternity leave but the rest of us have your time. Try it!

Dear hanty Stella, you dont know shit about our madam, if you did, you would have written by now. We tripple dare you to reveal what you know about Linda and stop making empty threats. Our CEO has lived a good life and has been open about her struggles and rags to riches story but you always insinuate you know something others dont. We dare you to write it. What other lie do you want to tell that is not already in the public? ???. Who the hell do you think you are to be constantly threatening her? You think if she wanted to fight you, you would win? ???. Linda is blessed and enjoying maternity leave but the rest of us have your time. Try it! . . . Update: hanty Stella, that was all you could come up with? ???. Lame and dumb post. Childish, desperate and weak.???. Now run along. ??? . . Update: Linda has never shamed Stella or her children. Never! Or ever said Stella whored around. She doesn't know you that well to say such about you. She doesn't even say that about any woman but hanty stella needs an excuse to hate on Linda so she makes up these lies to validate her constant attack on the woman. Like we said, we have time and if our CEO wants us to take this down later we will, but for now, we have time.
    A post shared by LIB – Linda Ikeji Blog (@lindaikejiblog) on Nov 16, 2018 at 12:42pm PST

Well, the post obviously got the attention of Stella DimokoKorkus who replied with the below text;

Linda the snake,Why are you using other people to reply me? Talk to me directly and stop hiding.i see they are urging you to fight on. I may not be as rich as you claim to be but I don’t steal people’s sperm and I don’t go to peoples hotel room to steal stuff not given to them. I don’t lie on people and I don’t bad mouth people and put them on speaker the way you do your celeb friends and laugh at them. The people fighting for you did u tell them the reason you and I don’t talk? Sperm thief Content thief and the other one. Come out of your maternity leave and stop hiding. You stole my stories to build your blog. I couldn’t do anything and when it was too much I lifted your interview to show you how it feels but no u didn’t get the message becos it runs through you. I carried my kids in my womb and I know who their father is, and I am so proud of myself. Like I said you are small fry. #please reply again and I will get back to you if I am still less busy and if not I will reply you as soon as I can. #ole.

Linda the snake,Why are you using other people to reply me? Talk to me directly and stop hiding.i see they are urging you to fight on. I may not be as rich as you claim to be but I don’t steal people’s sperm and I don’t go to peoples hotel room to steal stuff not given to them. I don’t lie on people and I don’t bad mouth people and put them on speaker the way you do your celeb friends and laugh at them. The people fighting for you did u tell them the reason you and I don’t talk? Sperm thief Content thief and the other one. Come out of your maternity leave and stop hiding. You stole my stories to build your blog. I couldn’t do anything and when it was too much I lifted your interview to show you how it feels but no u didn’t get the message becos it runs through you. I carried my kids in my womb and I know who their father is, and I am so proud of myself. Like I said you are small fry. #please reply again and I will get back to you if I am still less busy and if not I will reply you as soon as I can. #ole.
    A post shared by Stella dimoko korkus (@stelladimokokorkus) on Nov 16, 2018 at 1:03pm PST
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linda Ikeji Looks Stunning In Recent Pictures Edoman 0 700 08-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show Edoman 0 691 06-25-2021, 01:21 PM
  Bobrisky and Tonto Dikeh unfollow each other on Instagram Edoman 2 779 04-21-2021, 09:04 AM
  Funke Akindele Hits 13 Million Instagram Followers Edoman 0 646 04-20-2021, 10:24 PM
  Husband allegedly burns all his wife's credentials after a fight Edoman 0 491 04-15-2021, 07:43 PM
  Kenyan soldier dies after being bitten by his musician wife during domestic fight Edoman 0 530 04-09-2021, 01:56 PM
  Update: Photos of the three young men killed during cult-related fight at birthday Edoman 0 567 04-01-2021, 05:22 PM
  She beats me mercilessly - Man who killed his wife during fight over money in Bayelsa Edoman 0 455 03-09-2021, 07:47 PM