The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Saturday 17th November
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY, 17TH NOVEMBER.

FOCUS ON WHAT HE’S ALREADY DONE.

For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect (Romans 4:14).

There’re those who think they ought to be enjoying God’s blessings because they’re “living right.” Yes, by virtue of our righteousness, we’re required to live right, but to think that God ought to do certain things for you because of your good works means you’re trusting in your works; and the Bible says, “Not by works of righteousness which we have done…” (Titus 3:5).

First, you must understand that as a Christian, God has already blessed you beyond measure; you’re blessed with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). He didn’t bless you because of what you did; as a matter of fact, He blessed you ever before you knew Him. Your “good works,” as it were, won’t make Him bless you any more than He’s already done.

There’re some who think God will, or should hear them, because they prayed for several hours; but that’s not how it works. It’s vital to pray; prayer and other spiritual activities are highly commendable and recommended for every Christian, but don’t try to get God’s approval by doing them. What He watches out for and rewards is your faith, not works. Nonetheless, your works, if done in faith, will be pleasing to Him.

There’s really nothing you could ever want that isn’t already yours in Christ; everything He owns belongs to you. Thus, the anchor for your faith should be what Christ came to do. That’s what should form the basis for your believing and confession, and your trust in Him. The reason for your divine health, divine prosperity, and life of superabundance is that Christ already made them yours. Your focus should be on what He’s already done.

When you confess health, prosperity, victory, and all the blessings of the Gospel that are yours in Christ, it ought to be with this consciousness; the consciousness of who you are and all that’s been made available to you in Christ.

PRAYER

Righteous Father, you’ve established me in the path of divine blessings; I’m a partaker of the glorious heritage of the saints in the Kingdom of light. I celebrate the beautiful life of dominion, power, and victory that I have in Christ. I affirm that my life is the manifestation of your glory, excellence, and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 13 & Ezekiel 16

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 3:13-24 & Ezekiel 48

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

17TH NOVEMBER.

I affirm that I am an embodiment of God’s blessings! I was born into wealth and I am a success forever! I celebrate my riches with great joy because I am a vessel separated unto God to showcase the beauty of His splendour. As the Father is, so am I in this world. The life and nature of God are at work on the inside of me; for I am an offspring of the Word. When I call things forth, they come into being. My words are not ordinary; they are filled with divine energy, producing that which I send them to accomplish. Hallelujah.

The wisdom of God is available to guide and lead me in the right paths to fulfil the dreams and visions that the Father has given unto me. I have wisdom for ministry, for my job, my business, my relationship, finances, health, and family! Hallelujah! I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ lives and reigns gloriously in the earth through me. The blessing of the Lord is on me; from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet. I am inundated with divine blessings.

This blessing causes me to prosper in all that I do. I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I do not know when heat comes because I am mightily blessed of the Lord. Everywhere I turn, and in everything I do, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Yes! I have a goodly heritage. Goodness and mercy are my constant companions. Glory to God!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: SATURDAY 17TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: SHE TOUCHED HIM AND…?

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 7:54-60?

Immaculee Ilibagiza is one of the strongest women to have emerged from the fiery furnace of the Rwandan genocide of 1994. Go back to MEMORY LANE: In just 100 days, about five hundred thousand to eight hundred thousand Tutsis were killed, many of them in the Kibuye province where Immaculee lived with her Tutsi family. The president of Rwanda was killed on April 6, and the following day, a systematic killing of Tutsis began. A couple of days later, her father arranged for her to hide in the home of an ethnic Hutu. On April 11th, Immaculee entered the bathroom of this enthnic Hutu (Hutus were the ones who were killing the Tutsis, but this man was different; HE WAS BOLD), where she lived, breathed and “agonized” in that tiny bathroom for more than ninety days ALONG WITH EIGHT OTHER TUTSI WOMEN. She was just 22 years old.

Immaculee lost everything and everyone: her father was killed along with her brother, her four grandparents and seven uncles. 80% of the country’s Tutsi population living in the Kibuye region were murdered. It took a great deal of boldness to endure the horror of those ninety-one days. Much more, it took boldness to forgive those who had murdered her family and many of her friends. After the genocide ended, she had the opportunity to visit the prison to see the man who had murdered her mother and brother, and who had been looking for her too. As they told her the horrible things that this man had done, Immaculee was shaking. The man was sobbing in tattered clothes, full of shame. He couldn’t even look at Immaculee’s face.

He looted Immaculee’s home and robbed the family’s plantation. He stole her father’s machinery, killed Immaculee’s brother and mother, and started looking for Immaculee to kill her too. He looked up at her for a second and their eyes met. At that moment, Immaculee reached out and touched his hands lightly, and quietly said those three powerful words, “I FORGIVE YOU.” Her heart eased immediately! That was boldness to forgive! The same boldness caused Stephen to look up to God and say, “Lord, do not charge them with this sin.” Thank God for that prayer! God answered it and the ring leader of that execution, Saul of Tarsus, was saved a couple of days later and went on to become the number one apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ. Forgiveness comes on the heels of boldness! As 2018 ends, never let the devil use the hurt of the past to limit you. Let Go and let God!

_This is my BIRTHDAY Month! Your Eleventh-Hour Miracle is my BIRTHDAY GIFT! So, don’t miss the Special November Anointing service of Saturday November 24th at the Lagos Ogudu Mountain, 8am! See you!_

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of victory as led now.??
1. In your own words, pray seriously on today’s word.

2. Father, I receive strength today, and I let go of the hurt of the past concerning the following persons (mention names if possible). The devil not use them to hurt my destiny in Jesus name.

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 17TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: ARISE AND EAT

MEMORISE:
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

READ: 1 Kings 19:4-8

4 But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.

5 And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.

6 And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again.

7 And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.

8 And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God.

Our God is the compassionate Father that everyone should desire to have. He is the strength of those who have no strength. Speaking about His compassionate nature, Isaiah 40:28-29 says:

“Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.”

It is however unfortunate that we allow the devil to deceive us into thinking that our Father is not as loving and compassionate as He says He is, especially in challenging times. The devil also malign God in the areas of His commandments. We need to understand that His commandments are for our own good. When God commanded Adam not to eat of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, Adam did not realise that it was for his own good (Genesis 2:16-17). The devil deceived Eve into thinking that God gave this commandment out of wickedness. Even today, the devil is still in the business of attacking the integrity of God and His word through different false doctrines, but the devil is a liar. May you not fall victim to the devil's deception that maligns God's character in Jesus' Name.

In today's Bible text, we read about the travails of Elijah, a great prophet of God. While he was on the run for his dear life, he became so exhausted that he asked God to kill him! Discouragement and fatigue caused some fundamental things to go wrong in Elijah's mindset here. First and foremost, God does not kill without a just cause. Secondly, He is not an ingrate: how could He kill a useful and effective vessel who had been fighting valiantly on His side? God will not do that. If you are in the same situation Elijah was in, the Almighty God asked me to tell you that instead of killing you, He will rather encourage you, just as He encouraged Elijah. In his state of despondency, Elijah slept off, but before he woke up, there was a cake baked on coals and a cruise of water waiting for him to eat and drink. Elijah ate and slept off again, only for God's angel to wake him up a second time, instructing him to "arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee" (1 Kings 19:7). Our Father is so caring!

Beloved, no matter what the devil may be telling you about our Father in heaven, I stand to debunk it in the Name of our loving Saviour: it is not true. Our God is good, all the time. Believe only what the scriptures say about Him and it shall be well with you.

ACTION POINT:
Pray for God's encouragement for all missionaries suffering discouragement and despondency.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 11-12, Luke 22:63-23:17

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 8: THE GREAT PHYSICIAN

1. The Great Physician now is near,
The sympathizing Jesus;
He speaks the drooping heart to cheer,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus!

Chorus:
Sweetest note in seraph song,
Sweetest Name on mortal tongue;
Sweetest carol ever sung,
Jesus, blessed Jesus.

2. Your many sins are all forgiv’n,
Oh, hear the voice of Jesus;
Go on your way in peace to heav’n,
And wear a crown with Jesus.

3. All glory to the dying Lamb!
I now believe in Jesus;
I love the blessed Saviour’s Name,
I love the Name of Jesus.

4. His Name dispels my guilt and fear,
No other name but Jesus;
Oh, how my soul delights to hear
The precious Name of Jesus!
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 17TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: THE BLESSING - AN ANTIDOTE FOR POVERTY

SCRIPTURE: The blessing of the Lord,"it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is not possible for a person to be blessed and die a pauper.

It is confirmed from Scripture that everyone who was blessed by God was never permitted to beg. The Blessing is the antidote for poverty and wretchedness. It catapults the blessed into the realm of abundance and greatness.

In Genesis 12:2, God told Abraham, And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great;…
So, blessed people are strangers to smallness. It is not possible for a person to be blessed and die a pauper.

Poverty and the Blessing are diametrically opposed, mutually exclusive and diagonally antagonistic.

For instance, if a person is from a family where wretchedness has held everyone bound, and the Blessing of God comes on him, that would mark the expiry date of that wretchedness in his life. The Blessing breaks the spells of littleness and wretchedness off the lives of the blessed and positions them as generational resource controllers.

Now, it is possible for someone to be rich and not be blessed; such riches have no future; the eternal life of such a person as well as his/her access to the other packages of the Blessing like peace, good health, marital harmony, fulfilment, etc., would not be guaranteed.

Beloved, I see you shift to the realm of abundance and greatness, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: It is not possible for a person to be blessed and die a pauper.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Be fully involved in covenant practices like tithing, giving to the poor/less privileged, giving for Kingdom projects, etc.
2. Refuse to act or think small; think big and expect big.
3. Get and read a copy of the book titled 21 Uncommon Keys to Financial Overflow by Dr Paul Enenche.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your Blessing upon my life. I reject the life of littleness and wretchedness. I walk in wealth and greatness, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 35:1 to 36:38, James 1:1 to 18, Psalm 116:1 to 19, Proverbs 27:23 to 27

QUOTE: Have a mind that can expand; a mind that can continuously see bigger and greater things in God….Culled from 21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW by Dr Paul Enenche.

AMAZING FACT: A completely blind chameleon would still take on the colour of its environment.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 17/11/1962 – President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
C.A.C Daily Devotional Guide

THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Saturday, November 17, 2018

TOPIC: CHRIST’S PATTERN OF LIFE

Read: Ephesians 5:1-3

MEMORISE: Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. (Ephesians 5:1).

EXPOSITION
The above exhortation is not found only in Ephesians 5 but in several other places in the Scripture. These include Matthew 5:8: Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect; 1 John 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another; and 1 Peter 1:15-16: But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, 16 because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy."

The word, ’imitate’, has the same meaning with the word , ‘mimic’, which simply means to copy closely, to repeat another person’s speech, actions, behaviour and mannerisms. It means we should live as He lives or follow His pattern of life. The supreme example of imitating God is in the life of Christ. The following are some areas we should imitate God:

Live a life of love (Jn. 13:35; Eph. 5:2). We are to walk in love, just as Christ also loved us and gave Himself up for us, an offering and sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.

Live life of holiness (1Pet. 1:14-16). Peter is emphasizing that the holiness to which believers are called is something evident; it is in our daily doings.
Be kind and compassionate (Eph. 4:32). This is a heart condition of a regenerated believer that is empowered by the Holy Spirit and bears the fruit of kindness, compassion, peace-making, forgiveness, humbling ourselves. God forgave us our sins; He is kind and compassionate towards us. Let us imitate Him in our dealings with others.

Live a life of living sacrifice (Rom. 12:1-3). Christ’s living sacrifice should be our standard. In view of Christ who gave all of Himself for us, our once selfish thinking is replaced with a Christ-like character of serving and sacrifice for Him and others. What a joy to know this spiritual exercise rests completely on our saving God: For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure (Phil. 2:13).

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to pattern my life according to Your Word and Way

2. Lord, make me a good example of Your holiness to people around me.

3. Pray for Christians in the National and States Houses of Assemblies as well as the local councils that they would live as representatives of God

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 2 – 4

Author: CAC WORLDWIDE

Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM