The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bride-to-Be Stunned After Future Mother-in-Law Caught Texting Lies
A bride-to-be is begging the internet for advice.
After spending what she thought was a nice day buying her wedding dress, she learned that her future mother-in-law is spreading lies about her.
Her mother-in-law called the day a "s--t show" and, having been caught, won't even speak to to the bride. Yikes.
[Image: wedding-dress-generic-image-from-instagram-02.jpg]

Most of Reddit is a cesspool, but sometimes, people looking for advice share some amazing stories.

One that really caught on and made the rounds this week concerns a bride-to-be who discovered that her future mother-in-law is a two-faced liar.
In a Reddit post that has since been locked (thanks to a salty moderator who didn't like the story going viral).
But we know what the northern California Reddit user who goes by the handle "Bamboo2u" said about her monster-in-law
She reveals that a few relatives, including her mother and her soon-to-be mother-in-law, traveled up from southern California.
They accompanied her while she picked out her wedding dress.
"Overall we had a great day and I got the most amazing dress," she writes. "My mom cried and my fiance’s mom cried ... it was special"
[Image: wedding-dress-generic-image-from-instagram-01.png]
Before she reveals the backstabbing, she shares some specifics from that day's conversations.

"At lunch my mom told everyone she suggested I keep my maiden name for work only," she writes. "And take my fiance’s name for personal life."
She shares that this is a specific necessity for her line of owrk.
"I have a problem with clients asking to be friends on Facebook and Instagram," she says. "Which I cannot do because it's against my work’s rules."
She explains: "I want to keep my personal life private from my work life."
"My fiance’s mom agreed with my mom," she says. "Because that is what she does for work too."
She was filled with joy and excited for her wedding.
[Image: mother-in-laws-tongue-snake-plant-from-ig.jpg]
Those happy feelings faded when she received a scathing text from her mother-in-law.
(Her mother-in-law has been symbolically pictured here as a plant that is sometimes called mother-in-law's tongue)
You know how you can accidentally message the wrong person, and it just makes you want to curl up into a ball and disappear?
Well, it turns out that it's almost as bad to receive a wrong text 
"The text said the whole day was a s--t show," she writes.
"And," she continues, her future mother-in-law wrote "that my mom advised me to not take my fiance’s name for career reasons."
"I'm so hurt that she would go around spreading lies about my mom," she says. "She knows that's not what my mom said."
[Image: wedding-cake-generic-image-from-instagram.jpg]
Obviously, that's horrifying.

What she thought had been a pleasant day turned into a nightmare.
She told her fiance and he even confronted his mother.
When he asked his mom to apologize, she writes, the woman who will soon be her mother-in-law refused.
"Honestly, I'm more worried she is now going around to his family and saying mean things about my mom," the woman writes.
It makes sense to feel more offended on her mother's behalf.
[Image: wedding-dress-generic-image-from-instagram-03.jpg]
"I'm not sure what to do at this point," the woman confesses.
This is why she went onto Reddit to ask for advice.
"I saw my future mother in law the other day and she refused to look at me or even talk to me," she reveals.
All jokes from people who despise their mothers-in-law aside, you don't really want to not be on speaking terms with your spouse's mom.
"But I'm the kind of person who likes to kill you with kindness," the woman concludes. "Which seems to drive her crazy."
Some suggest that she go on as she's doing, but to be on guard that this could happen again.
Others think that continuing to be polite will let this woman sweep this matter under the rug -- and that she should go to war over it.
But good luck for this woman's wedding.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Court convicts son, mother and girlfriend for $902,935 internet fraud in Asaba Edoman 0 686 07-23-2021, 09:50 PM
Last Post: Edoman
  Matt Hancock And Gina Coladangelo Kissing, Caught On CCTV Video; Gina Packs Out Edoman 0 647 06-26-2021, 06:56 PM
  Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos Edoman 0 521 04-18-2021, 03:45 PM
  Texas mother accused of killing her 6-year-old son for $100,000 insurance money Edoman 0 907 04-06-2021, 09:57 PM
  Herdsmen Caught At Sunday Igboho Mother’s Home - FFK (Photos) Edoman 0 633 03-22-2021, 09:21 AM
  Female prison warder caught having unprotected sex with male inmate in office (18+ ph Edoman 1 855 03-18-2021, 03:39 PM
  Bride kidnapped with other passengers along Maiduguri-Damaturu road regains freedom Edoman 0 390 02-27-2021, 05:01 PM
  Lady refuses to testify against ex-boyfriend who killed her mother (photo) Edoman 0 386 02-26-2021, 05:40 PM