The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Friday 16th November
Rhapsody Of Realities

FAITH IS KEY

Friday, November 16th

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went (Hebrews 11:8).

The Bible described Abraham as the father of faith. The Lord spoke to him to travel to an unknown destination that would become his home, and without further instructions, Abraham stepped out in faith. He didn’t question the Lord; he simply acted on the instruction.

Hebrews 11:9 says, “By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise.” In other words, as he journeyed, wherever he pitched his tent or lived with his family at any given time, he lived unto God by faith, on the basis of what God had told him.

On another occasion, the Lord said to him “…for a father of many nations have I made thee” (Genesis 17:5). Abraham believed the Word of the Lord, even though he was still childless and all he had were his servants. Nevertheless, by the spirit of faith, he apprehended what the Lord had said, made confessions accordingly, and walked in the reality of it.

Galatians 3:7 tells us they that are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham; which means we’re to follow his example. Therefore, ours is a life of faith; faith is the currency by which we operate in the Kingdom. We’re creatures of faith, from a lineage of faith. The Bible says, “For we walk by faith, not by sight” (2 Corinthians 5:7). Hebrews 11:1 NLT says, “What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see.”

Faith is living according to God’s principles, trusting that He’s whom He says He is, that He’s done what He says He’s done, and that He’s given you what He says He’s given you. Faith is anchoring your life on God’s Word, refusing to be swayed to the left or to the right; it’s the title-deed to unseen realities. Blessed be God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the opportunity to demonstrate my faith and live by the principles of our glorious Kingdom. I live a life of faith, and as I act on the Word, my faith is built strong, exercised and energised for continuous success, victories and triumphs. My faith is alive and working, producing the desired results, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 12:3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Hebrews 11:1-2 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Hebrews 12:14-29 & Ezekiel 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 John 3:1-12 & Ezekiel 47

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

16TH NOVEMBER .

I affirm that I am whole, sound, and excellent in every area of my life. Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life; therefore, I am making full proof of what Christ did for me, living triumphantly every day, in His Name, and for His glory. I am set on the right course for life
My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of progress, prosperity, success, and greatness. Hallelujah! I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me!

God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk each day in His perfect will! I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. I take giant strides today on the basis of the Word! By my faith in the Word, I accomplish great results; for the Word in me is a propelling force.

Hallelujah! My mind is anointed to think right, being the mind of Christ. I think excellent thoughts, and I only see pictures of excellence, expansion, success, progress, victory, and abundance. My mind is focused on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous and praiseworthy. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER 2018

THEME: WORSHIP DOES IT

MEMORISE:
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. John 4:23

READ: Matthew 15:21-28

21 Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and cast it to dogs.

27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Anyone who has a revelation of what worship does to true and genuine worshippers is blessed indeed. The story in today's Bible text reveals the practical impact of worship. In that story, our Lord Jesus Christ was approached for help by a Syro-Phoenician woman whose daughter was grievously possessed by a demon. The Bible says He did not pay any attention to her, and so His disciples advised that He should just send her away. However, instead of sending her away, Jesus opened the door of opportunity to dialogue with her and bring her to the saving knowledge of the God of Israel. He said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." This was the hint this woman needed to turn the situation around. On hearing this, she did something which is the focus of our reflection today. Matthew 15:25 says:

“Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.”

This action by the Syro-Phoenician woman ensured that Jesus continued to hear her. In their ensuing dialogue, she demonstrated persistent faith which the Lord's anointing could not resist. Jesus commended her faith which was borne out of spiritual humility, saying to her:

“O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt.”
Matthew 15:28b

There are many lessons to learn from this story, but central to these lessons is the art of worship. We should always remember that all men are the same before God, and the purpose of their existence is to worship their Maker. Whether mankind likes it or not, a day is coming when we shall all worship before God. Speaking concerning this, Psalm 86:9 says:

“All nations whom thou hast made shall come and worship before thee, O Lord; and shall glorify thy name.”

Our memory verse reveals that the Father seeks those who worship Him. Beloved, worship does what no other thing can do in the place of prayer. What can anyone do that would make God do what He wouldn't have done otherwise? The answer is worship. David worshipped God and God established a dynasty for him. His son worshipped God through unprecedented sacrifice and got more than he bargained for (1 Kings 3:4-13). The Syro-Phoenician woman worshipped Jesus Christ and a dog outside the kingdom became a child of the kingdom. As a matter of fact, some dogs worship their owners and eventually eat from their master's table! Beloved, I want to encourage you to always engage in genuine worship, and you will be amazed by the great breakthroughs you will begin to experience.

ACTION POINT:
Spend quality time worshipping God today and see how He will rise on your behalf.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Ezekiel 8-10, Luke 22:39-62

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1: NOW THANK WE ALL OUR GOD

1. Now thank we all our God
With heart and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things hath done,
In whom His world rejoices,
Who from our mother's arms
Hath bless'd us on our way
With countless gifts of love
And still is ours today.

2. Oh may this bounteous God
Through all our life be near us,
With ever joyful hearts
And blessed peace to cheer us,
And keep us in His grace,
And guide us when perplex'd
And free us from all ills
In this world and the next

3. All praise and thanks to God
The Father now be given,
The Son, and Spirit blest,
Who reign in highest heaven,
The One eternal God,
Whom earth and heav'n adore,
For thus it was, is now,
And shall be evermore.
Seeds of Destiny

Friday, 16 November 2018

BREAKING BARRIERS BY THE BLESSING

SCRIPTURE: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee,…And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son,…and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came. Genesis 12:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Do not be afraid of daring the undareable if the Blessing of God is upon you.

Recorded events in the Scripture and diverse experiences of life have made it clear that it takes a greater force, which is the force of God’s Blessing, to overcome the forces working against one’s fulfilment in life.

In Genesis Chapter Eleven, the Bible makes it clear that Abraham’s father, Terah, was going to Canaan but he died on the way, in the land of Haran. He had three sons: Nahor, Abram, and Haran, the father of Lot. Haran died before his father. Nahor existed without relevance. So, in their family, they had the trinity of setbacks – starting without finishing, living without relevance and dying before time or premature death. That trinity of calamity was in existence in Abraham’s family before the Blessing came upon him, exempted him, distinguished him and made him the first to fulfil destiny. So, the Blessing of God in the life of a person forbids the existence of embargoes. It empowers the blessed to exist as barrier breakers, obstacle crossers, limit overcomers and territory takers. It also establishes the blessed as generational pace setters, standard bearers and reference points.
Beloved, when the Blessing is upon you, you reach where no one in your family has reached. So, do not be afraid of daring the undareable if the Blessing of God is upon you.

Today, I declare to you that where your family members have never reached in life, you are reaching there by the power of the Blessing, in Jesus’ Name.
Remember this: Do not be afraid of daring the undareable if the Blessing of God is upon you.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Always believe that your case is different.
2. Dare the impossible and hold unto the Word of God concerning your life for a breakthrough.
3. Refuse to confess negatively; be positivistic, enthusiastic and optimistic.

PRAYER: O Lord, I subscribe to Your barrier-breaking Blessing upon my life. Make me a pacesetter in my generation, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Ezekiel 33:1 to 34:31, Hebrews 13:1 to 25, Psalm 115:1 to 18, Proverbs 27:21 to 22

QUOTE: When you are confronted by the storms of life, always remember that who is behind you is stronger than what is before you.

AMAZING FACT: Oysters can change from one gender to another and back depending on which is best for mating.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 16/11/1965 – Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: FRIDAY 16TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: I SHALL NOT LABOUR IN MY ENEMY’S VINEYARD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 16:18-31

Vs 21 of today’s marvelous scripture says: “But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.” The following are the steps involved in any SATANIC ATTACK. 1. They put OUT HIS EYES! When enemies wants to rubbish your destiny, one of the FRONTLINE ARROWS they will send is to PUT OUR YOUR EYES! That means you become BLIND to where you are going in life and ministry! Blindness here means CONFUSED about where you are going or each time you become depressed about your goals, then an enemy is about to take out your eyes – SATANIC ARROW OF BLINDNESS! 2. They brought him DOWN to GAZA! DOWN! After CONFUSION and DEPRESSION, DOWNWARDNESS and STAGNATION becomes the journey direction! 3. They will PUT CHAINS on your legs – SLOW DOWN YOUR SPEED in your prayer life, Bible study/mediation and crown you with STAGNATION! 4. They will make you to become a LABOURER IN THE VINEYARD OF YOUR ENEMIES! That means you labour for your enemies and they grow and feed on your LABOUR!

Vs 25 is so clear: “And it came to pass, when their hearts were merry, that they said, ‘Call for Samson, that he may make us sport.’ And they called for Samson out of the prison house; and he made them sport: and they set him between the pillars.” Note: HE MADE THEM SPORT! He made them to laugh! He became a COMEDIAN BY FORCE! Oh, destiny wasters! It also means he ENTERTAINED his enemies! He became their source of celebration and amusement! That shall not be your portion! Arise tonight 12am – 1am and join millions of ODM users worldwide to declare your stand against satanic kingdoms: “MY LIFE AND MINISTRY SHALL NOT ENTERTAIN MY ENEMIES! My life, family and ministry shall not LABOUR IN THE VINEYARD OF MY HATERS in Jesus name!” Pray now and pray 12am – 1am tonight!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.

2. I decree that from this day and as 2018 ends, I SHALL NOT SERVE MY ENEMIES in Jesus name (Pray it seriously now and 12 am tonight).

3. My life, family and ministry shall not LABOUR IN THE VINEYARD OF MY HATERS in Jesus name!

4. As 2018 ends, there shall be TOTAL RESTORATION of all I have lost this year (Pray it NOW and 12 midnight).

5. Lord, let my HAIR grow again! Let my delayed GLORY appear again! Lord, turn the joy and celebration of my enemies to GLOOM/SHAME in Jesus name (Pray it now and 12am).

To get Our Daily Manna Devotional Update Everyday, please like and follow the page below:
https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_
THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Friday, November 16, 2018 - International Day for Tolerance

TOPIC: FORGIVENESS IS A CURE

Read: Colossians 3:5-10
MEMORISE: For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. (Matthew 6:14).

EXPOSITION

There are many therapies, which are tested and trusted by medical professionals, orthodox, trado-medics or empirical medical practitioners. However, nobody has ever doubted that prevention of any disease is better than its cure. Again, there has been no potent drug prescribed for certain life’s issues like depression, obsession, anger, hatred, envy, etc. Most medical illnesses like ulcer, cancer, depression, hypertension, heart disease, stroke and the likes are believed to be caused by people’s psycho-related feelings of like or dislike.

Forgiveness, though seems difficult to practice, remains the effective medicine that heals your body. It immunes your life against many terrible and terminal diseases. While you can be easily annoyed even at the slightest provocation, you may find it difficult to easily forgive those who have offended you (Lk. 17:1-50. Again, if your temperament is such that is so susceptible to quick reaction to offences, let forgiveness be your watchword. Apart from hell which is the final destination of the unforgiving, people who live with unforgiving spirit damage the vital organs of their bodies, and are thus liable to die prematurely!

The simple reason why we are often and easily offended every time is because we expect too much from others, forgetting that we still remain fallible mortals! When your expectation is too high of people, you cannot but be offended at any point in time. As we celebrate this year’s International Day for Tolerance, the message is that you learn to tolerate and live in peace with others. Learn to be large-hearted, liberal, free and expectant of anything from anybody and at any time! Receive the grace to forgive people and yourself, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Personal deliverance Unforgiving spirit, I don’t need you in my life, any longer; get out, in Jesus’ name.

2. The grace to overlook offences and to embrace love, peace and harmony, let it rest on every believer, in Jesus’ name.

3. Lord, help us to settle crises among us, ranging from command clashes to religious conflicts, to tribal wars, interdenominational skirmishes, and so on, in our land, in Jesus’ name.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Lamentations 4, 5 & Ezekiel 1
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM